I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Fucking hell I can't stand being alone anymore! I CAN'T STAND IT I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I HAVE NO FRIENDS I KEEP GOING TO THE GYM AND I KEEP TRYING TO FIND PLACES TO MAKE FRIENDS BUT NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ME AND I FEEL FUCKING INVISIBLE EVERYWHERE I GO. FUCK I CAN'T STAND BEING INVISIBLE. IRRELEVANT. I KEEP TRYING, I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT MAN. FUCKING OUR WORLD IS JUST A BUNCH OF FUCKED UP GIRLS WHO JUST WANT FUCKBUDDIES. I WANT SOMETHING REAL. I WANT SOMEONE TO FUCKING GOD DAMN CARE FOR ME.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMOFE.

I AM GOING

FUCKING GOD DAMN INSANE

I KEEP FUCKING TRYING TO BE POSITIVE BUT I CAN'T STAND TO BE POSITIVE ALL BY MYSELF I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I FUCKING NEED CARE.

I FUCKING CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

user!
user!
Calm down!

Did not mean to write it twice.

I can't man I'm going fucking insane

CALM DOWN YOU ALL-CAPS NIGGER!

To be honest, I am too, a little.
I do feel lonely, and long for a family to call my own, but I am mostly aching from the country losing it's values. It is almost like very few people actually care for it.

Do not let the beast of darkness take your soul!

==IT HAS AND I HAVE FUCKING GONE MAD. I FUCKING HAVE NOBODY. I FUCKING LIVE NEAR SAINT LOUIS MISSOURI DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE HOW FUCKING PATHETIC THIS GOD DAMN AREA IS I FUCKING AM GOING GOD DAMN MAD.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF UFFIFUFIKFSMR4;OKGFJWVMEKJTENRKVF

LITERALLY FUCK MAN FUCK FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT PLACE

I HAVE TRIED I HAVWE FUCKING HONESTLY TRIED SO FUCKING HARD. I FEEL FUCKING ADRENALINE SEARING THROUGH MY FUCKING SOUL RIGHT NOW I AM SO FUCKING MAD.

FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK THE INEQUALITY IN LIFE.

I TREAT PEOPLE WITH FUCKING RESPECT AND WITH CARE AND NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ME NOBODY GOD DAMN IT FUCKING GOD MOTHERFCUKING DAMN IT.

FUCK

THIS

EARTH

FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT I HATE PEOPLE. I HATE. HATE. HATE. HATE FUCKING PEOPLE. I FUCKING HAVE TRIED SO HARD. SO MANY PEOPLE, MAN. I DID! i really really REALLY REALLY HONESTLY DID I DID I TRIED I DID

FUCKING HELL

I COULD BREAK SOMETHING AND SMASH IT INTO A BILLION PIECES I AM SO MAD

I COULD SHATTER ANYTHING RIGHT NOW

I FUCKING FEEL EVERY DROP OF BLOOD IN MY VEINS.

I FUCKING AM SO GOD DAMN MAD

GET ANGRIER FAGGOT!!

LET IT ALL OUT ON A GROUP FUCKING NIGGERS
SNKSJSJDJDNDJDKDKSKSKSKSNDKDKROROKENENE ET ANGEJDKDKDMEEKKDMDMD

MY FUCKING SOUL HURTS MY CHEST HAS A BURNING HOLE IN IT AND I FEEL SICK. SO MUCH ANGER. SO FUCKING MUCH. I COULD BREAK MY COMPUTER FOR THE SLOW FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IT IS

Go to sleep user. Or scream into a pillow. I care.

>I COULD BREAK MY COMPUTER FOR THE SLOW FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IT IS
FUCKING FUCKING THOS I FUCKIMG HATS KY FUXKING COMPUTERS ER I ALWAYS GET SO FUCKING ANGRY I SMASH MY FFUCKING KEYBOARD I FUCKING SMASH MY TOWER I FUCKING FUXKING HATE JY COMPUETEE

hi kira :3

Embrace these dark emotions. Let them consume you, they are your only companion now. Every other emotion you could feel: love, anger, hate, happiness, sadness, let it drown in the loneliness. Let your emotions drown in it.

Then awaken, emotionless, dead. Take the fight to those that made you this way.

Thats what I'm doing.

It's hard to accept but your feelings don't really amount to much, leaning into them won't help you find meaning it will only distract you with sadness. Keep trying to better yourself, find meaning in that. Friends are great but untill you can find peace on your own you'all only hurt others and get hurt by them. Accept your pain, then let it go user. You live, then die just like everything else. Everything is as it should be, if you desire change you most manifest your will. Good luck.

Heh. It seems to me like you don't have the guts to go on.

You also sound check the subject

He's going to snap like a dry twig. We both know that.

Doesn't help you in the real world.

STOP USING CAPS

You need a change of scenery (and probably a new keyboard.) I'm an old fag and have felt ALL those same feels for 10+ years now. I actually started writing suicide letters (as a form of therapy) in 2008 until I just didn't even give a shit about putting my feelings on paper any more.

Try being old and having no real friends and getting maybe one phone call on your birthday. It's too late for me, but if you're still wanting to be connected, move to a friendly city and join activity groups. Get a cute dog and go to the dog park every day. Volunteer somewhere. Smile at people. Take notice of the subtle cues people give when talking to them and make adjustments to your personality so you're more personable. Find an endeavor you can run that usually allows for a number of volunteer help like hobbyist film making or urban gardening or community organizing.

Take a lesson from the no talent wannabes of the world and remake yourself as some kind of artistic demi-god like the retard in pics related.

Go out at night when nobody is around because its no different then the daytime when people are around. Btw do you live in a suicide capitol? sincerly, other people near you.

murder-suicide is the only answer

Relax OP, the secret is to develop a taste for masochism so you can enjoy your suffering :D

Because life is suffering. It gets no better.

Seriously OP, do this. It will make you realize that you're not one of the beautiful people who can do such simple shit and get results - you're the ugly outcast who is invisible except for when they want something from you. And even then, you can expect no consideration in return - you are the underclass and the simple joy of serving your betters should be enough.

You can reach rock-bottom so much faster once you know that trying is futile.

Nigga grab some fucking tea, jerk off, calm down, and get yourself a pet you wont kill in three seconds.

Wait.. maybe I just got the wrong dog. What do you mean when you say a "cute dog"?

I think my 35kg ridgeback is fucking adorable, but could it be that others do not think so?

Fuck it it doesn't have to be cute, you just have to think its cute and connect to it
Its basically a therapy dog anyway so lol

Www.4chan.org
You will be happy, and we will be happy.

Shitty relationships are worse than being alone anyways.I am losing hope to find someone actually worth sacrificing my solitude to.

If you have the patience, go get yourself a brain demon tulpa.

it'll be ok, ive been alone for like, 2-3 years now. it's been alright so far. im not even unattractive or uncharismatic or even not friendly in person. I just stopped bothering to ask people to do things because they never ask me to… i just hope i don't go mad like you OP. I went slightly insane after like 2 years for a short period of time. but slowly recovered with a steady flow of anime to feed my malnourished social needs. I don't even bother with women anymore because they are just rude for no reason. So don't try to talk to a girl, whatever you do, OP. they'll just want sex and ignore your tender, kind heart. you'll just get real fucked up. do something where you can get bros or just get used to solitude and use it to fuel something besides pain. learn to paint or play music. it'll soften the void you can not fill.

a good place to make friends is at a meeting for whatever your hobbies are. Although, whenever I go to things for my hobbies, the only people that try to talk to me are stupid wannabe girls that are trying to be cool when the fact of the matter is, the cool kids are fucking retarded and im an elite hiding in the bushes. but it's a different crowd. anywho, you don't seem like a gym kinda guy. if you're into video games. go to a convention. if you like to drink, hit up a bar. If you're into books, hang out at the library. just don't go to the gym expecting some assholes that go to gyms to be buddy-buddy with you.

solitude is a hard won ally.

Every time I read one of your spergy underage posts I feel a little more like submitting this place to kiwifarm's Community Watch.

:(

I love you.

Kill your local congressman and go out in a blaze of glory. You're already a failure and there's no way out

The /christian/ path offers the greatest ally and companion of them all.

Learn to like yourself then other will follow. Faggot

What's with the pagan/esoteric hand symbol jesus is always seen making?

is he a mason or something?