Indian girls are sexier than your little westernized whores and eurotrash sluts

Indian girls are sexier than your little westernized whores and eurotrash sluts

Ive found that when durkas are qt they are really qt, but then there is a large gap between fucking disgusting and qt with little inbetween

This Indian woman collecting cow urine is more gracious than any of your western princess whores

Here's the thread for high-class pedos, just in case anyone's lost:

POO IN LOO

A man can only dream

D E S I G N A T E D

S H I T T I N G

S T R E E T S

S U P E R P O W E R

2 0 5 0

Are most Indians not a mix of Caucasoids and Australoids?
Pure breds Aryan or Semite, or bust.

Assuming she is like 11.

not a fan of indians or any 3rd worlder, but that side tit is boner inducing

Time for the oven, you lifeless kike golem. Vampires like this give pedos a bad name. Literally, kys.

Indians girls are attractive because they are submissive and have attained enlightened sattvic qualities.

are you a cow worshipping poo nigger?

I'm an Aryan alchemist.

I'll consider that next time I want to enhance my holiness.

Here, take this high-level holiness.

it seems Swami got it backwards. what they actually did was extract cow urine from gold

Such pure unadulterated filthy cutness and vile sweetness, along with degenerate innocence!

Meh.
Niggers are niggers.
Filthy, self-destructive, and intellectually backward.

And White people areā€¦?

The ones that give them free shit

Hindus aren't ISIS you fucking ignoramus, they worship pigs.

I've spent time in KFC, and I know for a FACT that unlike poo-in-loos, most niggers can use a toilet. Or at least home towards one, using some kind of instinct. Maybe morphic fields or something.

Cows.

The ones who foolishly set things up for you niggers to knock down.
Hopefully we'll learn our lesson and kill you all before being wiped out completely.

POOPERPOWER 2050

Some English fag named "John Crapper" invented the modern day toilet so peasants could feel better and sit on a 'throne' while shitting. Too bad it impedes perfect squatting position and causes constipation among other bowel discomforts. Now the master race has to develop implements for more natural shitting.

POO GOES IN LOO

I am against miscegenation. I just added Semites there because I think there were some in the subcontinent. Besides, it is better to be with a Semite than a completely unrelated person, or a person with unrelated blood.

Also

Thomas Crapper, not John Crapper.

/ib/

Such pure unadulterated filthy cutness and vile sweetness, along with degenerate innocence!

Is posting little Indian girls pooping against the rules??

this is fucking bullshit, the mods allow indian little girls but not white little girls.