EU President Schulz: Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the Jewish people

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/ep_schulz_germany_exists_to_ensure_the_existence_of_jewish_people_31012016

This kike must be very worried about Brexit inspiring other nations to leave the European Kikeocracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/owFpP
atlanteangardens.blogspot.nl/2014/03/cro-magnon-dna-unchanged-for-28000.html
archive.is/wE7yZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The audacity of these fucking kikes.
Literally admitting jewish globalism to the public.
And normies will eat this shit up. If you say anything about the Eu being a kike globalist organization, your called a tinfoil hatter. Fuck this gay earth.

70 years ago.

schulz is a kike and an alcoholic same as junker

they say he stopped drinking but i know he is

not enough dead kikes

Hahaha, "Catholic" - this guy is the walking stereotype of physical Jew features.

Why haven't germans revolted yet?

This. I'd be willing to bet shekels that Schulz' parents "converted" to Catholicism so they wouldn't get a free train ticket to Auschwitz Funtown.

here another jew rat in power of a jewish invaded country:
frank walter steinmeier

Nobody is doubting this

Absolutely The male patter baldness, potato nose, puffy lips, and overall facial structure scream JUDE

^
This

And Eurocucks think the UK are the crazy ones…

Was he democratically elected by all the nations within the EU or appointed by a ((( few )))?

I think the Neanderthal theory is correct. Look at that face. Pure blooded Neanderthal jew.

How legit is this quote though? Is something lost in translation.

Yeah we know… kikes, but how do you even come to say something like this in the first place.

The Stasi.

Man, these bold new architects of the second holocaust really dare to dream in the outrageous things they say. I think with every article written like "the white working class is dying and heres why that's great" at least 10,000 jews are gassed in the future

He was elected in the same way that the Prime Minister of the UK is elected. So, is that democratic?

What is it? Thousands? Of innocent Europeans who have been murdered and raped, whose only crime was assuming that their governments only existed to ensure the existence of the citizens, and not belligerent hostile foreigners in service of some insane evil kike eugenics program?

Holy fucking shit is this real life. Guess I shouldn't be surprised at the audacity of these kikes anymore. Anyway
Mods Sticky This

Bump

So chosen for the ((( few ))) by the "immigrant many" who are imported by the ((( few ))).

archive.is/owFpP
sigh summer

Kike bullshit. Neanderthals were the original aryans whereas jews are levantine filth.

Only problem is that Britain is still apart of the EU. If they don't work to make their full exit in the next couple of weeks, while the iron is hot, I doubt they ever will. With Ukip falling apart and Nige fading away it all rather seems bleak.

It doesn't need to be archived. Its a European activist site.

Iveseen one site that says Caucasians are cromagnons. Who's bullshitting who? Who knows.

atlanteangardens.blogspot.nl/2014/03/cro-magnon-dna-unchanged-for-28000.html

He looks like a stereotypical kike.

Daily reminder the "EU" are an non-elected dictatorship that occupies Europe.

know your enemy: its not

the reason why jews look so disabled is because they committed intense incest, especialy the ashkenazi ones

Walks like a (((duck))) talks like a (((duck)))
IT'S A FUCKING (((DUCK)))!
and by (((duck))) I mean jew

I think people would be surprised how open and arrogant jews are about their real intentions if you read publications intended for jews like Haaretz and the Jerusalem Post.

Obviously the NYT, Washington Post, etc are just as jewish but they're meant for goyim eyes so the jews are a lot more subtle. With Haaretz, they're pretty blatantly in the open.

Ron Pearlmans a jew…..fuck

This probably isn't OC but I've never seen it, bravo.

He's a good Jew. He married black. Officially his children are not jewish because their mother is a goy negress.

Why do jews naturally look so hateful? It must really suck to be so inferior

He's a good Jew.

Holy shit look at his son

AHAHAHAHAH

This guy is the President of the EU? What the fuck…

Archive that shit and we know

so much hybrid vigor!

He looks fucking retarded

I guess that's what happens when you mix jew and nigger

Ron Perlman genuinely looks other-than-human himself. A strange specimen

I couldn't believe this either, but it's real (this was over 2 years ago, btw). It sounds like something straight out of the protocols or what they would call a "neo-nazi conspiracy." Reminder, though, it's not a direct quote. It's just the writer saying he's "close friends" with Schulz and that Schulz said it to him during a conversation they had.

Here's the Haaretz article archive:

archive.is/wE7yZ

It's Deutsch/pol/ OC.

I live in that town. Neat.

F

That's fear and a desire to maintain a status quo.

Continually disrupting the status quo with unrelenting assaults on the psyche break resistance. Active red pilling then becomes an option.

Didn't know he was a manlet as well.

Bump

Oh wow those are some hideous off-spring.

meant to quote

"Fuck it. Let's just go all out and say that an entire European Country are just slaves to our small cabal. It's not like people already hate us deeply and resentment is growing faster than ever. What's the worst that could happen? lol"
EVERY
TIME.
Kikes can not into longterm Planning.