Now that 2016 is over, what was the biggest blunder of that year?

Now that 2016 is over, what was the biggest blunder of that year?

Your pic nailed it but I can't decide if her campaign losing to someone as bad at PR as Trump or if every media outlet predicting a Clinton landslide is the greater blunder.

That wasn't a blunder; the entire establishment media were intentionally shilling for Clinton, and the pollsters were fudging the numbers to create a false Clinton consensus.

You losers will never learn.

Funny you say that when he did 10x as many campaign rallies and 10x as many people showed up for them.

what's wrong with her face?

nothing

I don't know man. I don't think a little girl should look like that

You watch too much anime.

Electing the biggest fucking buffoon to ever see the inside of the oval office.

Trips never lie.

Biggest sore loser but not biggest blunder.

Trump was a sore loser before the results were even in. You're an idiot.

I can predict that 2017 will definitely have no shortage of salt.

I'm not salty, user… I'm just disappointed in you

Maybe if you backed the Bern you wouldn't be in such shit.

I did back Bern Bern.

And I'm not "crying" about the loss, but I am extremely pessimistic about the future – especially when I consider the gaggle of unscrupulous slime balls that Trump is appointing.

And could you imagine what would have happened with Shillary?

Literally couldn't have been worse

It would have been the same if not worse

Nuh uh, Nuh uh

Alright, I get this if you're talking about the election as a whole. Other people should have gotten the nominations. But you're retarded if you're saying Clinton would have been a better choice.

Name some names and what is disagreeable about them.

All of the retards that voted for Drumpf.

All the traitors that voted for Shillary.

trump winning
he will ruin us

Poignant reminder to moron Drumpftards like you:

"Those who do not learn from the past are condemned to repeat it."

We Are Number One was the biggest mistake of 2016.

Try to remember what affect the incessant name calling had on the election results.

I believe the correct term is "effect", not "affect", you namefag flyover dumbfuck.

Now go to the men's room and earn some money. You are going to need it, to pay for the health insurance you are going to lose if the PP/ACA is repealed.

this is very good bait

I applaud in my head

Is that your picture from the San Francisco Gay pride parade?

Speak American or GTFO.

The biggest blunder of the year was John Podesta making "password" the password for the server that all the emails were taken from. It doesn't really even count as hacking when you make it that easy!

DNC "Pied Piper" strategy they thought would create a least likely opposition GOP nominee.

They were wrong.