Brit/pol/ #1044: So Long Nigel, May You Join Harris In The Skies Edition

NIGEL FARAGE HAS RESIGNED AS LEADER OF UKIP
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA
Brexit has exposed how ignorant the educated and cosmopolitan have become about modern Britain
archive.is/TzOxq
THE BLOOD GOD HUNGERS: Tony Blair: UK should keep Brexit options open
archive.is/Eznjd
Fears new Brussels law that will 'crucify' UK ports may STILL apply post-Brexit
archive.is/Prch8
THEY'RE TURNING ON EACH OTHER: Angela Merkel 'to oust Jean-Claude Juncker' as Europe splits deepen over Brexit response
archive.is/1I0FG
Scotland risks becoming Greece without the sun, says thinktank
archive.is/OLcZt
Article pulled from the Telegraph after pressure from Theresa May's leadership campaign
archive.is/M6Kid
LEADSOM 4 PM: Meet the Conservative Party leader and PM candidate
archive.is/x0oMt
Out of EU by the SPRING: Andrea Leadsom pledges Britain would be on fast-track to Brexit
archive.is/frqj6
LABOUR IN FURTHER CRISIS: Shadow cabinet bid to ease Corbyn out
archive.is/YfSqf
CHILCOT: Tony Blair will NOT face investigation over Iraq war… but British soldiers could
archive.is/W6IZB
'Germany is Britain's ALLY' Germans vow to FIGHT for British access to European market
archive.is/izpmb

Other urls found in this thread:

parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/89a8f38d-0676-4873-b388-46666415e8bf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36701046
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4r7jsv/downvote_all_you_want_but_you_must_respect_nigel/d4yu0z9
fpp.co.uk/online/99/09/wreath140999.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6u15lisZGAA
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-resignation-resigns-next-ukip-leader-candidates-paul-nuttal-mep-latest-a7118771.html
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/07/04/ukip-announce-faisal-umar-khan-as-new-leader/
twitter.com/TomTugendhat/status/749997559519862784
youtu.be/m3Krgu8rzwE>>6574047
youtu.be/m3Krgu8rzwE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/04/andrea-leadsom-financial-affairs-scrutiny-conservative-party-leadership-race
twitter.com/sirstan74/status/750010613737332736
twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994
mobile.twitter.com/ZsuzsannaKun
twitter.com/hashtag/medina?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36707573
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36707225
independent.co.uk/news/people/paul-nuttall-five-times-the-ukip-leadership-favourite-has-rivalled-nigel-farage-for-controversy-a7119631.html
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/750013620990410753
twitter.com/campbellclaret/status/750017360279449600
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673597/Smiley-face-Nigel-Farage-s-rival-Douglas-Carswell-responded-d-resigned.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Japanese_Alliance
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36624413
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4r7796/nigel_farage_will_be_remembered_for_disgusting/d4ytiye
express.co.uk/news/politics/686001/foolish-not-to-have-him-farage
express.co.uk/news/uk/685710/Ringo-Starr-Beatles-Britain-brexit-allow-UK-get-back-own-two-feet-EU
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/07/04/new-home-buyers-now-need-to-hand-over-20-deposit-2-kidneys-1st-born/
web.archive.org/web/20160507083921/http://civitas.org.uk/2013/11/20/the-legacy-of-blairs-50-university-target-the-high-skilled-services-cant-find-good-work-for-everyone/
poal.me/x9rhm9
poal.me/ptzbxm
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133618
archive.is/8Z48b
thesun.co.uk/news/1389238/michael-gove-is-impressive-and-articulate-as-he-bids-to-convince-tory-mps-to-vote-for-him-in-leadership-contest/
britannica.com/biography/Lucius-Quinctius-Cincinnatus
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36702204/nigel-farage-says-hes-done-his-bit-but-how-will-his-leadership-be-remembered
youtu.be/PHbv3XiKPA0
archive.is/tCSQ5
archive.is/Gz1Ro
biasedbbc.org/
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/750045193622155264
politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/tony-blair/news/76923/lord-west-tony-blair-was-looking-reason
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/76911/nigel-farage-refuses-rule-out-ukip-leadership
order-order.com/2016/07/04/zoopla-behind-anti-brexit-legal-action/
biasedbbc.org/blog/2016/07/01/boris-suicide-note/
fakegreenarrows.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=GgLtaaaoOnE
twitter.com/intlspectator/status/750026649006018560
twitter.com/MirrorPolitics/status/750055762454573056
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673685/Muslim-taxi-driver-refuses-disabled-passenger-guide-dog-s-against-religion.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673669/Aga-stove-factory-workers-warned-face-sack-post-Brexit-racist-abuse-Eastern-European-colleagues.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/swedish-music-festivals-hit-by-reports-of-rapes-by-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE MOSLEY ALONE

MOSLEY WAS A NATIONAL HERO

is chukka actually awake.

SAY NO TO ANTI-SEMITISM

When will the committee question the government about Christian rights?

WATCH CORBYN FACE HIS NUREMBERG HERE

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE NEED A NEW MACHINE

jews need a fucking trial for everyone making even the slightest comment about israel

I think he was against inheritance because his family land was leased out on a very unfavourable contract for an incredibly long length of time with no recourse to get it back.

IIRC from his book "My Life"

Look at that disgusting muly on the right

Red Ed takes on BrightHouse
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36701046

THE

SIX

MILLION

DA 6 MIRRION

SIX MILLION JUST INVOKED

LADS I JUST WOKE UP WHAT THE FUCK

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4r7jsv/downvote_all_you_want_but_you_must_respect_nigel/d4yu0z9

BEARING IN MIND THE 6 MILLION

That's a rare and old Pepe lad.

OYYY VEY THE 6000000000000000

Is the Sequel to "Denial" going to feature Corbyn?

She's probably a Corbyn aide.

She's pretty cute though

SHUT IT DOWN

Corbyn has to be taking the piss

fucking hell it sounds so silly

LADS

Why the fuck are they discussing the holococks?

what are we watching

Which comment?

Get in here lad

Come on lad I'm not even the biggest believer in the holocaust didn't happen meme but that's just not fucking true

Yeah mate you'd walk out if there were comments against Christians, fucking Kike

thanks lad

Corbyn getting grilled for anti-kikism

6 million have been mentioned already

I bet this isn't in the film though, eh?

fpp.co.uk/online/99/09/wreath140999.html

Disgusting Kikes only care about their holocaust shekels.

Oh FFS Corbyn have some balls, Livingston said nothing racist, how can he sit there and be mauled by these kikes.

I love how these pathetic little faggots scurry for some kind of authoritarian power jumping to defence of the Kikes.

LOOK AT HOW GOOD I AM MAKING SURE ANTI-SEMITISM DOESN'T SPREAD!

I'M A BIG IMPORTANT MP!

DTTFFB was right tbh.

Does mummy have a chance?

Who?

She does if we keep revealing May's utter incompetence as Home Sec and how she's the failed establishment's choice.

LISTEN
LISTEN
LISTEN

Corbyn is sounding more and more like Mr Slippery every time he responds.

:^)

When are we going to do that? There's a talk about her quick coronation.

Yes, but we need to step up the shilling

She's already ruled it out.

If she was to skip the actual membership election, she'd really piss off the membership.

Floated then quickly shot down

I would tbqh

lmao

Holy shit, Hamas is based

Spear Chukka

NO PASSING NOTES IN CLASS!

HE'S HERE

Nig nog taking a crack

Anyone have good spear chuka oc?

SHUT IT DOWN

They absolutely stitched this fuck up and all he can do is take it, I should be enjoying it but it makes my stomach turn.

Holy shit Jeremy is getting so fucking mad.

Is Chukka a Blairitte?

Why do Corbynistas love him so much and claim he's "Le Black Obama" As if that's a good thing???

What does she mean by F?

S L A V E T R A D E

Redpills getting dropped

Corbynistas fucking hate him.

He really hates Corbyn, which pisses them off to no end.

"for user"

FARAGE

It is fucking true. Don't buckle Corbyn.

HE SAID ITS A FACT

So white people are fine to call out for Slavery but no Jews, Jez pls

It is true that sephardic Jews were invovled in the slave trade.

Why is it anti-semitic to say that Jews funded the slave trade when it's not anti-white to blame white people TODAY for it?

Because they are our masters, that's why

This is the face of British marriage.

This Spear chukka really knows his place with the merchants doesn't he?

What a piece of trash.

Why is this faggot popular with people like Sargon and other cuckolds now?

I mean, Lee Kuan Yew turned their country around.

Destructive cucks.

CHALLENGE EVERYTHING! NO TRUE ANSWERS! FREEDOM FOR EVERYBODY!

W E W
E
W

nice colourization though

Is that from Australia?

Based Cops

Is that Konnie Huq?

She was always a dirty slag tbh.

Would though

Wonder if she's cucked Brooker

Labour is spelled Labor over there, the cucks

Blairite confirmed.

Nah fam our Labour party is spelt Labor

is this nyew zealand

Why would you wear your trousers like that

Jesus

kek

Femenism

She's obviously horny as fuck fam.

Cheeky nympho tbh.

tut tut

REAL HUMAN BEAN

Because muh free speech.

I don't know why anyone gives a shit about this piece of shit:

The only reason he's getting reach beyond Singaporean borders is because trash like CNN is taking an interest. I cannot wait for Trump to destroy that nest of vipers.

I was in Singapore on business when Based Lee Kuan Yew passed away. There are no adjectives sufficient to describe how he and his government built up that economic powerhouse.

Anywhere i can watch commie Corbyn argue about the jews from the start lads?

how long has it been on didn't it start at 4?

Brooker would enjoy it, Black Mirror was filled with bmwf couples iirc

Bingo

Just slide the bar back to the start lad.

They have destroyed Corbyn so bad, he's got no comebacks

Funny how they never mention that the reason Singapore has restrictive speech laws is in order to keep the peace between all of the different religious/ethnic groups

I thought/hoped that was lost in time. Even the person who made it felt ashamed of themselves if I remember.

There is a Jew Process going on all right Jeremy, and you are getting fucked by it.

smh another disgusting vagina. Why can't they all be cute innies?

Corbyn right now

THe said video
youtube.com/watch?v=6u15lisZGAA

Brooker would probably want Konnie BLEACHED by a superior man though

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT SANDERS

Pretty much; the country was literally born from a race conflict between the Malay mudslimes and everyone else, and they're not eager for Round Two.

The whole place is a potential powder keg, and the only reason the local mudslimes aren't causing problems is because their government has literal anti-Sharia laws and has a finger in every mosque. Even the one singular synagogue there is heavily monitored, and JWs are chucked into prison for refusing to do National Service.

Can we get a translator here ffs?

HOLOCAUST WAS UNIQUE LEL

LOOK AT SHAMI'S FACE

Thanks user, no idea why I didn't think of that tbh

I don't even want to know how that's known.

In what world can somebody born into that environment truly hate that man after all he did for them?

The mind boggles.

Perhaps they've not see the consequences of people being allowed to question everything and the inability of the masses to carry such a monumental burden.

Lelbour is such a fucking joke.

Remainers don't plan on letting it go that far. They'll vote till there's May and another remainer left, then one will drop out of the race and Theresa "1984" May will become the dark lord.

Since the choice would only have been between 2 remainers anyway the general membership won't get as uppity about it.

Unique in the sense that it didn't happen :^)

DOES THE STATE OF ISRAEL HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST?

The big question.

No problem bud, I'm gonna rewatch it from the start

JESUS

Why is Trey Parker asking questions about Israel?

I've never seen a man cuck himself as badly as Corbyn, he has allowed them dictate every little bit of the future terms of how to shut down Labour with fake racism scares.

The tweet that got him in trouble originally was a caricature of Lee giving anal to Maggie Thatcher. Every other significant event by him thereafter has something to do with poo or sodomy.

This little snot was very obviously spoilt by his mum and didn't get enough of the stick from his dad.

Many Singaporeans are politically naive, and many of their youth readily accept the Narrative being spun by foreign leftist media. For a recent example, just ask any of them what they think of Brexit. 7 out of 10 will say it's a bad idea. Many are surprisingly ok with Trump, though.

Asia is about three decades behind us in social developments, so they're at that stage in the late 70s and mid-80s where every damn thing was "Question everything! Fuck authority!"

wot

How do good goys justify this in their minds?

Ruth Smeeth is a CIA informer according to Wikileaks, leo

Particularly based way to deal with Luegenpresse tbh

Remember to have a backbone lads.

Never argue for a position that you never believe in.

Don't put it RIGHT back to the start then else you get that ' it will start shortly' shite on repeat for a few mins

too good

He's had a mare lel

Oh dear

JAWAD MENTIONED

That's an epic dodge, tbh.

Who's the extremely good goy questioning atm?

Catching up on the news from last threads, I have tears on my cheeks. Just kill me tbf.

Except the guy caught on to it.

McPherson is hilarious nonsense. But Jews kvetching about not getting special treatment like Nigs, holy shit they are pushing this too far

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-resignation-resigns-next-ukip-leader-candidates-paul-nuttal-mep-latest-a7118771.html

It'll be good in the long run, Nuttall will absolutely destroy Labour in the north

I must've missed that part. And here I was thinking Corbyn was actually holding his own pretty well.

KEK

they just cant avoid dropping redpills lmao

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/07/04/ukip-announce-faisal-umar-khan-as-new-leader/
T-THIS IS A RUSE RIGHT LADS… LADS?

DELICIOUS AND SAUCY

Of course it is. The membership vote on the next leader.

It's true that that's a spoof site.

That's objectively wrong.

Such a legend.

What world do you live in? Corbyn's support base is old commies and SWPLs

Corbyn is hated by the working class, he's loved by the identity queers and young labour faggots

You don't know many working class people do you lad?

No we're not you middle class cuckold.

Crabbs the only other remainer and he hasn't a hope in hell of getting through to the final two.

Nobody outside of London gives a fuck about Jews. This will backfire badly on the Jews and establishment.

GOOD

My message to the Jewish community is communism is mine now… FUCK JEW!!!"

~ Comrade Corbyn

God I love the sound of rain. Whenever Yanks or lefties insult us by saying we live on a 'rainy little island' I just feel cosiness wash over me. We do live on a rainy little island.

Considering how almost half of Tory MPs supported leave, I see no way in which two remainers could end up on the final Ballot.

That was an absolute mauling by the Jews, Corbyn was destroyed, humiliated and tied up by their knots because he accepted all their little set ups and had to play along when the knife in the back came, rather than make an honest intellectual defence of Livingstone and his basic grasp of History, and the fag from Momentum saying the media have gone after Corbyn with the PLP.

No balls on this cunt.

I love rain too, makes me feel feels, also smell of the land after is glorious.

Suppose it's my fault being addicted to (You)s

Tom Tug-end-hat MP….
twitter.com/TomTugendhat/status/749997559519862784

Fuck off.

That's the chap. And he will if they split Mays vote properly in the first couple of rounds.

FRESH OC
GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT

youtu.be/m3Krgu8rzwE>>6574047

youtu.be/m3Krgu8rzwE

good link

After the weather helped us in achieving Brexit, I'm never complaining about rain ever again. There's something about the musk of an English drizzle that can never be found anywhere else.

No more (you)s for you nigga

Thank you I'm fucking retarded and going to fuck off back to 4chan now.

Chao!

Delicious.

Wait Chris Evans left Top Gear ?

Fuck I should be able to enjoy this but Clarkson and that faggot May cucked for the EU, I hope they fail so badly.

end your life

More.

Can't hate the man for acting in his own self interests.

#Nige4TopGear

these are anti-(You)s, cower in fear

He's complained about the EU his whole public life, he's a piece of shit lad.

Fuck the lot of them.

We have a country to rebuild; we can twat about with cars when we are done.

While I don't rule it out, if there was even a whiff of May trying to do that the membership would flat out revolt. 60% of Tory party members voted to leave, they would never accept two remain candidates.

A few remainers have jumped onto the Leadsome bandwagon though. Possibly May trying to push out Gove because she thinks in the member vote people won't see Leadsome as experienced enough.

But that's exactly why I hate him.

About 1/3 of the leave MPs would have to abandon ALL THREE leave candidates for the ballot to be two remainers. I see no way it could happen.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html

Just seen this, Swedish Democrats here we come.

NOICE

Fuck this gay party.

MEDINA explosions near the Nabwi Mosque. Muslims killing other Muslims in their holiest city

THE (((MEDIA))) IS STEPPING UP THEIR ATTACK ON LEADSOM LADS

Andrea Leadsom's financial affairs under scrutiny again

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/04/andrea-leadsom-financial-affairs-scrutiny-conservative-party-leadership-race

How do we shill against this and help her out? We need her in, because if May gets in power she will backtrack on the ref and shut this place down within 3 weeks.

I hope Gove endorses Leadsom before stepping aside, Fox at least should.

(chk'd)
W E W

Satanic cult confirmed

She's popular with members, not MPS

Don't they have off shore accounts to avoid tax?

Just point out the number of prominent lefties with questionable 'financial affairs'

No real Muslim would do that tbh

She would have the support of about 40% of the MPs at least, if it came down to it.

Fox will drop out, then Gove will probably drop out after Crabbe does.

I fucking hate SouthernRail

Based

He's gay btw.

My friend shagged him when he was at uni about 15 years ago

Nige is going to come back isn't he lads? He's not gone forever right? This is just the beginning of the fight back.

She only needs to get on the ballot

#NotAllSuicideBombers

twitter.com/sirstan74/status/750010613737332736

Lmao

She should pick up most of the other Leaver votes as well.

We need to hope she gets into the final round and isn't jewed out of it by a remain conspiracy

He's got big plans, trust in Nige.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994

Good news if true, the Gove and Fox support will likely fall behind Leadsom if she makes it to the final stretch.

Ballot is only the final two though. It's possible that the Remainers will try to Jew her out of it by ensuring that only May and Crabb are on the ballot

FUGLY

Based Barth tbh lads

Your a faggot SA.

There's no way that could actually happen.

Crabb is not getting more support in the second round than Gove or Leadsom, he's going to have to drop out.

Missing LITERALLY WHO

BASED

Would you learn Hungarians to marry her, lads?

mobile.twitter.com/ZsuzsannaKun

homo nonce projecting again

JEWS
twitter.com/hashtag/medina?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

YOUR THE FAGGOT HERE M8

No. Spend your money on new glasses

Post young Andreas and Theresas. May was a total fucking qt. Andrea looks like Thatcher's uglier, older sister.

So, AFTER we leave the EU they will be arguing for us to STAY in the EU

Lol, they've learnt from Cleggs mistakes.
Now they are making promises that are literally impossible to keep

post more pictures of corbyn's face on naked men you just happen to have saved

We need to meme her ladz

Each to their own….

Calling her mummy is the worst possible way to do that.

Lad, you missed the hot bit

Lads, what happene with Singapore?

How come we couldn't hold the filthy Japs at bay?

I'm not the gay corbyn poster, he is the travisposter here >>>Holla Forums5930716
>>>Holla Forums5939218

Because generals in the far east were fucking worthless.

The Japs were literally on bicycles, there was no reason to surrender it.

I hope for all our sakes the remainers fuckery flat out fails. Either way, tory MPs are massively in favour of remain and since they get to whittle it down to 2 candidates i really think having 2 remainers in the final is pretty likely.

I know it's you fag

Charlotte Leslie is my waifu tbh

Hammond warns of 'selling out' UK expats
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36707573

I'M NOT THAT FAGGOT, CUNT

here is an example of someone who sucks cock

It was a 40/60 split. That's still enough to get a leave candidate on the Ballot, especially when you consider the shitstorm of deselections that would happen in CA's if they outright ignored 60% of their membership.

Such bullshit

He's trying to scare people into not leaving

leadsom

It was an unmitigated disaster, tbh.

l didn't miss Fugly

and you had to ruin it tripfagging didn't you

Wew…

What does he mean by this? Is he suggesting they're going to deport Brits?

He's a fucking moron if he expects me put Brits who've left the nation above the nation itself.

I know this one; it's fucking easy: people like you killed it.

About time

meme, Person on the left is SA

Pretty much what you just said is the highest rated comment on the article

It never existed but in the minds of deluded leftards and metropolitan trendies.

Ah, I thought it close to a 200/100 split. Just checked it and it's not as bad as i thought. Maybe my pessimistic mind is in such disbelief about brexit that it's incapable of believing it's going to happen properly.

Not very many people are reading it; it's burning through its trust money and slashing staff

Wew. We're breaking into the mainstream, lads.

They exude such weakness; they are pathetic and so pathetic it makes me feel sad.

Why would they align themselves with the post referendum “48%”? I do not doubt they may well but what I can’t work out is how they justify it to themselves.

They should just dissolve the party.

war is peace etc

They fear having authority now.
Like a true protest party

Essex residents react to Nigel Farage resignation
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36707225

Have you heard the gospel of Saint Barth, Proud Man of Kent?

God that's embarrassing.

Did the generals get punished for their colossal fuck up?

fuck off you spastic

Independent hatchet job on Nuttall

independent.co.uk/news/people/paul-nuttall-five-times-the-ukip-leadership-favourite-has-rivalled-nigel-farage-for-controversy-a7119631.html

HAPPENING

Conservative Party leader preference (Con members):
A. Leadsom: 38%
T. May: 37%
M. Gove: 13%
S. Crabb: 6% L.
Fox: 5%
(via ConHome)

Once Gove and Fox go, Leasdom should get the vast majority of their votes too.

Probably hoping for the SNP effect. Perhaps it's a fools hope, but it's their only chance of survival.

u fkcn w0t m8? GIVE ME MY (YOU)!

She needs to get second most MP votes though in order to get onto the ballot

Glorious. Saved.

She currently has the second most MP votes.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tory 2.0 when? National Civicism Party when?

Oh well, the referendum passed, that's happiness enough I suppose. Congratulations to Farage anyhow.

The Barren old cunt has all the MPs though,

She's narrowly beating Gove at the moment. He needs to fuck off.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U FCKN W0T M8? PRAISE SAINT BARTH

gimme my (you)s or go to hell

Thank you, Nigel Farage. History will remember you and the people of Britain as the Defenders and Saviors of Europe.

I went to Fort Siloso in Singapore and they said it wasn't that the guns were facing the wrong way. In fact they turned them around and did do some damage with them, but they were naval guns with armour piercing shells so they were next to useless against troops.

Interesting how it's the old people who are anti-Nige in that.

The General Officer Commanding, Arthur Percival, wasn't exactly punished, as he had spent the rest of the war as a POW, but he didn't get any accolades or recognition when he went home. His pension was even a grade lower than his actual rank.

In what fucking world do these people live that this is a bad thing to say?

Lads what was Farage's game plan with resigning? Crashing UKIP with no survivors now that it's heading the wrong way with muh libertarian anti-nativist Cuckwell? Waiting for the right time to join the Tories and run for PM after seeing how well it worked for Trump?

Can you choose to give birth to triplets?

Oh? It's been some time since I've been to their war memorials, but that's plausible. I think they were anticipating a naval attack rather than a ground assault across from Malaya, so that might explain why the repurposed guns were pretty useless to begin with.

Here you go lads

Please, please, please be fake

gimmie some (you)s lads.

Most likely he was just tired and stepped down from leadership. He's not literally gone yet.

@6574899
Fuck off

The member's vote is only on the final two, and she should pick up the majority of Gove and Fox's votes, since they're the other leavers

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

why? I have not done anything wrong lad.

It's real, lad

Fuck you

Evangelicals are huge cucks. Basically "I don't care if I'm the last white person in the world as long as the government says some good things about Christianity every now and then"

(Cunt)
Fuck you

I know I mean she's narrowly beating Gove on MP counts in order to qualify for the member's vote. Can see tactical voting by MPs because May beats Gove easily.

Nah, haven't you heard? Nige is an evil racist, so he has to be white. Cuckswell will be blacked and so will Jezza Corbychev.

(Cunt) (You)
Fuck you

No, it'll be all about that black nog who supposedly took Farage to the cleaners on question time that one time.

lel

thanx famalam

twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/750013620990410753

Question about Nige:
Is he just resigning from leader of UKIP or also giving up his MEP status?

Stop tricking me into thinking I'm popular lad.

Only resigning as leader

He's an MEP until we leave.

MEP status will be gone once Article 50 is triggered.

He's resigned from the leadership; no news on continued membership in UKIP.

I don't think they should be let off this easily, the party is effectively over two centuries old and deserves more respect than it is being treated with by the utter cretins and wimps that make up it’s current team.

Tim Farron et al. should be locked in a tower for insulting British Politics.

jej
twitter.com/campbellclaret/status/750017360279449600

I thought the same until I went there. It's a really interesting place. It's just a shame they've spoiled Sentosa Island (aka plastic island) with theme parks and casinos. The fort is hidden away and only a handful of people were there to see the history, all westerners.

I'm not even sure what this cuck dislikes about her

I'm kind of glad that little cucked Singaporean faggot has taught me the basedness of LKY tbh.

Hope he gets jailed for as long as their laws dictate.

Ah right. Fair enough. Not sure why you'd let yourself be captured by the Japs.

I guess the shame for the rest of his life was enough of a punishment.

LADS

mummmyyyyyyyyy reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Every cuck in the world is coming together to insult Ledsom, that must mean something good.

Nothing to be ashamed of, lad.

at least you have a bigger cock

patience of a saint that man

You're a spaz lad

Doubt it, it's 3 inches, lad.

lol

Ah, alright then. 'REEE' as much as you like

Wew.

LKY's memoirs and thoughts should be required reading for our politicians and civil servants. His quasi-fascist ideas might be anathema to the great British public, but the man knew how to run a government and a country.

You could say the same about Lab and Con tbh.

ARE NIGE

She's not Teresa May, and thus doesn't guarantee never triggering Article 50.

W E W
E
W

The anti-Labour cucks are out in full force today!

The JIDF is real, lads– never forget it…

Beautiful

Definitely going to try and track down that book in the last picture.

Cheers, user.

not even going to dignify that with a legitimate response

People thought the Japs would treat them like humans when they were captured.

Actually they resented whites and deliberately went out of their way to make life Hell for Westerners.
Beheaded them and spat on them.

Horrible creatures.

Smiley face: How Nigel Farage's rival Douglas Carswell responded when he found out he'd resigned
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673597/Smiley-face-Nigel-Farage-s-rival-Douglas-Carswell-responded-d-resigned.html

I never really understood old Uncle A's alliance with them.

It really fucked him over.

I kind of hope that China steamrollers them one day.

I'll be sure to blacklist this bigoted paper when I assume leadership. Disgraceful.

Labour is the closest thing to a genuine workers' party in the UK.

Why don't you do the math, lads? The Labour party can be reformed; it's far more dynamic than the Conservative party and UKIP is finished.

WAKE UP BRITAIN, TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY!!!

TOP KEK

That is a fair retort tbh, lad.

The difference being that neither of them have trashed their party into total unelectable insignificance (lab may however be in the process of doing that as we know).

Because the party that's for mass immigration is totally the party for the workers.

If he's out of government he can still be a political analyst while he keeps a real job too.

I don't care about your communist workers party that is dedicated to importing more workers and undercut the ones already here, thank you very much

We also had an alliance with them until the yanks told us to stop

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Japanese_Alliance

BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM WINS OVER VILE NAZISM

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Japan fell out with the League and had been hostile with the Soviets for some time.

The Japs had taken all of Germany's oriental/pacific territory in the last war too so there was no chance of hostility in the foreseeable future.

So long Nige, thank you for everything you have done for us, I was ready to give up on this country until you came along. May Kek bless you for all eternity.

Does anybody else get the feeling that Tony Blair is trying to make a come back? Nuttall vs Blair, what an immense battle that'd be.

Hahahahaha

Lads, I was listening to Stefan Molenjew talking to a former Wow raider. He made me realise I shouldn't depend on others to be great ad if I want my country to be great I need to start making it great.

How do I become great?

those comments are beautiful. It was in fact the comments in the guardian articles running up to brexit that stopped me putting a 12gauge in my mouth. Even in the designated hive of retarded and directionless tolerance, the comments were still 50/50.

Phossy Jaw

The man's been dead for 2 years, so I think there has been some shrinkage

The enemy of your enemy is an unknown and never your friend other wise they would just be your friend.

BULLIES

Frankly, if the white working class would start voting for Labour again, the political class won't feel the need to bring in more immigrants. And if you think the Conservatives will do anything about immigration you're absolutely mad…

Look, Britain has voted to leave the EU, so you can expect less immigration.

Please, just ask yourself, which party would be best for the people who are already here? The Thatcherites (American dogs) or the Labour party, which actually supports a traditional mixed economy?

Still bringing the banter. What a man. Duncan should take lessons when he gets the sudden urge to have testosterone surging through him.

Was there a Brexit graduate gap?
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36624413

They could have been our friends easily even without them opposing who we opposed, as shown by the alliance

You can't, lad. Our mummies and daddies just didn't raise us right. We never stood a chance.

You fucking retard, the white working class voted Labour up until the last GE when things fell apart for your Communist cuckold party.

I DARE ANYBODY IN THIS THREAD TO PROVE THAT LABOUR'S IMMIGRATION POLICY DIFFERS SIGNIFICANTLY FROM THE TORY POLICY

I DARE YOU!!!

You fucking faggot, we aren't Tories, but Labour are fucking retarded and always will be, we want NATIONALIST parties not fucking globalist civ nat

Uh huh. And next up we're going to see Muslims voting for traditional British values like killing sand niggers.

We don't like the tories though.

To what extent does Labour support unions/strikes?

And how eager is Labour to increase national debt for the sake of gibs/artificial job creation?

We know they don't you thick

This is a strawman you fucking faggot. We know they're pretty much the same, that's issue and you fucking know it is.

Way to lose your cool, m8. Labour started to support mass immigration in the 90s under Blair, because they started to lose the white working class. If you merely try to reform the party from within you can reverse this. Corbyn has already purged the Blairites.

Based mum

I think there are a lot of things that can account for that, primarily tribal voting the wasted vote fallacy. Both the parties have deviated so far from their founding principles most people i talk to around GE time only vote for them because they're "the better option" of what's perceived as a 2 party choice. Literally keeping them both in power just to "keep Labour out" or "Keep the torys out". It's madness really, but that's politics for you.

It's refreshing to see the truth reflected for once.

Labour is an anti white party full of pro Muslim ducks, that is the end of the debate, we don't fucking give a shit about the Tories they would all be out of a job bar one or two (Moggy)

I've seen a lot of support for the Tories in this fucking thread lately, that's for sure. I've been here for years and it's incredibly disturbing tbf.

brit/pol/ needs to be aware theresa may is the most evil politician in britain atm.

Source?

Do you know where we are? Do you think I'm stupid?

Labour has always been an enormous supporter of immigration and had an underlying resentment for the working class they claim to support, their Unionist mafia was rightly fucked by Thatcher.

Uh huh. You can head back to 4chan now. Tell Gook we said hi.

Also,
Gee whizz I sure want to vote for those guys.

I forgot that Wilson was leader in the 1990's and supported boycotting South Africa in the mid 1990s

Oh wait, that was the 60's.

And it's not like Clem Attlee didn't actively encourage 3rd world immigration after dismantling the empire.

If it wasn't for labour there would be no mass immigration

They were the ones to start it up after the war and also the ones to put it in overdrive in the 90s/2000s

I'm all for the shitty porn fakes, but not with the queen.

Are you talking about people wanting Leadsom as "the best of a bad bunch" scenario?

There's no open support.

Yeah, just like the EU.
Now zog off ya commie wanker.

Seriously lad go back to >>>Holla Forums

Somebody sent this in to the Guardian office when they were having a image editing competition.

It's from New Zealand I expect.

Do you think women think the same about dicks as we do about innies

Link lad?

How do you have an innie dick

Don't know tbh. I got a disgusting little dick tbh, but my future wife will be faithful despite of that, r-right?

Labour supports the Islamisation of Britain.

Your party leader has spent more time in Mosques than working class towns, far more. In fact does he ever leave central London?

Pick up a history book and learn how Islam’s attempts to take the west end. Labour has picked the wrong horse in this race.

Furthermore considering the appalling suffering children have faced at the hands of the parties pro Islam stance I consider you to be really rather wretched for being a member.

Ofc lad

Fuck off. Labour has been fucking the working class since atleast the 40s. Labour, through the Nationality Act of 1948 began the process of mass immigration initially from the old empire or the Commonwealth, which results in the society we have now.

Attlee, who was the-then Labor Prime Minister, in a landslide victory that Labor won immediately after the Second World War; said that, “if the races of the world are mixed together there will be no more war.” “If the races of the world are mixed together there will be no more war,” and he took that idea from the anti-colonial movement of the 1920s and the 1930s.

an old, retarded but classic labour line of thinking which persists today and Blair carried out intensely.

How big lad?

Lad, just focus on your fitness for now.

One thing at a time.

An aesthetic dick.

Girls always complain about getting ugly dick pics

not having a bwc

lad

I swear he posts it every thread and now even I've memorised it..

3 inches

Did Wales, Scotland and NI all get their parliaments under Blair?

That was truly another masterful stroke to fracture this island.

Friendly reminder that a lot of us have moved back to """half""" chan and the threads there are more active than here.

You're welcome to join us, just remember to be polite and respectful.

lol fuck off

fuck off lad we're talking about dick size

I wish the "degree xD" meme would fucking die already tbh.

Why the fuck are people acting like "having a degree" means absolutely anything from a sociological perspective? Degrees in *what*? From where? What kind of quality? How does just generically "having a degree" correlate to anything other than your willingness to suck establishment cock and act like a meek, obedient lemming the whole of your young life?

Education has been mandarinised and turned into absolute shit for the sake of useless women who do sweet fuck all with it anyway

I can't explain why this posts my pepes so much, it's hard to really pin down why it's so aggravating

>tfw when I get civic they get full ethnomasochist about it

doctor said I had to be content with my dick size, lad.

3 inches, lad.

It's not my fault, lad. People are curious about my dick.

thanks, based lad. I feel better now tbh

I was born this way, lad

The threads at halfchan are more active with blatant amounts of kike shilling and leftypol gay posting.
No thank you.

fuck off

Quality over quantity, tovarisch Stalin

Lads, I don't support the Labour party in its current form, but I do support Labour entryism for obvious reasons. I'd just like to see less support for the Tories (who now represent American interests). If you want a genuinely nationalist political party, you should try to win over alienated Labour voters; that's all I'm trying to say, lads.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4r7796/nigel_farage_will_be_remembered_for_disgusting/d4ytiye

UKIP MEP backs Farage to advise Tory leader
express.co.uk/news/politics/686001/foolish-not-to-have-him-farage

I know that feel lad.

So whats gonna happen to Farage now

I just looked there. As always brit/pol/ is FULL of butthurt continentals arguing we've committed national suicide. SUCH QUALITY.

BASED RINGO
express.co.uk/news/uk/685710/Ringo-Starr-Beatles-Britain-brexit-allow-UK-get-back-own-two-feet-EU

Britain needed immigrants after the war; you know that. Britain lost a good portion of its able bodied men in the wars…

Jesus Christ.

Frankly, rhetoric is rhetoric; most Labour party supporters were imperialist Fabians…

UKIP is going to be led by one of two working class men from the North. A being that hasn't even sat in a Labour shadow cabinet for years. Labour is the party for middle class champagne socialists and foreigners, and has been since John Smith "died".

>You're actually way bigger than a black guy

I don't even a have a pepe smug enough.

??????????

Lucky you, getting niggers' sloppy seconds

KHAN NEW LEADER OF UKIP

guys i think this is fake

Release your inner chad, it's the only way we'll win.

What constitutes a BWC?

We'll see how UKIP performs, but I kind of assume it's on its way out at this point.

Plus, the party is full of libertarians and the like….

Just remember, the Tories are the bigger enemy at this point. Thatcher turned the cuckoldry up to 11.

What gave you the idea that that website is fake?
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/07/04/new-home-buyers-now-need-to-hand-over-20-deposit-2-kidneys-1st-born/

"no"

gf is not an sjw but thinks that rape is common and sexualised by the media

what do you guys think? she cites tv series, movies and videogames

it's almost like a double whammy of third world migration and the media to create mass rape

Both parties are bad, but Labour is worse.

Immigration was low under Thatcher/Major (still too high obviously) until (((New Labour))) pushed it to the highest level ever

Thank God for her Dad tbh

AR NIGE

Most women have a rape fantasy.

They just want to be "raped" (dominated) by a fit attractive man.

It was all part of Blair's social engineering plan to create a middle class of university indoctrinated luvvies paying for an imported working class.

Why else would the gov.t set a figure of 50% of A-Level students going to uni?

web.archive.org/web/20160507083921/http://civitas.org.uk/2013/11/20/the-legacy-of-blairs-50-university-target-the-high-skilled-services-cant-find-good-work-for-everyone/

fuck off

Blair really is one of the biggest bastards going.

Looking forward to him getting btfo on wednesday

poal.me/x9rhm9

poal.me/x9rhm9

poal.me/x9rhm9

she's redpilled but believes this

UKIP LEADERSHIP POLL

poal.me/ptzbxm

I think that would be punishment enough

The only people who will get fucked over with the Chilcot report are soldiers who followed orders. Blair will get off scott free.

Definitely Nuttall. As much as I love Helmer he's too old for the job.

Why are our political class so vapid?

Here's that video I said I'd make earlier. Cheers for the help lads.

why is it not true?
both immensely popular

I've got something in my eye lad…

He was just the presentable/punchable face to a bunch of country dividing policies dreamed by Mandelson.

Fuck me lad looks like a funeral song

Invoke Article 50 of The Lisbon Treaty immediately

BBC One - Why I voted leave

On right now. You lads watching it?

Leadsom will

He's heading off to the undying lands. His time time with us has drawn to a close.

No.

They wouldn't dedicate something like that to anti-leave propaganda, would they?

It's currently showing brown people who voted leave. This triggers the lefty.

Because the notion that you can sexualise a sexual act is retarded, along with the idea that those shows present rape in anything but the worst light.

There's no way migrants sit and watch TWD or GoT and then go out raping for fucks sake.

Only problem being that I can almost guarantee that no one here is a UKIP member.

This annoys me, since I prefer poles to pakis, but at least it goes against the lefty narrative

Jews, not even once.

Brexit poll: Jews voted 2-1 to remain in EU

Only 31% voted ‘Leave’; of those who did back a British exit from the European Union, 11% now say they regret their decision

archive.is/8Z48b

Well that's wrong.

Where did Paul Joseph Watson talk about it?

Always knew he was a cuck

& don't pretend that rape by white men is an epidemic or on the rise, you know how stupid that is.

Vote Nuttall for me lad. I'm too poor to pay £30.

When?

Brown guy with 4 brown kids in a council house who himself is an immigrant, stated that he thought there was too much immigration.

What a fucking state we're in.

Clearly uncle toms and self loathers, according to the cucks. They're entirely out of touch with reality.

I'm either voting for Nuttall or Coburn.

Does Enoch have mongol blood?

People who haven't yet met a gypsy for more than 2 seconds and have them try to steal something off them. I've always said that I'd liek to make a lucrative business from selling bugged out vans to gyppo families with a map to middle class lefty areas.

I miss Douglassie Carswell

Lads…

thesun.co.uk/news/1389238/michael-gove-is-impressive-and-articulate-as-he-bids-to-convince-tory-mps-to-vote-for-him-in-leadership-contest/

RIP

I hate tories tbqh. If Gove gets through to the final round, then a May victory is practically assured

If Leadsome wins it's been rumoured she'll bring him in as part of the Brexit deliberation team.

It also gives UKIP an opportunity to look good with their leadership candidates in comparison to the other two parties, and re-brand themselves in preparation for the 2020 GE.

Lads, the stock market is tanking.
It was a mistake to leave UKIP.

kojima san is a nigger

Why are you cherrypicking comments?

I'm gonna pop that little boy's cherry. Don't talk shit on our Nige.

Do normies really think that other normies give a shit about their vidya antics?

Is it a kind of dream,
Floating out on the tide,
Following the river of death downstream?
Oh, is it a dream?

There's a fog along the horizon,
A strange glow in the sky,
And nobody seems to know where you go,
And what does it mean?
Oh, is it a dream?

Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail?
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.

Is it a kind of shadow,
Reaching into the night,
Wandering over the hills unseen,
Or is it a dream?

There's a high wind in the trees,
A cold sound in the air,
And nobody ever knows when you go,
And where do you start,
Oh, into the dark.

Bright eyes,
burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
how can you close and fail?
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.

Bright eyes,
burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
how can you close and fail?
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.

Well surprise surprise he's thick as pig shit.

There's so much baggage for her competitor to work with: being remain, overseeing border policing with only 3 ships, failed immigration reduction targets. Just because a large number of MPs support her does not mean the membership does.

If we push her hard enough then yes.

We need to absolutely destroy May with everything she's fucked up. Gove too

I actually like Steven Woolfe, shame he's a black jew. Sad!

I expect she would win if she was on the members' ballot, but she needs to get the second most Tory mp votes, which that story was calling into question.

Why shouldn't he laugh at retards?

Look harder.

I'm shocked. Normies and remainers are beacons of enlightenment, filled with great arguments.

What's this new community manager bullshit about?

THE RIGHTFUL HEIR TO THE UKIP THRONE

Is this cherry picking? :^)

You lads are going to give me cancer one day.

It gave me a hearty chuckle.

i hope it was intentional

You know Nige has only stepped down as leader to beocme health minister, right lads?

I hate this little faggot.

Holy shit lads.

How does it feel getting cucked by your leader?

what a caricature of hikki

By Nazi standards he'd be a-ok. He was raised Roman Catholic anyway.

I meant baggage for May. Even Gove could win on a membership vote against May, regardless of the ConHome poll.

NAKAMURA SHINSUKE

Wouldn't know, unlike you burgerlad

Could be worse.

It gets worse

And this.

Is that your ex? No wonder you turned homosexual.

j/k

Top comment is him circeljerking with commentors about how the fact LKW's party has a lightning bolt logo means they are ebil just like the BUF

lol wtf he asked if anyone took a picture and he got pounced on?

Asuka best girl

Imagine the lefty butthurt if Andrea offers Nige a negotiating position in her cabinet. Minister for EU Exit or something, to take control of that new unit.

Could be a bit of a poisoned chalice though.

Couple of UKIP lads are calling Nige a modern day Cincinnatus, any history fags to explain this connection?

He's done the hard work, it's up to us and everybody else to muck in as well. Not that a lefty like you would know anything about mucking in with anything.

trips of truth

He always said he'd do a deal with the devil if he needed to. I trust Nige's judgement more than any other single politician.

Selfless defender of Rome, lad.

LKY gets more based every minute

wew lad is google broken?

britannica.com/biography/Lucius-Quinctius-Cincinnatus

Cincinnatius retired after saving Rome

Cincinnatus resigned as Roman Dictator at the height of his power which was an indication of his civic virture.

On the bus atm and using my data for brit/pol/

He took the position of Dictator when the Roman republic was in crisis and needed a leader. As soon as he achieved what he set out to do he gave up dictatorship and resumed life as a private citizen.

I'm telling you lads, they're going to claim this referendum was merely advisory.

We ain't out of the EU yet.

I can feel it.

That's actually pretty fucking smart.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36702204/nigel-farage-says-hes-done-his-bit-but-how-will-his-leadership-be-remembered

Some snippets:

Oh my god. This is like an article from The Guardian. I thought the BBC was supposed to be impartial and actual factually?

We need Leadsom as PM to trigger Article 50.

Shame Nige resigned at this time as it means there'll be less pressure on the government to trigger it.

Fuck off Brutus

llel

You've never heard of Cincinnatus, lad? For shame.

The man held unlimited political power thrice in his life, and he was happy to give it up when the job was done.

Rome shit it's pants every 30 years like that

Daily coloured Mosley

ARE NIGE

He's not gone forever lads, he'll still be around in some ways, but he deserves to relax now that his mission is accomplished.

Good work m8

No one likes this little shit; only edgy SJWs in Singapore give a toss about his scrawny arse. He's due for National Service in less than a year, apparently, so he either gets bullycided or thrown into prison…where he'll get bullycided too.

The similarities are striking, aren't they?

Top fucking kek.

You're getting pretty good with these lad.

smh. Why did they try to look evil, lads?

That's what I thought tbh, bit short-sighted of him seeing as he encapsulates all their fears.

Hopefully King Nuttall can do him proud.

Steven Woolfe should become leader of UKIP tbh
While he's far less charismatic than Nuttall, he is better in debates

Fuck off lad Nuttal is the only way

We shall never forget you, Nige

Nice. Would be better if there were sources/pics of the original sources for quotes though

Maybe Nige is thinking that there'll be another general election and wants to get a new leader in in time for that, or maybe Banks is exerting pressure on him. It seems an odd time to resign otherwise (although I don't begrudge him a rest)

who is that guy at 1.40 on the left hand side. I've seen him a few times and he always wears a 3 piece tweed suit like britpol country gent larpers used to do a few months ago.

I hope UKIP HQ don't try to pull the same trick they did last time and reject Nigel's resignation. They have to let him retire in peace this time.

Why can't we have a leader with even an ounce of his will?

Fucking hell I hate our political class.

Farewell are nige

May we never forget his 23 years of sacrifice

Tbh Singapore was fucked from the get go, the UK was too overstretched, tired, we'd been running on a naval one-power standard for almost 20 years and we barely had the money or the political will to manage even that. Ironically it was the Labour Party (AUS) who saw the writing on the wall and knew the dangers of the Singapore policy.

Modern weebs get on my nerves a bit for this reason, you can make arguments this way and that about the legitimacy of German jingoism but the Japanese were just horrid fanatical little pricks to people who had done them no harm. The Dutch had even helped uplift the Japs by gifting them with medical and mechanical technology which they kindly repaid by skewering, torturing and marching Dutch civilians to death in the Indies. We built their navy and taught them how to sail ships and look where that got us.

It appears I've accidentally made myself look like a cuck.

You replied to two completely unrelated posts.
What?

And just imagine, he was once called "the last Englishman east of the Suez". All of his skills and knowledge was learnt from us and our traditions. We must regain these again.

No truer words, mate. I don't mind them from a distance, but the Japs are not people I would want to consort with at all.

He did have statesmanship.

Quite nice.

Is it just me or does this man have a tiny face?

Aye, I remember reading about the first Brit to set foot on Japanese soil - the man taught them everything, construction, business, you name it. Then they go and freak out over their inferiority complex in WWII.

Not trying to defend what Japs did in the war, but I will say that Japs are in general the best (and most human seeming) non-whites I've encountered.

Nigel, do the Ravin's once again fly over the mountain? I think they do, rest easy oh king under the mountain!

This is quite a fascinating situation.

We have a leader that is objectively good and did very good things for his country being attacked by liberal faggots.

It's like a window into our past, almost.

Yes. It's tragic that the British have forgotten what Britishness really means.

who thought this would be a good idea?

anyone playing verdun?

I'm not into sins of the father stuff or anything lad, it just bugs me when people pretend the nips are something they aren't.

Someone will watch that for me.

ALT RIGHT CRINGE FEST

youtu.be/PHbv3XiKPA0

Sineads a nutter but this was quality banter to be fair.

I don't doubt that, having done business with the Japanese many times. They're not bad when they're in their peace mode of trading and being curious about foreigners, but getting too close lets you see the really wild and savage side of them.

B-b-but, user! Don't you know that he imprisoned communists, clamped down on legitimate hate speech claiming it was 'hate speech', and sued the liberal press for libel when they made up claims about him?

Don't you know his party's been in power for 50 years since the country's inception, meaning it's an utter dictatorship despite the fact that there actually are general elections held every five years and that the opposition just sucks? Don't you know the death penalty for drug trafficking and murder is still being implemented in Singapore today?

What are you, some kind of neo-nazi racist homophobic fascist? :^)

We may not have been able to save Britain, but at least we saved Farage from political failure.

Are you blind. She looks like the typical anglo-wife. Fat, plump, stupid haircut, can't cook, has yellow teeth, fucks like a sponge, has a cunt that smells like rotten fish and speaks some gibberish. Just look at her head, just like a pumpkin

the apple watch says a lot about her as well.

Interested to know what you mean by this.

In my experience I have a few Jap friends from school they've been loyal friends, and not as souless and status-obsessed as chinks. They don't seem to go in for chasing white girls in the same way as either non-whites either (at least in my experience).

She looks 100% Scottish

:-)

Are you a yank, lad?

Conservative Leadership Contest: Andrea Leadsom In ‘Car Crash’ Performance At First Hustings
archive.is/tCSQ5

TORY MPS OBVIOUSLY DISCONNECTED FROM THEIR PARTY MEMBERS

Also, sick burn at the last part.

nope

I know none of those people.

wew lad

Fucking joke these media likes are. MAY WAS THE BEST ONE MAN SAID LEADSOME WAS CAR CRASH

sounds like one of my exes

THEY KEEP IGNORING MR FOX

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mosley certainly emits something of a Bond villain aura.

Conservative Party leader preference (Con members):
A. Leadsom: 38%
T. May: 37%
M. Gove: 13%
S. Crabb: 6%
L. Fox: 5%
(via ConHome)

Leadsom all the way. She wants Farage on the negotiating team.

Important to remember ConHome is not a representative poll though

BORIS HAS THROWN IN HIS LOT WITH LEADSOM

They just wanted a common uniform so they could know who in their rallies are real members or communists/kikes sent to start shit

Corroboration from Sky News: archive.is/Gz1Ro

Thanks for the insight captain obvious. You're still a fag.

lol
biasedbbc.org/

Post yfw Farage becomes a fisherman and opens his own chip shop, carving up dead pakis as kebab meat.

Is this good or bad for Leadsom?

Did some cunt attack him?

YOU LITTLE LEGEND

Really good, because it's boosted her capital even further when it comes to the membership ballot.

To the people who now hate Gove for the backstab, it might mean they should throw their weight behind Leadsom. Not sure if it'll galvanise the closet May supporters, though.

There are no good endorsements anymore in British politics

Happened alot

Who misses Woes streams he used to do with Knightmarez being a sperg?

He's got potential to be moulded into a good leader.

Good, people still like Boris, he'll get "victim" points from people who despise Gove and he was a great speaker in the debates. He also acknowledges the will of the people to an extent, when he agreed that the points system and not free movement was the way to go.

Granted, he's just echoing Farage's talking points but that is the power of memes and our Nige.

Is there any more dirt we can dig up on May? We need to watch big sister like a fucking hawk and catch the bitch out.

Yeah, he's still relatively young. Not sure where I'd put him on the Cabinet, though.

Home Sec? Could be controversial with the water cannons thing.

Foreign Sec? Might be too boisterous.

Defence? He knows next to nothing about the military.

Chancellor? Probably not.

They were the only good ones lad

Controversial amongst the establishment, it has backing from a large portion of the country though. To hell with the smelly toe rags and their placards who disagree, they can get a hose down too.

Everyone heard the story of the time Knightmarez voluntarily met up with a government linked leftist (re)education group?

twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/750045193622155264

TOP BANTZ

Savage

Labour peer Lord West: Tony Blair was 'looking for a reason' to invade Iraq
politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/tony-blair/news/76923/lord-west-tony-blair-was-looking-reason

I seriously cannot wait till this Wednesday, lads. Going to make for an awkward PMQs too.

As Boris was initially the favourite for the job (IIRC), there should be an upswing in her support.

Fingers crossed.

There's still 17 MPs who declared for Boris but have yet to do so for another

BLOOOOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOOOODDDDD

am i tinfoil for thinking this is bullshit?

Do you think he sits on a throne made of Iraqi skulls?

Daily Mail is known for fucking with comments m8

Mate the DM are known for tampering with their comment section

No it's been known for years lad. The DM does it all the time.

Difference is the cucks don't like it when it's not in their favour.

I used to like the daily mail until they started being full cuck on UKIP.

LADS UKIP WANT TO TAKE THE NORTH

STEVEN WOOLFE COULD BE LEADER

HOUSE STARK ARE THE RULERS OF THE NORTH

THE SYMBOL OF HOUSE STARK IS A DIREWOLF

IT'S JUST LIKE GAME OF THRONES!!!!!!!!!

THE LORD'S PRAYER

Our Farage who art in retirement
hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
on fullchan, as it is in Britain
Give us this day our daily keks
and forgive us of our trespasses
as we won't forgive those that trespass against us (or you)
And lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
user

Nigel Farage refuses to rule out Ukip leadership comeback
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/76911/nigel-farage-refuses-rule-out-ukip-leadership

Why is it allowed?

It's their site m8

Their house, their rules.

Private company

I guess. Wish we had our own media and it wasn't banned by racial discrimination laws.

order-order.com/2016/07/04/zoopla-behind-anti-brexit-legal-action/

Who owns Zoopla? Daily Mail and General Trust.

They're trying to taint memory of Farage and by proxy anyone who is associated with him. Such as Leadsome.

I would have snapped in his position. Just one person I know saying they want nothing to do with me over brexit fucks me up for a while. Having around half the nation hate your guts would destroy me, but he just powered on through it. He deserves to step down, the guys been through hell and back and his personal life has been wrecked.

Here's an example oif how manipulative the media is

biasedbbc.org/blog/2016/07/01/boris-suicide-note/

Control of the media is much more effective way of controlling politics than bribing corrupt dictators or slipping whores into the king's bedroom.

KILL THE JEWS

IIRC Shego (or was it Lemo?) showed how a comment could be downvoted then get 10,000 upvotes in a few minutes.

BORIS' STATEMENT ON BACKING LEADSOM

Why does he issue statements via Facebook messenger? Oh, wait, or is it an SMS?

fakegreenarrows.com/

A Nation Divided - UK After The EU Referendum

On Sky Now

youtube.com/watch?v=GgLtaaaoOnE

It's going to be shit, though, so I'm not sure if anyone cares.

lads

jej

These are just bets right?

…Kebabs…
twitter.com/intlspectator/status/750026649006018560

Why do people use betting polls as if they're relevant at all? They're always wrong.

I've been watching brother john for over a year he's based and retarded at the same time.

If anything, I see a parallel between Farage and Washington

Farage wasn't bankrolled by the French.

Has to happen

Mirror BTFO

twitter.com/MirrorPolitics/status/750055762454573056

Is Duncan still getting the boot?

No

By who? He's free to do his 'I'm leaving you RACISTS' and inflict maximum damage now

Why are you lads throwing away your leave victory?

He's the next leader

Do you want to be Canada 2.0?

Go away Yank

I thought there was still going to be a NEC meeting tonight.

Cucks don't lead.

Muslim taxi driver refuses to take disabled passenger with his guide dog 'because it's against his religion'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673685/Muslim-taxi-driver-refuses-disabled-passenger-guide-dog-s-against-religion.html

Canada 1.0 didn't need a woman to land it in its current mess.

1066? Very good year. Almost as old as I am!

How do you know I'm a yank? That's racist.

Best way to fleece the Jew.

Change your name by deed poll etc., to something more kikey.

Create extortionate kosher organic food selection.

Because your posting style makes it obvious that you're a yank.

People are letting the Establishment manipulate things again
The people must now force them into Article 50 before they wriggle out of it

I'm generally curious why you and Brit/pol/ in general would want a female PM? That would be worse than what Canada has.

Normies who aren't completely cucked yet loathe this kind of stuff and it gets them mad, shill it.

What benefits are muslims to this country? Nobody has ever answered this. They're retarded, even the doctors are struck off for mispractice in larger proportions.

Leadsom is the best choice lad.
Clinton will ruin everything though

Filtered. Don't you have some steaks to barbeque or fireworks to blow your hand off with?

Sure but will they force it?

Because she's the (tied) best of the current group running for leader of the Tory Party.

I wouldn't expect a yank to understand the basics of British politics though.

this

No shit.

Clinton is actually a lot of our backup plan. Say in the event Cruz won the GOP nod, Clinton would be better because everything would burn quickly then.

Thatcher did some stupid things and is overrated by the right-wing but she sure as fuck wasn't that bad and the salt she causes in lefties is great.

Chances are Leadsome would be advised largely by men anyway. Boris and Farage are her type of people, that's a good thing.

Canada is at it's very worst under the rule of a male Marxist.

u w0t m8?

Who is your pin-up Tory girl, brit/pol/?

And so would the UK under a female.

Haha

W E W

She didn't have to close all of the mines tbh i know the unions did more damage than she could ever dream of

Again, I'm not expecting a yank to understand the basics of British Politics.

>_____
Complete the syllogism.

Let's see
Nah mate I think the odd exceptional woman is a good choice when the other options are literally ethnomasochists.

Lad, she sat back and let our industries get looted and destroyed by jews.

I'm hoping Thatcher 2 is a bit better than the original.

Lad you don't have to tell me anything about that I'm Scottish

Need a new thread, lads.

BUNGLE FOR PM 2020

At least you spoilered it.

working on it now lad

It has no relevance whether or not she'll be good or bad because it's British politics. She's a woman, she'll be bad.

WEW
Aga stove factory workers are warned they face the sack over post-Brexit racist abuse of Eastern European colleagues
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673669/Aga-stove-factory-workers-warned-face-sack-post-Brexit-racist-abuse-Eastern-European-colleagues.html

I honsetly have good feeling about 2020. As long as Paul becomes leader

Yes. Odd and extremely rare. More rare now than then.

Good luck with that.

SEE

Its funny because Trump is a significant chunk of left's backup plan.

Watching America right now feels like watching a country before some crazy Kaiserreich tier three way civil war.
Its seriously fun.

Wait. Thatcher was absolutely horrible. Margret Thatcher? The strictly feminist SJW?

NEW THREAD

Thatcher didn't do much.

Industry had been declining for years before she took power.

Deregulation of the city was much more controversial/radical.

[ENRICHMENT INTENSIFIES]

Reports of migrant rapes at Swedish music festivals

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/swedish-music-festivals-hit-by-reports-of-rapes-by-migrants/

Police in Sweden are investigating five reported rapes and nearly forty instances of groping at two music festivals over the weekend.

“Foreign young men“ were blamed by police for the attacks at one of the festivals and at least two unaccompanied migrant youths were under arrest.

Police recorded five reports of rapes and 12 of sexual molestation at Bravalla, Sweden's biggest music festival, and 35 reports of sexual molestation at Putte i Parken, a free festival in Karlstad, where the youngest victim was just twelve years old.

Dogs often carry rabies in other countries.

There was 12 rapes at a different venue? Holy shit this is going to be hard to brush away even for Swedish cucks

She wasn't a feminist mate.

I miss him

Can we meme are lad rees into being the new Farage? He's a tory so he's more likely to get into office.

Even had normie appeal…

Gets backing of Waffen Sooty.

Labour's wilson closed more mines than Thatcher.

At first i thought it was bull, but then i remembered that the last lobotomies were performed in the 60s.

What does that even MEAN

GET IN THE NEW THREAD

brb moving to Singapore

Well, that's why it's good to keep a real bright spotlight on it.

To expose deception.