So any ideas on how we can use this?

so any ideas on how we can use this?

maybe find a depressed individual and get them up here have them harassed and have them an hero

and have them held responsible?

would the site owner get prison for publishing the info resulting in someone being harassed to the point of suicide?

helloracist com

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
who.is/
orangewebsite.com/docs/tos.php)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Such a hateful term. They should be forced to use propaganda deception impaired individual.

Totally nothing like Soviet purges of the 50s.

report rabbis for making anti goyim statements

Why do I read this in Alex Jones' voice?

Hello,
RACIST!

na want to get the site creator in shit

thats the main goal

?

Just report "reverse-racism".

Polite sage because OP is a fag.

Step one: dox the owner and then upload him there with some bogus claim and watch the fireworks

I think you you mean the 30s

Polite sage because OP is a fag.

why?

We need to own the word IMHO.

The concept of racism is used as a weapon, esp. against white people.
We must blunt racism's impact, or it will be used forever against us.

spam the database with everyone who exists,
except blacks and Jews, of course

every politician belongs on there
everyone in government
every school teacher (but not Jewish professors)
everyone who works in companies
every child who still goes to school

Go ahead and use it for its intended purpose: to label everyone who isn't black or Jewish a racist.
Go ahead, expose the truth.

The word will morph into something else eventually.

Heretic before, today racist, tomorrow who knows.

Send an email to:

[email protected]/* */

And say that you are a UK libel lawyer needing an address for service on the domain owner. Watch things happen.

Yeah, but if you get a bunch of pissed off racING fans it will help hasten its demise.

Spam it with images of Moonman? Or Ben Garrison? Or Sam Hyde?

make the site unreliable.

post every person you can. the site owner, his friends, everyone that you find on twitter, fake names, foreigns names, etc.

filled that shit until it becomes a joke of itself

These, plus fabricate false claims against anyone who is even remotely feminist and watch the virtue signaling unfold

can someone do this i have a email name that wouldn't pass

and not just that if we tie a suicide to this site it will kill it

if you hear if a local suicide get their face book and twitter ect and put them up there fast and then report to local news

=D

PDII - A person who can't believe statements such as "we are all equally niggers" due to the part of the brain responsible for being a sucker being missing or broken.

freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences :^)

set them against rabid zionists.

they are the biggest racist there are.

you can find plenty commenting in jewish/isreali news outlets.

Yall fucking retarded and are trying too hard

All that will come of any action Holla Forums takes against this site will be ammunition for the author to deflect legit criticism

You people seem to be under the impression this attempt of a "call out" type of site will work this time, when similar sites with the same goal, IE making the world/internet/hugbox a better place, failed horribly

Like it`s past versions this will devolve on SJWs types making profiles over petty issues, they will inflate problems and outright manufacture racist incidents, render the site useless for any real attempt to exposed "closed racists" whatever the fuck that means

All this fuzz looks like more of an attempt to manipulate the less wise anons to give free publicity

tldr- kill yourself

I don't understand why they do it. Do they want to make people stop being racist by teaching them the "cons" of racism and help integrate them into non-racist society, or is it just to make people afraid of being attacked by them? They're beyond delusional, schizophrenic in their innermost parts.

Flood it with false positives and dox the creators

What if we just flood them with fake content? People will see it for the farce it is if 80% of what they post ends up just being made up.

I suggest targeting SJW's you personally know with doctored images saying believably racist things. Don't go absurd with it and set the left loose on itself.

Report anti whites, easy.

Send them Chris Rock videos

I just searched for "palestine" on facebook and started seeding this with pro-palestine or anti-women posts.

>>>Holla Forums

Make a parody site: hellocuck.com

You aren't thinking this through user
Not just some random person
Get someone worthy of death
like a jew

Make fake screenshots of people you know to be liberals saying racist things and submit them. Learn how to fake web page screenshots if you don't already know (you don't need Photoshop, your browser already lets you edit pages). Submit the screenshots, and if they say you need to provide a link just give a link to the original unmodified post and say that the person must have edited their post by the time the HelloRacist.com people checked.

If one takes the definition of racism from their site, they themselves should be listed as perpetrators.

what the fug
pic related, it's the one I sent

Reminds me more of the Maoist "Struggle Sessions".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

This is what I sent them as the image

oh fug

this gave me an interesting idea
why not help this site by exposing racist liberals?

Dox the owner

Anybody know how to find the info on owners of a website again?

that's it, voting hillary now, what a roller coaster ride.

(checked)
I think the plan has always been just to mass report every anti-white pundit out there, until they are forced to close the site down.

See that's good, I don't know why all these anons are overthinking this. Just spam it with everything.

who.is/

What i got

Noice

Yes, they're hiding behind an anonymous registrar.

Would be a shame if the registrar had to release the owner info for, you, know, a cheese pizza investigation.

yeah, by exposing SJW's to it.

i'd upload what i got but i already took too much risk downloading it and i know no way of uploading them safely

Guys, just post all Anti-White Propaganda on it. Spam the fuck out of it with legit racism.

SPAM IT WITH WHITE GENOCIDE

Hello, SCHLOMO!

kek

this one is pretty good, go with blm posts

we upload dialogue which insults white people, if it triggers the alarm, we use it by plastering horrid insults to whites but posing as 'minorities'. If it doesn't set off the program, we raise hell as to why it doesn't; assuming the program reacts to racist insults to 'minorities'.
Document everything. If someone tries to change the program so that it does call out white bigotry, we raise hell as to why it didn't before. Understand?

inb4 any racist who makes the list won't be allowed to own a gun

inb4 the racist label will get you on the no-fly list

>be the place where people of ALL RACES, RELIGION, POLITICAL BELIEFS can share their stories

So basically free speech except you don't share their views?

How can we use this? Simple, false reports.

If we fill their lists with false reports the "service" is useless.

I bet 99% of the people on this list aren't even actual racists.

Make an exact copy of the site and call it "Hello, JEW!"

That site is only doing what Holla Forums has been doing for years: exposing, doxxing, disseminating. Don't cry when the enemy turns it against you. Shrug and move on and make it your own.

www.JewList.com

Or we could just start to report known Zionist kikes since they are racist by definition.

You have to think in terms of generation gaps when you observe this behavior.

This is a new generation. They have been told that the good, liberal, merciful left have tried teaching the racism out and it hasn't worked. Now the only option is coercion and suppression to end racists once and for all.

They were told this by their college professors. Their parents were the ones who had enough empathy and understanding to try and convince racists to be "good;" their kids never met their racist great uncle or what have you, never gained a chance to understand a different perspective. Their parents don't see the broader problem with this; their uncle was an alcoholic loser anyway, a bitter old man who raved nonsense about how his life was taken from him by an immigrant who couldn't speak English. What crudeness! Clearly he was just not that good at his job, or was asking too much money.

So they see their child go to college, see him turn into feminist, then a Marxist. But they have already given their political leaders and educators the benefit of the doubt, a very long time ago. They made that decision when they estranged a family member in need because they thought he was rude. It doesn't matter now; they could be taught that new studies show that the world is flat and both them and their children would take them at face value. The left has always done good by them. They've had an easy life, and an even easier retirement. Why would they change their minds?

What do you think Holla Forums consists of? A good portion of this board and other Holla Forums boards are former leftists, or people who held some leftist beliefs, and were converted by the people who post here.

To get to Holla Forums at all, people have to question their programming, unless their parents happen to be redpilled as well.

Flood them with "overly" enthusiastic followers. There was a website that pretended to support Mike Huckabee but the posts were so psychotic that actual Huck supporters decided against voting for him after reading the message board.

The trick is to never break character.

Could we maybe use their database against them? E.g. use it to build an equivalent database of white-proud people and businesses?

If the people I'm thinking of had changed their minds this board would be bloated with membership.

It doesn't happen to everyone user. But you made it seem like there is no reason for those people to turn from leftism, which is not the case. This board is proof of that.

stopped reading

Would it be? We're not JUST about a rightwing perspective…

This board has many other things that keep people away, such as unusual anonymity, casual rudeness, obsession with anime, very obscure in jokes called memes, etc.

Even if you're a jew hating NatSoc, any of those things might turn you away from this board. Maybe you want to gas the kikes, but constant Bane jokes that you don't understand make you confused and irritated. Maybe you want to save the white race, but don't see how jacking off to drawings made by middle aged Japanese men fit into the picture. Maybe you want race war, but would rather spend time with your kids than shitpost anonymously on the internet.

chan culture isn't for everybody. I'd go as far as to say that it isn't for most people.

Think about how many people like cars. It's a hugely popular hobby/interest. Yet look at /o/. It isn't huge. Most people who like cars will never even hear of /o/, and most that do will never become regular visitors.

Report anti-white racism.

b-but being against whites is anti-racism

Friend, I hope your native language is something other than English, because otherwise you are probably retarded.

We post anti-white liberals and blm racists that hate whites, and la raza posters.

also, I would like to notify any person getting doxed just to make them aware of the situation

I'm curious to know if he responds to you, and if he sounds worried, dismissive, or thankful.
Godspeed, Fred.

Rather than use it on Jews or leftists, use it on cuckservatives or the #NeverTrump people.

Racism is a power word to them, they still give a fuck when people call them racist.

If our unenlightened "right wing" cousins are accused of racism and face the wrath of the SJW hivemind it might push them further right once they see what they are really dealing with.

If you think this will actually work, you don't know the enemy.

You think they will allow that to slide? Only whites can be racist in their minds.

Use the left as your own useful idiots for taking down other groups that you are against (cuckservatives for example.)

Hopefully I am making even the smallest of differences

Shudup mom
You can't tell me what to do

Keep us updated

low energy

Wasn't the original plan from last is to forge celebs racist quotes, then report them to Hello racist as deleted?
That was a good plan.

*last thread

Whoever put Anita sarkeesian and ghazi khodo in it good job. Also I say flood them with progressive faggots and tumblerites. And to really piss them off find as many outspoken Muslims as possible. Fill the site with " nigs must die for Allah."

Laptop, spoof mac address (google it), Public AP (McDonalds/Starbucks WiFi).

Then kill yourself for being a pedo.

read life as wife

literally not
it doesn't even fit the sjw's cushy faggot terms of racism.
It's just telling the truth?
Are SJW's really this annoyed by the gravity and reality of the situation they caused?

One way to take it down is via the hoster (www.orangewebsite.com).

From their TOS (orangewebsite.com/docs/tos.php)

When we upload pictures we use steganography to hide links to (supposed) cheese pizzas (password protected ofc), etc. Once there are enough photos with desired content uploaded, we email "[email protected]/* */" claiming helloracist is just a clever frontend for a pedo network.

Other route:

Not an expert here but maybe someone tech savvy can figure out a strategy how we can get the IP blacklisted. If we join forces with halfchan I'm sure we can get a critical mass of people to move something.

Or we just bombard "[email protected]/* */" with complaints about helloracist so that they say at one point hosting the site is not worth the 50 bucks or whatever they earn with them each month. Ofc the complaints need to be written long and complicated without using the domain name so automatic filtering, processing is as difficult as possible.

Hello JIDF.

I can not connect to the site. Did you guys break it without me? :D

a good way to get an IP blacklisted, at least in regards to email, is essentially hijack their DNS and spam a variety of sites using a spoofed email (with their domain in the email header)

Though if they have RDNS correctly configured, it might be tricky to do, but not impossible.

They can't really see it can they ?

Well I guess if you already know everything Shlomo.

What if my political stance is that I want a nationalist country with an emphasis on it being ethnically homogeneous? Somehow I think this is where they draw their line of being "tolerant".

Just spam this with stories about various SJW types, with them as the "Racist".

This works better if you can match people with other stories about other people, with similar names.

bump

BLM is "racist"

People who campaign for more gibs for Black communities fo dem programs are "racist"

Proponents of white guilt are "racist".

And so on. The definition means nothing now. Hell, the best way to deal with this might be to send it back and forth to friends and enemies almost at random. Maybe whenever their tweet (or whatever platform this is on) mentions any color, or any nationality or something. So that people see the "racist" label is one big joke.

Does anyone want to start labeling a bunch of (((white))) liberals as racist? Like Tim Wise?

britty gud anob

We have been.