Hey guys I'm a tall fit racially aware white working towards a career...

Hey guys I'm a tall fit racially aware white working towards a career. I've dated and formed relationships with white women and I plan on having a white family. But I keep getting matched with Asian and Hispanic women on dating apps. I just can't seem to resist them.

What do I do? I never have sex with them without a condom but I'm just not always able to find a loyal white women or even a white so slut and they are so rare and I get lonely.

How do I stop racemixing?

Hop in an >>>/oven/

The end of the shotgun is the part that goes in your mouth

It's too late for you. You've already ruined yourself. You're soiled.

Leave nigger

Good news OP, putting slanty eyes or a little sombrero on your hand when you jerk off doesn't count as racemixing.

You're in the clear!

Expect to die soon, you promiscuous fucking race traitor. I'll cut of your dick and feed it to my dog.

I am a glorious winged faggot.

Fixed it for ya.

I'm glad to see no "but Asians are honorary Aryans it's okay" shit going on here. That meme needs to die

Why are you asking Holla Forums for life advice? You can barely mention anything here lately that isn't non-white without some 19 year old telling you to kill yourself. This place has turned into a such an extreme right wing hug box lately that you can find unironic threads literally discussing the genocide of billions of people; something that even Hitler would frown at.

OP for a start get off dating apps, and secondly remember that interracial marriages are in a near majority of cases, unpractical.

Can you seriously read your comments back, you sound like 14 year olds rather than the opposing rational truth to modern societies degeneracy. Looks like some people swallowed the Hitler meme too much.

are in a majority*

OP is getting shit, sarcastic replies because he created a shit thread. Holla Forums is not a personal blog for relationship advice. This is a right-wing political board.

Threads like this belong in the >>>/oven/

Slide thread.

Kill yourself. You're as permanently tainted as a women who has taken nigger dick. Not to mention that if you can't resist fucking chinks and spics you're probably not even fully white.

Blogposting is shit tier but i can feel where OP is coming from.

My most basic standard for a gf was:

On average i found 3 women that fit the bill a year. The most common cause of failure was of course the last criteria.

Its hard to not racemix when those incredibly shit standards are near impossible for most white women to meet. I luckily havent had this problem because russians and eastern euros live nearby but if i didnt have them my dating pool would be fucked. I'm also not autistic enough to go neet virgin mode so i am gonna get my nut.

OP, go get vk and find eastern euro girls. Rest of you either keep bumping the shit thread, sage/quit replying or change its subject like I'm attempting to do.

nice blog now fuck off to reddit

Whatever might be going on for kikes to create this many slide threads?

What's VK mean?

Virtual Keyboard

Stay strong eat your beef