Any of you fine faggots know if there is any sort of doll or figurine made that is composed of quality silicone and...

Any of you fine faggots know if there is any sort of doll or figurine made that is composed of quality silicone and about 16" long or so?

I'm just looking for something to molest on a regular basis. But it needs to be soft. Like I have a captured farie or some shit

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/262760885073
aikodoll.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

My dick is about 16 long and made of silicone.

I don't understand figurines. Their tits are hard so how am I supposed to molest that.

millimetres?

ebay.com/itm/262760885073

Nah that's a baby doll.
I just want an easy to conceal, small silicone adult female doll

trottla doll
they aren't exactly sex toys but who's gonna tell?

I don't know man, some of these dolls are pretty hot.

That's a fetus.

wew

The smallest regular sex doll I've seen is 26" like pic related. However, I do remember seeing something that was pretty much what you're asking for. It was silicone moulded over a metal frame and was sold as a poseable artist's mannequin. I just can't remember where I saw it.

Found it
aikodoll.com
60 cm (24") is the smallest they do though.

They're just dolls, I'll wait for them to be also robots.

We're not quite there.

It would be really funny to buy one of those, put it in a classic doll dress and give it to a little girl and see if she figures it out

What's there to figure out. Just because a doll has genitals won't make a child think it's intended to be a sex toy, she wouldn't think anything of it.

Who knows maybe she starts playing with those parts and becomes a dyke

When will robots be advanced enough for sexual?

Who needs robots, when you have a pillow to fuck every night?