I have created a comic that is completely devoid of prejudice and contains no direct reference to any race, gender...

I have created a comic that is completely devoid of prejudice and contains no direct reference to any race, gender, or other identities. The comic is completely harmless to anyone and it is impossible for anyone to be offended with.

I remember seeing this type of thing on tumblr including the text you just provided. They still got offended over it.

Why is there only one triangle? You're a fucking misotrigonist!

All I see are cookies, yummy cookies.
You can have the crackers and nacho chips.

You know, if you just change the arrangement a little bit…

Why does one of the squares identify as a curved line? are you saying that circles can't identify as curved line?

I made some fan-art with my new original character: rectangle

I'd like to see someone post screencaps of that, i want to see how insane their reaction is.

The original blank panel is from 1996, for all you kiddies who think SJWs are a new thing.

Oh, you sweet summerchild.
You can get offended at anything for any nonlogical reason.
Now fuck off or lurk more until you start to understand how SJW actually work.

Did those circles just abuse their privilege to oppress the other shapes out of the comic? What the hell OP?!

That's the most amazing, the most lewdest tramp stamp ever.

That's actually hot

Is there a reason why they refer to themselves like this? Is it supposed to be endearing in some manner?

Those circles are quite upsetting.

Enough of this anodyne PC garbage. Check out this brutal shit.

Tumblr has a longstanding tradition where the most obnoxious cocksuckers on the entire website have similarly obnoxious names, if you see somebody with a blog-name like dragondicks or literally anything referring to a gender-identity, autism, or multiple personality disorder (some of them call it "systems" or "multiple systems" trying to normalize having fucking voices in your head) you can guarantee they're an obnoxious 14-year-old who thinks Catcher in the Rye is a groundbreaking book and communism is a viable economical system.

Donut had it coming.

They wish. It's just their imaginary friends.

"Omg i got like the eleventh doctor and jeff the killer in my head, and they're like conflicting, omg what do i like do ^3^"

Yeah, that's pretty much it. They'll swear up and down they have legitimate MPD though, even though the "legit" cases totally assume other personalities with no memory or knowledge of what the other guys have been doing and even then there's no way of verifying that they're not bullshitting it to some extent.

Huh funny when I read Catcher in the Rye when I was 14 i thought it was shit. Don't get me wrong I get the message of the book how everyone is a phony including Houlden Caufield and how he wants children to keep their innocence. I just thought it was a miserable read.

You don't know them like I know them.

That's offensive to people with miscarriages

their being "ironic"

It's backwards loss.
IT'S BACKWARDS LOSSS

Kind of interesting how your mind can create a story out of just a bunch of shapes moving around. I guess that's the point.

They reblog loss.jpg edits and yet they get triggered by John Wayne's definition of LGBT and Mei from overwatch building a wall while praising donald trump

I hope you have a good day for this.