Kinsey was right! Increased exceptance is causing increased bisexuality

Despite constant howling from all forms of (((media))) that people are "born Bi/Trans/Attack Helicopter-American" recent studies are showing a MASSIVE increase in bisexuality among American women. (oddly no change in exclusively homo rates)

archive.is/ezyiK

In what can only be described as a Pure Coincidence™ This is exactly what Alfred Kinsey reported in his famous study on Butt-piracey. The greater the acceptance, the more people come out. As society further pushes this and other fetishes that discourage procreation (Cuckolding, Milfs, etc.)

Meanwhile, more traditional desires tend to be hatefully discouraged as wrong and counterproductive. Desires such as Monogamy, Desiring a virgin, and liking a woman who weighs less than 300 lbs and has a hair color that occurs in nature. See Dr. Nerdlove on (((Gawker)))'s cheap imitation of IGN.

archive.is/gI9rP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
archive.is/JY0sQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey#Personal_habits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe#The_Jaffe_Memo
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/video-radical-blacklivesmatter-shuts-toronto-gay-pride-parade/
archive.is/F9Was
archive.is/e7lb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Many coincidences, user.

Who care do what the dick like

Yes Goy, listen to your heart with no care for tomorrow. No way THAT will backfire.

Women are awful tho tbh fam

shudup shlomo, we see right through you

I never said anything about being a slut just fuck who you love. Maybe it's you who are the jew

Die.

It’s 0.8%.

Of course it is

The more you accept and hold someone on a pedestal, the more you try to fit in with them and eventually the more you become like them.

Its basic, non-kike, psychology

>>>Holla Forums

Go back to cuckchan or reddit or wherever you came from.

Here's your (((you)))

You don't have to try so hard to fit in, shill.

And I'm the ones that trying?

Gas yourself kike

:^)

His presentation of the affects of Homosexuality's affect on a civilization is 100% accurate though.

I do think our goal should be to return the standard to monogamous families like we had pre Sexual revolution. The Sexual revolution was a total mistake.

If the buttpirates were monogamous though they would spread no disease and hurt no one but each other.

this. i'm a trap and i'd be better for men than women are if only they were bi enough to have me.

i'd still mess around with other girls and i wouldn't blame guys for doing so too, but guys x traps 4 lyfe.

Kill yourself.

Enjoy your suicide rate.

enjoy putting up with a woman, faglord.

haven't you got an alimony to pay?

not me, and not my bf either :p

Ah yes, the last resort of fags trying to rationalize their degeneracy. Enjoy your poopdick.

>>>/reddit/

But seriously traps and trans have the highest susicide rate of any group you should honestly go see a psycologist.

You were born yesterday user? Women are attention whores by nature. Majority of women that describe themselves as bi are just full of shit and do it for male attention.

Gays are basically the biggest sluts on this planets with over 100 sexual encounters in a year.
Bisexuals ,degenerates and liberals with weird made up sexualities are in numbers of couple of dozens in their lives.
While law abiding honest good heterosexual people with ethics and morals have less than 3 sexual partners in their lives.
Now, what do you think is percentage composition of population for each of these groups?
What do you think is fastest way to increase the likelihood of monogamous heterosexual couple getting HIV?
Remember Dugas?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas

"I have gay cancer, I am going to die, and so are you"

I point out your pathetic shit filled hole in your "love is love" shitty liberal slogan and all you get is to fling back my insult back to me?
And to think you are doing a proper job, you do nothing but call me a "jew".
Go back to counting your shekels and mentally calculating tax cuts off your profit margins you hooknossy berginstein

I sexually identify as fluid trans-precious indigenous metals

LET'S HIT THOSE SHOWERS

but its the loudest .8% in the entire country

why is being a god-hating reprobate flamming faggot an integral part of every sodomites identity

This could be fun. Perhaps it will lead to another mass epidemic as the "lumpenproles" keep buying into (((Leftist))) degeneracy?

Have fun with the hemorrhoids, you plague-filled, anal-probing, piss-drinking, hemophilic, tobacco wheezing faggots! Thank you AIDS-chan!

No, kikes are the loudest 2%. Faggots have no voice without kikes.
Because they’re mentally ill and need to be roasted in a fire.

Bait or not, my post had more of inherent pragmatical informational value than your clean cut emotional response reaction image and inane posting.
So ultimately, even if you weren't the target audience, there is the target audience out there and you helped me defeat the strawman. Thanks fam.

look date a girl if you want but at least don't cuck yourself. demand she act like a trap would: no marriage, submissive unless she really is your equal (she's a woman so not much chance of that), etc.

seriously? where have you been for the last 30 years? they're the people encouraging us to transition.

???

Oh (((you))).

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

archive.is/JY0sQ

Sexuality isn't "fluid." It can be "broken," however, hence the word perverted.

Go away Ari.

Yeah naw you're a fucking idiot smh tbh fam

Bisexuality in women is like tattoos or purple hair. A sign of danger.

Dunno about you anons, but I will trust the biggest flaming faggot long before any switch hitter.

We need to burn these people.

go see
check urself before you wreck urself

I've chosen a life of celibacy though, due to a certain mental illness found by a Nazi Scientist in the 40s. I have nothing to lose from this, and all the keks to gain.

idk, i find girls attractive too. so there's something pretty fluid about sexuality.

enjoy that divorce, cuckold.

That is because their whole identity is based on attention seeking. If you combine that with the support that they gain from (((media))) it is not surprising that they are very loud.

THANK GOD FOR GRIDS

i'm monogamous with my bf and his gf, so no such luck, sorry ;)

God will make a new plague for degenerates like you.

> "Yep, I'm really a women trapped in a man's body, but I'm not narcissistic like the rest of them. Yes sir, I'm completely different. And I believe in traditional gender roles - yep no way that contradicts my other beliefs in anyway. I'm just too radical for tumblr even."

This is just women claiming to be bisexual because it is trendy. Female friendships have always had an increased amount of intimacy. Girls who used to cuddle with each other were just friends, but now they are bisexual.

Seriously, if a guy says he is gay it means all the fucking way. Not "I lay together in bed with another guy, lightly stroke each others arms, saying sweet things with a little peck here and there, but I only engage in penetrative sex with women". Tons of women have always done that type of shit and now they think that qualifies them as "bisexual".

Well increase in women's sexuality isn't surprising, as always women want to fit in more, it's how they behave, I'm sure most anons can recall one girl ditched all their friend the moment they get with in group.
Women behave in which ever way they can to be socially accepted

so what? 40% of white teens are bi. Its tripled since the 90s and nothing bad has happened.

Boipucci will save the earth.

Daily reminder this "scientist" shoved toothbrushes up his dick hole and was financed by the Rockefellers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey#Personal_habits

As a young man, Kinsey began inserting objects into his urethra — initially drinking straws before moving on to pipe cleaners, pencils and finally a toothbrush – to punish himself for having homoerotic feelings, and inserting toothbrushes continued throughout his adult life. After becoming accustomed to the pain of urethral insertions, he circumcised himself without anesthesia.

Sexology
The Kinsey Reports
Main article: Kinsey Reports

Kinsey is widely regarded as the first major figure in American sexology; his research is cited as having paved the way for a deeper exploration into sexuality among sexologists and the general public, as well as liberating female sexuality.[21][22] For example, Kinsey's work disputed the notions that women generally are not sexual and that female orgasms experienced vaginally are superior to clitoral orgasms.[21][22] He initially became interested in different forms of sexual practices in 1933, after discussing the topic extensively with a colleague, Robert Kroc. Kinsey had been studying the variations in mating practices among gall wasps. During this time, he developed a scale measuring sexual orientation, now known as the Kinsey scale, which ranges from 0 to 6, where 0 is exclusively heterosexual and 6 is exclusively homosexual; a rating of X for "no socio-sexual contacts or reactions" was later added.

In 1935, Kinsey delivered a lecture to a faculty discussion group at Indiana University, his first public discussion of the topic, wherein he attacked the "widespread ignorance of sexual structure and physiology" and promoted his view that "delayed marriage" (that is, delayed sexual experience) was psychologically harmful.
Kinsey obtained research funding from the Rockefeller Foundation, which enabled him to further study human sexual behavior.

There's also the Jaffe memo: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe#The_Jaffe_Memo
In recent years a 1969 memo written by (((Jaffe))) has been a source of controversy on the Internet. The memo, written to (((Bernard Berelson))), head of the Population Council, included a table that summarized many proposals from various sources regarding population control. This memo has been cited to accuse Jaffe and Planned Parenthood of supporting such measures as compulsory abortions and sterilizations, which were among the proposals referenced. In fact the table was merely a listing of current proposals, with sources documented, not the policies of Planned Parenthood.

Jaffe also consulted with other organizations, among them the National Center for Health Statistics, the National Institutes of Health, the Commission on Population Growth and the American Future, and the Ford and Rockefeller Foundations.

Pdf of the Jaffe Memo:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view

Preaching to the choir isn't doing much

this tbh
everything is too insane to put a stake in another human emotionally. I mean you are born with stakes in the lives of your family and they are trouble enough.

FACT

Lesbianism was only to appeal to heterosexual men, it is something women fake in order to attract men and appeal to his fantasies. It was never meant to be real.

Homosexuality was meant to be rooted out and dealt with. Its a cancer of society.

Nothing bad? You mean like the 56% divorce rate? The massive explosion of STDs? The end of the legacy of the monagamous family that has lasted literally Millenias?

Either troll or tard of the day.

They don't just describe. They DO it. I have witnessed it firsthand.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They hired pedos who fucked babies for their 'study'. Look into it beyond bullshit Wikipedia. This degenerate fuck helped promote leftist degeneracy. Weaken the country so much that shitskins would be accepted yada, yada, yada. It was a big plan that encompassed many different areas of society. Most of the names we know, are because kikes promoted their bullshit. It all needs to be burned down.

how long until pedosexuality is OK?

kinsey is always right

Holy fuck. This is the first time I have ever seen this Jaffe memo. It literally confirms everything liberals currently do and plan to do.

This is insane.

GOTT STRAFFE DAS DRITTE GESCHLECHT

Tell me something I don't know. The amount of lesbians and "bisexual" women at my alma mater circa 2 years ago was astounding. Beautiful girls who in any other time would have been looking for potential husbands were instead gallivanting around with each other. It was hard to go to parties and see young, attractive, potential mates too interested in each other to even entertain the idea of male attraction. Fortunately that only seems to pervade the college scene (I hope).

Speaking of gays, I don't want to start a new thread and I want to share some Keks.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/video-radical-blacklivesmatter-shuts-toronto-gay-pride-parade/

Who will win in the Democrat Victim-lympics! Blacks or Gays? There can be only one.

THERE CAN ONLY BE….NONE

so pedophilia scare is confirmed for fearmongering, and Holla Forums still believes its LE MOST EBIL THING EVAR! even when they're shown right in their fucking face that its a feminist/kike tactic to reduce white birthrates.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

If you can find a woman who is a virgin, who is fertile, and who will not spoil, and you are genetically and mentally fit, activate your piston-propelled dick and make as many children as possible.

fuck off pedo kike

The real American dream.

I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself because I don't think that helps with anything and only causes misery, but whether you think it's right or wrong, don't you think traps with your goals (trying to fix the family/clan) might face serious competition from android with Western woman a.is, and lolis (bio girls, not 2d)? It will probably not be worth the trouble, even if you don't cut off your stuff, or do sex.

Do you want children from your own tree?

He did say he will never be a real woman.

And they said waiting until marriage was for losers

Damn straight. I’d only modify it to be ‘financially possible’, but hopefully Trump will be setting up a better situation for that.

that's pretty gay, but your point is still valid

Thats what welfare is for user

Fuck you, dickcheese. All welfare will be abolished before 2025.

Every lie normies believe about homos comes from this one psychopath, Kinsey.

Gas the dykes, sex war now

Fantasize harder, stormderp.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

EVERY FUCKING THREAD UNTIL WE REVOLT AGAINST THE MODS

they left when not supporting trump label us as "shills"… Holla Forums is more redpilled now

Enjoy your delusions.

hello, learningkike

and

You call others cucks, even your boyfriend is one, with you being the bull. You should embrace man hood, user.
And I friends are not equal to spouses, user.

I have always felt that.

That reminds me of the thread about intimacy in male friendships, talking about cuddling (depending on what you mean by it anyways), locking arms, and hand holding being more common in the past, and in different cultures; and how it came out of feelings or brotherhood, or something like that. Unfortunately a lot of posts were simply saying " it's gay" before it was pruned.
Well, shit.

eh, as long as they only kiss the parts family kiss, I guess it's fine.

Where the fuck did you come from, Halfchan?

only the attention women get by default.

no i'm just a male who would rather be a girl. like i already said, as pointed out.

any competition against modern women is objectively good tbh. men need a better deal. maybe then fewer of them will end up as traps. never mind how it works out for traps personally.

i'm not worried about the competition tbh. if we get the tech for androids, then that's good because it's another way for me to be like a woman. female android body > male flesh body.

idk. i'll probably be ok without.

a girl can't be a bull. if anything i'm a cuckquean in his harem.

marriage nowadays is for cucks. if a guy gets married he's giving his woman the rope to hang him.

die, tranny

wew, retard.

TBH women say that becouse it's the trendy thing to do. And it's probably mostly teens.
Women are more bisexual by nature. They constantly comment of each others bodies so they have a level of attraction. Which can of course get out of wack since they're all bipolar nutcases. But as soon as a man steps into their lives and starts take care of them like a real man should they become more tame.

Plus, women like dick better. It makes them happier not kidding, 30% of lesbian couples are abusive. especially if you do a good job .
They usually become lesbian after a nasty breakup for a year and a half becouse it's more acceptable. I know like 5 such examples. After that they start wanting the regular D again. And in case of older 25+ women they start to know that they are aging with the biological clock ticking.
Then the percent slides on the usual 1% after they get their phase through.
They still want their biological purpose fulfilled no matter what garbage they are fed. And those that went too much on the deep end are genetic fuckups and should be disregarded.

but they'd be happier still with a relationship with a guy to dick them and getting to make out with another girl on the side. that's why harems work and cuckolding doesn't.

I'll always point to the fact that "Table 34" was/is evidence of criminal activity. But since it was published under the color of "science", no one was ever held accountable.

archive.is/F9Was

THESE FAGS MUST BE STOPPED

It's almost like you want to manifest as literal fucking cancer.

what.. the fuck is that table…

WHAT THE FUCK

>[Reisman is] talking about data that came from pedophiles, that he [Kinsey] would listen only to pedophiles who were very careful, used stopwatches, knew how to record their thing, did careful surveys….[T]hey were trained observers.[8]

>[T]he important allegations from the scientific viewpoint are the imperfections in the [Kinsey] sample and unethical, possibly criminal observations on children….Kinsey…has left his former co-workers some explaining to do.[9]

>Interviewer: "So, do pedophiles normally go around with stopwatches?"

>Dr. Paul Gebhard: "Ah, they do if we tell them we're interested in it!"

>Interviewer: "And clearly, [the orgasms of] at least 188 children were timed with a stopwatch, according to…."

>Dr. Gebhard: "So, second hand or stopwatch. OK, well, that's, ah, you refreshed my memory. I had no idea that there were that many."

>Interviewer: "These experiments by pedophiles on children were presumably illegal."

>Dr. Gebhard: "Oh yes."[10]
archive.is/e7lb0

Jesus christ that's some mkultra tier version of science.

Fedora-tier faggots don't desire virgins anyway. They're going to redpill some skank and save the white race while they LARP as Nazis

I don't understand.

Funny that you would use that as an insult, seeing as you queers ape the most stereotypical behavior and turn into shrieking queens when confronted.
Then again it is a bit rude of me to expect self-awareness and clout from someone who thinks poop-dick is natural.

Hell is forever!

found a more grown up version for you, faggot

i'm not queer though, i just want to be a girl.

The entire point of kinseys scale of relativity was to give faggotry a foot in the door. You are either a faggot, or not a faggot. There is no in between.

Yeah no. "Fuck bitches for kids and mates for fun" is how civilisation arose, in simplistic terms.

Faggotry was only encouraged with ancient greek soldiers because they thought it would help them fight better. Outside of that homos got shat upon hard.

Read the fucking Iliad sometimes.

The whole Achilles and Patroclus "love" thing was practically worshipped as the pinnacle of male-male relationships.

Granted it's not overtly sexual, but then that's only because modern Jewish psychology pushed the "sex" thing so hard. We all know the ancients never had this idea of "sexual identity" to begin with.

Every women on OK cupid rates themself as "bi" to be cool and trendy.

Unless your willing to munch carpet your not bi.

But this only appears to be true of women, who have essentially always been bisexual. It has always been common for women to be incidentally attracted to other women, so of course social acceptance of those urges will allow them to be acted upon more frequently.

Sexuality just doesn't appear to be the same in men and women in my experience. For men, Kinsey was completely wrong; virtually every man is either 100% straight or 100% gay (and this plays out in behavioral studies). For women on the other hand, a huge number have always expressed interest in both sexes and many behave accordingly.

Fuck, that thread was years ago. I made it.

I think we should have one again. I wonder if it'll be massively drowned by "THAT'S GAY" comments again.

Thank you kindly for summarizing my love life in only two sentences.

You are the reason why Common Filth is still making videos.

i like guys mostly but would happily mess around with girls too for being so pretty. guess i must be a girl then ;)

and i thought i was the only trap browsing pol…

but seriously folks, give us a chance, we traps and trans are the key to redpill woman and show them how a proper lady should be.

You are the reason our society is degenerating, you would be doing us all a favour if you killed yourself like others of your mongrel kind are.

polite off topic sage

i'm monogamous with my bf and his gf,

WEW

I remember we had one just months ago
I agree homos have perverted brotherhood, but hand holding between 2 adult males that aren't pop-son is mad gay, bro

How come so many white men are faggots?

Is it a disease of aryan genes?

cf is a bit retarded tbh.

what kind of trap are you? straight/transbian, etc?

you're right about redpilling women. at the least we can provide competition for them, which is good for men's sexual market value.

no, i'm because our society is degenerating.

yes, so? that just makes me a cuckquean at worst. and that's fine for girls. cucking is only bad for guys.

Back to leftypol you freak

…but i'm right-wing.

Maybe they were there all along,, and tolerance is enabling them to just be open about it. I think you're putting the cart before the horse here, O.P.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

shit thread btw

What was the point of this "study"?

I agree. It would seem to fit history before puritanical religion changed the culture so much. I don't think its really wise to feed it, but I think many more people have these tendencies than will ever admit it or statistics will show.

you fucked up

So you are a fag on hormones ? Or just a fag in a skirt ?

Can you ever birth children? As the answer is no you will never achieve anything but to serve as a grim mockery of womanhood. You cannot compete and to believe otherwise is rank delusion you'd be little more than an feminised eunuch.

Note how the fag has made the thread about himself.

A lot of """""lesbian""""" women only do so because it's trendy, and because they've never even heard the first word on what a traditional relationship is like. Who would teach them? Their parents? If they're even together by birth divorce at a later point is highly likely. Should they be, they'd leave raising their child to the (((school system))) anyway.

To put it bluntly, not only males have to find the truth but females too. Help them find it, or see your race perish.

NYC subways are filled with degenerate filth.

I was on it yesterday. The advertisement directly before me read, "Bed sheets too good for a one night stand."

For fuck's sake. Millennials need to be purged.

Boomers allowed millennials to happen.

Time is taking care of Boomers. Millennials are the present concern.

That's a simplistic way of looking at it, maybe you meant to write "white degenerates" or something along those lines.

Fine.

and traps are a huge thing in south-east asia too!

i'm not a fag. i like guys as a girl does. that's girl straight.

i could still please men as a whore or concubine or trophy wife even without having kids. if that's being a mockery of womanhood, then it's a mockery i'd be happy to be.

How could you know, faggot?

Children can't have babies moron. Pedophilia is a sexual attraction for pre-pubescent children.

i like the things girls like. feeling submissive and loved and liking him for his alphaness. not the things guys like, like admiring a hot body.

women are naturally bi because they aren't attracted to YOU they're attracted to what you can provide. it's complex but basically

the reason women are becoming more bi is because it's accepted, yes, but nothing in their brains is changing. they're still women and that's precisely why they're bi.

if you get that dyke bitch from Orange is the New Black or wtv and put her in some neutral clothing and give her 10m dollars and an alpha attitude most women would fall for her. women aren't attracted to MEN

they're attracted to the concept of maleness, which is what they need to provide for their kids and their own survival (this is the rationale of the instinct, obviously they'd need an actual functioning dick to impregnate them, but I'm talking about how attraction works.)

tbh this is true for me too. i want to be dominated and cared for by someone with maleness. i'd still like a hot girl as a friend to make out with, but that's different.

The pedo scare is different from actual pedophilia, I've seen. I.E. angry dads accusing a 20 year old boyfriend from child-raping his 15/16 year old daughter. Great idea? No. Is she a pre-pube? No. Ephebophilia isn't a term the public or media use, so it gets lumped into pedophilia.

Hell is forever, O.P.