Tfw egoraptor has gotten so tired of is FAS ayylien wife that he's going gay

Wee lad

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.farm/snow/res/239030.html#q255210
arhp.org/publications-and-resources/contraception-journal/august-2011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The D Club

I thought estrogens in the water were a meme.

Requesting the cum tribute pic of her. Had it and it's gone now.

Call me when they actually get divorced

I hate that people make fun of this thing because it sounds ridiculous but it's a real issue. The contraceptive medication taken by a lot of women isn't really absorbed by their body and get released with the urine then it goes in the rivers and sea, there's a lot of reports about lifeforms getting fucked up (sterility, congenital malformations, etc.).

YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE FILTERS

In the top two pictures I see people with bad haircuts and poorly planned out clothing who are afraid to express themselves.

In the bottom two pictures I see women enjoying emotional catharsis, and not forcing men to marry them for sex.

We humans are animals. Conservative suburban domestication is a lie.

That is the point of the picture, we should neither be conservatards nor libertards.

found the real pic

gays are so fucking weird man

That was problematic and homophobic. He was using gay negatively, as a way to troll his cis-gendered misogynistic "bro". YUCK.

He's always been gay. Remember the D Club?

His FAS wife is just a beard.

t. nigger

Fuck me, that's not real is it?

Underrated post. dat filename kek

Our forefathers could kill to obtain a fat wife like this. You all should be ashamed.

lolcow.farm/snow/res/239030.html#q255210

get out or expose your cheese

I'm not a regular there, I found a link to the thread somewhere

What else is new?

>>>/sudo/

Man, I want to fuck the skinny Suzie.

The point is obvious - Conservative values make you happy. Only a far-gone cuck or troll would argue the bottom picture is ideal.

Check out her nudes.

They are. It's progesterone you should be concerned about, high levels of progesterone has been linked to an increased willingness to perform homosexual acts in men and women.In women it's mainly produced during menstruation and extra during pregnancy in the corpus luteum, in men it's produced using testosterone. Meaning low testosterone means you're more likely to have high progesterone and be a faggot.

If it was that simple the revolution of the 60's never happened.
We're prinates that have sex socially, there's no one right way to live. This is true because there are happy and sad people all over the world. What really makes people happy is feeling valuable and cared about.

thats a minority of the problem, the real problem is farm runoff
arhp.org/publications-and-resources/contraception-journal/august-2011

I'm having a hard time figuring out whether or not these normalfag tier insults are ironic anymore. They're becoming more and more common.

That happened because retarded hippies were sold a fantasy by communists that you could be eternal children with no consequences. The half decade that followed has shown conclusively that your way doesn't work.

What does being a primate have to do with anything? It's like you guys get a semester of college and think you can sound intelligent. Do you climb trees because you're a primate and shit in your hand?

Time was when people believed acting like an animal was a bad idea. Chimps will eat chimps from rival clans and even their own. Aim a bit higher, sport. Otherwise you're a nigger.

Thank god such draconian punishments have been abolished.

She's uglier than Michael Jones' wife from Rooster Teeth.

Would rape that bunny maid. Don't care if ayyy.

Any source where egoraptor says he's gay? OP just posted some autistic fan made gay animation. Also HOLY SHIT they are fat as fuck, what the fuck?

He actually denies being gay. But then, he also claimed he'd swordfight with his mates just to 'prove' that he's not gay and there's his FAS wife, who's on track to win whale of the year, so yeah.

You're influenced by your primal instincts whether you know it or not. Being primate has to do with everything.

How long until they become like that german couple, the one with the husband who went to facial surgery to look like his wife?

Holy shit, those angles. Apart from her unhideable hideous face and total lack of tits, she almost looks thin and attractive there. Beware, gentlemen – this is the power of deceptive angling and editing.

Didn't she keep her own name when they got married too? Perhaps I don't recall correctly here (as I don't follow these people), but I feel like they continued to refer to her as Suzy Berhow after they got married. She didn't even hyphenate. Now tell me: what kind of guy marries the kind of woman who does that?

To be fair, a lot more women these days either keep their maiden names or use them professionally. I wish more teachers would do it, when I was at school I hated my teachers getting married over the summer/whenever and me having to call them something else when we came back.

I think hyphenating would be the all around best solution. There was a time when even that was seen as disrespectful and excessively "progressive", but it just makes the most sense when you think about it. Women are cattle, and changing their name is how you brand them. It indicates that they are yours. Only it doesn't really work when they simply change their name rather than take on an additional name. When they hyphenate, it's plainly obvious that they belong to someone.

Also, it helps to avoid confusion in situations like the example you gave.