From Drudge…

Other urls found in this thread:

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/
twitter.com/hashtag/hatefuckhillary
youtube.com/watch?v=gl_RDG-HI94
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
c-span.org/video/?412231-1/fbi-director-james-comey-delivers-statement-hillary-clinton-email-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-05/fbi-director-james-comey-makes-statement-11am-following-hillary-interview
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750353319084843008
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750352884106223616
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1924
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
channel9000.net/stream/cspan1/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
archive.is/leaMD
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/36/1236.22
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-05/peak-fbi-corruption-meet-bryan-nishimura-found-guilty-removal-and-retention-classifi
theantimedia.org/this-man-was-charged-after-committing-same-crimes-as-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no chance of an indictment so nobody get your hopes up

Why would you not provide a link you humongous faggot

Made the shills look.

Read the post.

IT'S HAPPENING

how many hours until ITS HAPPENING for the timezone impaired ?

you said comey will address reporters and i said there won't be an indictment. nothing in those two statements is mutually exclusive. maybe spend less time screeching skills and more time developing basic logical faculties.

1 hour 50 minutes

Hello (((CTR)))

I can smell your pilpul from here Schlomo

2 hours I think?

Confirmation of no indictment is almost as big of a happening as confirmation of an indictment

1 hour, 49 minutes.

thanks
well, remember Trump tweeted he knew from "sources" that she would not get indicted

Place your bet`s here!
What is it going to be?

I have 1 DogeCoin on the Feds admitting to the X-files.

Hillary will likely be confirmed as an intergalactic tapeworm

It's 9:21 EST. So 2 hours 39 minutes until a habbening.

So.

Let's put the odds at 85% he'll talk his way into saying Hillary dindu nuffin. 15% saying he'll say he is recommending charges

Over|under on the 15%?

Can confirm. She's a giant pain in the ass.

It's confirmed.

This is not a drill!

I have a bad feeling that there won't be any indictment against Hillary, but one can hope!

will it be streamed?

If I get dubs then we are getting an indictment

No indictment. Trump already confirmed it with inside sources. I suspect they'll keep stalling out of cowardice & simply announce that the investigation won't be concluded until much farther into the future when Hillary is already dead from old age or whatever physical ailment she clearly has.

This is the Clinton-Bush crime families we're talking about. Bush went into an illegal war campaign throughout the middle east without any congressional approval & colluded with Israel to kill thousands of American civilians just to initiate it.

Ehehehehehehehehehe! Looks like someone at the FBI wants this news to stay in the public eye for a while. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This, but probably not what you stated afterward.

Probably sometime between the convention and the election. Likely before the first debate.

It makes perfect sense. King Nigger HATES Clinton so he definitely doesn't want her as president.

Yeah the timing is almost too good to be true. I don't know why people are acting like no indictment is a worst case scenario. Delaying anything concrete from happening until after the election is the worst case scenario.

Hillary isn't getting out of this.

Correct. Two scenarios;
- White, male, Christian terrorists start killing innocent babbies of color.

- She gets indicted. People of color peacefully voice their concern over this.

If dubs they recommend inditement

There's two possibilities either the FBI is announcing that they're suspending the investigation or Comey is announcing his resignation.

That bitch is bought and sold already, so why would I want to listen to anything he has to say?
Seriously, the FBI is co-opted, and refuses to do its job.

The only FBI statements that concern me are those leaking genuine info.

1>>6583659

1 hour 39 minutes*

Any live streams?

You could try hulkusc;
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/

ty

Shit. It has an adblock blocker script that I can't figure out how to just block that. If I block scripts on the domain the JS is from no video loads.

You're right, motherfuckers are getting smarter.

I was able to watch these links few weeks back.

Less than an hour. Chill the sodas.

You really think he's going to resign?

This is it. I guess we'll find out whether or not the FBI is full of traitors and cucks. I'm guessing it's full of traitors and cucks.

To be fair and stay hopeful there is another scenario that's better than indicting now;

Wait and indict after the convention but before the election. After the first debate too to solidify the DNC in no picking someone else.

At that point no one could feasibly run a campaign and catch up.

They could be sacrificing how the people view them in favor of screwing Hillary even harder.

I prefer if it happens that way.

If that FBI guy from cuckchan is to be believed, it could be Comey announcing his resignation.

If this happens it vindicates Holla Forums both from all the D&C shills attempting to get us to stop looking into Clinton.

#HateFuckHillary is trending on twitter!

twitter.com/hashtag/hatefuckhillary

I prefer that if there is a comma between the first two words. If it's a hyphen then no thanks.

Carl the Cuck, is that you?

Are you Troll Shaming me?

JUST TURN OFF UBLOCK ORIGIN IF YOU HAVE IT

Umatrix still blocks the ads and it loads. You'll still get the streamed ads because it's part of the video feed and can't be blocked.

No. I'm updating to show no tweets because my first pic wasn't large enough.

Also yes.

I don't think she'll get indicted. I hope it's comey announcing that she wont and him resigning. it could be the signal to pissed agents to say fuck this administration and just start leaking everything.

The smallest thing that they have their hands on that they could break would be the Clintons.

The largest being the world.

Didn't a bunch of FBI agents protest and quit during the Nixon shit because of something similar happening?

Could I see your umatrix configuration for hulkusc? I tried disabling both ublock and umatrix and it still didn't load for me, nor did any combination I tried.

deepthroat was the deputy director and he did resign after he leaked shit under that name. I don't recall if other agents or administrators resigned in solidarity though.

So half an hour?

This?

Careful with your memes, almost satan

Or this?

He still got dubs though

are you stupid? he cant afford to have trump win. He meant it when he endorsed her, he's covering his own ass, and his "legacy".

This one. Hm. Lemme fiddle with it.

Sure, but Clinton destroys his legacy in multiple ways. She steps all over his big legacy item: first minority president, now she's the second and right after him and she's white.

Will he talk about the FOUNDATION or just the maguffin emails?

Oy Vey Goy! Are you threatening to shoah Mr. Sanders?

Absolutely nothing is happening.

there's a public statement before the questions though

CHANNEL YOUR MEME ENERGY

having a trump failure as a following act, would make him look good, he could be banking on trump fucking things up, or (more accurately) things getting fucked up while on Trump's watch.

Potential stream goys

Probably.

JAMES COMEY KNOWS THAT DOJ IS GOING DISREGARD FBI'S RECOMMENDATION TO INDICT HILLARY

HE IS GOING TO ANNOUNCE PUBLIC ALLY THAT THE FBI HAS SUGGESTED TO DOJ THAT HILLARY BE INDICTED

THIS PUTS PUBLIC PRESSURE ON DOJ TO INDICT AND WILL CAUSE A SHIT-SHOW IF THEY DON'T

this is the year of the fire monkey, don't rule out anything yet

Kek be praised.

kek truly works in mysterious ways

This.

What kind of person announces a press conference to say that someone won't be indicted?

IT BEGINS

HERE IT GOES LADS

I like this post.
It deserved dubs.
I am rolling for you in retrospect.

WE'RE LIVE

indictment confirmed get hype

INCOMING INDICTMENT

o shit

HABBEING IS HABBENING AT . SECURE THINE JIMMIES

FFFFUUUUUUUU

This works

Here we go goys

Holy shit, it might be happening. Kek wills it.

were to watch LADS SHOW ME NOW

THE WITCH IS DEAD

classified information confirmed
top secret information confirmed

Nice dubs

COME ON, GIVE US THE GOOD NEWS

S E V E R A L T H O U S A N D E M A I L S

THERE IS NO WAY THIS ISN'T COMEY RECOMMENDING AN INDICTMENT.

110 CONFIRMED CLASSIFIED INFO

8 CONFIRMED TOP SECRET INFO

MY DICK IS FUCKING DIAMONDS RIGHT NOW

Oh shit is it happening?

2 AT THE CONFIDENTIAL LEVEL

THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME

SEVERAL THOUSAND EMAILS FOUND THAT CLINTON DID NOT TURN OVER TO THE FBI

Mein too.

Diamond dick duo?

I DON'T LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING

Ended up watching it anyway.

The poor guy starts out looking white as a ghost.

I bet he's thinking to himself, "Oh shit… I better not fuck this up."

The color came back into his face when he started getting on script.

Now, this…

THIS IS TAKIGN A BAD TURN

110 were classified at the time of being sent. Shes done.

The lawyers deleted emails after they were told to hand them over.

Isn't tampering with evidence a felony?
Isn't destroying evidence a felony?

it is, she and her (((lawyers))) are done

No indictment…

Slack space of the server. Nigger please…

Gosh damnit.

I hate this country.

NO INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It;s ogre.

GET THE ROPE BOYS

THERE IS NO FUCKING JUSTICE

that's my good goy

Not for g'd's chosen goy

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT FUCKING UNIVERSE DO I LIVE IN WHERE THE FBI DOESN'T CARE IF YOU """""ACCIDENTALLY""""" LOOSE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION THEY SHOULD BE WATERBOARDING HER ASS OR SOME SHIT

I bet this speech is being watched by more people than the Superbowl.

it's over

THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT DOUBLESPEAK. "SHE DINDU NUFFIN BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN"

surely they can still get her even if it's unintentional

they gassed the stream

He's splitting meaningless detaIls. He's going to recommend her indictment on the misdemeanor.

"No intentional misconduct." "Careless."

STREAM = DEAD

LINK TO WORKING STREAM???

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo HOSTILE ACTORS GAINED ACCESS

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

IS IT HAPPENING GUYS?

Looks like it might be: no charges but, this bitch is unprofessional/incompetent.

Still a bit of a win.

c-span.org/video/?412231-1/fbi-director-james-comey-delivers-statement-hillary-clinton-email-investigation
working stream

thanks lads

Television news carrying it

WORKING YT STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-05/fbi-director-james-comey-makes-statement-11am-following-hillary-interview

hostile actors gained access..

Daily reminder that federal crimes are actually completely legal to commit.

I AHVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON ANYMORE

THEY KEEP SHITTING ON HER BUT THEN DOESNT SHIT ON HER BUT THEN KEEPS SHITTING GOING ON

WHATS GOING ON

no

She's walking free.

Perfidy!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO INDICTMENT, FEELS NOT REALZ

NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD PRESS CHARGES.

Apparently 100+ emails weren't classified.

MOTHER FUCKER

No criminal charges.

You're right…

FUCK

OH MY GOD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEW

BEST CASE SCENARIO!
HE'S SAYING SHE'S GUILTY BUT WE SHOULDN'T PROSECUTE

WHAT THE FUCK COMEY

Who wants to evade taxes with me? It doesn't matter right? It's about the context of our actions not WHAT WE FUCKING DID BY JESUS CHRIST'S BABY DICK WHAT THE FUCK

NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING SUCH A CASE

SHE DIDN'T MEAN IT, SO SHE'LL GO FREE :^)

=AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH==

Unbelievable.

Absolutely unbelievable.

He knows she's guilty; he's enumerated how she's guilty.

No charges - but 'security or administrative sanctions' are appropriate

NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD PRESS CHARGES

Go home everyone, we are done here.

Called it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

OPINIONS ARE IRRELEVANT

WORLD IS FIRE, GOD DAMN IT

So if a dissatisfied FBI agent were to distribute classified files, could this decision be cited as precedent? Or is it not considered a legally canon ruling?

FUCKING COWARD JUST RUN OFF THE STAGE

REV UP THE FUCKING GAS CHAMBERS NOW IT'S AN AUSCHWITZ ON THE ROAD AND WE'RE COMING FOR YOU JAMES

I'm 50% sure his speech was changed in a few minutes before the beginning.

YOU JUST SAID WHY SHE SHOULD BE INDICTED YOU FUCKING MORON, AND YOU SAY SHE SHOULD NOT BE?

GO FUCK YOURSELF

I am Jack's total lack of surprise

Save us WikiLeaks, you're our only hope.

News commentators spinning his speech immediately afterwards

This.

This is exactly why I thought they would at least go through the motions and fuck around later on. Perplexing.

PUTIN LEAK YOUR SHIT NOWWWW

Clinto campaigning with Obama today. Pure coincidence

Did we just witness doublethink. People should be prosecuted for this. But we wont prosecute anyone for this.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AUDREY
WE AND OUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL NEVER VOTE DEMOCRATIC AGAIN

the entire federal government is now openly compromised

FBI DIRECTOR CUCKED LIVE ON STAGE

This.

DEMOCRATS IN OHIO ARE GOING HAM ON THE PHONE INTERVIEWS OH SHIT

he literally admitted that if it was anybody else they would be in jail

Kinsey pls

anyone save the video, we're going to need to see this shit again

"You goyim out there better not think this means you can get away with this. Hillary just did tho cuz it was no big deal lol"

source?

Holy shit.. the FBI rolled over..

Well, I'm gonna find the nearest drug dealer and smoke my brain into a coma.

Fuck this gay earth, I actually thought for a split second that the FBI wasn't totally compromised, but I was wrong.

FBI MUTINY WHEN?

I can't believe this shit lads.

C-span channel. Live TV.

FBI CONFIRMED GOOD GOYIM

Yeah I've been trying to stay off weed, been clean for a couple months now but fuck it at this point

I… I'm sorry Hitler… I tried to roll dubs…

"she's grossly incompetent and probably criminally negligent, but no charges because reasons"

Every single Jedi is now an enemy of the republic

Everyone is going to go along with this and buy it 100%, right wing conspiracy theories BTFO

I cannot believe this fucking shit.

So its highly likely that 'hostile actors' could gain access to classified information, she was extremely careless in its handling but she didnt mean to. Thats some shitty magic trick

Every phone call on C-span is scathing hahahahahaha. They're all going off.
OH GOD LITLE BEN'S TWEETS FEATURED ON C-SPAN HAHAHA.

that wasn't his wife

Facts matter, not opinions. Thats why intent is relevant here…

The last scrap of reputation that the FBI had is now gone. Trump will remove these fuckers, the whole DOJ is going to be purged.

I mean the fucking FBI. If they want your ass arrested, you're fucking toast.

THEY ARRESTED MOB BOSSES ON BULLSHIT FUCKING RACKETEERING CHARGES AND SHIT

BUT YOU'RE

TELLING ME THEY CAN'T ARREST THIS VAPID BITCH ON LEGITIMATE FUCKING CHARGES WHERE SHE LOST ALL THIS FUCKING CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ON FUCKING SENSITIVE SHIT GOD DAMMIT I ACCIDENTALLY FUCKED UP MY WALL OVER THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Link?

So much for that supposed FBI agent talking about how they're going to make an example of her.

Then again, they certainly made an example of something just now. Fuckkk

FBI isn't compromised as much as it's interdependent with Shillary. Bringing down Hillary would simultaneously destroy the FBI, and other friends.

I missed this shit. Judging from the comments, I take it the FBI director recommended that Hill's a ok?

Live TV. Channel 2. Idk if there's any streams.

Are there any examples of a federal employee being prosecuted for mishandling classified material like Clinton did? I mean, Comey is saying without intent there is no crime.

I'm sure some feds have gotten caught taking material home without authorization, etc. If their intention is not to leak it, do they just get administrative punishment, or is it a criminal matter?

Would such an employee be stripped of security clearances?

Obviously Snowden and Manning intended to leak.

Be sure to convince everyone you know to vote Trump.

Here on out this may be one of the most important preventative elections ever.

"no reasonable prosecutor would charge her"

Well, he spoke for 15 minutes about all the laws she broke and then said that he couldn't recommend charges.

stream?

He admitted that she basically committed treason, but let her off because "It was an accident."

tl;dr they found a lot of evidence of her spreading top secret classified information of the highest degree, mailing about it from insecure platforms. Also, in their words, even though it's reasonable to think that someone of her position would obviously know enough not to do that, they don't think she meant anything bad by it so she doesn't even get a slap on the wrist, but that doesn't mean other people doing the same thing should be treated the same way.

More people have had their careers ended for less.

No charges. Nothing. Its fine to knowingly have private emails marked secret and/or top secret on your private commercial email service.

Oh wait you weren't at the meetings. You're just a pleb.

Some Brigades just disapeared out of bragg and have been seen north bound on 95.

Confirm.

Is there a SOUPE on?

I fucking wish.

The same FBI rolled over for Omar Mateen because he claimed "racism" at work; They were never going to indict the fucking democrat presidential nominee if they were too concerned with political correctness to collar some random mudslime

The FBI just admitted that anyone else would be arrested for this, but not "queen Hillary."
They also have suggested that queen Hillary did not do this on purpose (as lie, I know) but was simply too droolingly, senility-riddled, STUPID to understand a simple directive that thousands working below her had no problem at all understanding…and where were her aids when she set up the email? Are THEY that clownishly retarded, as well?

Do you want someone to be the president that is not mentally capable of understanding a simple law that is no more complex than "drive on the right side of the street, not the left?"

Wew, lads. Some hotblooded middle-aged americano's are gonna be spending their whole evening posting angry comments online. The corruption can't get any more obvious.

Thanks for all the replies, user's.

That would be an amazing move. Announce no charges inciting unrest, then declare martial law the day after independence day.

If you're a Clinton, negligence of the law is a viable excuse, and works.

I wish something more would happen, but I know it won't. This adds a whole new angle to why I want Trump to win.

So Clinton's team of lawyers though they were the experts on which emails were work-related or not, and then fucking deleted the rest?

How is that not illegal?

That's literally deleting evidence. A warrant/audit doesn't let you rummage through a few forms, give them to the gov, and then shred the rest…

Our only hope now is some patriotic user at the FBI blows the whistle or Trump has some ace up his sleeve.

But you see, Hillary is a hero to womyn everywhere.

CONFIRMED FOR TRUMP

This…it is so fucking obvious its all rigged.

You're wasting time if you think gov't is going to police gov't.

Put your energy and time into something useful.

MEME IT
MEME IT
MEME IT
MEME IT

It's blindingly obvious they're en-league, the FBI can get you for pissing in your back yard, I know for a fact they can get her for dropping her spaghetti (or not) and having these sensitive documents fall into enemy hands.

I was here thinking the FBI has to be the only right wing part of the government left, but apparently money speaks louder than morals.

TRUMP SPEAKS

This, but at the same time those whistle blowers might just commit suicide by letting a barbel drop on their throats before they get the chance to come out and to that.

Serious question.
Did anyone really believe she'd get charged? The Emperor himself called that she wouldn't way back before the Iowa caucus. In fact, I feel like her not getting charged in this way is going to add steam to the Trump Train, especially with the Bernouts that have seen their messiah put his weight behind a corrupt criminal.

NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR

SPREAD THIS SHIT

These better be real

suicide

accident

No goy. They might stab themselves in the back 12 times, shoot themselves in the back of the head and then start themselves on fire while driving off the road.

checked for muh vagina

like fertilizer bombs :^) nsa no bully

or getting shot 12 times in the back

I don't think anyone who knows how corrupt the system is though she'd actually get indicted.

Oh so it matters when someone goes after hillary. Thats when you can order an extrajudicial killing. But ==RECOMMENDING== prosecution is ==UNREASONABLE== when its hillary

Oh they're real alright. He needs to RIP AND TEAR into this.

HORRIBLE RED TEXT FAILURE

THERE IS NO LEGITIMATE WING OF THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT REMAINING

FBI was never going to indict. false-hope anons who thought loyal right wing patriotic Americans in the FBI would force charges through, you're not laughing now.

FBI is going to indict you so hard user.

Yet the FBI investigated baseball for steroid use

pshhh no reasonable prosecutor would tho.

it was an accident

T
H
I
R
D

W
O
R
L
D

C
O
U
N
T
R
Y

Welcome to the land where laws don't apply to the corrupt. Get ready for wholesale and overt looting. Icing on the cake that she got her nomination from non whites. We are the third world now.

If you ever wondered when the time will be to stop calling America a first world country then now is the time. It's official. It's time to stop calling America a white country. Our demographics aren't even far off from Brazil.

This fucking shithole is done.

Its ok, he can use the "I didn't know I couldn't do that" defense.

You're screwed.

Ran an illegal mail server, deleted classified information, hid it all from the FBI.

Welcome to feminism 2016

I'm tired of all this bullshit man. This is the worst century to be a white man. Any other century in human history would be actually pretty awesome.

Make a list lads. A list of all the crimes Comey just confirmed Hillary committed. I'll start it off with the obvious here:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1924

Sometimes I wish Trump let someone else write some of his tweets, especially on days like this. Those two are too soft after what the FBI puppet said

Looks like your lawyer will jew for you.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

The big one that I can not get my head around is how she leaked detail of special ops programs and people from secure sites. Every undercover / spy program the US has is illegitimate now.

tbh that just the shit we know about, Clintons have (99% sure) done worse things and have their hands so far up the government's ass that they move their lips

trips confirm tbh
USA IS 3RD WORLD CORRUPT NOW

how can the FBI even be trusted when there lives are probably being threatened along with their own boss ..i mean bill clinton getting on the plane with her was indication enough that this is all a fucking joke ..from what im to understand tho some of them are leaking good info on her because of this very thing correct ?

when they're interviewing me i'll just say "what difference does it make, fam?" and they'll have to let me go. or i'll say i converted to islam and it's racist for them to investigate me. i'd be untouchable.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Unless the law doesn't apply to you

Wew trips for third world…

You better chop your penis off just to be safe.

Hell, you may be even worst than a third country, considering that some of them actually have some kind of independent press unlike the US.

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

How can they let her go with this?

FBI is compromised in the highest degree.

IF ONLY WE COULD MEME NIGGERS INTO RIOTING OVER THIS LIKE OVER FERGUSON

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I get the joke but still

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

The transcript for those that missed the vid

channel9000.net/stream/cspan1/

#oldwhitewomanprivilege

I disagree, this will be our best century…

i'll slather some shoe-polish on my face as the cherry on top

yeah that's actually possible

doesn't seem like it

I've been saying she wouldn't be indicted from the beginning. There are almost no high ranking federal officials who aren't corrupt to the core.

The (((normies))) have ruined me m8. Plz no bully.

wew lads I think I'm calming down.

Shit tier alcohol tbh

LET THE TENDIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE TENDIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE TENDIES HIT THE FLOO ==REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

#TOOBIGTOJAIL

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

This truly is a presidential race to win or lose, and its all on the shoulders of the millennials.
Are they happy with hillary clinton, her corruption and graft or will they do what is right and stick to their principles even if the man promoting it seems personally distasteful to them?

that's gold, user.

tell me you thought of that yourself

Reminder: the corruption case is still ongoing

The fucking director even mentioned it was criminal even if it was due to incompetence.

Fat nigger can't keep his breath and can only say one word every two seconds;

or section f of the same

Most of Hillary's supporters will think it's a vast right-wing conspiracy theory.

Ugh, and now it's some no funs faggots.

This is the section to focus on. The others detail willful disclosure. This one details carelessness and negligence.

Millennials is a shit term. I'm 31 and apparently I'm a millennial.

I have friends who have kids in high school who are younger than me.

archive.is/leaMD
Archive of the transcript. Time to read through and cross examine shit.

It sounds like the media gave you a free pass then.

This need to become trending on Twitter.

both are applicable, I think

Either way its the same

She's guilty of multiple dozen felonies. Those are just the "big ones" that have to do with the federal government and classified information specifically.

9 days until Bastille Day.

Moving on:

Violation of 36 CFR 1236.22 - "What are the additional requirements for managing electronic mail records?"
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/36/1236.22

Of course she is, I'm just making a list of all the crimes Comey just admitted on national TV she committed, and then chose not to recommend prosecution for.

I honestly hope to see white people, committed white people rise up now. I'm through.

inb4 I get called alphabet

Dude, we need to get on that. That's gold.

You blew it

Bernie people are already pushing it too.

FULL PRESS CONFERENCE ( 1 / 2 )

FULL PRESS CONFERENCE ( 2 / 2 )

Sounds like a perfect chance for D&C within the DNC and get some Bernouts on the Trumptrain. #TooBigToJail it what we should go with.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

THEY FUCKING ADMIT IT. IF IT WAS ANYONE ELSE THAN SHILLARY THEY WOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON.

I think FBI tries to start the fire. They need huge popular support to get her.

TO ALL THE LAME EXCUSE SHILLS;

NO. This is a TERRIBLE situation. If (((they))) pulled this do you honestly think there is any possible way (((they'll)) allow Hillary to lose come Novemeber?

There isn't. Actual polls could be 95% Trump | 5% Clinton and she will still (((win))).

This is literally the shot heard around the world.

This is what caught my ear too. I laughed.

I think this gives us an even better argument come November, Hillary has all this shit going on BLATANTLY right infront of her, even a mouthbreather watching CNN will notice that SOMETHING is up even if they're trying to spin it as she was completely blameless in all of this, meanwhile the media is still having a hissyfit over Trump retweeting a picture with a MS Paint Star that somehow makes him an ebil anti-semite that browses Holla Forums daily.

There's a pretty strong argument for a recount if the results are unbelivably in favor of hillary, or pen and paper voting like what was widely prescribed in Brexit and seemed to work out

This is a blessing in disguise anons, this is the perfect chance to redpill people on the fence about all the other shit $hillary has got out of in the past despite insurmountable evidence of her culpability, don't go all defeatist now, this is the perfect chance to strike, while the iron is hot.

While that all may be true.

I'm not looking for feels or gibs.

Put my glasses on. This situation has a very good chance of ending up in huge riots to an all out war. That situation plus not being capable of anything more than walking is actually pretty scary. plz no bully

If you have information of which the FBI is unaware, then feel free to contact them with your important information.

Otherwise, STFU and stop pretending you know more than the FBI.

Oh (((you))).

Wrong time to shill Shillbot.

But that's the plan!

Great.

You have fun being capable.

Well I live in a rural area with gardens, farms, cattle, livestock mostly white and we all have guns… sooo….

Adminstrative sanctions are not the same as criminal prosecution.

Administrative sanctions could include reprimand, suspension, transfer, or demotion.

I think security sanctions means revocation of security clearance.

These sanctions are handled internally by management. In this case the offending employee is the head of the agency. If she had great integrity she could sanction herself.

Aww guys, she didn't do anything on purpose! Of course we'd recommend prosecution normally, but its just not there guys. Believe me, we did our jobs and we are totally trustworthy!

and of course they're all a bunch of Suburban and subhuman liberal cucks that don't have any guns either, so I'm set if shit goes down come November

niggers

Hello (((CTR)))

Nervous?

1968 here we come!

This.

i really want to hope that he planned it this way.

She could get replaced after convention by BHO if she was indicted. They could put Warren or someone else up who runs better against the Don.

But Comey is making her run all the way to the end. He quite simply said "here is all the reasons we should have a case against her, but we will not prosecute". Now how do you think that will make every law abiding American feel? Its already not a secret that justice is not done under the American judicial system. Just make Clinton look more corrupt, more embedded in the political system. How are people going to react to this?

Thats right: pissed. So pissed off that the Dems will stay away from her. So pissed that the red-blooded Americans will vote Don just to keep her from getting what she wants.

Comey just gave Don another few lines to keep punching her with all the way to next January.

Well, this country is done. A Republic is based on the rule of law, and the law applies to everyone equally. Now the law doesn't apply to the oligarch class, so we no longer have a Republic.

just stop paying taxes i guess

claim you didn't mean to

This is a bad day, but anons do not give up.

Comey threw himself on the pyre, tore his legitimacy to shreds and gave us all the ammo we need from now til the election.

He quite literally pulled a "but Brutus is a good man" speech. And like the Romans, I think the American populace will seethe long enough for Don to win the election.

Comey is a hero.

This man has lifted the veil for the entire nation on the crimes of Hillary Clinton and is handing her over not to Lynch or the courts. He is giving her to the people. They have already judged her and now know without a shadow of doubt she is the most crooked and corrupt candidate in the history of the United States.

Exactly user. I want to believe Comey pulled a Marc Antony and "forgave" her while damning everything she has done. He is making way for war

It's pure corruption.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-05/peak-fbi-corruption-meet-bryan-nishimura-found-guilty-removal-and-retention-classifi

So, is it time to kill myself?

theantimedia.org/this-man-was-charged-after-committing-same-crimes-as-hillary-clinton/

Trump is gonna wipe the floor with the crooked bitch, an indictment or not won't change that.

Not yet.

bump

mfw someone saved my OC

I don't see email on there.
Also, piracy defense, the original is right where it is, no the copy that is the email.
IE, the actual server in the state department routing to Hillary/from her.

Its the same thing as with Lerner, people bitch about the clients rather than walking over to the server/archive/backups and getting the stuff there.

You have to go back