Is this Persian White? Should white Middle easterns should be allowed to Migrate to Europe and America?

Is this Persian White? Should white Middle easterns should be allowed to Migrate to Europe and America?

Whiter than sandniggers, but not of Europe and not welcome in white countries.

Semi-polite sage for "is X white".

Culturally not European white. Not bad peeps though.

Interesting side note: The book of Jubilees claims Iranians are the descendants of Madea, father of Persians, brother of the fathers of the Europeans, who married a Daughter of Shem (a Semite) So he took his inheritance among the Asians as his kids were half.

I like Persians. Zoroastrians seem pretty based. I just worry about integration.

Looks Mongoloid. They belong where they are, among their own people. I'd have probably said the same of Europeans centuries ago, but what's done is done.

no and no.

She looks like a fucking Thalmor with vitiligo

Remember anons;

Is a variation of;

And is D&C.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

They all need to go back to their own country.

I'm not geneticist, but my educated guess is that these kind of native middle easterns are leftovers from the indo-aryan people who settled in Europe thousands of years ago.

more or less, yes.

No, but they should be allowed to slaughter the Arab dogs

Persians are Indo-European whereas Arabs are semites

This is the only true answer. You must stay within the Nation you are born to.

Milllenias of slavery has made them a bit mixed. Cool guys though. I wish they would kill their regional enemies and occupying dick bags.

No. There is more to race than skin colours. She might have white skin but she is not a European.

/thread.

Also for anyone actually curious. I've had great agreement on Holla Forums about this before. The rule for whiteness in short form is no more than 1/8th not white.

The reasoning;
Most people don't know their great grandparents very well if at all due to the great grandparents dying before them or while they are very young. This is not true for everyone but is true for the average

One white great grandparent + 1 nonwhite great grandparent assuming all other great grandparents are white = 1/8th nonwhite.

This follows the constitution's reasoning for natural born but extends it two generations out.

If you don't know you great grandparents then their 'pull' to [subjects of] [no foreign influence] [shared loyalty] another country / culture will be significantly minimized and you will only learn that of white culture / country directly from the source.

Not quite the full answer; all those fucking anchor babies need to go back too with their illegal parents. All those immigrants who don't assimilate and leech off the system need to go back, especially muslim enclaves fermenting extremists and running Sharia law in their ghettos.

Immigrants can not assimilate.

Children of legal immigrants can assimilate.

Think Bane.

That is not to say I want immigration of any nonwhite.

I want the US to be completely shut off from the rest of the planet in it's entirety. Nothing in, nothing out.

But they often don't anymore, instead forming insular communities like the countries they left but with the welfare from our own countries.

Fucking parasites.

she's white enough that you could throw one of her into germany and it would be ok in the long run.

mass importing them though?
replacing the native populations?
nah.

autism: the post

you have to go back

(checked)

It's not even that, but it wasn't even /thread worthy.

You can pull off a /thread sometimes

Fucking 4cucks need go and stay go
Go back to your shitty pleb board with your SJW mods and persistent ID's and your Jewgle captchas
Don't forget to buy a gold pass and kill yourself

Who cares if they can assimilate. They'll still muddy the gene pool later down the line by mixing with us. Whites are going extinct. How is that not through your brain yet? This is no time to be nice whatsoever.