Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

I got a strange request from a young Russian woman (19 years old) who wants to escape Russia and comes to the US to marry me!

She are asking for the tickets, and she said she will stay by my side like a loyal wife.

What kind of scams is this?

And should I get her here and marry her?

Have you seen her on live webcam?

It's most likely a scam.

probably will leave you once in the US.

Nobody can be this retarded.

ahaha great bost opie well meme'd :DDD

I asked her to show herself on Skype and she's real, and she's sexy as hell!

My mind say it's a trap, my dick say FUCK HER!

What to do?

my friend married a russian. she divorced him after 5 years because she became a citizen.

also.

fuck your worthless thread.

OP here, the woman is 19 and she's very sexy, I don't mind keep her like my sex slave!

Great times are ahead of me, should I do it?

Talk to her a bit more. get to know her. I bet its a waste of time though.

post pics

Yolo user.

She looks like a robot, OP

DO IT

She'll divorce you, take all your money, and you'll realize what a faggot you are.

Blow your brains out.

new shift of shills come on a 5 or something?

seems like a lot of bullshit threads all the sudden

check em'

My neighbor did this. Now he will never retire and she owns all his shit. The baby probably isn't his. Unless he secretly fucked her in Russia somehow. Whatever the case, she only fucks his paychecks now and sleeps in a separate room if they're ever in the same house together.

I can't look at him anymore. It hurts too much to see a lifetime of accumulated wealth squandered on shit. It's enraging but out of my control. People feel no responsibility anymore. It's all just gone.

You gettin scammed nigga.

This is why people need to study the game just a little bit so shit like this doesn't happen.

slide it

This basically m8. Foreign cunts marry Americans for this reason, and this reason only.

Once her citizenship is approved, she'll fucking vanish and take your money with her. If you have any kids with her, you'll never see them again.

Russian women are famous all over the world for doing this kind of shit. Don't be a fool, OP.

Who says she is just not going to take your ticket money and never hear from her again?

Get a real girlfriend user. Nobody is going to move half around the world with some stranger, without an actual agenda.

get to know her first OP and do the webcam. there are a lot of girls desperate to get out of Russia and will do anything. most of them are just farm girls. some are russian intelligence.

also, if that pic is her then its bullshit

last, tell more of your friends from 4chan to come here. We need a good influx of creativity

Tell her to get a passport and come for a visit first.

See if you get along.

See if you enjoy fucking her.

If you don't, and/or if she seems shifty, then ignore her once shes back in Russia.

Don't trust Ivan broads - they're shifty, especially the ones looking to get hitched for a free ride into American citizenship.

Desperation is ruining your sober judgement. Your children will be able to sense that the love is disingenuous and grow up maladjusted. Find real love instead, you deserve it.

Once she gets citizenship she's out, don't do it

As soon as she is a citizen she will bail. Or her boyfriend will show up and beat the shit out of you.

You go to Russia instead. It's a WN superstate that's bettern than the US in all respects.

Fuck off, OP.

Jesus Christ, the thirst is real under the summer sun for summerfags.

OP here, here's her photos

Is she worth it?

It's a scam

STOP HUMORING THIS SHILL
STOP REPLYING
SAGE AND REPORT

Send us nudes or fuck off.

Please OP, are you 5?

OY VEY SLIDE IT

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/autism/

If something seems too good to be true, it almost always is.

blanda upp, well you already were hehe fucking american.

make some of those nice slavic babies will yah mystery meat

Hang on, OP. I have something for you once I get done wiring this money to my new royal Nigerian business partner.

Ask for a dowry.

You could marry, but your marriage will end the moment she receives a visa.

I know that feel OP, years ago I tried to import a Romanian wom to the US but didn't have enough money to pay for her visa. :(

That's not her dipfuck…

Actually dude, if you're good looking a Russian woman will stay married to you.

The trouble is marriage agencies hook Russian women up with American male rejects who just happen to have money, so the Russian women marry, come to the USA and disappear with some handsome dude she met at the grocery store.

They're women, they won't tolerate being with some disgusting fat ugly slob just because he has a few million in the bank.

Why the fuck do you speak such a bad english if you live in America?

t. Non-English speaker who probably speaks better than you

In any case, to prevent her from leaving you (because of the stupid nigger spic you are), you should rape her.

Talk with a lawyer first and dont be stupid, slavs are exported for a reason.

Remember to upload pics, girls doing scam do it a lot of times.

Looks like the MJewTOW is in full force in this thread

I don't like Russians.

SLIDE THREAD

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

It was me pretending to be a Russian woman so I can get enough money to buy the latest League of Legend skins. NOW, SHOW ME THE MONEY, YOU DUMB GOYIM.