Why haven't you seen the last masterpiece of Mel "White Pride" Gibson?

Why haven't you seen the last masterpiece of Mel "White Pride" Gibson?

I have heard a lot of kvetching about it being racist, sexist, jingoist and "too American" whatever it means.
So I went to see it, The kikes didn't lie, it's awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MER89
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually looked the guy up, and the plot follows what happened pretty closely. Even the combat situations are based on the interviews with surviving soldiers.

I liked it, but it does get pretty cheesy near the end.

i like mel, but fuck me, andrew garfield is such a faggot and really turns me off from watching it

He's our boy

It was genuinely great.

The fuck?

what?

the movie is made by an antisemite, I refuse to watch it & i demanded my local movie theater to not show it. they refused so now I'm boycotting them too.

It was good, but not really great.

The nurse is hawt, though.

Now I think of it, this is one of very few movies that doesn't try to retcon negroes in the American military during WW2.

No matter how much they crossbreed with europeans, the kike always comes out with age.

If at first you don't succeed right schlomo

There isn't a single spook in the whole movie iirc.

The red text says "child love" which calls into question the whole image/quote.

Because I'm tired of WWII movies.
I was tired of them ten years ago.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

How have I never fucking noticed that? Did we change timelines again?

Don't be dense. Some clever Holla Forumslack added that bit to make a point.

I have to be dense, I don't want to turn into soup and I'm sure as hell not jelly, brah.

The full interview quote
"….because these studios want to brainwash us, want to indoctrinate audiences by pervertlng anything decent and pure. Why can't we discover peter is exploring his sexuality? Sodomites watch movies so why can't he be gay? Why can't he be into boys? This is how the hymiewood kike thinks, and why he and his whole parasitic race must be exterminated.
archive.is/MER89

Andrew Garfield always looks like he's about to cry
yuck

nice try

Supposedly it's about christcuckery. I'll pass on the jew-on-a-stick cult, thanks.

Giraffe-Man

Christcucks BTFO. Mind if I save your epic redpill for later?

About the only thing "racist" I heard in the movie was that the japs were satan himself. Not too sure about the jingoism part either.

what did he mean by this?

Go away christcuck, nobody here cares about your sub-par belief system. It's practically dead anyway…Just let it go. Or pray to babby Jesus, maybe if you pray hard enough he'll swoop down and repair your irreparably damaged religion. Pffffffffffft.

Forgot muh pics.

Christcucks will defend this.

It was a pretty good movie, I enjoyed it. The only thing that I didn't like is a few things look overly cinematic. In a gritty war film you cannot use CGI. A few CGI blood splatters, the cannons on the ships where very obvious.

Also, all this movie teaches me is that Christians are useless in a fight.

That's how you know it's good.

but sir I did
and I sure liked it

Thats why Milo got fired.
But somehow its OK for spider man to be a gay pedo?

choose one

Wow, these faggot ass memes are so stale that I can't be bothered to address individually. Imagine being so much of a fag that you essentially cease to exist because you try to force people to care about your retarded life choices. If you want to be into fedoras
KEEP IT TO YOURSELF
and find a community that gives a shit. Sadly, this assumes that communists are capable of growing up.

Choose one.

haha, trumpcuck btfo

what are you talking about I am not even religious

Congratulations you are not retarded. What do you want? A cookie?

Even dumber than a nigger tbh.

literally kill yourself kid

I was crying during the entire movie tbh. Just a beautiful fucking movie. A man taking a stand of life and upholding it, even if doing what he felt was right, would make that hard.

It's just one of the greatest movies the last 17 years.

Have you taken a look at the modern church recently? Christcuck is a fitting title for them, whether you approve of it or not. Besides they have been posting shitty fedora memes for years in an effort to avoid having to make an actual argument, it's only fair that we start using our own dismissive memes against them don't you think?

I have a lot of respect for the Christians of times gone by but the modern day Christians are a bunch of faggots. When they prove that they are worthy of respect i'll start giving it to them. They could start by deposing their cuckold footfag pope and reinstating their old ways. Until then they are Christcucks.

This is your mind on Semitic religions.

I haven't mentioned Dawkins or "scientism" (LOL) in any of my posts though, I just think Christianity is a sub par way of looking at the world. Even putting all of the straight up retarded stuff aside it focuses on producing a slave mentality in it's followers. It belongs in the trash.

Why? Did I trigger you?

You will soon find yourself in a deeper rabbit hole when you realize christcuckoldry was always christcuckoldry, even in the early days of christian cults. In no particular order:

What kind of a Jew are you? Your ancestors should be a ashamed.

You're a spherecuck, no?

Pic related.

I'm partially aware of all of that (although I haven't looked into it deeply). I'm talking about the individual Christians of the distant past though, they had a lot of faults sure, but at least they weren't race mixing faggots who wanted to see the west flooded with subhumans. They were also hard and capable men, there aren't many Christians like that around anymore.

Modern day Christians are trash though. I'm not even shilling.

Aren't rainbow haired lefties supposed to be the ones who put hands over their ears and yell buzzwords when something triggers there fee fees?

modern day Christians in general yes, but Catholics are actually trending towards more traditionalism, despite what the current pope.The Catholic Church is hemmoraghing the modern half-assed noncommital members and gaining the dedicated ones who actually believe in traditional Catholic values.

Francis is only trying to delay the inevitable reaction to vatican 2 and anti-modernism.

But I agree with you in general, there's really no point to be in most modern Christian churchs, because whats the point? They should be a refuge from the modern world, not a colony of them. It's the same reason why people are getting pissed off with ESPN bringing politics into sports and their membership and viewers are tanking.

What is a good way of looking at the world in your opinion?

He wants people to be hedonists and slaves to kikes.

Any philosophy that doesn't aim to fill it's followers with a slave morality and make them meek weaklings who would rather turn the other cheek is preferable imo.

I wouldn't want to impose my viewpoints on anybody really, in my perfect society you would be free to follow whatever philosophy you chose to (as long as it wasn't damaging to the overall stability of the civilization and it doesn't encourage racial destruction). If you are asking what my ideal philosophy is see vid related (or read the book).

I'm using philosophy and religion interchangeably here because they are both ways of looking at the world, it'll probably trigger a few of the more sensitive Christians but oh well.

This again? What a faggot. I haven't made any claims that would imply that that is what i want.

can you give me a tldr/tldw

These commie faggots will literally say anything to stop us from discussing this certified KINO. I think it was Hugo Weaving's best performance.

Not really, religion is philosophy, culture, tradition, etc etc. God touches everything.
So basically just a slightly less judaic librul then? Meh.

I wish they didn't lay it on so thick for the first part of the movie and it is pretty cheesy and Vince Vaughn is a bad actor and a bad fit for his role.
Aside from that the movie is a very pure experience with little to no propagnda and accomplishes what it sets out to do which is to tell a story.

I'd watch it if he didn't cast a gay jewish pedophile in the lead role.

Embed related is great as well. Worth listening to if you've got the time.

Lol. All the parts together are around 6 hours that's going to be pretty difficult to compress. Give me 20-30 minutes and I'll do my best. (my best won't do it justice, I'm almost certain to miss a few of the smaller details).

I did specify "sensitive". I've seen some Christians get triggered by that in the past.

I like how you conveniently left out the part where I say "as long as it wasn't damaging to the overall stability of the civilization and it doesn't encourage racial destruction". Does that sound liberal to you?

Funnily enough Kierkegaard, Camus, Nietzsche, Carl Jung and Marcus Aurelius all offer a far greater insight into life and what it means to be human than any of the religious texts.

Forgot the embed. It's the second part of this that is the most important.

I feel bad for you user, maybe one day you'll put the fedora away.

The bit's I have read are just jewish adventures and isn't jesus great, some lad that jesus guy.
This doesn't change that the current church is filled with pedophiles and treacherous scum nor the past disgusting acts that the christ goys have committed against the european people.

Those arguments work on muslims, whose prophet was an actual childfucking warlord and who's book condones murder.

Go on then enlighten me with some choice passages.

Proverbs 1 KJV, read it as though you would read "The Prince"
1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;
2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;
3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;
4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.
5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.
7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.
20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

I'll preface this by saying that this book is filled with nordicism if that's going to put you off then fair enough. It was written by a Nazi philosopher so that's to be expected really. I'm just going to TL:Dr the first chapter, I'm really struggling to "compress" this without losing it's message, you need to actually read it for yourself.

TLDr: Race and soul
This chapter focuses on the idea that every race has it's own set character, a certain way of behaving and a particular way of looking at the world. This is referred to as the "race soul". The "race soul" is destroyed by racial mixing, not just on the Aryan side either it is destroyed for the "lesser races" too (I think that this means that their sense of belonging is destroyed too but that is me reading into it, it doesn't outright say that). Don't misunderstand that though, he's not at all sympathetic to non whites.

It gives some examples of ancient civilizations that had grand accomplishments at one point and then ended up becoming racially mixed and lost their glory shortly after: India, Persia, Greece and Rome are the examples that are given. (it goes into a lot more depth than I'm explaining here).

After these examples it makes the case that those great civilizations were a result of the Racial soul of the people who once inhabited the lands and that once their racial destruction began the civilization that they built began to decline. It brings up the whole "cyclical theory" about how civilizations all collapse after a set amount of time and uses the points I've mentioned to refute that claim.

It goes into some detail about religions representing the racial soul of the people who created them and talks about Christianity. I'm struggling to remember what is said here but I remember that it isn't positive, the take away is that Christianity is an alien religion and it represents a jewish racial soul. It encourages a meek, cowardly mentality and is a religion of slaves. The take away is that Christianity is basically the original form of Marxism and is not in tune with the Aryan race soul. He says that the true religion of the Aryan race soul is an honour bound independent belief system based on actual logic and reasoning, not superstition and fear of punishment.

He specifies that the racial soul is so close that it is practically the same in much of the west. He lists France and England as sharing the same nordic spirit as Germany, he points out how there has been a cross fertilisation across these parts of Europe. He lists a few foreigners from these places who "embody the German soul" to back this u and points out how they easily assimilated into each others societies (as individuals). He contrasts that with non white attempts at assimilation.

The most important part of this chapter is the idea of the race soul, as I said earlier I can't do it justice in a TL:Dr you'll have to read the whole thing if you want to really understand. The race soul is one of the most important parts of the whole book actually, not just this chapter. It's really not that big of a book, you should read it.

That should be enough to give you an idea of whether you are interested in the ideas contained in it, don't take my sloppy presentation as a mark against the ideas that are contained in the book. I'm basement educated so that's to be expected, Alfred Rosenberg puts his points across much better than I ever could.

This is one of the stupidest things I have read tbh. I mean sorry I just can't take it seriously. The thing is that genetically race doesn't exist. Also how is any of this based on logic?

There are 50 species of crow in this world, each identified by the slightest change of characteristic. What makes humans any different?

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you serious here?

You just said that race doesn't exist what do you know about logic?

Point out the parts that you consider stupid and I'll expand on them (in my own words). That was a TLDR for the guy who asked, If you point out what parts you don't agree with I can explain what they mean in detail. Don't say all of it, I'm not going to write another wall of text. Point out the parts that you really disagree with.

Well to me it seems that you can pretty much replace the word racial soul with culture.

The thing is I have a problem with the word "race". To me it is just an idea. Ok, there are 50 species of crow in this world. How many races are there?

Replace race with species then, niggers sure aren't the same species as everyone else.

If you were right then the ancient world would have been littered with Latin style architechture. But no, different races value different traits, which are expressed in those races accomplishments.

There are 50 races of crow, if you took one race of crow and put it next to the other one, they would find each other different enough to be repulsed by those same differences.

Different people have different values and opinions even within the same race.

I find this hard to believe. Source?

Humans have the biggest variation across all species. By that logic there should be infinite number of races. Race is really just an idea that helps us categorize the world better. Think about it. Race is pretty much based on how much sunblocking chemical you have in your skin. You see what I mean?

That's a major part of the book, the culture is a direct result of the race soul. Evey race has it's own unique culture, i find it hard to believe that is the result of simply living in different climates (of course that plays a part but it's not the most important factor). The culture develops from the way that a people view the world and the way that they view the world comes from their race soul.

How would you explain the vast differences in culture? Use resource rich Africa as an example, why have blacks been consistently incapable of taking advantage of the resources that they have been gifted with? It's because they have a completely different way of viewing the world.

Yes they do. That doesn't change the fact that their is an overall sense of morality and way of thinking that is shared by the majority of every race. At least there was before we got bombarded by a non-stop propaganda campaign and forced "diversity".

You're an ebin ruseman aren't you? I find it hard to believe that you are being serious here.

I'm the one you originally responded too btw, the crow stuff isn't me and I don't know the source for that.

just have to say, thats the dumbest fucking image ive ever seen on Holla Forums

You believing something is not a prerequisite for it to be truth. Your opinion only has the merit of the argument you give it. Contradiction isn't a compelling argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Corvus_species

There really isn't that much variance between humans, what you are really seeing is just a bunch of mixed breeding happening. There's only about 6 human races with regional differences among them. Whites, blacks, east asians, "native american" asians and sandpeople (if you want to be technical southern asian poo-in-loos can be a 7th)

You're not being serious here, I'm done.

I wonder what the lord is in this context as in my experience nihilism can be just as good a starting point, well when pointed in the right direction.
It's not bad but to say it's better than the great men I listed is a farce, it is pretty to understand so no wonder you like it. :)

To live in fear of reprieve of something is not the same as to be humbled by the power of something, to live in fear is slave morality.

The Lord (God, Yahweh, etc) in every context, is objectivity. The original jews and Christians today can be seen as worshippers of objectivity, to the point of calling it divine. That's not to say that God himself isn't an entity; But that God, being the creator of our existence, is in effect objectivity itself. Fear meant "to be respected" in the KJV days, but sadly your interpretation is very common among cucked denominations these days.

I suppose converting your followers into good goys becomes an objective truth when they are what you tell them to be, objectivity is largely based on perception which as we both know differs from person to person.

Wow dude you are insufferable. Objectivity, by its very definition, is not based on perception but observation. Its the basis of mathematics and science. To think that just because truth, like maths, can be abstract, therefore subject to interpretation is the worst cop out in existence. Imaginary numbers, by those same definitions, are abstract, but it doesn't make them less real or true. The same logic can be ascribed to principle and morality.

Damn nigger you got banished to the shadow realm. Don't ever post here again.