Official Laura B Thread

Official Laura B Thread
Sexy Swimsuit Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppGwEA6wWt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should only post the sets where her hair hides those fucking ugly ass elephant ears. The face is bad enough but the ears are disgusting.

WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS

lol

DIE YUPPIE SCUM

Trolling is a banable offense faggot and I wasn't trolling unlike you with your false report.

The only one trolling here is the OP

Back at it again :^)

Report cataloged

Is this the notification?
Have we been notified?

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/

Cock munching faggot.

10/10 thread tbh

Do you guys by any chance have that one Candydolls siterip torrent that weighted like 200gb?

can you share the ballerina set? I think it was set 4

I wish

I had it, downloaded like 80gb and then my drive died

;_;

STOP VIOLATING DOST

4 or 3?

Thats the most depressing thing ive read all week.

i meant 4 or 2

first one

thanks m8

www(dot)candydollchan(dot)org/gallery/res/43510.html

This
/End

based

pretty much, it's already posted and whatnot

I didn't see anything sexy happening in this thread.

Pretty disappointed.

This

Maybe if they were 'modeling' with condoms and messing around with them that would more sexual.
You know like spitting on it or rubbing it around in specific places.

I just don't think this qualifies as pedophilia material.

Give me my magic girlfriend back or you;re going to see how hard its going to be to convince the public of a fake election without California.

Why are pedo's not getting banned and thread removed?
Mods?

A huge firestorm 50x larger than you've ever seen before isn't going to be enough for your martial bullshit.

Trust me.

"California has dry, windy, and often hot weather conditions from late spring through autumn that can produce moderate to devastating wildfires. At times, these wildfires are fanned or made worse from strong, dry winds, known as Diablo winds in the northern part of the state and Santa Ana Winds to the south. Wildfires in California are growing more dangerous and costly. U.S. taxpayers are paying about $3 billion a year to fight wildfires, triple what it cost in the 1990s, and big fires can lead to billions of dollars in property losses.[1]"

Just imagine 25x the basin complex and big bar combined.

I hope you're ready to fight several millions worth of sq. km of wild fires.

You should probably give my friends back.

Area Ranked 3rd
• Total 163,696 sq mi
(423,970 km2)
• Width 250 miles (400 km)
• Length 770 miles (1,240 km)
• % water 4.7
• Latitude 32°32′ N to 42° N
• Longitude 114°8′ W to 124°26′ W

Every. Single. Resource that you have will be completely extinguished.

Trust me you don't want to know what's going to happen after that – but its going going to be your faggot ass plan to induce martial law.

Its going to be a giant boot up the U.N.'s asshole.

do u think this picture was taken in california?

That looks like California considering they gave her a .22 when she can obviously handle a 45.

I can imagine the stupid conversations you're having right now.

'Sir, can these drones be stopped without cyber guns or satellite systems to phreak out their processors and drop them to the ground?"

The answer is going to be no even if you hear yes.

"Oh wow it was a really good idea to brainwash his friends and make him seem like a giant faggot."

Im going to release a giant map of places to attack that are hosting the technology to use this targeting system against the American people. When California is burning down I'm coming for your throat.

thanks

California get's very dry in summer.

Give me my friends back.

Give. them. back. or. you. lose, the. entire. fucking. empire.

Could the voltage/current about these drones be controlled as to destroy their electronics?

It's easily shielded against.

i like california. it has pretty lolis.

Your best bet is a bunch of cops trying to chase down drones going 30km a hour close to the floor creating fires as it goes using their guns.

I dare you to not give me back whats mine.

Loli is going to have to move because someone decided to brainwash and torture the horseman of the apocalypse e.g. Christ.

all i want is safe & happy loli

Any general who rushes against my tactics should be put under heavy suspicion as they are most likely guilty of high treason and sedition.

Death to Kali.

Those who think this is funny are under the influence of something they don't understand.

Those who speak out against me are your enemy.

There is more than enough evidence to convince a rational man of what I am doing. It'll drive you into madness – so do yourself a favor and cover your eyes from it.

I hate to put everyone in a hard position but no body is doing what they're supposed to.

I'm going to force what you consider the anti-Christ to come out in public.

Yea, whatever.

are u on drugs

Do not confuse my small army with the one's mentioned in the bible that are controlled by 'Abaddon'.

There may be a lot of confusion in your oldest scrolls due to the limitations of your languages and converting them to something understandable now.

'Abbadon' is already well on his way of torturing and striking his own civilians down with wireless taser strikes. A laser-beam like form of lightning strikes using plasma as a vector for delivery.

Soon he will be given authority to murder – and he has started in small already – using these drones described by your religious books, to give heart attacks and death.

I will free you the hard way.

No, I was given a mind control drug and tortured for years and given a heart attack.
My friends were stolen from me and something even harder to describe was robbed from me that was a hint of destiny leading to a love of my life.

I will absolutely and completely destroy my opposition. I'm just happy they volunteered their lives to make an example of themselves.

At the time I was given my drugs my friends started complaining to me that they were feeling mentally ill. Then, not out of coincidence, they started repeating things I was thinking.

It's not coincidence – it's a militarized form of nano technology being ran out of particular military bases.

I'm going to give a list of all of them at the time California burns to death.

ok. i wish you luck user.

From then on it was nothing but silent treatment from more then four separate groups of people I was popular and affectionate with.

When I was tortured I was electrocuted using deep brain stimulation in order to aggravate and help reinforce the thoughts being fed to my now 'droned' friends I've known for my entire life.

I found more than one instance of people on the internet associating this with 'satanic abuse' and a bunch of other faggoty stuff – its just nano tech that's been engineered to communicated information from a biological system (human) to computer to either record or modify it.

but that would be illegal

It may be hard to believe but as soon as nuclear physics was discovered it was more than possible to 'think up' these nano machines as the investigative tools are more than competent enough to investigate the exact structure of the neuronic system. This was 80 years ago.

It was only in the 60s or 70s that this technology became more wide spread in order to augment secret agent's ability to change their personality according to the requirements of the situation or their necessity to become more focused or stimulated using artificial methods as transmitted by radio frequency into cells modified to hold aluminum or mercury ( to simplify and relate it to our vaccination problem) that had been integrated with the nervous system using altered viruses – viruses that can be altered using the same nuclear technology that is used to inspect an atom.

Your repulsive 3DPD waifu sucks the dicks of a hundred russian kikes every day. Enjoy masturbating to a whore that'll be used up before she's even gone through puberty, faggot.

This weapon has become a black market commodity and is being given to people in order to drive them mentally ill or to have them influenced enough to be put into a dangerous situation with authority as to be executed.

The authority may also already be under the influence of this technology as it's become relatively cheap and you've been completely unware of it.

All it takes is one little black inner city kid who has been harassed his entire life to get 'dosed' and driven made through artificial stimulation to induce 'sham anger' in order to create a state of mind where he would completely disobey and act aggravated against an armed officer – who also then may be angered and counter to their personality forced to fire against that individual because of their trained response.

Seriously. Do something or California is going to fucking burn.

Choose only one

When a state occupies a foreign country they are given the ability to funnel large amounts of printed resources (money) to fund research and produce weaponized chemicals. It isn't difficult to figure out how to smuggle this back into the united states under the authority of the United Nations.

Shit tier

It may also be apart of those guilty parties who are orchestrating this targeting system and shielding it under the guise of religion to slowly shift the focus and blame on a minority of people who have been previously occupied by that state – either the USA or the British Empire.

Whatever those names mean these days.

i'm not looking at her posture fam, im looking at her posterior

This form of mind control that requires a computer interface to control is actually controlled by satellite. Just a little bit of study will show that there have been many targeted individuals who are being set up to stage attacks against their own country. It's happening in Australia, the British territories, and the American territories.

People are being isolated and given a common profile so that investigative authorities have a false profile to run by. It isn't a coincidence that many of those who have been involved in mass shootings have similar social profiles.

It's being set up to take advantage of you.

I've already been forced to commit a crime I cannot remember – to be rushed through the system and punished severely.

I can only imagine what is happening to people who have far less control than myself.

There are many people being 'programmed' or influenced in order to be very frustrated or uninfluential when they could've other wise had a normal life.

JUST LOOK AT THE PEOPLE AT THIS FUCKING WEBSITE

She's already an adult lmao.

War is ugly.
The investigation goes above your head.
Everyone needs to start crossing the line because there is some SERIOUS shit going on that needs to be stopped immediately.

You may have to create an organized strike to take down or take control of many radio towers throughout the nation or through a state that are being controlled by large corporations that have already been infiltrated.

It's more important to lock them down and have their controller's genetics completely profiled and to have a radiometer make sure that there's no fluxuations near their head that meets the patterns of their EEGs or the patterns in the syllables of their inner monologue.

The amount of wattage per square CM around a mind controlled individual should be several times to a hundred (if they are being tortured) levels above the base radiation rate about your head. You should have the individual completely void from other interfering frequencies such as cell phones or internet.

You may also be already influenced as an authority and not know it.

That sudden intuition or great idea may be completely associated with this technology. The radiological devices are not expensive.

It's a matter of fact that those being irradiated can actually have the changes in their mind recorded by MRI has hyper active regions.

This isn't just a coincidence that there are '7 types of ADHD' in which people are having typical regions in their brain over stimulated as to increase the rates of autism.

I will now post evidence:

A little late, huh?
You're slacking friend.
Being a moralfag is tough work, but you gotta keep it together.

yeah I had other things to do that were more important than reporting a shit thread

Hello

Then why even bother?
Pathetic.

cuz u pedo faglords will get instantly mad

Kek, I'm not the one wasting time of my day reporting shit threads.

Yeah, keep calling pedos mad, if it makes you feel better.

Nice

kek

Here is an imagine of a man who has been infected with a nano-tech based mind control serum who is starting to receive information from an incoming satellite.

This stage of mind control is associated with ear ringing or 'tinnitus' as it starts to travel through the entire brain and stimulate the nerves that connect to the ear to the base of the brain.

This is that white spot that illustrates a large amount of activity that is obviously inorganic.

When the signal is synchronized with the geometry of your head ( as is necessary to send the refractory signal I believe that is being used … it may not be so – but it is easily possible as pressure applied to the head disrupts the signaling)

thats metal as fuck

Since this was done with an electron gun at a lower power – I can assure you that there could be a satilite or device targeting multiple people – holding them hostage – influencing their behavior – and making sure that if they say a thing they will be given enough electrical power to their brain to make them completely fucking retarded or go mad with anger.

This may seem like a silly example but here is a good example of how someone who may be given this drug in order to influence their behavior on screen is being used to embarrass them in public for some trivial bullshit you probably didn't hear about.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppGwEA6wWt4

Here is the same man without being influenced.

So many of the important people you are electing may be influenced into positions where they are easy to black mail and cannot use modern medicine to describe their symptoms without being discredited or labeled as schizophrenic.

As of now its not uncommon for the technology be utilized on a group of people in order to isolate an individual as previously stated – in order to build a profile that makes them look violent when they had otherwise had no violent tendencies and a relatively normal social life.