Liberals Eating Eachother: BLM Holds Toronto Pride Parade Hostage

FAGS CAVE AND SIGN LIST OF DEMANDS

>Some of the other demands Chantelois agreed to are that the parade will no longer have police floats, and the organization will hold a public town hall with groups such as Black Lives Matter Toronto within six months.

archive.is/5hXZb

Also, Trudeau was there, posing for his gayest photo yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BLM_TO/status/749696130003468288?lang=en
archive.is/7EJQN
archive.is/cRzuO]
paganpressbooks.com/jpl/DTF.HTM
archive.is/H7ei4
archive.is/Rvbpj
archive.is/NCrUl
archive.is/WKdIv
archive.is/iuSz5
twitter.com/BLM_TO/status/749754649951948800/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wheres a good ol'mass shooting when you need one ?

you would think weed lmao would elbow dindus in the tits

I just noticed, they were given the "Honored Group" status after holding the parade hostage, but they already had the banner made up, meaning they made up the banner ahead of time and then demanded that they be the kangs and kweens of the pride parade.

wew

Considering how many fags started buying guns after Orlando, I wouldn't be surprised if one happened eventually.

We need to start fucking around with the queers and niggers, here's some hashtags

#blm #prideto #blm_to #PrideTO #TorontoPride #BlackLivesMatter

Shouldn't that be given to the mexicans that died at shit club?

From half chan, i think they are starting up some leftist infighting on twitter

Probably. But when blacks have a temper tantrum, it's racist not to give them $10,000 cash and your first born child, goy.

unstable people clash with unstable people?
what could go wrong?
nothing.

I think niggers should be encouraged to join LGBT and shit.

1: will take away from the power of the white elites that always liked to use the group, they could make an anti-nigger lgbt something

2: more faggot degenerates, more aids in their community

Nice. The more they fight, the better. The left is destined to collapse in on itself.

Some of the other demands Chantelois agreed to are that the parade will no longer have police floats,

the guys in this photo will be so bummed.

I swear before the decade is out Trudeau will be swinging from the highest lamp post in Toronto.

By his neck.

Ungrateful little shits.

One can hope

this is gud

Sorry I just realized this was Toronto. I take back everything I said. I assume Canada has some rag that approximates a constitution, but I can't be sure.

this scenario calls for a strafing run followed by napalm

We need more people to take to twitter and anger these fags

I can tell you're Canadian or HUEmonkey because you felt that wasn't the overt implication of "swinging from the highest lamp post".

kek

how the fuck did niggers even end up in canada? did the british/french bring niggers as slaves there too? i though canada was mostly ice when the brits and france discovered it, and they didnt have any cotton fields there like they had in US.

anyway, nice too see the left collapse on itself

Holy shit it's a black Anita Sarkeesian.

But user, blacks will always been niggers no matter what they do. Whether you're in America, France, UK or Canada, the black neighborhood is always the worst. They're not capable of doing any better.

holy shit canda has a ton of asians

HOW DARE BLM SEXSHAME THoSE MEN FOR THEIR FETISH

A lot of them basically came here as free people from the US; we've also got quite a lot of Caribbean cancer here too. It's fucking hilarious the BLM protests in Canada as if they face anything bad here. Seriously, because of our media lots of Canadians have the white guilt shit towards blacks but no one can find examples and then just refers to something in Texas and guilts themselves by white association.

lmao that's a funny pic indeed.

Also yes, we have a fuck load of Asians and that doesn't just mean the Chinese and Japanese that essentially make up British Columbia (seriously, Vancouver is called Hongcouver by non-Holla Forumsacks that I talk to out there.)

RAYCIST!

It really is time to start lynching again

That's not the point. Slavery is literally over. There are no chains around these people and yet they cry about chains.

It's worse than holocaust "victims" that weren't even born until 40 years after the war was over.

Holy shit Canada is fucking dying.

Isn't 77 percent a good thing? in the states i think its less

Napalm isn't strong enough.

Dude, 77% even in 2011 is horseshit I would bet. 70%? Maybe. Now I think it's only around the low 60s and obviously dropping like every other white country.

It's 99.3% in the country I live in.
It's horrible.

Mate we're panicking in the UK at almost 90%.

Almost HALF your population is terrifying, I'm sorry to panic and flail like a moron but this has taken me by surprise. I thought Canada was white.

Maybe I'm retarded or something but what year are you living in? 90%? Really? You must mean some city you live in, not the actual UK in total being 90%, right?

And now you understand why most of us here are apathetic towards our country at this point. The demographic war is completely lost and most of the whites here don't care one bit, and to add to that we've elected a leader that is the joke of the world that even a lot of lefties cringe at.

That's self reported, so blacks from France are "European" also, in rural Canada, you know, the Canucks with lots of guns and pride in themselves, it's still like 90% white, with a few asians and brown people who run convenience stores. Also natives, who may not like whitey, but generally know that life is better for themselves with whitey in charge than if any other group was in power. The cities are cesspools of diversity though, but they'll be the first to starve when shit goes down.

They will take the welfare torch from the Europeans and postpone Armageddon. Fuck. I might not live to see The Great Chimpout.

The UK was 87.17% white in 2011, yes. A portion of that is due to continentals of course and I don't imagine much has changed considering the Polish influx.

I feel for you Canuck, that truly is a terrible state of affairs.

I figured that exactly in regards to the blacks from France part. As for the rest, I know as I live there (rural area). Even in the small towns here though I've noticed things changing slightly for the worse. Still not as bad as going into major cities though of course.

Would be much more entertaining if we include one more (((group)))

How much is that when muzzies have 5 kids versus 1,5 for whites?
I'd guess till the end of gibmedats but it's racist not to give cash to parasites.

Dude, just move to a redpilled part of the US. Whites are inevitably going to consolidate more in the future anyway.

Yeah, well Harper and his successor, pm photo-op have been relocating all the refugees they can to small towns as much as possible, for obvious reasons (if you're a globalist whore) of course, many don't like living there, because to enjoy small town life you need to adopt a Canadian attitude, and they don't want to Integrate, but they're stuck there if they want their government $$. One more step in the enslavement of this great country. It makes me so sad to see us die like this.

All of them look to be mulattos. I think its funny how there are no full negroids in the photo.

Does he mean his low IQ?

Not many in mine, user. But we have a fuckload of national security shit here.

You can buy Canadian citizenship. Rich and moderately well off Chinese have been buying citizenship and land for a while now. It's their lifeboat if China ever truly goes down the shitter. The chinks may save Canada yet. They don't fuck around when it comes to enforcing the law and they aren't held back by white guilt.

One drop makes them low IQ retards.

I love it, our enemies are doing our work for us. Tensions will build and rifts will form between the blm and queer brigade.

The prophesy is really coming along isn't it.

these retarded apes are signing their own hanging sentences here aren't they?

Poor gay policemen being discriminated by a afro-american hategroup.

Is there no SJW who will defend them?

Roleplay as BLM and message Juden with Black Israeli-style "WE WUZ DA REEL JOOZ", then pretend to be Juden and reply with something like "you people should be happy we saved you from life in Africa" or whatever, in reference to jew-owned slaveships.
Also RP as BLM and mention Jew-owned media keeping dindus down and ignorant with gangsta rap (see: those Jews that made Ice Cube and Dr Dre into gangsta rappers), and making them shuck n jive for their entertainment (vid related).

I'm just spitballing, there's a lot of potential to put pressure on the kikes here, especially considering the current climate, like for example how Trump's star of david post has gotten pretty big and revealed to normies the paranoia f the jew.

Another relevant clip

Reminder that in Britain the fags have already been thrown out of the student's LGBT safe space or whatever the fuck its name is.

Intersectionality is a fragile pyramid - the feminists are all man-loathing lesbians who hate the gays for being men. The gays don't like the feminists for that reason. The trannies are insane and will side with the lesbians not knowing their next on the list. The only reason they are tolerated now is as backing against the gay men.

Muslims and Blacks are ethnic chauvinists lying and bullying their way to power with absolutely zero genuine regard for the loony bin which is left-wing politics. Muslims by definition regard the degenerates as absolutely haram. Blacks will chimpout the moment their "allies" even slightly question their demands.

Not anymore

Kek wouldn't be surprised, either

kek.
Is Anita really an albino black? That would explain so much

go out of my board with your dirty white guilt shit

Kek.

haha wew lad

ARCHIVE THIS TWEET NIGGER

ARCHIVE THIS SHIT

Why? Spread it around to normies on kikebook and shit about how BLM shut down a Gay Parade.

HELP IGNITE THE FLAMES

GET ON THAT SHIT

listen to this fag
twitter.com/BLM_TO/status/749696130003468288?lang=en
archive.is/7EJQN
also check out the comments, homos are already up in arms about these stupid niggers

Related, not directly.
[archive.is/cRzuO] paganpressbooks.com/jpl/DTF.HTM

Frankly, I think these "chainz" are actually pretty damn comfy for these stupid niggers.

More whites have been lynched in the U.S. than blacks.

lol blm is starting to troll the way I like it

Almost all of Canada's immigrants are in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal……the rest of Canada is "hockey white".
In fact, you could drive 30 minutes west of Toronto to a town called Burlington which is 98% white people…..Atlantic Canada? White! All small towns in Ontario, 99% White…the Prairies…99% White! French KBEK…White!!
Toronto (the GTA)/Vancouver is multicultural, not Canada….a huge myth despite what our effete "leader" says from his gated Muslim free WHITE area of Ottawa!

Not enough yet to have them poo-ing into trashcans, but it will come soon.

not in africa. :^)

Kek

Communist feminists and black radicals are just taking advantage of the political environment which is bending over to homosexuals. Pushing the envelope to see how far they can go.

Its all according to plan, yesssss

Blacks are the key to destroy LGBT once and for all

We shouldn't be surprised. Fags are used to being fucked in the ass

this is our future under our LGBT SJW overlords

Not sure if this is funny or not but it seems like black lives don't matter to the NECN in mass as they only reported the parade on the news and not the dindus doing du

That's because 'Social Justice'.

Niggers are more 'oppressed' than homos, so they dindu nuffin.

What amazing culture to be proud of
Artful

My friend from Toronto told me about how liberal cucks are already starting to turn on trannies because they conform to one of the two existing, or "accepted" genders.
The trantrans are going to the gallows next, just as you niggas said!

We need to D&C blacks and gays, hard!

YO HOL UP

WE WAS CHAMPEEN OPRESSHUN LIMBIANS

Toronto is for all intents and purposes a suburb of Detroit so you're not wrong.

Slaves were sold based on IQ. Trinidad got the high IQ ones, the South got the morons. Due to the Commonwealth many Trinis came to Canada.

Burlington is where Anita Sarkeesian lived. It's mostly Guineas anyway.

You do realize that IQ testing didn't exist in the 18th or 17th centuries?

Maximum kek

The look of fear in the weak feminine crowds behind the barricades is priceless

Silent and paralyzed

That is where you are actually incorrect. While there are no physical chains, these morons 'chain' themselves willingly to democrats. The gibsmedat they receive from welfare and other government programs are the proverbial chains these people put on themselves.

They've been enslaved in a different manner. But they're too stupid to realize that their democratic 'allies' are the actual slavers, and not the 'evil whitey' boogeyman they chimpout about like petulant children.

It's why I like most of the older generations of blacks. Majority are redpilled as fuck; especially the ones who grew up during the Civil Rights era!

in Cuckada? not that easy

I don't usually get drunk from one beer, but the only thing I understood from the video was the mob screaming "Shut it down".
Am I wasted Holla Forums?

Niether is Willie Pete

You're not drunk user, it's just coonspeak.

Awesome, for a second there I thought I was having a stroke.

My friend says those down-lo niggers are making sure this is the last big parade. Next year corporate will not sponsor without police.

You do realize people could tell the difference between a Sowell and a Bixnood before IQ tests?

You do realize that slave merchants didn't give two shits about the intelligence of the slaves they were transporting? They wanted to move merchandise as quickly and profitably as possible and would take whatever they could buy in Africa.

Those that survived the journey would be sold as quickly and efficiently as possible, based on their physical fitness and nothing else. It's only later when the slave trade was outlawed that people would be picky about them- the price of slaves skyrocketed without a constant fresh supply.

reminds me of this

Tell me, Holla Forums, would you let this fine specimen french kiss you and tongue-punch your fartbox?

this.
what is the chimpess screaming?

not that I give a single fuck

CHECKING BASED MEGASATAN TRIPS OF DEE AND OR SEE

Negros we never enslaved in Canada.

*were

Blacks wish they were as chauvinist as the muslims. Black women run their homes, suck up the most welfare, food stamps, school loans and affirmative action hires AND lead their BLM rallies.

Allow me to transcribe:

"Ifn gibs no be coming.
SHOOP DE WOOP!
If da po-po be spotted.
SHOOP DA WOOP!
Iffa we not gon be kangz.
SHOOP DA WOOP!
If we dun get our way.
SHOOP DA WOOP!"

I may have made a couple of minor syntactical errors, but the essential sense(?) of the original was preserved.

None of these excuses apply to Canada, so why do blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime?

archive.is/H7ei4

Blacks are just 2% of the general Canadian population:

archive.is/Rvbpj

Not even for all the opium in Afghanistan and a Polish waifu.

The nigger with the shades and white hair was just interviewed on CBC Power and Politics. Needless to say, it was the typical stream of marxist gibberish and intersectional bullshit. The discussion panel afterwards was full of pathetic cucks.

I'd really love to put that to the test.

Expect that Latin American number to become larger than all the others combined over the coming years, especially if Trump gets in. Millions will self-deport to Canada rather than go back to Mexico or South America. Kind of funny.

With how cucked Canada is these days, they'll probably just their national language to Spanish to appease their new bean-eating masters.

Like in the US, blacks here get a disproportionate amount of representation here in everything. They're about 2% of our population as you said but in our media it seems like they're about 20% of Canada. As I said in an earlier post, Canada has this retarded undeserved white guilt when it comes to blacks, and it's all based off of "We're white and white people in the US have white guilt so therefore we have white guilt because it's the year that is current."

Yeah, funny like a migraine.

I know you're joking but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if some schools (mostly in the super cucked areas like the GTA [greater Toronto area]) start making Spanish classes a part of the curriculum by the end of the decade should globalist cunts go ahead with their plan to "spice up" Canada.

Almost all niggers we have over here are recent transplants. The only ones who have any historical standing are so-called "Black Loyalists" (as if they didn't escape the US solely because Britain promised them freedom in exchange for military service) and escaped slaves. Quebec has a bunch of shit-tier Haitians because >muh language, I assume the rest is Commonwealth/refugee refuse.

Montreal cops racial profile the shit out of blacks and nobody wants to hire them for any job except menial shit. Nigresses often work as whores. I don't know how it is in other cities. Ironically, BLM probably has more of a point over here than it does in the US.

Google "house nigger."

Rosie "megabitch" Barton? Oh I could tell stories user.

The CBC died after the 2005 lockout. It was always left leaning but it's been a lost cause since.

Canada is a laughingstock

The contradictory nature of leftism and identity politics is finally coming home to roost. We're watching the collapse of an unsustainable ideology, and it's beautiful.

To be fair user if a nigger has lasted since the civil rights era they have to be smart because all the dumb niggers get killed before they are old enough to drink legally. Of course they could just be thrown in prison for 40 years but I can't imagine a nigger that was stupid enough to get caught lasting all 40 years in prison.

staged and pre-planned as shit. Just trying to force meme the idea that blacks own queers, over whites I guess but I have a hope it'll backfire once all the scared gays that got a gun after Orlando grow a pair. But Soros is involved so I'll expect a "black man saves gays from white bigot" story soon to really force it.

Or this could be then going off script from Soros similar to what Femen did, and just the natural tendency of a supremacist group taking over other weaker groups or spreading into forbidden territory, pushing the boundaries.

White nationalism is filled with Men how come black nationalists is filled with nigresses?

Seems pretty cucked tbh

kek, yeah you should encourage them.

didn't you hear, mate? Everything is the fault of white people. You just need to check your privilege

How merciful.

Mulatto women are the actual leaders of all black advocacy groups and causes, helped by mulatto queers like Obongo but the bitches still call the shots.

This is really the problem with the black community. Black men leave their families primarily because their women are fucking intolerable and they can't get them back into line.

If the state stopped trying to force blacks to live with whites, cut off welfare for baby shitting bitches, and let black men discipline their women without fear of legal reprisal, most of the racial problems in the US would be gone in a generation.

if they were smart as jews they wouldn't have to use physical force to shut things down

To be fair, it looks like they are dividing themselves, but I think we should throw some logs into the fire to help it burn.

Thais have been complaining about Chinese tourists shitting in the streets too. Fucking third world Thais have the sense to not shit in the fucking streets why do rich chinks think this is acceptable?

archive.is/NCrUl
archive.is/WKdIv
archive.is/iuSz5

Looks like pork is back on the menu.

Look at these uppity niggers.

twitter.com/BLM_TO/status/749754649951948800/photo/1

Can i use that defense as well the next time i use force to gain entry somewhere?

I didn't rape her, I made space for my yuuuuuuge cock

dat affirmative action

it's literally a list for gibsmedats lmao

Gasoline, user.

I didn't kill her husband before raping her, i made space for myself.

When I was a leftist, it seemed like negotiating. On the outside now this is just 3 year old temper tantrums in the mall. The good news is that most people think these people aren't agent provocateurs but actual mentally ill / retarded.

So I tried to Google to see who this was.

Nope. They're just tightening the noose around our white male necks. Soros & co. are uniting them against us. It's too early to say they're falling apart.

This in-fighting really isn't too much of a surprise, I'm surprised we haven't seen more of it. I'm sure a lot of it exists but it doesn't get much exposure because of various reasons.

Feminists, at least the extreme, will always look down upon the transgendered since they haven't experienced life as woman from birth which means they have some sort of privilege. When a MtF competes in a woman's sport and completely destroys the competition it looks pretty bad as well.

I have no clue how liberals have become so defensive of Islam, but I guess it's a combination of distance and the minority status. As that minority status turns into a majority and the distance closes we might see some fallout.

I like the fact that all of these lefty factions are tearing each other apart, but I still don't get their fucking "logic" at all. How retarded can niggers get? They just get worse every day.

This is just going to push gay men, white ones at least to the right or at least the USA right.

If you wanted to use true jewish tactics we would let(or push) liberals D&C themselves.

Friendly reminder.

A SJW's worst enemy is another SJW.

I think it's because other asians retained their civilization and culture while chinese culture was wiped out by communists.