If you had a cute little girlfriend, what kind of fun activities would you do with her?

If you had a cute little girlfriend, what kind of fun activities would you do with her?

Netflix n chill niggah

I don't know
"stuff"

If i had a cute lgf we'd swim, hike, play mario kart, paint, and I'd take a lot of photos of her.

pedos are really degenerate

I would not have one, but if I did, shitting on the streets.

Why

newfag

/tread

Moralfag

thread reopened

Stop sucking dick.

Well, I work 8.5 hours a day counting a half hour lunch period. I don't drive currently, so my travel time to and from work is anywhere from 2 to 2.5 hours a day. So, lets say work has me away from home 11 hours a day. I get up at 4 am (sometimes sleep until 5 am) and leave the house at 5:30 to be at my bus by 6:10 ish (I get there early, I don't like risking being late for any reason that could potentially pop up).

So, I wouldn't likely see her in the mornings, is my point, and I don't get home until almost 5 pm. We could watch tv or movies, I could take her out to dinner, we could play board games and card games and video games. I usually stay up until 8-10 depending on how tired I am that day and how little I care about getting 8 hours of sleep, so we'd have a few hours after I get home to hang out. Most of the time she'd have to preoccupy herself though. I'm not saying she'd have to do chores, but it sure as heck would be nice, considering I'm gone most of the day, and the last thing I want to do when I get home is work more.

Weekends would be when we could really hang out, so we could do fun things like go out to the movies, or go to conventions together, or whatever sort of hobbies we could find commonality in.

Get her to introduce me to her friends

metaphorically punch her in the face and tell her not to stick that god damn bullshit in my face

ok faggot.

In the morning, I'd give her a breakfast that would delight her mouth to start the day.

Weather permitting, I'd dress her up in a modest swimsuit and go to the pool with her so she could get super wet and have a good time.

Later, I'd make her watch some hardcore educational videos so she could learn how to take it to the next level intellectually and could satisfy my need for good conversation.

At night, I'd put my massive teddy bear in her bed so she could cuddle it all night long.

I'd also go balls deep in her tight wet cunny and pump her full of cum every single day.

Pedos = Quality posting

I'm crying fam

This is a great post and you're a great person.

Thats talent right there

I'm imagining coming home to find an adorable little girl on a footstool in an apron very carefully making mac n' cheese because she knows when you get home and wanted to surprise you with dinner.

You ask her why she went to the trouble when you normally cook, and she says that she just wanted to see you smile.

All kinds of activities that makes her moan.

Yes.

Frozen & Chill?

what?

We'd go to housekeepin' :3

=)

i like old newspaper stuff like that

Just to let you pedos know:

I woke up at 6 a.m. today, as I do every day.
I workout, get dressed, do a few hours of work and then I log onto Holla Forums. I don't come here for the "lulz" or comradery. My sole purpose for being here is ensuring every single pedophile thread is deleted and the poster[s] banned. If you're thinking about posting anything even remotely illegal, I will report you to the moderators of this forum so fast your proxy will spin. And if that fails, I have very high connections within the Anonymous hacker gang. All it would take is a single phone call and they will shoop their woop on this site. So don't fucking test me. My finger – the index finger on my right hand – is poised and hovers over the report button. Just give me a reason to drop the fucking bomb, assholes…

Sup faggots, my name's Kyle, and I'm just posting here because my fat faggot virgin loser cousin told me about this place. Looking around though, it seems like all of you people are fat faggots too, if I saw any of you in real life I would throw my football at your tiny virgin dicks and all my bros would laugh at you. Its monday, I've been partying all weekend haha, I had sex with 8 different girls last night and they all told me how huge my dick was. Tonight I'm going to go and do it all again because thats what guys like me do. FUCK-ING-FRAT-LIFE, haha like what do you guys do play D&D online and watch cartoons or something haha like wtf do you get any pussy at all? I pay a fatass fag boy to do my homework for me and shit and hes probably just like you guys, you should meet up and lose your virginity together because thats the only way you'll ever find someone who'll fuck you LAMO at youre life haha. Anyway I gotta go because my bro tony is coming up with his kickass new ride his dad bought him haha, later faggots, I'll come back and tell all you ugly losers about all the girls I fucked.

Lots of hugs cuddles and kisses.

lel

Requesting CP is a federal crime

You have been notified.

Well do games, sports, yoga, gymnastics then bathe together.
Buy lots of toys for her to explore while I'm not around
sleep in one bed and 'you know' everyday

someone post the one with 'naughty eunice' version.
naughty eunice a best eunice

Teach her to fight, Teach her to stab, Teach her to shoot, Teach her to kill with pride, and without remorse.
Teach her why she should hate anyone who isn't White or Asian
Especially the kikes, who framed the white man for everything they had done up until the holocaust, and niggers, a simple-minded mass of subhuman's whom the Jews know just how to control.
Show her how the Axis was right about everything except for their tactics, which were incompetent, teach her where they got it wrong, and what they should have done to win he war.
Teach her about feminists and SJW's, and about how they deserve death, no matter their race or sex, for their treasonous crimes against the family, and against the white race.
Show her the resistance, bring her into the fold, teach her to recite the 14-word oath, shave her head, lace up her boots, give her her first mark, take out to the front.
Record her on video as she kicks in a Hebe's skull, congratulate her on earning her second mark.
Make her into the gang's official mascot.
Tell her I'm proud of her.

Play games and make her laugh

Everything

don't die thread

you excel my friend.

Kill yourself Xin JIn Ping Pong