Sami people are the niggers of Scandinavia. You are not allowed to say it, but everyone hates them

Sami people are the niggers of Scandinavia. You are not allowed to say it, but everyone hates them.

Other urls found in this thread:

whc.unesco.org/archive/websites/arctic2008/finland.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

says who?

says me I am Captain Tolerance

op has no idea how bad niggers can be

Are they like Pikeys or gypies? They seem pretty cool.

"native" northern scandinavian and finnish group of people that refuse to integrate into modern society and keep referring to the country they currently reside in as the greater community (storsamhälle)
they heard raindeer and tend to the northern wilderness or some shit and live mostly after strict guidelines for sustainable living since tey used to be nomadic, but has since settled down and some families even own "modern" houses

you could also look at the wikipage

oh, and OP is a massive fucking faggot and probably did something he shouldn't have, like drive his fucking car through one of their properties
they shoot you for that

OP is Swedish. He has found a race he feels superior to.

That's a bit unfair I think - I dislike the sami people as much as the average Scandinavian, but they aren't nowhere near as prone to commit crime (murders, rape, burglaries, &c) as niggers, and they tend to keep to the far, frozen regions up north where no one else wants to live.

I thought the niggers you imported are the niggers of Scandinavia

I've spent months in Finnmark, ethnic Samis are better Christians than most of the ethnic Norwegians, more traditional and less degenerate. Southern scandinavia is as degenerate as anywhere else in the western world, the far north is best.

Niggers don't race reindeer. Sami do.

Så pell deg tilbake til Finnmark da, din forpulte hestkuk. Ingen her kommer til å savne deg.

Sami are the original inhabitants. Fuck off if you have problem.

I see the Sami Defence Force is out in full swing to do damage control already.

Didn't the russians boot them though?

The Sami are much more likely to be overwight compared to Scandinavians.
Also, enjoy your short, brown-eyed women with mongoloid features.

whc.unesco.org/archive/websites/arctic2008/finland.html

There's been people living in Scandinavia since the stone age, you dunce.

Sneaky sirens trying to lure me in with fish, potato and the vague hint of sex.

No, the niggers they imported treat them like the niggers of Scandinavia.

can you get benefits over there? If yes then within the next 20 years half of them will be of negroid or arabic descent

For the moment yes, but with the way the economy is going it will not last.

I say it is about damn time we took back Greenland and kicked out the skrælingjar.

Well, now that you use the reaction face of a kikess to make your point, I am convinced about your sincere concern for European racial purity.

t. Holla Forums

Well, now you have revealed yourself to be a complete and utter moron.

Også, mora di sug svarte kuka i helvete.

t. user

I DID MY TIME! AND I WANT OUT!

Nigger qualities:

-Disrespectful of white culture and traditional values
-Can't have blue eyes
-Never happy, always miserable
-No father, unstable family unit
-Females always unattractive

Nope, those aren't niggers. Do they demand reparations for some historical crime or something OP?

Well, they claim ownership over parts of the land, which the government tend to give into, and they have their own local government open only to people of Sami ancestry.

Also, they always bitch about racism and being mistreated back in the day.

They look fucking inbred.

Let me know when someone puts stolen rims on their reindeer.

Kos deg med kebab og faggots.

No, Arabs are the niggers of Scandinavia

of all the faggotry real niggers and sandniggers are pulling off in that frozen shithole, you have problem with people that live in far north and keep to themselves.

I hope some Somali "refugee" with aids rapes you op

how exactly are you forcefully going to get rid of us when you are a minority?

Come on, OP. You know as well as i do that the Sami people are very friendly and a traditional people.

I love samis, i bet tried to get his dick sucked by a sami girl with downs and got rejected. Båddadjo 4 life

hi pol
if racemixing causes shitty humans
and 1/10th of the time causes normal humans
wont your race war just kill the shitty mixbreeds and allow the healthy looking ones to get away unscathed, perhaps further diluting your precious race purity?
there is no stopping miscegenation and the destruction of separate races now, the future is bleak for you

All appear to be appropriately impregnatable… wats the problem?

I would think a people who can live off the land with no electricity needed could just wait you out. I mean if there is a crash how would it change thier life? How would it change yours?

face it, you'd be desperate to drink thier piss. And not just for the Amita Muscara

Working hard today, Shlomo?