Hey, since you faggots will believe just about anything you read on the internet that corresponds with your beliefs...

Hey, since you faggots will believe just about anything you read on the internet that corresponds with your beliefs, I'm an FBI agent… AMA!

For starters…
Hillary wants to tek em all
Hillary has literally written a new constitution (I'd be happy to go into specifics). Things will totally not be status quo after her indefinite term.
They're DEFINITELY monitoring this thread
Hillary was actually the one who planned the terrorist attack. True story.
She was deliberately using them for classified documents. Period – Totally. Not. Conjecture.

FBI boss here I just fired OP for being a faggot

Shit, I forgot to show you guys my badge – no wonder I'm not getting any responses.

Im glad you goodgoys are always keeping the shilling at the same level.

Low energy

Only idiots actually believe that user was an actual agent.

But riddle me this OP, how does that make what was discussed any less poignant? Was anything said that was out of the realm of probability? Anything that a lot of us haven't already considered might be going on behind the scenes?

Why are you against a concentrated digging effort into the Clinton Foundation to verify the information we were presented with?

FBI?

cool sources bro

NSA here. Hung over as fuck. FBI, any idea where my car keys went to? I can't remember last night at all. Who the fuck thought those absinthe shots were a good idea?

lol, oops

Legit, I've seen this guy on tv talking about /x/ tier shit in a very Holla Forums way

Well, Satan, because after Clinton's ONE TERM is finished, everything will be exactly the same as it is right the fuck now.

You'll still fuckin have em.
Same
Who fuckin cares
Absolutely no change
Same mediocre ones we currently have.
It's fucked
The chances of dying in a terrorist attack will STILL be absolutely infinitesimal.
Yes, unfortunately democracy will STILL be a joke.
Yeah, she's definitely not gonna do shit about that.

Now please tell me how Trump is definitely gunna do everything he says and mek Murrica great again cause he has a good brain and he's said a lot of things and he has the best words.

Yes, I'm a big guy

Nice future vision, baba yafagga

No, you're not, you're only FBI.

obvious shill is obvious
sage in all fields

Trump future…
Probably won't get built, and if it does, won't solve much.
Absolutely deficit-busting piece of trickle down bullshit.
Will only increase terrorism, because we know how those faggots act when they feel their dumb religion is under attack (3 million Muslim Americans)
Oops, not that fuckin easy to fix (buh… Trump good business man and he fix things)
I'd put 90% of my life savings on the fact that he will utterly destroy them, alienating allies and further enraging enemies.

dunno if this is da straight poop or not OP

dish some dirt user, tell us more about

How insightful, user, please do continue.

Thanks for reminding me to keep at it kike!

The fact is, she just hated those 4 American freedom fighters. She HATED those heroes, and when she was asked about increasing security, this is what she said… and I quote: "fuck those faggots, I'm not ramping up shit. They signed up for this shit, and I'm tired… I'm goin to bed."

Wow we must have really rattled someone if we're getting shilled this hard.

Wow, I really thought this thread would be removed and I'd be b&.

Congratulations, Holla Forums, you're slightly less fascist and retarded than SJW's.

None of this should come as a surprise to any negged white male.

Also, Papa John wants you to check these dubs.

OP is a faggot