What movie are you seeing this weekend, Holla Forums?

What movie are you seeing this weekend, Holla Forums?

I like mostly Danish and Quebecois movie's with subtitles, but I really hate most of their comedies

I'm planning on seeing this when it come out.

Not a Danish movie but the director is.

People should watch this in their philosophy class instead of just The Matrix

Louis Cyr, strongest man on earth

City of God

Hopefully the movie where the little girl vomits on the guy's dick

I've still yet to find it. Wish me luck Holla Forums

I have you seen the one where the dog fuck the baby girl and then his dick get stock so he start to run to take the baby away and the baby just bouce on his dick while he run?

I've seen something similar but nothing that hardcore. Plus when you say "baby girl" do you actually mean baby age? (0-2)

I've seen a webcam video of an 8/9yo girl getting her dog to fuck her. Then the dog cums and seems to finish & be bored but she keeps stroking his dick over and over to get him hard again and follows him around the house stroking him to get him hard. Then she basically forces the dog on top of her and he starts fucking her again repeatedly

Wonder how she learned that…..

This one is probably going to dissapoint me, but I'll give it a try.

Yes I actually mean a few months or a year old baby (shit I don't know how to tell I hate babies anyway).

sounds hawt

BTW I'm really looking for any video where a woman would light up a cherry bomb in her vagina. Or something similar

I love neo noir films.

Old boy (2003)

These are very good films.

Made in France a movie about muslim extremists.

people watch The Matrix in philosophy class?

Thanks you might like Bethlehem and Old Boy as Well I'm the only who posted trailers, feel free to show movies you find great as well. I got access to bunch of international movies for free in my art school (film making).

Yes, we have to analyze and review it when we study Plato's cave alegory. I had to see it both in high school and in community college.

We had to watch this movie in my French class and it was great.

This one in my Italian class

plato is the shit tho.

I had to do three team filming project on this one in my filming class an I didn't even watch it n'or did I participate to any of those projects, as I forgot to come.
I ended up failing this class.

ftfy

Not as much Diogenes or Karl Marx (economic philosophy is still philosophy).

Sorry meant to reply to.

I'm this

Im meant to reply that plato isn't shitty but that Diogenes and Karl Marx are really shit.

you know who's shit. freud. freud is shit.

im shutting this down before you successfully bait this thread into a debate about communism vs capitalism. we all know where it ends up. no one wins.

I just saw why him.

Why?
It look like shit!

they're all shit

No freud is fantastic. Every man biggest fear is to be castrated. And the reason feminist demand so many privilege, is to componsente for their penis envy. They see penis as a privilege they don't have.

This isn't about anyone economic system preference, this is about his work. It's dull, borring and no longer revelent to today society.

But I get your point it would ve like trying to criticize mahomet without entering in a religious debate.

Freud is one of the main originators of modern PC leftism

Pretty sure SJW see him as a repulsive misogynist who should be banned from americans school, just like Huckleberry Finn has been for having the word nigger.

This remind me the movie green mile was pretty good.

doesn't matter, when their whole way of thinking is based on him and his radJew ideas

The crusader were based on Jesus work and yet Jesus disaprobed the use of the sword.

at the third position

Cinema Paradiso.

Capital from Costa Gavras.

Sometime soon.

Every bad business man + every dog movie ever. Keep it in the 00's even if it belongs in the 80

There are few movies that I want to watch in 2017 but this is one, also Nelly look good

This was great, even if you don't like hip hop.

im gonna stay inside and watch myself do something with my own hands. pretty good movie, eh?

And then there was