If you enjoy taking a shit, then you would enjoy the physical sensation of having a dick...

If you enjoy taking a shit, then you would enjoy the physical sensation of having a dick, or at the very least a dildo or a finger, in your asshole

No it's not. There is no ergonomic or mechanical difference between a firm turd being pushed out of your asshole, and a dick being slowly pushed into/out of it. the space in your asshole and colon is being filled and your anus is being stretched.

And why are you telling us this user? There are only men here. You must be out to prove the rumours true; that OP really is a faggot.

you mean rectum

kek

After I void I have to walk or do something to keep me active otherwise I crash hard. Like, my body just feels sleepy and Ill feel like taking a nap

Anybody else experience this?

I dont like taking poops because of this feeling. It started like 2 years ago.im thinking it isjust due to my age? Im almost 30

lol
you got some weird genes faganon
but there should be a faggot round here to answer ass problems

It feels good to dump ass cause its gone, out of my system and I aint gotta deal with it any more.
You are suggesting that I PUT something in and take it out over and over again, I just want it out and gone, not some merry-go-round endless torture like something youd see in medieval sketch book

you have a tumor. don't consult a doctor. just die and never post again faggot

There's plenty of difference. Shitting is relaxing because the muscles relax when putting shit out

Look kid, I've been taking dick since I was ten. You're a bonified faggot, and I have way more years of experience. Look how much attention I'm getting.

I like taking a piss too. Doesn't mean I want anything shoved up my fucking shaft.

a fucking fork !?

Whenever I finger myself with shampoo (sometimes I forget shampoo burns and conditioner doesn't) I usually can't sit down or the dryness of my butthole feels reeeeaaally bad. Last time I used shampoo I was trying to fist (can never go all the way except maybe once) but even with the endorphins I just ended up forcing the nut and then cleaned off in shame and discomfort.

no. an ordinary fork

dop kek!

Why?
That has to be terrible for you.

I don't know. Is it really that bad?

I would quit using that stuff, i think it fucks up the lining of your anus and makes it more irritable.
Im sure long term use could do some serious damage, you should just go buy a big thing of water based lube or even order it on amazon.

Ah damn. Alright thanks for the tip user.

no fucking way….

I love her work so much. Been jerking it to her since I was 14.

keep your cuck chimps and faggotry to halfchan

my threads keep getting deleted for this 4chan bullshit

dysnomia please

The randomness is actually pretty funny

I bet you guys have never heard of urethra insertion. (Pics of urethra toys.)

Why would anyone ever insert shit into their urethra?

The muscles are meant for pushing out, not taking in. Every thrust is damaging your rectum and making it loose. Enjoy being in a diaper and having a ripped asshole in a few years you fucking faggot.

wew lad

Or use a stick of margarin.

I am the one pushing the turd out vs a phallic object being pushed in. They are 2 very different feelings.
no homo

If u seriously can't afford water based lube. Use mayonnaise or vinegar oil at least that doesn't have chemicals in them that can cause adverse reactions.

Honestly, i think your a degenerate who gets off on the whole tingly burning ass.