Holy shit, Nu-Top Gear season 2 looks better and more fun than Grand Tour

Holy shit, Nu-Top Gear season 2 looks better and more fun than Grand Tour.

Jeremy Clarkson is a bigoted piece of shit. I never watched his shitty little show but I'm glad he got fired, he's literally a relic of the past…Wish he would just fuck off to Amerikkka tbh.

This. He's practically Jurassic, time to take out the trash Britain. Get rid of this bigoted old moron.

Lol. I bet he voted for UKIP.

Wouldn't surprise me, he's
Gone beyond the pale. If there is one man who DESPERATELY needs to check his white male privilege it's "le based jezza!". He is literally the embodiment of the over privileged white male.

this season looks as bad as last season, to each their own i guess, im not going to waste my time with it

A broken clock is right once a day. That doesn't change the fact that he's a racist piece if shit and a fucking dinosaur.

All these badly trained shills.

BBC Please Leave.

a broken clock is right twice a day tho

Jesus, just accept that Nu-Gear is dead. No one wants to watch a show about a bunch of cunts who are only there to check off boxes and have no actual chemistry between them.

Theres a reason why Amazon scooped the original trio up so quickly. Those niggas make money, because people enjoy watching them.

TLDR: Step up your shill game fags

Not if it's digital.

Thus my freund, I hatedly deperado the Jim Clerksenor for beagle the old ray symbol

Are you guys retarded? Buzzword ad hominem aren't arguments. If it didn't work on Trump, what makes you think it will work on the 2nd most watched man on TV?

t.privileged white male

You stole my get you racist piece of shit. If buzzwords aren't "cool" anymore then you need to send a message to the alt right ASAP, they literally can't get enough of them.

Its ok faggot, we can't all be cool like Holla Forums. Maybe if they weren't right all the time, you wouldn't let your faggot ass bitch feelings get hurt and embrace the truth they have to offer, instead of taking jew shekels. You and your ilk are worst than whore, because at least they get rewarded twice everytime they're fucked.

This is the might of the left: Name calling and ad hominem if you don't agree with them. They don't tell you why you should, outside of pathological bullshit only a woman would fall for, they just demand your compliance. And you wonder why you lost, and why you'll keep losing.

Election rigging had a lot to do with it.

The sad part is that you're so deluded you believe that. No point in discussion with someone so seperated from reality.

You know what you've done and are doing and there's no point in discussing it with you so here, have something more your style.

Louis C.K. walks on stage. The crowd becomes energetic just at the sight of him. It is made up of mostly white middle class americans. He is filming a special tonight called "White Males-Who needs them?"

This single utterance is enough to send uncontrollable snickers throughout the audience as they all brace themselves for whats coming

A roar of laughter emenates immediately, the loudest ones of all are the male audience members. Several of the women slip there fingers into the wetness between their thighs and begin to masturbate

The laughter begins to sound like screaming as the smell of bodily fluids and and sweat fill the auditorium. Many men are doubled over, there vocal cords to the point of tearing from the constant grating due to there uncontrollable laughter. In one corner, several men have begun voluntarily castrating themselves and piling there white genitalia in a pile. Almost all the women have degenerated into an animalistic state of aggression of lust. They begin to humiliate and mutilate the men, who all willingly take there punishment

The auditorium doors are ripped apart as a horde of muscular black men rush inside many wearing no more than grass skirts and snapbacks with Stars of David embroidered on them. The frantic scene turns into what can no more than be described as an orgy of violence. White women leap onto the black mens erect penises, while the blacks start to rap Zulu chants. The white men all watch delighted, until they bow down to there negro gods. Louis CK was last seen leaping into the audience, squeeling

BTFO!

Nice, give them something to jerk off to.

I don't care about cars. I just like Clarkson and May.
Couldn't care less about Friends and Orange Cuck.

>>>/suicide/