This world and everything within it is unto itself. There is no truth, no light at the end of the tunnel. Figuratively...

This world and everything within it is unto itself. There is no truth, no light at the end of the tunnel. Figuratively, our lives are not even happening. This is ancient knowledge that you would do well to account for in your 'scholastic' journey, stranger. Remember the illusory nature of world and self, and remember it well, especially when tugging on the threads of causality. It is, always was and always will be YOU, no matter the entanglement. Look at the world, and every living creature inhabiting it. It is all a singular process, shining through the canopy of your individual consciousness.

This is it's dream of you, a dream that is not supposed to last.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCu_BNNI5x4
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2124581/The-worlds-quietest-place-chamber-Orfield-Laboratories.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off cunt.

I took a trip to your shitty blacksun once, it's just fucking empty.

At least HERE I fucking exist, there all you are is a fucking disembodied soul suspended in complete darkness.

Dreams degenerate into nightmares. You are apart of a deeper cycle, and are supposed to awaken from this life. The lesson is kind of a double-edged blade, it can split you clean in two and destroy you, or it can rejuvinate you. Either way, the real 'you' will find resolution.

'If I am afraid of death, how can I ever live?"
"If I must learn to accept death, what then is the purpose in life?"

One minus one plus one minus one
youtube.com/watch?v=PCu_BNNI5x4

We're still going to gas the kikes though. Nothing can stop that.

You can pretend thats its just another transcedental experience while inhaling the sweet sweet gas. Mmmkay?

Cools dubs thread bro

I've got a surprise for you user: Tat Tvam Asi

You can't really be sure anything outside of your perception exists. This could be some sick illusion inside of my mind, with everyone around me fabricated.

That's a pessimistic view of it all though. Unlikely I say.

brush up on your history m9

OK.

Daily reminder: you are a psuedo-individual
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2124581/The-worlds-quietest-place-chamber-Orfield-Laboratories.html

That 'emptiness' was you.

Check these dubs

Goddamn, you have shit luck.

Fantasy is the root of all suffering. I'm telling anons this for their own good, so they understand the spectrum in which they exist. Too many people end up like you, falling into sandpits and psyops.

Oh the sweet irony of that word.

What's the application of this knowledge?

Fantasy is the root of ambition. I'm telling anons this for their own good, so they understand the spectrum in which they exist. Too many people end up like you, falling into sandpits and psyops.

You should study some Zen user

Now check these dubs

What are you trying to convey? You know this is a place where you could just have spoken clearly instead of in some cryptic weeded out fashion.

Reality is shaped by those who take control and truly believe in themselves. If you do not believe this to be possible, you're voluntarily giving your power away to the (((magicians))).

First dubs in the thread confirm.

Glad you get it.

Ah, that's classic. Got any other confounded solipsism you'd like to share? (Without postulating, of course)

m80 Im giving you Dao

You are searching for nothing but yourself, what is to be applied?

What is so hard to understand? You =/= You
This generally translates to Nihilism/defeatism for the discontent.

You cannot describe The Way, since words are symbols, and symbols are not real.
This is why Satori is an experience, you cannot describe enlightenment, or the "Truth".

तत्त्वमसि

Nice blogpost

Now we are arguing about 'what isn't'. Doesn't anyone see my point?

*confounding
Happy?

I don't think so, because there doesn't seem to be any deeper wisdom behind your message.

shudup shlomo

I figured that out when I was four. The world renders around you as you focus attention on different things. This is how prayer works too.

Matthew 21:21

3DEEP6ME

Nice dubs, tho check mine

You have either reached such a level of awareness that you cannot talk in words since language is too slow for meaningful communication.

Or you're just a pretentious 16 year.

Or both.
Tho in the end, nobody cares

Keep your Jewish trickery to yourself you fucking spiritual degenerate. .

Daily Reminder that the whole Holographic Universe faggotry is being pushed by a rabbinic cult of new-age subversive kikes so that everyone falls in line with their autistic Zohar and Talmud rubrications.

I want the Gnostics to stay off of Holla Forums!

This is the gnostic symbol.

Wait… what's it doing!?

Oy vey!

Dumbest post 2016.

Corect about world rendering. But it is MY fucking world rendering within MY conciseness. Who the hell are you then?

That doesn't make grammatical sense you pretentious faggot
That implies that something besides our lives is happening you fucking retard

broken

thanks for oathbreaking this thread