Ever get the feeling Trump didn't want to really become president?

I have a feeling hes shitting his pants now with all the responsibilitys he will have.

I honestly don't think he has anymore responsibilities than he did before when he was a businessman. The stakes are just raised.You'd be retarded to think he'd go through all that campaigning if he didn't really want the job

He did it for his ego.

Millionaire businessmen with huge egos are a dime a dozen user, and you never see them campaigning. You'd be a fool to think Trump didn't even slightly want to chase after the job

For a guy like Trump the presidency is basically a step down. Dude's almost 70, loaded af, hot wife, the whole nine yards. He didn't have to put up with all the bullshit the presidency entails, but he was forced into it to protect the country he loves from certain destruction.

I think you watch too much south park my, Friend
:DDD

yeah

Barth2032

barth?

Why is everyone so convinced it's such a hard job? Don't most presidents spend weeks on vacation while letting their peons handle everything?

People always say "you think you could do better?" as soon as you criticize their shitty president. Well, yes. Deportation will solve lots of problems in itself. If he just builds the wall and starts deporting these fucking lice he's going to be the best president anyone who's alive will have ever known.

Anyone who says deporting illegal immigrants and stopping Muslim immigration is not a positive for actual Americans should have their tongue cut out. They're either liars or too stupid to be allowed to spread their ignorance.

Also he was making the case of focusing on criminal illegal aliens. Like latino gang members. So I think the dishwashers, builders etc… will be safe.

It seems to me he's having fun with it and shaking things up. Lockheed Martin took a huge hit when he hung shit on the F-35 and seeing most of congress has Lockheed stock it seems he's making it clear he won't play by the traditional rules.

I get the feeling that Op watches too much south park.

Hillary almost died trying to obtain her prize. What does that say to you about the experience of having power?

Nice dubdubs

im not even pol and i agree with you 100%

anybody that watched his rallys knows that he fully intended to win. shill.

bingo

checked **Holla Forums is dead

Hey, Matt, Trey. How's next season going, you fucktards?

That defined Obama and look what happened to him.

Bernie would have won.

op is shit

wew

yes

South Park isn't real life, you insufferable meme master.