BLM keeps (((Shutting it Down))), removing cops from groups targeted by ISIS

archive.is/J2PeX
BLM Shuts down a pride parade it was invited to in Toronto. At first this sounds like BLM just being BLM but it made me remember something, remember when this little thing happened?
archive.is/Gjn4a
archive.is/Kbi2A
So, a group whose co-founder praised Allah, not only got invited to, but stopped a pride parade, forced them to sign demands, which include reducing police security, for a group who was just viciously attacked my Radical Islam.
This is not the first time they have tried to de-security a parade.
archive.is/PSatP
archive.is/8hdTe

Now consider those hacked screenshots of blm trying to get martial law, and disrupting Trump.

I'll be honest, im not good enough at digging to find concrete evidence, but i'm starting to suspect BLM is not just GOING to be co-opted by ISIS, but that it already is.
This however, makes a perfect argument to turn gays against social justice and blm, as blm wants to remove the people protecting them from more mass shootings
Also Trudeau got cucked harder than Bernie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3ObrgaWnc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_League
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolingian_Renaissance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah son. The head kikes/slimes in charge have already indicated that future attacks should only be directed towards straight, white males. BLM is simply trying to retain relevance.

This is what happens to people who go against Jesus. They are demon food now.

What's it like worshiping a Jew?

Jews have been using beasts of burden to do their work for them for ages.There is no getting off the plantation for their pet niggers.

Jesus was as much of a Jew as Hitler was

Trump will bring the hammer down on them once he is elected
And sooner or later the media will be foreced to acknowledge the elefant in the room

If dubs Soros will be hanged by treason

firing squads it is

Gas chambers maybe

Yesssss Yessss

Let rats eat through them.

hitler: cooperated with zio-jews by trying to migrate jews to israel.
he never killed jews but after the war, jew made up the holocaust to create guilt against white people (not only real germans).
and
then he lunaticaly fell for the war-against-russia-trap. thanks to hitler israel exists and is unquestionable.

hitler was an agent, intentionally or unintentionally working for usa.

christianity: by rejecting not the jews but the old testament, it creates an own jewish sect.
christianly means to work, obey and prey to the kike god - "ora et labora" - like aperfect slave.

christianity is preaching a one world government and a uni-race of humans.
according to christ you should forgive your enemy.
everything doesnt fit the agenda is the "devils" fault and it threatens the people to burn in hell.

under christian rule white people became like pigeon head. smart people like scientists were executed for heresy. christianity makes a country and humans its disabled, so they take in jews like poland did. then jews take over everything and create a guilt against the invaded country.

indeed hitler and christianity are the same

fuck it reroll again

What about that golden bull shaped oven where the greeks used to reast people

It would be more than fitting considering the Kikes worship Moloch

fuck! forgot pic

FINALY DUBS

Alright faggots, you heard Keks comandement

Let's meme Soros into the brazen bull until it becomes a reality

Damn op, I think you might have stumbled onto something here. I searched Black Lives Matter and The Muslim Brotherhood and have gotten some damning results. I'll post a couple. No achieve because on mobile.

www.barenakedislam.com/2016/04/06/did-you-know-that-the-black-lives-matter-co-founder-is-a-muslim/

m.townhall.com/columnists/kyleshideler/2016/03/17/black-lives-matter-and-a-history-of-islamist-outreach-to-african-americans-n2135349

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/03/cair-joins-black-lives-matter-movement/>>6573571

www.rightsidenews.com/us/islam-in-america/unholy-alliance-muslim-brotherhood-blacklivesmatter/

Can we still stuff it with rats so he is eaten alive whilst boiling?

Filtered

Looking at the history of Nation of Islam, it seems blacks have long been useful idiots for islamists. They're too retarded to realize that any islamist movement will inevitably have a strong arab supremacist aspect to it, i've read that groups like isis overwhelmingly use non-arabs for suicide missions

Let's see how long we can poke the hornet's nest: the movement: the race.

All we need to do is just start spamming for White Lives Matter we don't even need to really organized the thought alone will set them off. I mean really look at the shit fit they had over All lives matter.

Hey, if the nigs want to chimp out on the fags that's fine, but our eyes always need to be on who is heading and funding both sides. Because odds are, it's the same people.

Also we shouldn't be trying to get the fags "on our side", because marxist brainwashing runs as deep with them as with any of them.

This. Unapologetic racial pride, don't even try to justify it.

Just do what they do. Shout and be proud it doesn't need to make sense or anything coherent just be proud and loud.

KEK WILLS IT!

Do you idiots have some kind of script to inform you of posts with certain words in them? Or are you just some edgy newfag retard who doesn't know history?

The Jews are thought to be a master race and that all non jews are animals in human skin for them to rule over
Christ teaches you to be a submissive obvedient sheep who folloows his shepper straight into the slaughter house

Both religions worship Yaveh, not only the only deity who claims to be a unique being (monotheism) but also the only religion who demonises the serpent that bestowed knowledge upon manklind

You do know that Kek's female side is a serpent? and that he is a bringer of light
wich can be another interpretation of Light of god (as he is an evony from the sun) maybe you know him better by his biblical name
LUCIFER
You are in the wrong neighbourhood mother fucker

Oh, I see, so basically you're a NEET (autist).

And you don't even know anything about Christanity!

Gas thyself.

I know that they consider the apple of knowledge as evil.

And i also know that Yaveh has never done anything for me nor anyone else

On the other hand science has built the very tech i am currently using to BTFO your kike cult of whiny martyrs and submissive faggots

American blacks have always turned to Islam, they know its the only way to domesticate the vast majority of their compatriots.

Drawn and quartered, plebs

You're a retard, the Nation of Islam was never islamist to begin with, it was started by a half-jew, half-indonesian man by the name of Elijiah Muhammad. In actuality, the actual Muslims view NoI as being heretical for its insistence that black people are superior and Gods themselves (and created white people), which is a HUGE sin in Islam (Shirk).

You need to know this user, we can't have people not understanding the enemy as it is on the ground.

Kill yourself JIDF

Judaism was created post-Christianity as its antithesis and follows the Talmud aka oral traditions of the pharisees.

Tickled to death?

Absolutely fucking done. His laughter will be the last thing that comes out of his mouth.

Already got brazen bull, so he can be roasted alive while being tickled by hungry rats I guess.

Kek wills it we will extract the last lol from his lungs.

Doesn't count since you only posted a picture because of your own fuckup. The post itself is literally just the bull. Now go prep yours.

I love how post mocking the kike on the stick just keep getting dubs and trips
Christ cucks keep praying to the magical man in the sky withot realizing the ture magica theay are taking part on

Confirmed that Soros will be tickled to death.

I'm a Christian.

the central kike idea is to finance both sides of the war or conflict and then to play them against each other.

pre jew communsts russia was in good relation to germany.
then us-global jews and german jews financed communism and attacked germany from the inside (rosa luxemburg, karl lebknecht etc).
until then people didnt want a any conflict wth eastern europe, but the jews from usa financed the nazis and gave them the idea to attack russia.

in the end germans killed russians, russians kiled germans, brits and americans killed their own brothers and all of them lost against some few kikes, who were sitting like the hiv virus in the us government.

Can you stop attacking white Christians already you sperglord, no one is even trying to talk about religion and you keep trying to bring it up. Go to r/atheism

Pepe in a Spetsnaz jumpsuit whether it's FSB or VDV gives me warm feelings. We need to make more memes of Pepe in military attire.

Close, but in reality ISIS and demoralizing SJW bullshit like BLM are both actually efforts to destroy the legitimacy of statehood and help usher in multi-national governance.

BLM is a part of the attempt to weaken the populace to control by force and demoralize the Nationalism that threatens the grasp of globalist forces over America.

BLM demands the disarmament of the population, they demand that the police stop "profiling" people just because of the evidence and statistical probability of their criminality, they demand the segregation of minorities, and the reduction of security and police presence. At the same time, they damage society through riots, violence, and outright admission that they'd like to start a state of emergency. They are intentionally making America vulnerable to a cycle of violence that incrementally reduces the legal rights of the citizens.

Let him be. We need to stay on topic and my two words alreadt BTFOed him.

What tickling device shall we use? A bunch of feathers?
Actual topic is BLM being good –goys–Muslims

there is no such thing like white christians
read the bible for the first time in your life and you will figure: all people are the same.

well thats what the christian pigeon head cant understand - therefore he is a christian

the very first thing i would suggest is to get rid of all christians.
christians belong to the jews and need to deported to israel, if needed by force.

i actually think that people who are ready to follow a kike ideology should be killed. something is wrong with them

THIS

Food for thought here, Trump is the first step in halting this nonsense, but what can we effectively do after this event? More likely than not, Trump is going to face a Congress of either a majority plantation-crats OR cuckservatives. Likely everything suggested by him and/or at the advice of his administration is going to be pigeon-holed or outright killed. Supposing that it is indeed the case that Eric Trump browses pol, and actively supports and defends his father's campaign, the only solution we could see, is Eric/Donald jr/both leaking potentially embarassing information about how and why things are not being pushed along. We can assume that more than enough Americans will take heed of this information, and spread it around in meme form. This is all well and good, but how are going to turn the cuck votes? Keep in mind, many people are just voting for Trump because they hate Clinton, all fine and good, however, they still have in their minds, wishing that either Cruz/Rubio/Kasich/Sanders is in the white house. What does this mean? This voting block of cuckservatives/plantation-crats are going to pose a problem for the rest of us and OUR voice, plus, they would be the first in an attempt to demoralise our cause.

thoughts?

The general population tends not to think for themselves thanks to years of conditioning. Use media to think for them. You're right, though.

Also, Judaism is a post-Christianity antithesis religion created 100s of years later, utilizing the Talmud which is the oral traditions of the pharisees. Now return back to ignorance and stay on topic, retard, which is about the specifics of BLM and it's kike connections.

Polite sage

Kill yourself, faggot. This is hilarious and very good for us. We need BLM to become our good goys and shatter the rainbow diversity coalition.

And all cops deserve to be killed.

This is what Christcucks believe

You are a traitor and will be killed on the day of the rope.

Literally straight out of Something Awful.

Gas yourself shitgoon.

Lame, should've picked blown from a gun on live TV.

I want to throw these ancient jews into a cage with weapons and watch them kill each other.

wrong there are two talmuds in one. one created or wrote down 200 years after pisstianity the other 500 years later.

i am on topic. blm is the same shit as jesus christ, because blm is called a "black movement", but coincidentally its coming out of a kikes ass.
where did i heard similar rubbish before? oh, the christian movement is called a "european" movement.

If anyone should be put in a brazen bull, it should be newfaggots like yourself.

Back to Something Awful you go.

Also you're wrong about the Talmud, dipshit.

Holy fuck, look at the insane shit this kike is spewing!

Mass report this faggot, do it.

The dopamine rush you feel when you insult Christianity is what leftists feel when they claim Christians commit all the terrorism and call Islam the religion of peace. Stop this.

SOROS DIES FROM EXPLOSIVE ASS CANCER

SLOW AND PAINFUL

I wasn't rolling for anything you nigger-cock magnet

Pick one faggot.

You misunderstand, Soros IS the ass cancer.

Look at my ID you massive retard

valid point…

Settle down there, tiger.

The BLM and Gay Pride creating tensions between eachother is not only hilarious but helpful to the cause of purging degeneracy. Stoke the flames of spreading info about BLM breaking up and hogging the spotlight at a pride parade to fags on kikebook and shit. Niggers are lesser than actual chimps and gorrilas. They are just barbaric tribesmen in modern day clothes that can't into societal, agricultural, or economic evolution and progression. They are only good at destruction and chimping out in great numbers.

If it were up to kek with his sense of humor, the "monsters" Soros has created will be his downfall

By now, if you want to truly remove the Jew as many here keep saying to do, it's quite simple actually: Set up a single large/yuge island somewhere in the pacific/indian ocean, have the kikes be transported there to finally have their "own land to prosper in", and then once every single last one of them is there, you destroy all means of them escaping the island.

Then after that, they either murder/jew each other to death, the wildlife/weather/ect. will murder them, or they'll become the new Aussies. Either way, we win in the end.

They don't want just any land, their want (((their))) holy land.

the desperate attempt of a christian pigeon mind to turn the narative in favor of jesus kike.

-no arguments
-no facts
-no logic

and this is the major reason why christians need to be treated same as muslims. they are slaves of the jews and have to be executed, but thats not sad.

You will join them on the day of the rope, faggot.

Deport all Jews
Deport all Muslims
Deport all Christians

Congrats now you are left with a bunch of athiests out in California. Hope you are happy.

Dat divide and conquer bait

This is what Christfags on Holla Forums actually believe.

Reminder that without Christianity, Islam never would have existed and Judaism would have died out centuries ago. Christianity created Islam and made Judaism relevant. Good job, cucks.

Having a population with average IQ of 110 would make me quite happy. You and your low IQ semitic religion would be happier in the desert fucking camels and banging rocks together.

holy shit you are fucking retarded. I hope you will get banned, fucking DaC kike shill

Reminder that atheism = communism.

this. marxists love spreading atheism

Also, reminder that western society became cucked and degenerate the more and more it moved away from Christianity.

reminder that kikestians will hang on the day of the rope
we should worship suiseiseki instead of kek tbh

It is the truth you illiterate moron. Where would Islam come from if Christianity had not existed?

the mohhameds ass like it really did you primitive conspiracy kike.

But Cuckstians are the biggest race traitors of all time. Their entrance into Europe was marked by murdering anyone that refused to abandon the traditions of Europe in favor of a Semitic religion including the entire priest and noble castes. These castes were then replaced by rabbis and rabbi-appointed kings who allowed Jews into their courts and thereby into a privileged position in European society which they still enjoy to this day. Let's not forget about the systematic destruction of the original holy sites of Europe that occurred alongside the murder of the keepers of old lore.

Fast forward to today and the groups most vocal in their support for Israel and immigration into White countries are the major Cuckstian sects. Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Anglican; all at the forefront of the promotion of White Genocide.

Remember, when you worship a member of a foreign race you become a slave to that race. Our ancestors knew this, which is why everywhere which saw an Indo-European invasion also saw an imposition of IE religion on the conquered castes of natives. You cannot trust a man who does not worship his own blood and soil. All Cuckstians are race traitors. They will sell out you and your family for a spot in a Semitic afterlife. They do not care about making Europe European; they only care about making it Cuckstian. If that means murdering non-Cuckstians, they will do it again. If that means importing foreign Christcucks and allowing them into our society, they are already doing it.

Incorrect. It is the exact opposite. The cucking began with protestantism. Up to that point, the religion was basically paganism with Jesus added. The protestants decided to discard all remnants of paganism and real European culture and actually start following the semitic Christian religion. This real Christian religion is what spawned liberalism, Zionism, communism, etc.

sure thing schlomo.

They aren't baseless. Islam used Christianity and christian scripture as a source. No Christianity would mean no Islam.

It isn't conspiracy you numbskull. It is historical fact. Mohammad copied from the Christian scripture while adding Arab culture. Without Christianity, Islam could not have been invented.

at least stop babling nonsense. (((bolsheviks))) used atheism to undermine western civilization.
get fucking redpilled before you post here
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

What the fuck is going on in this thread, now THIS is sliding.

rolling for "Gets torn apart by feral niggers when they ask for more money but he cuts them off"

Pogroms had nothing to do with christfaggotry. They were peasant revolts against a Jewish ruling class. A Jewish ruling class that was appointed and supported by Christian Church and christian rulers.

And Jewish expulsions were often a way for the Christians to protect Jews from these peasant uprisings. Jews would commit horrendous crimes, but instead of facing justice they would be let off the hook and the king would just tell then to get out of town for a while until the heat died down.

But good job falling for anti-white Jewish persecution propaganda. Not that I would expect christtards to question the claims of their Jewish chosen people.

Every Christcuck is a race traitor

Western civilization was undermined the moment that more people decided to convert to a Semitic religion than remain true to the thousands of years of tradition which preceded the Semites even learning how to farm rather than chase goats around with their dicks out. Of course, having those race traitors kill their own kin didn't help stability. But we learned the lesson of their mistake, Cuckstianity dies in this generation. There is no taking back our homelands without draining the bad blood. Semite worshipers are to join their masters in death.

fucking ignorant shill. it is also said buddhists influenced islam. either way, he would use anything to controll his fellow sandniggers.
also
get fucked with your "aliens exist history channel tier" history

every atheistic faggot or paganism LARPer is a true useful idiot for the kikes. also thanks for ignoring actual facts with dates and actual historical references posted here.
western civiliation was saved and expanded upon christianity numerous times. crusades united europeans for the first time and it was christian monks who preserved ancient knowledge.

Christians are so often proud of their own ignorance.

Dude, one of the BLM founders was a major leader at pro-Palestinian rallies. Where have you been?

piss off, jew

Wonder who could be behind this post….

Hagarism.

That would be unnecessarily cruel to the rats

But everyone who worships a mortal Semite with no connection to any divine truth, nor any connection to Europe or European virtues, nor any ideology beyond theistic proto-marxism is a true warrior of Europe. Yeah, you model your life on foreigners and foreign ideals while thumbing your nose at those reconstructing the ways of OUR ancestors and the societies which were responsible for all of civilization itself. No Semites were involved in the taming of plant and beast, the construction of the first structures beyond a temporary shelter, or the first charting of the stars and the development of reason that made such endeavors possible. So why should they ever be involved in ours lives again? It is time to be rid of Semites once and for all, and that means ridding our own culture of Semites as well. We know that the bible is just total bullshit on every level. Yeshua was nothing more than a mortal Semite that rebelled against his own kind by starting a subversive cult. Other Semites then used the cult to subvert Roman authority until they were strong enough to start murdering anyone that refused to convert to worshiping their dead Semite cult leader. Any sort of "higher truth" to the matter came long after the fact when European philosophers put their minds to fanwanking about the nature of the most overpowered non-sense deity imaginable. It's a more undefinable, "what you want it to be" type of divinity than even the esoteric Eastern mythologies. It's a Semitic personification; the legalistic argument that no matter what, "MY G-d is better and therefore I am right."

With even a casual bit of research it becomes clear that Europe was a far better place before Cuckstianity, that the ideology of Cuckstianity is globalist trash, that the mythology of all the Semitic religions is simply a collection of folk tales, and that by it's very nature as a foreign religion, it cannot be accepted even if none of those other damning strikes existed. Racialism MUST extend to the spiritual. There is not a single facet of ourselves where the in-group preference can be supplanted. To accept otherwise is to be a traitor to one's race.

so are you telling me that when terrorists wanna pick out their victims that black lives DON'T matter? hrmmm. seems pretty racist to me!

I'm new here. THis all confusing. What religion do you practice, if any? What religion is correct, iyo?
I get it. It's diff. to espouse Christianity, when you hate jews and Christ was a jew. Please explain.

we're scientologists m8. duh.

all our european ancestors were christians. stop spreading disinformation.
do you really think white people are that stupid ? you have to do better than that with your dividing tactics, kike.

face it christanons, the christianity of old that fought Islam and kept it out of Europe is dead, I think it's time to move on and find a new religion

christ was as jewish as lenin was a democrat. why do you think jews crucified him and hate christ to this day ?

Under paganism in Rome, Jews enjoyed special privileges that were only revoked after they rebelled against the Empire and genocided pretty much all of Cyprus and Cyrenaica. Then the pagan emperor Julian the Apostate, darling of modern internet heathens, tried to restore them. Good thing he died before he could do it.

How can Jesus be a "Jew"? A Jew by definition rejects Jesus Christ. Sure he was a Jew (as in Hebrew), but not a Jew Jew. And as for what Christ really thought of those who call themselves jews today, look up his own words on the topic (Matthew 23:33, John 8:44, Rev. 3:9)

nope. its time to shill for new pope. someone like this youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3ObrgaWnc

catholicism is far beyond salvagable, the only redpilled churches these days is southern baptism and eastern orthodoxy

Christianity started with twelve guys. I'm pretty sure there's more than twelve Christians on earth who want rid of muslims, so as long as that's true our faith has been through worse.

Depends on where you are from. If you are Japanese for example, Shintoism and certain Buddhist traditions are correct. In the West, we pretty much have nothing left because the Cuckstians murdered the keepers of the oral traditions. And yes, our ancestors were capable of writing it down, but did not do so because the mystery cult aspect was an important part of societal structure. Some European groups left behind more evidence than others. For example, we know a good deal about Indo-Aryan religion because several of its vassal cultures maintained their traditions long after the Aryans were gone. There's also archaeological evidence in the form of ritual sites and artifacts, such as great horse ritual burials. There are tidbits for many of the European folk religions, but you more or less have to self-initiate into a mystery cult that no longer exists based on tracing the fragments that survived time, genocide, destruction, distortion, and fabrication. The National Socialists undertook a similar process which is how the Aryanism thing took off.

(((People))) are going to tell you it is LARPing, but go read The Hero with a Thousand Faces and see what your opinion is about LARPing. Ignore the deconstruction of the monomyth and focus on its position as a structure in society. Being an ethno-nationalist body, heart, soul, and mind is the one thing that foreigners and race traitors fear more than anything, that is why they will discourage you from being one.

All of these attempts at dubs will get you nowhere, Soros is protected by Moloch. The only way for him to die is by his own hand. He will be swarmed by the niggers he hath wroth upon the planet. Praise Kek.

You mean the one where the head of their church went to Greece to have a photo op with the Pope while advocating White Genocide through the right of rapefugees to invade?

All Christcucks are race traitors. There is no such thing as redpilled Cuckstianity. At its very core it is a rejection of in-group preference through spiritual alignment with a foreign race and their ideals.

Twelve Jews.

do you know why are jews and usefull idiots shilling for atheism and nowadays paganism? you have the answer right here
it divides white people and makes them easier to conquer later. that is why pagans were such an easy prey for pretty much everyone who they came across

Kill yourself. Jesus came from a Jewess pussy, so he was a Jew. He was a shitskin semitic subhuman and you worship him as a god (showing the race-cuckoldry foundation of Christianity).

Not in sense Jew is used now, no. They were persecuted by Jews(Pharisees) which is who modern Jews are descended from.

why are you lying when you have answer even right here in this thread?
kikes like you have truly no shame or honor.

Just parse what these christcucks say. They want to unify your children under a Semite, and being united under our own blood is impossible. That is their message.

Remember, it wasn't a foreign army that imposed the Semitic religion on Europe, it was race traitors murdering their own kin at the behest of Semitic masters.

It is impossible for any form of Cuckstianity to be redpilled because it is a universalist ideology. It lacks the racialism which is part and parcel of the redpill. No, pronouncements from this or that king or christcuck do not make it a racialist religion because they discriminated against whatever group. There is no divine truth in Cuckstianity. Therefore Yeshua is nothing more than a long dead Semite. If you worship a Semite and are not yourself a Semite, you are a race traitor in spirit. It's that simple.

Yes, in that sense. Jew is an ethnicity. They were Jews/Hebrews, in other words subhuman semitic criminals. Their specific branch of the Judaic religion is irrelevant.

yeah whatever you say kike. the fact is orthodox russian soldiers are bombing sandniggers right now and catholic christianity defended europe from hordes of muslims thousands of times. meanwhile you keep dividing people over the internet with your LARP fairytales. You have no idea what civilization means or who build europe. You are the true traitor of western civilization.

this is as divide and conquer as it gets.

I guess Amerinigger zogbots blowing up Iraq for Jews are based too huh?

Christians will always be the best goyim because they are culturally tied to Jews. You cannot defeat the outer Jew until you defeat the inner Jew. Forget zionist occupied government, Christfaggotry is Zionist Occupied Soul.

It's the knowledge of good and evil.

You mean Europeans defended the borders of the continent, and then rabbis called millions to die fighting over desert wasteland only important to Semites, as well as killing each other in the name of Yeshua quite a bit.

GO, DO IT FAGGOT
Let's hear what your punkass has to say about what made Europe great, who was involved, and when. Tell us that the religion of a people who were wandering goatfuckers when Europeans were building megaliths in alignment with the stars while growing crops and traversing the sea was at at responsible for "civilizing a barbarian people."

there you go with your retarded conspiracies again. thanks for underminig Holla Forumss cause with sounding like a tinfoil hat fool.

oh poor little pagan, reduced to larping and crying about how people will fully converted to Christ and how the evil Christians actually defended themselves against pagan raids.

Christians are concerned with the truth. Pagans are concerned with larping and talking about how all the Europeans are one race while in the next sentence complaining about how multiculturalism is bad.

this is some Trudeau logic, if you attack them in self defence they win.

Let's be honest here, your pagan religion that you pretend to believe is a fanfiction from the 19th century. The Scandinavians cared so little for it they all converted to Christianity just so they could trade with German Christian merchants. Pagan religions are such jokes that if you cut down one tree you've got Germans ready to convert.

here you go you fucking faggot.
defening europe as CHRISTIANS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_League
and as foor european white civilization open any history book.
just some useful terms for your start
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolingian_Renaissance
please dont be serious. picture related

Cuckstianity is declining in White countries, only growing among shitskins.

C'mon, let's hear your Semitic version of history.

get fucking redpilled before you post here

kike, kike, kike tsu tsu tsu

bolshevik kikes never used atheism, they used communism which replaces religion with ideology.

what comes out of your ass should stay in your mouth

nice oxymoron, imbecile

Not at all surprised.

sounding like a retard while pretending to fight against jews is the real cucking here

Crusades were a waste of European blood and treasure, fighting over a worthless Jewish desert.

Without the crusades, Europeans could have advanced technologically ten times more and btfo the muslims once and for all. Instead they wasted all their resources trying to recapture the place their favorite Jew was crucified and killed tons of Europeans in the process. Good job Christcucks.

The crusades were less about gaining land and more about establishing an easier defend-able perimeter.

Also sending a message that you fuck with us we will destroy you and everything you love.

What kind of retard actually believes this. Are you 12?

you cant be more uneducated about crusades.
those places and cities in the holy land were important commercial centers. they were supposed to help byzantine empire to defend itself against the muslim turks. also cristians killed more muslims and slowed down their expansion.

Except they didn't do that at all. Crusades were a massive failure.

imbecility is with the mental clinic subscribers you call christians and muslims.

the crusades didn't even keep Islam out of Europe, it was the Mongols who kept the sandniggers out of Europe

The two aren't mutually exclusive so I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Try refuting my statements, that's how discussion works.

It's a fact, m8.

Lol, shitskin bazaars where they haggle over boy sex slaves is not a commercial center.

some crusades were succesfull. some less. baltic crusades and the reconquista were and the first crusade too.

Depends on what you mean by successful. Successfully waste European resources? Yes. Successfully expand Jewish power in Europe? Right again. Successfully improve Europe in any way? Nope.

hello Justin
hahaha oh wow

Reconquista ruined the Spanish gene pool by converting Jews such that now most Spanish have Jewish ancestry and as a result are racially polluted subhumans.

And this did expand Jewish power because it allowed for cryptojews to gain a foothold in Spain and Atlantic trade. Good job Christfags.

muslim attacks outnumbered crusades in numbers 1000 to 1
its thanks to german kaiser "chrales the great".europe wasnt taken over by arabs.
he strongly attacked filthy muslims in spain.
later muslims were kicked out of spain.
its thank to germans erupe and spain wasnt taken over by arabs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne

its when the filthy french people decided to run their country on their own they failed so hard.
all the french came up until now is eating frogs and import niggers and algerians.

when hitler took over north africa and other nation, they and the british betrayed hilter and therefor today their children are executed and replaced by jews with niggers and muslim immigrants

you keep fucking up with you DaC, kike

What I said is fact backed by genetic evidence. Spanish are racially polluted with Semitic blood. Probably why they are all Marxist and anarchist scum today.

Exactly like I told you. Christcucks only care about Cuckstianity, not Europe.

All suggested is mercy kills. Soros is too powerful and likely has acess to turbo cutting edge medicine.

Excellent! Very welk said. How could anybody read your comment and not be convinced that christianity is our enemy?

ITT we have Christcucks denying Jewish power and defending white genocide. Best goyim to the end.

you are the biggest cancer

More Christfags defending white genocide. Keep it coming Christians. You are just making yourselves less and less credible in the eyes of real Holla Forumsacks.

look at this thread faggot. you are dividing Holla Forums, with your cringy LARP bullshit and retarded opinions. you are either useful idiot or a kike shill.

the only kike shills are christians

shitskin jesus kike will be deported to isreal together with his lunatic failures. period.

I am not dividing Holla Forums. Anti-white traitors like Christisns aren't Holla Forums, and their true semitic nature needs to be exposed. I am protecting Holla Forums from anti-white christfag infiltrators.

You arguments are quite laughable and you have no talent for persuasion.

They are kikes pretending to be christians. Of course they can only play such a role in cuck script

yup, 100% butthurt kike

you are dividing. Anti-white traitors like LARPers aren't Holla Forums, and their true shilling nature needs to be exposed. I am protecting Holla Forums from DaC kike infiltrators.

meanwhile your post converted millions of people

pigeon head christians have derailed this thread on blm with their ancient jew bum jesus kike.

see for yourselves why christains should be executed. they are the unintentionally shills for the jews to create inside damage of white nation.
christianity makes also western males total pussies.
once warrior folks who never apologized but conquered, now fag pussies who preach to a kike on a stick and say sorry if you look at them.

christanilty is a jewish cancer out of pissrael and need to be destroyed.
i think its time for an own religion.
a religion no nigger no christian no muslim no kike will ever like

No shit dumbass, because attacking from land is easier than having to travel by sea. That is why the christians attempted to hold some of the land after the mid-east got wrecked. Also armor + desert conditions == heat stroke. Which I would like to point out was most likely due to sheer numbers.

reminder that this man conquered the Middle East, forbade halal butchering and circumcision while christcucks were trying to recapture a shitty little patch of desert

I love how stating simple facts triggers the jew-worshippers.

I ctrl-f and don't see farakan

reminder that mongols burned half of the europe too

Christianity, as a politically correct religion, is not Holla Forums.

what are you on about? western politics today are strictly secular

You understand that Mohammad used Christian scripture when he invented Pisslam, right? How is this difficult for you idiots to understand?

If good goyim Christians had not spread their false Jewish religion, then Islam never would have been created. When Christcucks claim that Christianity defended against Islam, they fail to acknowledge that Islam was a product of Christianity in the first place.

Atheism is politically correct it's in the common core curriculum and taught in school to question Christianity specifically, being a fag is politically correct, forcing Christians to accept faggotry is politically correct, just look at the bakery bullshit, chick fil a, and christian mingle. The world is degenerate as fuck the more people become morally relative, atheistic, hedonist degenerates. And Holla Forums has always known about this, which is why Holla Forumsacks that aren't Christian still understand cultural Christianity, it's why the fedora memes were pushed so heavily, it's how Christ-chan was made.

Yeah, okay kike

reminder that Mongols also mass raped and destroyed the Eastern portion of Europe at that same time.

Actually no, you and your shill buddies came into the thread right away with attacking Christians like a good shabbos goy when no one was even talking about religion in order to move people away from talking about the topic of this thread. Must be pretty important

Deny it all you like but it is a fact. Jesus is a very important figure in Islam. The religion would not exist without him.

yeah. must be why they keep attacking christianity all the time till today.

Is it the Semitic roots of Christianity that causes them to be such unabashed liars? It is what they share in common with their fellow Semitic religionists.

Here is the first post on the topic:

From a christfag.

The only things about Cuckstian culture I understand are all the ways it has fucked over Europe since the very beginning. You know, murdering Europeans that refused to convert, eradicating the priest and noble castes to be replaced by rabbis and rabbi-approved kings, and destroying European heritage. Then we move through allowing Jews into Europe and giving them power through royal courts and then banks. Let's not forget all the degradation of the quality of life under Cuckstian nonsensical hegemony. The whole flat earth thing comes from Semites, Europeans and the other noble cultures of antiquity had long known the shape of the planet due to astrological study. It was a terrible regression for European societies. Now in the modern day we have every single major Cuckstian sect promoting White Genocide. Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, the whole lot of them. Then we can get into the nature of the culture itself as theistic proto-marxism, a slave morality for controlling gentile populations.

There is nothing of value in the Cuckstian tradition. Everything a Cuckstian can point to as an accomplishment was done by a European with the power inherent to our race. Cuckstianity is a foreign ideology that has limited us for a thousand years. No more.

It is why, actually. Because Islam is simply a Unitarian branch of Christianity, which itself is just a messianic branch of Judaism. All from the same subhuman Hebrew root.

he attacked a black muslim and suddenly a faggot larp shill came into the thread, couldnt contain his autism because he mentioned Jesus and attacked him. The pagan shill was the offtopic retard

you keep getting more and more stupid

How the hell is the religion thing such an effective D&C

Jesus fucking Christ niggers, read Tolkien and shut your mouths

Technically, you can say it is a form of Unitarian anti-Paulian Christianity.

Tolkien was a traitorous Jew-loving faggot.

no you cant.

Amazing. Next level of shit taste.

You are not a warrior and never will be. Kill yourself immediately

Back to basics.

Yes, in fact, you can, because they accept Jesus as the Messiah but not the Trinity or Paul's writings.

I said nothing about his writing, just that he was a traitorous christfag and Jew-loving cunt.

no you cant retard shill, because main fucking person in their desert shitskin club is muhhamad.
no they "accept" him is some low level prophet

You can call it whatever you want, still doesn't change you're a LARPing faggot. Keep praying those unanswered prayers to Odin, bitch.

How is this different from books in in Christianity by Paul or Luke? They accept a different scruptural canon is all. Christians have Jewish kike Saul of Tarsus and Islam has shitskin subhuman Mohammad.

Wrong. They consider Jesus a prophet and the Messiah who will return in the end time to defeat the Antichrist.

I don't pray because I am not a moron.

You really want to open that can of worms, Christcuck? No more unanswered prayers than in Christianity.

Judaism. Zoroastrianism. Mohammad's goal was a monotheistic faith, not Christianity.

Absolutely degenerate.

The entire mythology of Islam would be different without Christianity. It would not even exist at all.

they are completely different teachings. muslims only acnowledge few miracles made by Jesus.
and the fact is, we dont know if they adopted him as a prophet from the beginning or he was added later.

It would still exist. Just in a different form. Islam was meant to unify the divided Arab peoples under one faith, instead of many regional faiths.

Actually his hordes couldn't beat Crusaders.

Figured it by now for sure then.

Pro-Zionism is code word for Anti-Christianism.

Yes.
The guy that wrote the biggest celebration of European culture and mythology in the last one hundred years was a traitor to Europeans.

Fuck you is what's up.

you are not a white man and you will never be and the moment i see the moment i kill you

THESE SHILLS ARE VERY VERY GOOD
has the ID of bd93b6, which only has (((1))) post.
THAT'S ALL IT TOOK TO DERAIL THE SUBJECT
Be VERY wary everyone, and don't reply to off subject posts.
WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER THAN ARGUING DIVIDED

lel I'm whiter than you and better armed than you. Try it you godless kile

even most pagans like varg love tolkien, now you're just showing your nose, chaim

Not that I disagree with you, but…

Samefag, if you look you'll also notice that the majority of the off topic arguing is being done by (((5b52c5))) and (((975a50))).
Maybe it's just a couple of autists, but maybe…

I don't remember Sailor Mars being this cute.

THEN STOP PREACHING TO FILTHY JEW RATS AND COME BACK HOME

BLM are the new bolsheviks

come home and see this, that's what i was thinking
gee, if only Holla Forums had post editing, then i could just edit op and put "filter x and x to remove christian debate and dig"

Only see one person who even attempted to dig.

they even tried to make it a dubs thread initially

Criminals? Weren't they fishermen? Were they violating Roman fishing quotas?

Does someone have a copy of those, I'm on a new computer and haven't moved all my shit over yet.

Eventually the stupid niggers will get wise to >>>/christ/ -ianity being a slave religion. They'll wrongly think it's a white man's slave religion (when in fact it's the kikes'). It won't matter. The blacks in the ghetto in America are prime recruitment targets. Especially if ISIS tolerates funding street drug gangs in order to use them for disruptive purposes. ISIS doesn't have to actually accept the drug dealing nogs in the end, they just need to use the nogs just long enough to effect damage.

Yeah no, Christians have been throwing out Jews for centuries. What has happened now that countries are enlightened of their atheism (promoted by Bolshevist Jews)? They stopped throwing out Jews and went down the shitter.

OK, let's put together what I've pieced together so far and try to make a bit of sense out of it:

1) We've got BLM trying to get fag parades to divest themselves of police/security presence

2) We got a rabid anti-white Muslim negress as co-founder of BLM

3) We have at least one incident of BLM attacking a fag parade; we also had BLM participating in anti-Trump attacks

4) We have CAIR as part of BLM; CAIR has ties with the Obama administration and the Muslim Brotherhood. Since we're mentioning the Muslim Brotherhood let's mention Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton, just cuz.

5) Alleged hacked messages between BLM leaders which mention martial law and talking with AG Lynch. We know BLM met with Lynch in the past. And while we're talking about Lynch let's bring up her recent improper meeting with Bill Clinton, just cuz.

6) We've had ISIS call for lone wolf attacks, particularly against whites

7) We know our government had a major hand in creating ISIS

8) We know the Obama administration and the Clinton campaign are getting increasingly desperate.

9) George Soros has connections to all these groups

Questions: Could there be active ISIS in BLM? Could a series of planned attacks on softened, largely white targets be the pretense for the Obama administration to declare martial law? Does such a thing seem in keeping with Soros' MO, especially considering how his planned Democracy Spring was a failure?

KEK appeared to intervene in the form of the prophet pepe.

Bibles will be written about such a historic happening

Not surprising. We're transitioning into a global serfdom ruled by shariah.

I think we have multiple shills having a fake argument and stupid people getting drawn in. There's hardly any thread left when you filter all the religion/atheism faggots.

this please

no, just co-founder of the toronto branch, her twitter is private atm, probably not hard to find a way around that though.

I havn't been following as close as I should, we seen any actual proof those messages are legit yet?

this, if you are "both sides" of the argument, you can continue it indefinitely, and you will always have fuel of new people who have yet to realize whats going on or are just showing up to the situation to feed the flames
I learned this on halfchan long ago during a raid, there was a giant shitstorm of spambots posting excess of content that belonged on the board, and people would start arguing about it, whether it needed to be banned or not, the shills would jump in to either side of the argument, an then people who were not aware would jump in. Only looking back do i realize they were shills starting the arguments, not legitimate posters, and suckers would think they are legit and join in to convince them not to argue

can you explain why this matters?

liar liar pants on fire

chrsitain took in jews and tolerated them until they found out about the talmud in 11th centry.
then they tried to kick some of them out and poland - a christshit country - took them all in. then they spread to ukraine and baltic states.
then they migrated to russia as russia was barely ejecting them.

i could go on but thats enough evidence to prove you of being a shill troll and spastic retard

can you explain why you have a hole at the tip of you penis?

KEK willed it. Despite the jews trying to fuck with it.

Chill your tits, (((bergerstein)))

The police force will divide itself into the ones that will join the cucks for the day of the rope, and the ones that will actually care about the preservation of their race against the anti-white agenda. You will see as you look now, our enemies do our work for us.

Why are they even here trying to hock their shit as if they're one of us?

Holla Forums is very susceptible to D&C tactics, niggers need to brush up on their Art of War

no real proof of this though, needs more validation than this to be honest

True, it isn't a whole lot to go off of - might just be something to keep an eye on and cross reference against current events or more evidence as it arises

because they are twisted in the head. for my experience with christians they are even dumber then low iq muslims.
if you read the bible you know its the opposite of logic and science.
christian dont exactly know what they want.
a person who call himself chrsitian nationalist is contradicting the bible and ideology of jesus kike.

that alone is exposing them as total idiots. but for the jews they are useful idiots.

I'm not even sure what this is. Diversion?

Eitherway; laff. Have you not seen the SSs of plebbit and other sites admitting the'll never turn us?

That's because they're Amateur Hour, the experts can play us like a damn fiddle if they so choose

Doesn't the bible have a negative opinion on modern Jews? Why would Jesus hate his own people?

is Holla Forums now a magnet for stupidity or is this fag trolling?

I'm not really that smart, that's why I'm asking you guys.

(((You))) mean the (((people))) not a single Holla Forumsack trusts?

k

Oh (((you))).

So is he or is he not?
I keep getting conflicting information.

christianity is invalid outside of israel.
it does not belong to europe, america nor asia nor anywhere else.
by rejecting old testament it only says the jews are wrong.

well muslims say jews and christains are wrong-same pattern, same rubbish, same semite kike religion

Tire necklace get.

Just because libtards hate it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Shot prior to being thrown from a plane.

Uh, you don't get to reroll.

They are not my dubs.

Jesus was from Galilee, which basically translates to "foreign district". No, he wasn't a Jew.

So what? Buildings got better with time due to technological progress. If Christianity had never taken root in Europe they still would have made great buildings. Can't wait until that cross is melted and beaten into a frog and serpent.

Blood letting from 6 million papercuts and so will all his descendants

Also the guy who started Nation of Islam claimed to be the next prophet, following and supplanting Mohammed, which is just about the biggest blasphemy possible in Islam.

yaaaaaaawn

if you have nothing to say you should shut up and go play pokemon

not the christians defended europe. white people defended europe.
christians were so dumb, they couldnt even keep byzantium.
and the buildings were constructed by architects not christians and architecture is science - the church gave them money to do it

next question is who were the christians defending themselves from? muslims!
christians are responsible for the existence of islam. without christianity there wouldnt be islam and therefore no one would attack europe.

christian cuck destroyed

JIDF plz go.

Atheism is a religion too, it's literally the ones kikes want you to have. So you're no better than a "christcuck"

I'm hoping thousands of them voluntarily leave to Canada or some shit, niggers will like it in Canada.

Holla Forums is susceptible to D&C because of the stupid autists who keep shitting on religion. I've yet to see the other side start shit up by attacking other Holla Forumsacks but it's dividing the community.

Huh?

No argument that there is D&C at Christianity. That much is obvious and no one can deny. There's proof and evidence it's an Holla Forums tactic.

The issue is no Holla Forumsack actually believes that shit because it's known and obviously D&C.

Consensus cracking 101

Consensus crack aborted

slide threads initiated

Yes. He was of Jerusalem. The original and true meaning of jew. Until the Satanic cult of judaism spawned up with it's brother sect islam.

Apparently Godfrey of Bullion was jewish too, even though he vowed to kill every jew he came across.

Shouldn't even bother replying to these shills lad. They get paid by (you)'s

Yeah, you do realise that Jews have killed members of rival Jewish groups in the past right?

I know. I'm hungry. I take the bait sometimes.

Jew meant Citizen of Jeruselem back then, the faith of Judism wasn't completely formed back then
Also Saying the area are like the modern inhabitants is like saying the Pharisees of Egypt were black

I think we all know the kike when we hear him, kek can go fuck himself just like your lord.

Nope. I have raped and killed every single person in my life who I wanted to rape and kill. If your number is not 0 people, then go fuck yourself.

but it looks like both sides are actually shills here, so its technically… sorta spam?

With how hard they are hitting this thread I think we must be close to something important

atheism is the lack of believe in a huga buga kike.
0 is not a positive number
jews need you to betray each other therefore they preach individualism.
christianity instead is a misguide.
europe needs an own dynamic religion completely against jews, niggers and without semite fundation.
only this religion is approvable.

Get out >>>/christ/ faggot.

A scientific racialism will rule. The cuck doctrine of "every man is brother in christ" proves enough the race-cuck intent of Talmud-lite.

IMHO, BLM is a tool being used by the international communists as a sort of AGITPROP designed to promote class and racial warfare.

CIA is most definitely involved as well.
ISIS = CIA/Mossad/MI6

had a thought

it could be nothing more than (((they))) don't want this idea to spread, get the correlation between blm and isis going, point out how much of a powder keg blm is and how likely it is they could easily be turned isis fighters, and the American people would go absolutely apeshit, the possibility that every single blm supporter could be a school or church or mall shooter or bomber in the country, Trumps support would skyrocket even higher on this alone, this is an idea that is simple but they don't want to spread, they don't want the connection to be on the tip of the tongue for the average person, its the elephant in the room nobody has noticed and (((they))) hope nobody points out

you make that jump, and its all ogre