Where were you when Leslie Jones BTFO'D White "allies"?

Where were you when Leslie Jones BTFO'D White "allies"?

“I want to be in love,” she said. “I want to do that, but it’s 2017, and we got a pig in office. The world is about to end.”

Can white "women" even compete?

It's fun to call her Harambe and all, but she is just totally ugly and disgusting.

Harambe and most other gorillas look so noble and proud, I honestly think they're better looking.

I wonder why…

I love watching the niggers and the feminists give each other shit.

Also, she's 49? Jesus.

Yeah man she looks good for her ape

How come most of her eye whites is red?

Implying you wouldn't tap her sweet chocolate ass if you were given the chance. You can only dream about getting a fine Nubian princess like this, you jelly? He jelly.

Lol.

How can a nigger tell if he has shit on his dick while analing a niggeress?

The smell gets slightly less disgusting than it was?

What the fuck? Must be a Uncle Tom trump voter.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOT AGAIN

I guess I can't tell you to spoil that shit, but god damn. I actually feel sick.

Is anybody else disturbed by this? Really drives it home that POC are absolutely terrified of the new administration doesn't it? I can only imagine how it feels to be a POC right now…How can we show them that not all white people are fucktarded bigots? I don't want to be blamed for uncle Cletus and his white trash spawns decision. What do we do?

Bro…that's not a black man. Look at the stomach.

it's your duty to find a proud African-american person of color to copulate with your wife.

STOP COMPARING THE NOBLE HARAMBE TO SOME NIGGER
HE DESERVES RESPECT

this tbh

Because of an unattentive BLACKED cunt. Racemixing led to Harambe's unjust death.

Even blacks hate sjws

that place is lox central

I wouldn't be surprised if she intentionally pushed him in there tbqh. Having a mongrel child is pretty much a guarantee that you are going to maintain single mother status and get dirty looks whenever you go for an outing together.

* inattentive

Sure is >>>/reddipol/ in here……

hitlerdubs checked

You aren't the sharpest tool are you?

huh?

>Sure is >>>/reddipol/ in here……
Me calling out Holla Forumsyp invaders.

You proving beyond a doubt that we ARE being invaded.

Also if you're not a reddipoller why do you have pictures of Nazis saved??? You aren't half as smart as you think, I've been onto you for months now.

sorry i didnt realize
you should get a trip so i dont accidentally post triggering content in threads you are in
again, i apologize

Apology declined.

but you will get a trip?

So the Holla Forumstards can continue to bury their head in the sand? I don't think so.

ok just asking but how will i know which threads your in so i dont trigger you?

The only people getting triggered are the alt-right man babbies destroying this board. I'm not "triggered" at all. I just feel slightly uncomfortable when I open a thread and its a good 80% race hate. Is that acceptable to you?

oh ok if you're not triggered we're good then

nice tuck

How can a creature be so ugly?

I had forgotten those existed. I won't be thanking you for reminding me.

DELET THIS

huh?

cheeky bugga

I CAN SMELL THESE PICTURES

There's that city name again.
I'm becoming more and more convinced that any place named Williamsburg is really just a cuck tumor that attracts San Francisco tier scum.

this must be the most nigger looking nigger in history

haven't browsed that boring ass board in well over a year
now fuck off back to your containment board

Not even close tbh.

It's pretty /reddipol/ and /redditpol/ mean Holla Forums.

Are libshits even aware of the concept of PR? Reminds me when that Toronto nigger called Justin Trudeau a white supremacist terrorist, despite him being the most liberal cuck I can imagine. It was so stupid even other libcucks called her out on it and demanded that she retire from BLM, but HuffPo attempted to validate her by pointing out some shit Trudeau and throwing him under the bus. When will it be ever enough for them?

Why do you have this saved on your computer?

Yeah, why is this guy telling a bunch of racists to fuck off to the most progressive board on the site?

Because she's hot.

You have to go back.

LOL **kill me ;_;*

I'm sure she has money but does she really have "success"? The only movie I'm aware of her being in was a massive flop despite a large advertising campaign. That doesn't sound very successful to me. That's not even taking the gorrila stuff and disgusting nudes into account.

It's time to stop fucking around and just hang Trump & his corporate shill cuck allies, like Pence, Tillerson, etc. Justice for the people, by the people.

She's still a nigger though. No amount of money can ever fix that.

I think she will have success because she is apparently the perfect toy for the media that says, "I'm a STRONK independent black feminist woman"

Good goyim.

Hopefully you will be correct. It would be pretty lulzy to see them pushing an ape like negress as some kind of feminist media icon. It wouldn't even surprise me at this point either, I'm more surprised when I see media that isn't pozzed faggotry as of late.

rip snoop dog

I-it's not really her, is it?…..who's penis is that? That's the real question.

Probably the guy who got her a role in Ghostbusters.

yes
lol no

THIS SO MUCH

She won't have success, she's a post-Will Farrell era SNL cast member. People barely remember Tiny Fey and she was pushed to the moon.

Trust me that I do not wish that these people have success. I wish they'd fade into obscurity, but look at media today. The black star wars guy, that Lena Dunham or whatever she's named, this STRONK black female. They will all be hired over and over to promote an agenda. It would be a self lie to say that they do not have success.

In this case I define success by the amount of money and financial security for the future. Something which I have x1000 than them.

What response do you expect now? Am I jew now because money is important and is related to your survival? Success is mostly defined by money and a bit of social influence. I did not make this rule.

Okay then, have fun talking to yourself. Maybe try not being a stupid sheep next time and form some opinions instead of yelling jew at everything.

How new are you?

MODS = GODS

It's too late comrade, Drumpf won.

That is irrelevant to what they are suggesting, technically speaking.

What they are suggesting is fucking ILLEGAL! I have reported both of their comments to the FBI cyber crime division and so should you. Guess what sjws? There's a new group of neurotic retards in town.

Weed is illegal but thousands smoke it every day.

dude weed lmao blaze dat shit!