This little faggot thinks he could get away with burning the American flag and being a disgrace

This little faggot thinks he could get away with burning the American flag and being a disgrace.

facebook.com/mellottb12 His Facebook

He works at a Walmart and is a Manager.

4299 East 9th Road
Earlville, IL, United States 60518 Where he lives.

facebook.com/brian.clark.77128

His faggot boyfriend or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-furious-after-school-confiscates-6507217
archive.is/2f69d
web.archive.org/web/20130104213242//r/atheism/comments/15xwij/i_came_up_with_this_quote_just_a_few_minutes_ago/
web.archive.org/web/20160331213314/https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/15xwij/i_came_up_with_this_quote_just_a_few_minutes_ago
m.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/24fcrc/the_original_aalewis_euphoric_post_on_ratheism_as/
quora.com/Can-I-be-enlightened-by-my-own-intelligence-Will-it-make-me-euphoric
ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=072000050K49-1
forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/04/illinois-man-charged-with-desecrating-american-flag-after-posting-photos-on-facebook/
archive.is/BhqoD
okcaller.com/8155393209
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dear god can he be any more gay?

wow he's like a futuristic bounty hunter or something with that cool E-cig

More like someone is about to get some beating.

Actually I didn't know, but I did post more then that user.

Over the wall with it

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-furious-after-school-confiscates-6507217

We really need to go back to the days when faggot's political opinions were not considered and we just made fun of them. It was better for all of us.

Why is he standing like that?

Trying to keep his rectum closed

I think you actually correct and not joking.

I'm joking but that actually is a problem homos have, and he is one. The anus isn't meant to be penetrated.

Bump for the lulz

we'll since you’re so good at doxxxing maybe you should learn about catalogues?

Gee user, just take it easy. It was my first post and I didn't check.

NYPA

"It feels like the school don’t want me to stop smoking."

STFU

This is not a personal army request.

A personal army request would be if the guy had shit on user's doorstep and user wanted Holla Forums to doxx him and screw with him.

This isn't that.

You're a retard. You must be new here. How's your summer going?

I wonder what his brains would look like on the pavement?

bump

I bet all the soldiers who died for this faggot's right to anal prolapse feel the same way

Lol, go back to Holla Forums kid.

don't encourage him

guys, we're better then this. they'd fight and dox and ruin someone, but not us. we're better then this. he has the free speech to do this, and that's ok. don't stoop to their level. also yeah, no personal army requests. mods, please shut this thread down.

I wonder how many reshares he'll get on Myspace or w/e they use nowadays for this.

Do you think this cuck's crush will pay attention to him?

Pussy. I wish I had some gore to post.

wow, real mature kid. go back to b

Holy shit lightning fast response. Go do something else with your life

i just come on here for some witty banter occasionally. and putting loser b tard kids like you in their place. i actually enjoy it quite honestly. :)

back to reddit.

Fugg you Mom! I can do whatever I want to do! You're not the boss of me

Summerags need to go

thanks imgur

FUG YOU GUBBERMENT

true nationalism is looking after your race not overblown pearl-clutching when somebody burns a piece of cloth

Let's take a moment to observe the fact that there are people who had to put up with that guy as their manager.

Everyone, look at this cuck. Look at him and laugh.

True nationalism includes protecting and cherishing the symbols of your people.

True nationalism is securing a future for white children by any and all means necessary, even attacking faggots over the internet.

Also. These faggots should feel no where near as comfortable as they do.

We need to make these faggots know that every time they do shit like this they will be shamed for it… And not normie shamed but internet hate machine shamed.. Suicide levels of shame and embarrassment.

Most of the left are this guy.

There has been a ton of shilling trying to get us to not make concerted raids that will wind up triggering Hillary supporters…

That can only mean that we must do one thing….

INDEPENDENCE DAY INVASION

Has never been more applicable

Really by now whenever we get someone trying to tell us not to do something we should just not listen and go out all and attack we need to bite while we still have teeth.

And on the flip side, who really enjoys have shit on his dick?

I'm betting the pole he's using is actually an umbrella handle.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony nations blessing. But because, I am enlightened by Marxism.

Stage 2 Euphoric

Also.. I was trying to Google some obscure new age medical treatment. Wasn't much available.. Only link that seemed on target was to a gay forum. So I held my nose and clicked it.

its the fancy doctor word for lockjaw

Do those even have nicotine? I'm a heavy smoker but never used an e-cig.

yeah, I've only tried it once, but it's rather satisfying

We need to destroy these faggots

son of a bitch must pay

Could it be he's just trolling?

If you have TMJ, I highly recommend you get Magnesium Oxide Talbets. 50% of population is magnesium deficient b/c poor diet and soil depletion. It will take about 1-2 months.

Magnesium is used by your body to release activated muscles. Magnesium deficiency results in muscle tension and lockjaw.

I didn't use magnesium tablets. I use powered magnesium. I think this is better. If you use powered magnesium, PLEASE, wait 30-40 minutes after mixing with water. The magnesium WILL damage your teeth (highly acidic) if you don't wait for it to finish reacting with the water.

By burning the American flag just "trolling"

You know what?

He's already suffering.
Also, I can't get mad at someone burning a flag. It's their right as an American citizen and while it's stupid and misguided, they're ironically displaying why this nation (that they hate) is great.

Idk, man, I'd get pissed if someone burned my country's flag too. Just saying, it seems a bit fishy

Pouting is not the answer. Globalists fear only one thing: Trump.

Whats fishy about some retarded faggot burning the American flag the posting it to goybook. He knows hes a protected group in America and western society since if any one would react to this he will play bigot and say hes oppressed. Thats why I'm pissed he's burning the flag of my country that my ancestors fought to protect.

I still make fun of them. These mincing little fags are a joke. Their little rallies and gay pride days only show that they are an easily manipulated tool of politicians.

Ultimately, it's just best to ignore their screechings, because they are impotent.

I'm with you m8, just find it incredibly stupid he would do this.

In Finland desecrating the flag is illegal, and he would at least be fined or this.

Also in my country.

He can. It's protected speech/expression.

Also: NYPA

There is no way this guy can be serious. It has to be a clever ruse.

You're the same faggots whining about MUH PR in the Trump death threat threads too, aren't you?

Well yes those things are true, you just dont get the reason for this do you. On chans, we actually lynch people and we have gotten very proficient at it. We were the first to do this and we wont be the last. The entire reason was a collective rage that needed to be focused at shit bags like this. This is what you would call a sort of vent for us and also a needed purging.

For as long as I can remember we have done this to countless assholes who needed it. Who thought they could flaunt their faggotry in front of everyone and think that the internet was just contained in a fucking box with bright lights and whirling fans.

Thats not how this works. We were called the internet boogymen for a reason. We were the ones who forced people to buy dogs, change numbers/locks and sometimes addresses. We dont take kindly to these faggots. Not before, not now, not ever.

Its one thing to tolerate stupidity, its another thing to ignore blatant faggotry.

He can do it but would his employer Walmart enjoy the backlash from some good old patriots gunning at the company hiring such a blatant traitor to America. No way would a company like walmart keep him on payroll if it would hurt their public image also fuck off with the NYPA shit.

also be reminded that a LOT of red blooded hunters buy their shotties from walmart because a gun is a gun and walmart isnt as strict on some of their shit. Walmart can sell the same gun they want for cheaper than going to a local store and picking their shit up there which will probably have a 10-20% markup due to lack of buying power.

There is a reason why people still buy their ammo and rifles from walmart.

wow you sure are triggered at some faggot using his Constitution-protected free speech to burn a piece of Chinese-made cloth

That is why you are having a bunch of people come out and call you retarded. I explained to you why this happened because I understand that most people do not remember the beginning.

Most people grew up and stopped posting on chans long ago. But for people like me I enjoy it so I gave you a benifit of a doubt that you were just uneducated and needed to be reminded that this has always been a thing. NYPA has been more used along the lines of "Hey this bitch broke up with me, spam her pizzas" On Holla Forums. Thats where it came into play. This was used against people who wanted to use the chan's power of abuse to their own benefit. Hence why that saying occurred. Now when there was something like this that outraged many people, posting of information was fine because it lead to having that asshole suffer the consequences. If anything this is pretty democratic. If the majority feels that the person should have his social life executed well thats that. There was no slactivism. If they felt that it was a waste of time or the deed was not that noble they would all use that phrase and go about their shitposting.

Yes the CONSTITUTION protects his free speech….from the government. Do we look like the government to you? Does anyone here look like they give a shit about reporting our gathering of intel or raiding to the authorities. Probably not. So thats the thing about democracy, you are that small percentage that loses because the rest wanted to shit on this guy. The Constitution is not a wall that defends everyone from everything. It defends him from being jailed or sanctioned by the government for exorcising his freedom of speech. It does NOT however, protect him from civilians who want to take matters into their own hands. Which now is mostly legal. Its perfectly legal to call his work and get him fired. To find out where his friends are and bombard their facebook with posts about how they are supporting a communist that wants to undermine everything their country stands for.

See you just dont get it. So refer to previous picture and just stop talking.

Nope.

Yes, but not on request. It flows naturally as a result of certain events, but starting a thread with a personal army demand has always been a cockmongling newfag move.

And the more it is demanded, the closer one comes to a "personal army backfire".

How new are you?

G.T.F.O.

keep in mind this exactly what SJWs say when they're thoughtpunishing someone

OP is on the flag burner's friend list. You can tell by the wording of "added 6 new photos", which is a message one only sees if it's a friend.

So, perhaps it's time for a good old backfire.

Yes every posting is a request. So yes it is on request but its just deemed worthy or not. Every raid is a request. This one is pretty reasonable since he is being a massive faggot and im sure I am not in a minority here when I say that.

Burning a flag does not a hilarious lolcow make.

Well they play that game too. Its not exclusive. Honestly I dont like that one can have a job revoked because of something someone did outside of personal time. But if they are going to do that shit we might as well abuse it until that loophole gets closed. Hopefully we can do it enough to where they start crying about it needing to be fixed.

No but if you look through the rest of that guys shit it does. Hell even his friends are turning on him.

The fuck? I'm not on his friends list. I never seen this guy until last night.

Suuure … and you're also a Facebook faggot.

All this stupidity is one facebook faggot not getting dick from another facebook faggot so he thinks Holla Forums will come to his rescue and be his personal army.

Nothing more to see here, folks.

Hey, when you've got a nagging family about social media. I do the best to put less info about myself.

btw his friends list.

Why don't we burn commie, lbgtdbbq, israel and muslim flags and post pics of it? We could have a whole thread to build a nice collection to trigger these retards to death.

There's more than that. Having beautiful sexy women in real life and videogames.

Biggest Trigger is Donald Trump and Nigel Farage

haha what the fuck is this

you state what you mean, and you fight for your right to say it

fuck whatever some braindead shitlib leftoid thinks

Burn libshit flags while wearing Farage and Trump masks with sexy women around you playing videogames?

Idunno, don't like tumblrists femininazi libshits get mad over those?

will you caress me? plz Sam

Kennedy family BASHES Trump over Fourth of July weekend with a pinata of The Donald at their Cape Cod compound

archive.is/2f69d

I don't want to sound like a neggy nellie, but when did pol mimic many baphist tactics?

who fucking cares what this faggot did, this thread is way too long you bootyblasted niggers, go do something useful

Vamped up when there was a great growing amount of "somebody kill trump", "I want/going to kill trump", and shit like that on twitter and kikebook.

more like is concern shilling. Who has that one post of /int/ or whatever the fuck talking about how 8/pol/ got someone fired and they were going to spam threads with shit like OP related to try and discourage users from doing shit?

I've seen that post and know what you're talking about. These tactics, no matter how dirty, fucking works. Why do you think SJWs do it?

I remember that second pic, that shit was glorious. Dirty fucking cunt deserved it.

Burn the flag, be a fag.

Exactly. But we're professionals.

Underrated post

Don't worry user, I got you covered. :)

Gays should be happy to live in a country that tolerates their degeneracy.

Fags should be glad to live in America because we put up with their degeneracy.

gee I wonder who's behind this post

Isn't there something called treason?
I mean if this is not it, then what?
Even if you join the enemy's military and attack your own country, you are at least honest and open about it… This guy is just damaging the country / society from within.

nigger do you even into chemistry? magnesium oxide is like 80% oxygen its fucking worthless. get mangnesium CHELATE or at least a mixture of a few different types, not JUST oxide. TYVD

What are you doing?

This.

Fucking report that homo who started off-topic spamming with that fagboi and e-cig and ban everyone who's talking about it right now.

Fucking derailers.

The flag of the USA is not a symbol of our people. It is a symbol of the ruling Jewish oligarchs who oppress our people.

This is why we will never win. Stupid brain-dead patriotards who have some Stockholm syndrome sentimental attachment to their overlords. These idiots will always support the enemy.

That is the lowest they could go. What a disgrace.

the image is about 'aalexi' a reddit user who posted in reddit

web.archive.org/web/20130104213242//r/atheism/comments/15xwij/i_came_up_with_this_quote_just_a_few_minutes_ago/

This guy is perhaps the single most effective reason for bringing down atheism on reddit.

Fedora
aalewis
euphoric

immediately became legit criticisms of the atheist demographic.

wrong link

web.archive.org/web/20160331213314/https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/15xwij/i_came_up_with_this_quote_just_a_few_minutes_ago

And they still are, 'atheists' are fucking dumb edgelords that all think they're a 'scientist'.

Had he burned the flag because the Jew-run USA exists to make the Muslim world safe for homosexuals and cover up the crimes of dindus, I wouldn't mind. Dylann Roof did that, and we don't hold a grudge (at least not for that).

But this faggot burned the American flag for all the wrong reasons. Watching Donald Trump and being a part of Holla Forums has made me more hopeful for my country and prouder to be an American, so yes, I am offended, and find reason to be.

You know it's funny. They believe in evolution, yet refuse to acknowledge the differences between the races. How can you believe that evolution exists, the notion that organisms adapt to their environments, yet believe that human populations didn't evolve to adapt to their environments. 100 thousand years is plenty to evolve traits more suitable to your environment.

It's absolutely insane.

Well you can abandon it again.

m.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/24fcrc/the_original_aalewis_euphoric_post_on_ratheism_as/

better link sinceno archive exists looks like

It's just an edgy rebellious movement.

Notice how they'll always harp on Christianity but never attack Islam.

Fucking spineless cowards to boot.

and the fuckers always club islam with other religions under 'religion is shit'. I'm glad atheism is not hip anymore.

Shills in top form today, what a sight to see.

Toplel

someone trolled Quora with the euphoric quote too.

quora.com/Can-I-be-enlightened-by-my-own-intelligence-Will-it-make-me-euphoric

When will you schlomos ever get it.

Out in full force. It is 4th of July.

Bwahaha they never attack Islam mate.

Only now when public approval of Islam is getting low will they finally dare to join in the criticism.

Fuck off you cancerous fedora. Go back to Something Awful you 'atheist+' SJW tumor.

Gas yourself Amschel.

Then who should I vote for Shekelberg?

So uhh guys. This faggot was arrested this morning.

I also happened to find his Twitter.

arrested for what?

Also America, why do you constantly create these kind of mentally ill individuals? I never see this sort of shit in India. Why the fuck do parents abandon their kids or let them be shaped by the jew so much?

The fuck does that mean?

I have no idea. I just happen to stumble across it. I'm curious what he was arrested for.

Yea, you only see literal shit there.

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

hurr durr pajeet I swear if I find the nigger who baited 4cuck into this meme, I will bash his skull

Also answer the question goys.

POO

I'll answer the question as soon as you poo in the loo, pajeet.

IN

suck an alt-rights dick you fag

You can vote for whoever you want, no one cares. The problem is that trumpfags killed Holla Forums and turn it into a circlejerk. There should be 1 (ONE) trump thread, not a constant slide attempt by having multiple bluepill trump threads.

This homo wants to be sent to prison so he can get all the black cocks he wants.
DON'T FALL FOR HIS RUSE!

FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

The answer is two parts. One, we don't throw retards and the demented into asylums anymore. Two, women are discourage from being mothers.

THE

Then you are a moron. Donald Trump is not even good except relative to the shit today. As recently as the early 2000s all of his positions would not even be out of place in mainstream politics. It is just a reminder of how shitty the USA actually is that people believe a 90s Democrat is a right wing extremist.

You should do the switch then. I was more of a hookah/cigar man until i switched and its a happy medium. Its cheaper in the long run, healthier for you by far and it fucks with jew tobacco companies that benefit from shit like ttip.

Dont fuck up like i did and get a do it yourself kit. Rda/rta/rdta for a top and a temperature control box mod that is accurate is all you'll need. Accurate being the keyword, check reviews and how tos for your exact tank and you're golden.

Its a bit expensive to get into but a 60 ml bottle is worth about 25 bucks ans lasts you 2 months easily as opposed to 10 a pack of cigs that lasts a week or less.

Maybe he's wondering why he'd shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter.

Please stay in your designated shitting country. Thanks.

According to what I'm reading or seeing.

He was arrested for "f(b) is a Class C misdemeanor. A violation of paragraph (4) of subsection (b) is a Class 4 felony."

ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=072000050K49-1

Don't fags get (rightly) beaten to death in India?

LOO

Bullshit we all know you street shitters go straight for the gooch.

Fuck off back to 4chan, you liberal piece of shit. Holy fuck what I would pay to see one of you raped and tortured, kicking and screaming and crying as you face a dehumanizing death.

forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/04/illinois-man-charged-with-desecrating-american-flag-after-posting-photos-on-facebook/

WEW LADS, WE DID IT. HE GOT FIRED FROM HIS MANAGER WALMART JOB

archive.is/BhqoD

Archive link

The meat shield takes the hit again.

Anyways, good thing he got fired. I doubt he'll be convicted, his lawyer will point out Texas v. Johnson. But him getting fired is what matters.

This is pretty much gonna stay in his record and it'll be much harder for him to get a job, better yet. I hope he never gets a job again.

made mah day

Go back to reddit you fucking dick sucker.

You really went to the RWDS board and begged them not to dox you? Fuck off faggot he deserves to have his life ruined.

I am opposed to this. Burning the Jewish flag is free speech.

He lives in Urbana dumbass.

This is not a good thing. He'll sue citing free speech precedent and settle for quite a lot against the city.

You tards just made that fag rich.

"A violation of paragraph (4) of subsection (b) is a Class 4 felony."

The flag also wasn't his so he's getting charged with arson and destruction of property. My favorite part of the FB post is that the end had "#arrestme" on it.

(heiled)

Well, he did jinx it.

Instead of whining and posting weeaboo shit, just leave for awhile. The Trump threads will be a thing of the past once the election season is over.

People are making fun of them, on the Internet and IRL. We just need MORE to make fun of these losers

All is well

They will get him on some type of DISTURBING THE PEACE, and FIRE WITHOUT A PERMIT and HAZARDOUS ACTIVITY FIRE HAZARD shit.

His lawyer, 500 sheckles, will argue free speech and he will walk, with nothing on his record but a $120 fine and court costs.

His actions just cost him at least $620 and his job.

His life is now ruined for a solid year.

Actions have consequences. This faggot flag burner just found that out the hard way, way, way too late.

I'll never figure this shit out; white race is a bundle of different races pushed to create a commonality through race by Europeans trying to stop murdering each other every other decade. While all Americans really needed to push for their nations unifying commonality was the motherfucking declaration of independance and the common law.

On the Flip side "black race" and "people of colour" is bundling other races into a single group for no purpose other then validating existance of "white race".

Why do people preaching about diversity or "oh, human equality" still use these terms?

Maybe, but he was also such a huge douchey edgelord he couldn't have simply bought it at a discount at the wal mart he worked at… oh no… he was dumb enough to steal it from his neighbor.

CHECKED

Holy fuck, what a moron, he stole a .98 flag and it's going to cost him $500 for that ALONE. His neighbor can than file a civil suit and WILL WIN.

Burning a neighbor's flag on the 4th of July. That faggot won't even find a lawyer who will truly defend him for less than $1,000 for that shit.

His life might be ruined. Garnished wages for the next 5 years at the car wash, if he sucks Carlos' cock for minimum wage while all the carwash beaners make fun of him and steal his tips.

40 YEARS TO THE GULAG!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhhhhh…. Guys? I'm a little confused now. So this faggot might've lied and gotten away with it, but it seems too real to be "photoshopped"

b-but user, your rectum is constantly being ravaged by huge chunk of shits.

okcaller.com/8155393209

Hey guys. I found his phone number, did a reverse search.

815-539-3209

It has exactly the same match, there's a person with the last name of "Mellott" and It's not a Bryton, I would assume it's one of the parents.

I am always euphoric, because I am the ultimate decider in my destiny.

No stick-kikes or eternal hellfires.

Reddit must die…

… but Atheism will come to rule supreme on Holla Forums. Atheism and NatSoc will be the primary Holla Forums positions by the end of the first Trump term.

Christianity is a dead kike religion.

Burning the symbol of our nation is not free speech. It is NOT protected by the constitution, it's protected by the fucking kikes in government because they want to promote the destruction of our nation.

Burning the symbol of our nation is really anti free speech, because it's anti America.

Also the little shit burning the flag is doing it in the name of "progress" which we all know means the opposite. He wants to silence us, the people who know the shit they're doing is psychotic and evil, so that he and his ilk can be insane and evil freely without anyone stopping them.

ex.

He's ignorant of the fact that the "atrocities" committed against them are only perceived, and did not actually happen.

That is definitely the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Serious mental gymnastics of the left still boggle my mind.

Oh (((you))).

REMEMBER: Filter and report ALL namefags and ALL tripfags.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Texas vs Johnson will probably only apply at a state level. If his state says that burning of the flag is illegal than he still broke the fucking law. It would be like your kid saying he was told it was ok to play with your speaker settings because his uncle said he could, who doesnt even live in that house.

So what was that about getting away with it, you dumb nigger?

It applies at the federal level because that's a SCOTUS case.

Are you sure that it can be applied to this because this is being dealt with at a state level. As far as I know a state's laws also have to be respected and burning the flag in Ill. Is considered a crime.

Hello Milo

Yes, because it's the same exact thing. SCOTUS decisions>state decisions. Federal laws>State laws. It's not that hard to understand.

Then explain how pot is allowed on a state level but yet federal laws state that its illegal.

But comrade, doesn't free speech have "consequences"? That's how the cunts at gettingracistsfired and other tumblrflakes of that ilk rationalise their existence. Who is anyone to complain if the shoe turns up on the other foot?

He's still right. Federal laws still supersede all state laws, as written in the supremacy clause. In the case with marijuana, the DoJ simply decided not to prosecute any growers/suppliers in the states which it is legal in, though it is still technically a federal crime.

So basically people are fucked by a "pick and choose" mentality in the government.

Because they DoJ doesn't want to enforce the law, dumbass. Same reason why sanctuary cities exist. They're clearly breaking federal laws, but King Nigger doesn't want to go in and fuck their shit in because muh illegals.

What good is a law if you don't enforce it?

How is this hard to understand?

Well sorry that im not versed much in law. I dont even know what sanctuary cities are.

Better start reading up then. Sanctuary cities are cities that refuse to enforce the federal immigration laws we have. They won't deport illegal immigrants.

Oh thought it was like places that dont do anything about drugs and let them be containment cities.

Well It feels like im in one.

No, I was just making a comparison. That's a separate deal. State law just allows DUDE WEED, but at the federal level it is still illegal. That's why some federal worker still can't 420 blaze it, even if he lives in CO or WA.

you christcucks never change

Better yet. Why bother follow the laws if they're not gonna be enforced? I mean honestly. It's becoming to that point right now with how Hillary Rotten Clinton got away and did not get indicted.