What are some good movies about muslims getting btfo?

What are some good movies about muslims getting btfo?

True Lies is probably the best.

El Cid maybe?

postal the movie

Uwe Boll is a shitty director, but Postal is literally the only good video game movie.

American Sniper

Iron Man removes kebab in the first movie.

I still wish they would have shown the Mandarin in the 3rd one.

A realistic depiction of today's events, made in the 90s

Bruce Willis's character did nothing wrong and libcucks in the movie are cucking out as usual.

I'm old enough to remember when that movie hit the theaters… And then Muslims protested it on the streets because it portrayed them as terrorists.

Oh 90s, how I miss thee

Oh the

>this many replies and no Four Lions

This one is good, it's an exagerated Few Good Men but oddly realistic regarding absurd military trial decisions regarding obvious war crimes

Garrison is such a fucking legend. He went from professional fence-sitter "libertarian" to full blown aut-right badass.

PRAISE GARRISON

MY FUCKIN NIGGAS!

EVERY one of these right here. Delta Force is the most aesthetic and best because it's Reagan era and more pure and straightforward without trying to capture moral ambiguities like the other 90s movies.

Does Hidalgo count?

Does Vlad kill all the sandniggers?

The Battle of Algiers (1966, Gillo Pontecorvo)
Not only it is kino, but Col. Mathieu is also the kind of man we should all strive to be.

I know I'll get shit for it, but I also like Munich (2005, Steven Spielberg) the rare case of a nuanced, intelligent and underrated movie by an overrated director.

khartoum. Also exodus

Who were we supposed to root for in this movie?

Didn't it just suddenly end with the French leaving/losing?

I think the movie's tone was impartial enough and the viewers' sympathy boils down to subjective aesthetics and values. Nevertheless, the portrayal of Mathieu as a determined, rational and intellectually honest professional who despite his patriotism bears no personal malice towards others expresses something about the ethos of European culture.

I think it counts as "Muslims getting BTFO" as army tactics succeed at eliminating most of the NLF leadership and putting an end to organized terror but yeah, ultimately they lose the support of the home front and the political class folds to international pressure and mass demonstrations. I guess it's about the limits of rational action and the power of the irrational masses driven by spontaneous passion, French and Algerian alike.

Sounds like the French equivalent to Vietnam. Granted I know the French still held out there but would you say the way the military handled it in Algeria was similar to how the US handled Vietnam?

As far as my understanding of the affair goes yes, the political dynamics mirrored those of the US involvement in Vietnam. One could argue that the situation was even more grave as it involved the collapse of the French political structure in May 1958 and part of the military establishment (the OAS) engaging in acts of terrorism on home soil and attempting a coup against its own government in 1961.

Another good fictional treatment of the era is Godard's The Little Soldier from 1960 and if you're interested in the political phenomenon the chapter "From Mao Tse-Tung to Raoul Salan" in Carl Schmitt's The Theory of the Partisan is a very interesting read.

That's a very good question but I lack the in-depth knowledge to give you a definitive answer. There is of course a similarity in the general counter-insurgency tactics applied by the respective forces but I think the French approach was more like militarized administrative-policing paired with a high degree of discretion for the military leadership to execute rapid MOUT operations based on the intelligence gained by the former method. It was probably more similar to the British approach in Malaya than to the US one in Nam.

Thanks user. I'll check out The Little Soldier. That was very fascinating to learn.

Yep.

hope you'll enjoy it, thank you for the nice convo

Your welcome user.

Savior
but only the first 15minutes

bumping this