No venture bros thread

Maybe because venture bros sucks ass?

THIS IS NOW A JOJO THREAD

Dubs confirm venture bros sucks ass and this is now a JoJo thread.

Holy shit, will you fuck off back to Holla Forums already?

venture bros is shit though
last season was horrible
not only did they turn brock into an even bigger disappointment, they pretty much just cut the season without any kind of closure
who makes a season with this little episodes

But that's no reason to talk about jojo because jojo has ALWAYS BEEN SHIT

what's your point
your thread is still shit

I'm not OP, this isn't my thread you're ruining with this shit.

I mean, I think everyone here agrees it's a pretty solid show.

But even if it's not, THIS ISN'T FUCKING Holla Forums. You don't get to just derail threads you don't like.

Actually, my mistake, apparently you do, considering you STILL haven't been banned.

try and stop me fagit
venture jews is shit

Dubs yet again confirm venture jews is shit.

wow jojofags thanks for destroying this thread

bravo

Oh come on, it has three good episodes, which is half of the season. Chunk of it was shit, because Doc Hammers and Publick's vision and Adult Swim's orders and budget don't quite align. Adult Swim orders only a certain number of episodes, so Publick and Hammer have to awkwardly fit all the material they came up with into Adult Swim' order.

Apparently, it is more efficient to take out two last episodes from the season, to make a movie that wraps things up. That has been going on since season 4, I think. Now it got to the point where latest season became just a set up for the film.

I can't remember when I stopped watching. Or, more accurately, when I stopped watching TV and forgot to check when the episodes were airing.

The last episode I remember seeing was the one where Morpheus hosts a party and they end up raising the dead. I think that's season 4?

yeah nice try, its shit

JOJO THREAD MOTHERFUCKAS

You're just proving that letting you fuckers have the Adventure Time threads was a mistake. Fuck off to /a/ with your buttbuddies, fag.

It sounds like A Very Venture Halloween Special, which was the last of season 4. You missed two seasons and two movies.

no fuck you leatherman lol

Holy shit SHUT THE FUCK UP already. The BO says we're allowed to do whatever here, he even posts in our general and in our skype.

It's only you that has a problem so just fuck off. Jojo is great.

Holla Forums really is a parasite

I highly fucking doubt that you inbred

Your attempts to manufacture conflict couldn't be more transparent. Fuck off back to whatever board it is you Holla Forums kids hang out on these days.

I think it's much more likely that we just have a tumor on the board.

Why are you people responding to that assblasted faggot? He tried to get jojo and relevant anime discussion banned, because he got mad that cancer like Adventure Time and Steven Universe generals get derailed. Now he is trying to manufacture conflict to get people demanding JoJo ban. He tried to do it in other threads too, like Rebirth and WWI/WWII comics ones.

He is probably samefaging too
This board could use thread specific ids.

Most likely.

So is this a Venture Bros thread or a D&C thread?

Are you honestly trying to convince me that there's someone working behind the scenes that's out to get the jojoposters?

I looked at those threads, and I can just see one guy sperging out over people liking comics. And guess what? He's posting jojo reaction images. Big surprise there.

Ha, you almost got me to reply seriously to you, that was close.

What? user how paranoid are you?

Called Holla Forums, yes.