Mainstream (((Media))) are using this event to link this site and eventually make this Holla Forums infested with...

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/03/trump_s_star_of_david_clinton_image_featured_on_white_supremacist_site.html

Mainstream (((Media))) are using this event to link this site and eventually make this Holla Forums infested with invaders like the other Holla Forums.

This HQ is not under the radar anymore.

We need a plan, and we need it fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vllFF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do like what we're doing to tumblr: raid it and shitpost the most grotesque shit ever

1. Kill yourself, shill.
2. No, seriously.

go to bunker you stupid nigger

Okay, here's the plan; I tie you to a chair and fuck your mom. Sound good?

There's been a few shills popping up here.

Alternatively, post infographics and maymays.

Doesn't matter to me, in two months I'll do my military service and after that I'm starting Uni, so I have better to do than posting on an imageboard that went to shit a long time ago. I won't miss this place anyway.

There's already a thread in the catalog you blind nigger.

How does it prevent eventual illegal aliens lurking here trying to stop our hate? They do it for free.

So constructive.

Yep, now kill yourself.

Aye. And the mods keep deleting the plan.

Raid from whence they came with all your gore and hatefacts.

Independence Day Invasion 2: World Wide Web Edition

Addendum…

By that I mean not just tumblr.. Leave no stone unturned. Gorespam every quarter.

Trigger the whole fucking internet. Fuck there are enough goybook groups owned by Holla Forumsacks and Holla Forumstards that if we got them on board to gorespam their combine reach would be nuclear in effect.

please, even the kikes at jewgle consider us to be too extreme by erasing us from their search

Let them promote this I guess. Everyone should be on high alert to shoe-horn in our message. The message being:

Obama is under the control of Jews. We are proud guardians of the country and want to let people know why we(Americans) are heading in the wrong direction. It's because of Jewish behavior and power.

Punch to the left…and right. Just keep punching.

This sounds good, they're expecting blind hatred and not facts. Make them doubt and make them look twice at the world, bolster our numbers.

the bunker already exists. go there
then you weren't meant to go there

I was thinking about the Clinton Foundation scandal.

We could expose the last investigations to normies and low-level journalists looking for more.

Yes. but the important angle is to expose Obama as a total Jewish puppet….and the Jews hate us.

People associate Obama with Hillary.

This is a second thread on this.

It's worth noting that a lot us do have legitimate reasons for disliking people. Any sane individual is instinctively angered by senseless murder, rape, greed, and exploitation.

Leftists always brainwash the masses into assuming that we criticize individuals or groups for no reason. They downplay tangible acts of harm while seriously taking intangible acts of "harm" like microaggressions and racial slurs. Jews are malicious individuals who exploit the naive attitude of gentiles in order to perform their bidding.

People claim that we're undergoing white genocide, but I would personally claim that the press coercing people into goyim suicide. Making gentiles loathe their culture and their own people, so that kikes can reach to the top and crush them.

If this is true Holla Forums you know what to do. triggerd the triggering.

You can try not direct-linking to these website you stupid fuck.

archive.is/vllFF

Any place that direct-links deserves to burn at this point.

under the radar?

we live underneath the radar