Would you suck an old man's cock for a million dollars?

Would you suck an old man's cock for a million dollars?

As long as he's clean and capable of maintaining an erection, yes.

I would do it for 10 dollars

Yes

A million?
I'd suck and swallow and play with the balls

u r fag

I'd do it for free

I live off 32k a year
1million would let me quit work and I could live off that for..

…I'm not a math genius but it's like 50 years or something

I'm sorry user, but you can't do it for free, you have to do it for a million dollars.

31 years

t.Albert Einstein

you don't have to be financial genius either to make low risk investments and live off that better than now

If you already have a stable income, you could put it into an account and just collect the interest each month as a monetary cushion that will last forever. Even if you can only get .2% intrest, that's still $2000/month for free forever.

What?
How does that work?

You put your money into a bank or credit union, your money collects intrest every month, and you withdraw whatever amount is over the initial investment.

There's better ways to do it than sinking all $1,000,000 into a single account, but that's the basic idea.

Are you fucking kidding? That's a whole million dollars. Yes, in an instant.

yeah. thing is 2% of a million is 20k, per annum.

I did say .2%, as in two tenths of a percent.

You'd have to be some kind of god to find an institution that will give you 2% on your account.

Anybody who said yes is either a fag or a girl but I'm gonna go with the former. Fuck no I wouldn't and I don't care if it was for a trillion dollars, I'm not putting a man's genitals anywhere near my face or body for that matter. I'd rather go broke than to lose my pride

You aren't fucking Vegeta

Okay then
What if the stipulation was that the old man was also afraid of losing his pride so this would be 100% IN TOTAL SECRECY AND NOBODY WOULD EVER FIND OUT

What then? Suck his dick now?

It doesn't matter if no one sees it, I kno and that's what is going to crush my pride as a man. I'm not a guy who has an easy time becoming a lesser man for anyone in anything so regardless of his stipulations, I wholeheartedly refuse

OP is either a millionare who wants to have his dick sucked by an user or is tryng to accept that fact the he sucked dick for money.

You skipped billion and went all the way to trillion, huh?

Can you even wrap your head around just how much money a trillion (1,000,000,000,000) dollars is? That's more money than most countries make in a year. With a trillion dollars, you could live happily for the rest of your life and for 5 generations down the line before they needed to even think about savings.

You could buy an island, a mansion, staff to care for it, and pay to have fiber optic cable run along the sea floor to your house without breaking a sweat.

And you'll pass up on all of it just because you're afraid some strangers will make fun of you?

Really makes you think…

It's not because of "some strangers will make fun of me" its because I'm not a fucking homo and I don't have the willpower to demean myself to sucking dicks to get rich. I'd rather struggle to make even a half a million dollars than to make a quick trillion. It's real pride unlike the shallow versions you people have

Does your pride allow you to put your own comfort ahead of your future children's? I'm far more concerned with creating a stable foundation to make a family than I am with the genitalia of other men.

Like I said, I'd rather start from scratch. A man isn't anything without his word and his pride, lose one and you're not a man anymore

Here's your money!

Yes, OP.
I'd even do it for hslf a million.

I'd pay to suck Joe Biden's cock

Yes

He wouldn't even have to pay me. I love sucking cock.

You sound like a huge fag.

That's the spirit

Sure, if he didn't know who I was. A million dollars is worth sucking an old man's dick. Don't be stupid.

That's just an imaginary paradigm of your mind. I'd be ashamed if I let myself get duped into thinking that a shape of mostly carbon and water entering my mouth for a million dollars, let alone a trillion, is a bad investment. You live in an illusionary fantasy world. Our civilization won't last forever. With a trillion dolmars, you could live on the fucking moon and wait for the radiation to settle down.

yep, but for a million dollars you could do better then me

Would you worship my musty cock and balls to be a part of my exclusive harem Holla Forumsitch?

"A ride of a lifetime" said Janice.

"An experience I'll never forget!" said Pauline.

"I've had mustier," said OP.