Study: Majority of EU Citizens Fear Muslim Migration

Study: Majority of EU Citizens Fear Muslim Migration

According to an EU-wide study, 70 per cent of Europeans believe Muslim migration poses a serious threat to the continent, while 86 per cent fear that terrorist attacks in their country are likely.

84 per cent of respondents reported concern over the level of illegal immigration to Europe and 63 per cent feared an influx of immigration would change the cultures of their countries.

Some 83 per cent of Europeans said they wanted the EU to do more to secure its external borders. 77 per cent said they thought the bloc had handled the migrant crisis badly.

Source: archive.is/ymuJW

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=dd8_1365441487
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my muslim cock is hard knowing they fear us, but it is too late for them…

Reported for raping livestock.

The day when you walk into a group of RWDS and get lynched because your tiny mud brain cannot understand "fear" in the context of a survey isn't necessarily fear itself will bring me great joy, you fucking pavement ape piece of trash.

GINNIE

bump

Fearing muslims that kinda sounds raycis

We need lots and lots of muslims otherwise we'll die off from inbreeding, open your heart europe

schauble,pls.

You know its a sad, sad state of affairs when white women have to go to subhuman blacks or tiny-dicked muslims for sex, all because white men are going gay, brony or watch anime all day instead of being real men.

Reform thyself!

Our culture is raycis, we must embrace foreigners and the rich and varied way of life

Europeans should be afraid, you fought off muslim invasion for a millennium. It's in your fucking genetics to hate/fear north african/middle east migration.

OH MY GOD THE ALT-RIGHT IS RISING QUICK IMPORT MORE MUDSLIMES!

Yeah maybe women should try being real women first so white men have a reason to go after them again.

It is fitting that these worthless womynz give birth to genetic defects; that's all they're good for. They should stay the fuck away from white children and families.

Fuck off with your subversive alt-cuckery.

too late for them?
you realize the only reason there are niggers and sandniggers in europe is because europeans have let them in
fear is a healthy reaction to threats of violence, pretending nothing will happen and not do anything will just get you killed
this shows the tides are turning

Unfortunately young people think history just stopped after WW2

The group(s) labeled as "alt-right" and people therein are pro immigration into white countries by brown people and are just at fault for white genocide as libshits are.

Oh wait. You're a D&C cuck as said.

Reported.
Filtered.

History shows that scared white people do not cower, they get angry and then rip and tear.

I think you and the previous poster have different ideas of what 'alt-right' means

The alt-cuck is literally the same old Republicucks and Cuckservatives repackaged in a new wrapper.

They know that young and disenfranchised generations are absolutely done with their weak shit, bending over for Leftism, cowering for SJWs, never standing up for whites and always ready to assist the Left in destroying whites.

As such, they made an attempt to steer the youngsters away from The Right and back into the crypto-Left status cuck, where they can choose from Leftist parties and parties who call themselves Right-wing but are Cultural Marxist and PC in their actions.

That is what the alt-cuck is for.

Holla Forums has always stood by its beliefs no matter what, no matter how hard people screamed or tried to 'shame' us. No matter how much we were hated; we never compromised.

We are different from all these political parties and the 'alt-cuck' in that we are The Right.

liveleak.com/view?i=dd8_1365441487

TGT
At 41S NV 6768 5864
Goatfucking in the mountains of NW Afghanistan

Just for you, you goatfucking pedophile, something to remind you of home.

They arr trying to make us identify in a label to more easily define and control us, don't fall for the alt right meme.

Pol stays pol, pol stays right.
You're not an alt right guy, you're user

Good, now when are they going to remove Kebab?

So much this. With the advent of the gamergate shit I've always said the way to win is to be too malleable to define. Even if they do define you mold into something that needs a different definition faster than they can define and isolate. If you can't be classified you can't be slandered. These people rely heavily upon establishing terms and setting narrative regarding those terms. Become term-less, become user… wait what? Well at least become something where the only term that can be used is something so ubiquitous that it becomes useless to them.

Why even?! Why?!

Mate, Holla Forums never even gave a shit about this. Ever.

That's the whole point, what you should've learned from GamerGoy is that PR-cuckery leads to defeat.

Stand by your beliefs no matter what, that's the only thing that matters. Fuck all who 'hate' you. If they're so stupid that they buy into the slander of the enemy; fuck them. Good riddance. Wouldn't want to have deal with those retards anyway when everything is on the line.

This 'all-inclusiveness' leads to import of cowardly, spineless, and overal non-committed and disinterested retards, and with that endless babysitting and kindergartening.

I'd rather have a low-intelligence worker-class Neo-Nazi skinhead who's loyal to the bone than have some average-intelligence confused 'neutral' faggot, who can't even tell a jew from his own white fucking neighbors and will turn 180 as soon as someone yells 'racist' at them.

Sure, it's very important to have smart and intelligent people in our midst to guard and lead our group. But there's nothing wrong with a grunt force of honest to God worker-class people who will say it as they see it. The more the better even.

And don't forget, those people you might look down on because they're not as smart as you, those people will be the ones fighting on the front lines when shit gets real.

I get the MUH PR aspect and personally don't care what people think. The way these people get shit done is through indoctrination and indoctrination is easily broken when people start asking questions. What concerns me is how the narrative is shaped to the masses. Help from anyone is still help, I get that. Taking precautions to prevent people from having the ability to shape the narrative is key IMO in order to facilitate the ability of people to start thinking critically about this shit. I see it as a defensive tactic with little risk and high reward, regardless of the intention. I feel like I'm rambling on a bit but I'll leave it at this. It isn't about making yourself look appealing, it's about taking away one of your opponents weapons.

The fuck are you Ginnie posting outside for?

Muslims.

Fuck. Every jackass that bitches about the alt-right label is a huge a fagget that needs to be effectively put down for being a special snowflake retard.

When are Europeans going to do something about it?

Please tell me that's not a trap. I want to split her open.

No, fuck off with your subversive alt-cuckery.

If you want to have more of the same old status cuck then fuck off from here and join the band wagon hopping, spineless Leftist cock sucking alt-cuck.

For irony, you should start on the degenerate traitor Leftists that let you in.

She looks pretty, too bad she's coal burnt and schizophrenic.

You're not wrong, but it does contain a lot more nationalism and antisemitism than neocons could possibly be comfortable with. Alt-right is a pretty broad brush, but the same old vultures (Milo) are trying to frame it as some hip, new, meme-based, GamerGoy conservatism.