Hello Holla Forums

Hello Holla Forums

I will be dropping about 250 ug of LSD tonight in celebration of the new year.

I was wondering what recommendations my fellow Holla Forumsrothers might have in terms of music, movies, things to do, activities etc, that you recommend for someone tripping on acid? I plan on taking your suggestions, compiling them in a playlist, and experiencing them tonight when i trip balls… I will also be contributing some music for my fellow cosmonauts to enjoy in this thread.

P.S I know some user will post a fucked up video, sad music, or something to ruin my trip. it happens at least once in this kind of thread. Just know I will scope out the videos, music, etc while im sober so that there are no bad surprises. it be awesome if everyone was cool and contributed to each other for the new year

good vibes people

op here, contributing some music that I hope you guys enjoy

throw it in the trash and kill yourself

its cool if you disagree with it. Have you tried mushrooms user?

never tried any drugs

i respect that. it's better than being some loser junkie thats for sure.

I would suggest trying mushrooms user. You can grow them safely yourself, and there is no risk of addiction or negative health effects. They're alot of fun and might even bring some good insights into things ( video related if you are interested)

any music you recommend me listening too tonight?

no thanks. i dont plan on doing drugs either, ever. here's a nice song, hope so. happy new year.

if you have a stethoscope use it on yourself.

thats actually a cool idea

i am a color!!!!!!!

Black?

what shade of black?

Watch "City of Lost Children" while you are coming on.
You won't be sorry.
Don't watch the dubbed version. Watch it in the original French with subtitles. It has a more powerful effect auditorially. It is extremely powerful visually also, not to mention it's an incredibly deep head-trip movie also.
ENJOY!
also, where does one get Real LSD nowadays?

wew!

become a chemist then make it in your kitchen

Yeah, because good sources of uncontaminated ergot are so easy to come by!
Get Real! Even experienced chemists who don't give a shit about legality shy away more than a little from difficult operations like that where so much can go wrong.
I speak as a chemist who has laid up more than a million hits of blotter back in the day from crystalline LSD (amber), and I have studied with chemists better than me who had good sources of ergot; but I would not attempt this, nor have I heard of anyone having reliable quality uncontaminated ergot nowadays. That's why everyone is going with different related compounds, many of which are still legal. That's why I asked about "Real LSD". Because, as an old man, I don't know if or where it exists anymore.

ok