You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't making your own animated cartoon

you have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't making your own animated cartoon

a talented artist can draw you a comic too!
and even funko figures!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sheenaoum?lang=en
youtu.be/aSTXi44J-go
youtube.com/watch?v=kwBcyUGXI2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably because it costs a lot of time, money, effort, and resources. This is a dumb question and you should be ashamed for asking it.

Also, reminder that Monty Oum was murdered by his bitch wife who never talks about him unless she needs some sympathy dollarinos.

well its a problem because the creator claimed it was original. sure, the idea/story maybe original but the models used to animate aren't.
monty is weeaboo cwc

I never bothered to learn. Also doesn't even simple-looking stuff require a good amount of time to render?

I've never seen much of RWBY, what about it is original in any way?

I have no money and I don't know how to draw.

I don't want to be killed with a poisonous cat

He's been dead for quite some time, you know. So I don't know if you think you'll hurt him with your charts about ear textures.

I wish he had gotten to finish Dead Fantasy though. That shit was fun. If you want to outdo the man, finish Dead Fantasy in his place.

I'm not really informed about his death so what happened?

No money, can't draw, not too good when it comes to 3d models, I have no one who I'm able to collaborate with.

I would say I'm good writer but, that's a matter of opinion.

Basically, Monty was married to a cosplaying camwhore.
This camwhore started feeding a stray, and eventually insisted that they adopt it.
The cuck is allergic to cats, however, and while he allowed her to adopt it and even named the cat himself, he couldn't get over his allergies.
So, his wife pressured him into getting special allergy shots, iirc. Except he had an allergic reaction to the shots and he ended up in a coma, and eventually fucking died.

His wife changed her name back to her original name, kept the cat, and continues posting sexy pictures of herself on twitter. Often while cosplaying her dead husband's characters.
twitter.com/sheenaoum?lang=en

Got a picture of the cat? Is it real cute?

She posts pictures of it all the time.
Your typical tabby. Cuter than Monty, at least.

Awww, it's cute. But honestly, it sounds like the doctor fucked up. Unless you're saying she JUST AS PLANNED a fucking allergic reaction they probably should have checked for before pumping him full of the shit. Monty was probably pretty happy with his cat and pounding the fuck out his cosplay wife's pussy before he died.

Too bad I only really watched the start of the show because it was his. Knowing he's not involved anymore means I don't really care where they take any of it.

The ultimate give-away here is that his wife is a whore, didn't even seem to mourn his death, is now giving people raunchy photos of herself only a year after his death, and ultimately the guy only died because she pressured him into this shit. For a damn cat.

As long as she put out often I guess.

Because I actually want what I create to be decent and not just be some shitty mish-mash of every generic anime trope, where all my characters are one dimensional fetish fuel and nothing more, and my story isn't just "they like hunt demons but they're in an academy to learn how to hunt demons xD".

Thank god Monty never tried to add his political views into RWBY like any modern Marvel or DC writer would. But still, I watched this poorly animated mess, and it's really bland and predictable at best and autistic weeaboo shit at worst.

Whoa there user, you forgot some details there.

Experimenting with framerates and aspect ratio to learn old magic and bring new magic. Plot and designs still on papers. Traditional animation takes a lot of time to get the right feeling for it. After I resolve my RL. I will start a test scene.

It's easier to just wait until AI technology is advanced enough to get a computer to do it for me. It would take decades for me to singlehandedly create anything worth watching, and by that point there will likely be software which could at the very least make the whole process much easier.

Also, I immediately lose all respect for anyone who describes copying as "theft".

Too much work.
I can't do it on my own.
I'll stick to comics and illustration.

I made cartoon show once
I ran out of ideas after the 4th episodes

What was it called, user?

Post it, mate.

No inspiration, art skills, story, patience, or hardware that renders on Sony Vegas relatively quickly.

i don't have the experience to make what i want, plus anyways it's going to be bad.
just because i can doesn't mean that i should

youtu.be/aSTXi44J-go here all 4 episodes in one video

You didn't mention skill, which is actually the most important component. Amateur or otherwise independent groups can make even professional quality animation if they have the skill. If you're bonkers like many Japanese people are, you can even do it all by yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=kwBcyUGXI2s

People usually only talk about money and expect that if you have the money the animation will just somehow follow.