Idiots duped into drilling iPhone 7's to get to hidden headphone jack

archive.is/tkSXg

Needless to say drilling a hole into your iPhone will leave you with a very broken handset – and not the promised addition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tqH-Un9SFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apple fags BTFO

Lol.

Who would fall for this?

The gift that keeps on giving.

who would actually believe this and have access to a 3.5mm drill?

You know what's the funny thing, the guy clearly didn't do it on purpose, he is obviously making a joke.

those drills are useful for breaking into houses

Can confirm. Locked myself out of my apartment and had to call a locksmith. He tried picking the lock for 5 seconds and said it was impossible, then drilled out the door knob and offered to sell me a new one for $50.

I don't think he actually knew how to pick locks.

you sure you don't have an iphone cause nigger you're dumb as hell lol

I remember seeing that on youtube's main page and thinking that this would happen.

The kind of person who would take this video seriously would use any drill bit of a similar size to a headphone jack. It could have been described as a 350 megameters drill.

I almost feel bad for the cellphone repair shop guys who will have to try and convince contentious customers that this doesn't work.

this is my favorite one so far because it is so on-topic with the removal of the audio jack

As much as i hate apple stupidity, It's a joke, you autists.

Didn't it also get jailbroken within the first 24 hours?

It is a joke, but some people don't realize that and drill holes in their phones.

considering the last batch of retards that threw their iphones in the microwave its hard to tell.

How about the Microwave one, that was awesome.

Somewhere, out there, an iFag has fallen for every one of these "extra" features.

people who instantly believe things they've watched or read on the internet.

There's always going to be idiots who fall for shit like this. Hell, people still fall for Onion News articles somehow.

Sounds more like he was dishonest to me, deliberately breaking your lock to sell you a new one. If it's not actually pickable then it's a high security lock (shouldn't be possible to drill out) or it's some fancy design that isn't a pin tumbler lock.

So... no proof of someone having actually drilled their phone?

Anyone got the full history of iPhone pranks?

I remember the "you can bend your phone now" prank, the "charge it in a microwave" one, the "it's totally water proof" one and now this.

there was the IPad balance mode.

I felt so stupid with the bend one. I don't use these fucking gross things and then someone I know got one and I asked him a bunch of dumb questions about it bending. Then he tried it, and luckily he didn't try to hard. I feel for a meme made by a board I belong to...

Attempt implies that it wasn't successful, when it clearly was.

You mean Holla Forumsacks?

Because if the consumers bust their phones, they have to go buy new ones.

Never go full retard

even an imbecile who believes in shit like this should notice that there is something wrong

No. He means you.

But user. An imbecile who understands energy is power multiplied by time would not be an imbecile to begin with.

How do these people even function? I feel that I overestimate the intelligence of normalfags.

top fucking kek

That's because in $CURRENT_YEAR the real news have become indistinguishable from Onion News.

pol scum bigots taint every where

stupid but make enuff money 4 an iphone

You've won a trip to the >>>/oven/, together with all Apple useds.

>>>/auschwitz/

ITS THE FOURTH TIME THIS HAPPENS AND THEY KEEP FALLING FOR IT

Seriously macfags what the fuck?

What kind of useless fucking retard you have to be to take a fucking drill to a phone?

How can you fucking blame anyone when you fall for shit advice like this?

And after countless other pranks involving iphones, this shit isn't even new and yet they keep taking the bait

My first thought on announcement was that I should shoop up a guide to drilling it, but I didn't have the money to buy one for the photos.

I for one am glad we have achieved stand alone complex.

הנאצי הבן זונה מצד שמאל של הבחורה עם השיער שיבה יש לו פה נמוך עם מרחק גדול מהאף כמו לקוף

אני מאוד מתבייש לרמה שהנאצים ירדו אלה ב2016

Did the iPad-as-a-scale one ever get anywhere? I remember those threads and the prep but not if it ended up happening or the result.