Brawl at ‘family oriented’ country club leaves one dead, others stabbed and beaten

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/03/brawl-at-family-oriented-country-club-leaves-multiple-people-shot-stabbed-and-beaten/#comments

Liberals loved this article. They assumed it was a brawl between white yuppies. But the article indicates that it was probably a people of a different persuasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/02/vampire-truck-driver-accused-of-kidnapping-women-keeping-them-as-sex-slaves-in-his-semi/
archive.is/ZZttI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3672984/Brawl-family-event-North-Carolina-country-club-leaves-one-man-dead-multiple-people-shot-stabbed-beaten.html
archive.is/HkhBL#selection-5029.36-5029.89
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/02/vampire-truck-driver-accused-of-kidnapping-women-keeping-them-as-sex-slaves-in-his-semi/

ok, which one of you faggots got caught?

Haha. I knew it wasn't right from the start.

Weird.

what a boss

Y…You've got 4 separate wayne rooney folders on your hard drive, don't you?

Is this some sort of fucking joke? Society was built on hundreds of people gathering with alcohol available.

People literally congregate in groups of hundred or more on a daily basis with alcohol involved and no deaths occur.

…Sounds like someone sliced the watermelon wrong at the wedding reception…

the moment you mention family gathering, brawl and stabbings

the north american pavement ape comes to mind

n…no. I wouldn't… I just have two pictures…ok 3

Here's the technical illustration for those that need clarification.

its so life like

Who brings guns and knives to a golf course?

I bring a knife and gun with me everywhere I can (without getting a felony). A golf course would be one such place where I would have both on me.

This is why you need to keep the colored out of the country club, tbh family.

He means when you have a large group of niggers the chance of violence increases a little, if you give them liquor it goes logarithmic.

Its just… He isn't allowed to say that

Is the knife a bayonet for you pistol?

archive.is/ZZttI
archive.is/ZZttI
archive.is/ZZttI
archive.is/ZZttI
www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/03/brawl-at-family-oriented-country-club-leaves-multiple-people-shot-stabbed-and-beaten/#comments
www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/03/brawl-at-family-oriented-country-club-leaves-multiple-people-shot-stabbed-and-beaten/#comments

Is this knife specifically designed to get people shot?

tacticool tacticool
fuck you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3672984/Brawl-family-event-North-Carolina-country-club-leaves-one-man-dead-multiple-people-shot-stabbed-beaten.html

well fuck me

Fayetteville Observer Online has a few more names. From my experience, that fact that all mention of race is missing points in one direction.

This is the only place I've seen this quote, “Parties draw people whether they’re invited or not.”

This has nig written all over it.

archive.is/HkhBL#selection-5029.36-5029.89

its designed to get kids to hand over their cash

Leave it to the Brits! Gotta read fucking Brit news to get the scoop on American happenings.

I hate the MSM.

its not like you didnt know deep down

everything about the story says nigger involvement without actually saying nigger involvement

Despite how much libs wish this was a bunch of drunk WASPs it's just not a white thing to do this the domain of nigs, camelfuckers, and subhumans.

WE

WUZ

KANGS

First damn thing that came to my mind, fam.

Comments are getting salty as fuck on WP.

Wapo is a cancerous pisshole, but there are those of a shitlordian persuasion lurking, waiting until the right time to pounce. It's not hard since the wapo liberals are literally some of the dumbest of their kind.

they must have sliced it strategically

Top tier bants.

Coulter' Law.

nigger tier ugly.

If/When Star Citizen comes out, I know the name of my first ship.

Pretty inexpensive. Might be a good idea to send some to random addresses in vibrant neighborhoods. Worth the money?

North Carolina has a lot of black people

We was Kaaaannngggs n sheeeeeeiiiiittt!

I thought that golf was the last white sport not to be co-opted by niggers?

Everything gets co-opted by niggers.

I live in Tennessee and I never see any niggers at a golf course, I don't know what you're talking about

I can only think of Tiger Woods and a black instructor at my local golf course. Most blacks don't have the intelligence and patience required for anything more than mini golf.

Nah man, that's cycling. A lot of the boomers and gen Xers you'd see playing golf swapped their clubs for lycra and carbon fibre bikes.

The pro scene's pretty white too. Aside from a few pablos who excel at climbing it's whitey who win all the races.

The only problem are women pro cyclists acting like anyone gives a shit about them even though they're slow as fuck, along with organisations sucking dune coon cock for that oil money. World road championships are being held in fucking Qatar this year, why?

i totally agree