Somebody in the Trump campaign browses Holla Forums

Not sure if this has been discussed already, or deserves its own thread, but apparently the shekel clutchers over at .Mic are reporting that the Hillary Clinton meme Trump tweeted was first discovered or produced over at Holla Forums
archive.is/IAOIP

Now, this might not be a huge deal, but they did include a link to the archived thread here archive.is/E0Dto and it seems that the thread, and the post with the "Most Corrupt" picture was made nearly a week ago.

Does this basically confirm the assumption that Eric Trump really is a fellow Holla Forumslack? Or do you think The Don himself was the one who found and posted it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Sc6qA
archive.is/GiMRU
mic.com/articles/147711/donald-trump-s-star-of-david-hillary-clinton-meme-was-created-by-white-supremacists#.tKU0Cevb4
archive.is/shdnO
twitter.com/matlockfan1488/status/749619548530282497
breitbart.com/video/2016/07/03/lewandowski-controversy-over-trumps-star-of-david-tweet-is-political-correctness-run-amok/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/03/star-david-controversy-shows-media-contempt-trump-supporters/
archive.is/giw57
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4r36ui/proof_donald_trumps_star_meme_did_not_originate/
cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/donald-trump-tweet-graphic-star-hillary-clinton/index.html
archive.is/j22Ei
twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/749643589450338304
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/01/13/this-is-what-happens-when-you-create-an-online-community-without-any-rules/
arstechnica.com/business/2015/03/full-transcript-ars-interviews-Holla
dailydot.com/layer8/Holla
archive.is/F6PBJ
theverge.com/2016/7/3/12090338/trump-tweet-incompetent
archive.is/M4sal#selection-35815.0-35937.24
google.com/trends/explore?hl=en-US#q=normies&cmpt=q&tz=Etc/GMT+4
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm
archive.is/BDueq#selection-1651.0-1663.241
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3672646/Donald-Trump-s-Star-David-meme-created-comedian-s-anti-Muslim-thinks-President-Obama-elected-liberal-white-guilt.html
archive.is/iJ5oe
archive.is/xjG18
pastebin.com/ZAFi8xZa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lrn2catalog

Fug I checked and didn't see anything. Thread link? I'll detet

We have a thread on it, but it's almost full, so might as well use this one when that one is done.

This is the second time 8ch.net/pol/ is mentioned in journo articles.

god damn it why the fuck did we allow the kikes to label us and then proceed to embrace that fucking label?

this isn't even an alt-right board; we're a Laotian basket weaving board.

link to that please.

I TOLD YOU SO

I fucking said this would happen. Some faggot was pushing this disinformation despite some of use telling not to. And now look. That and the fucker is wrong. It showed up on twitter first before it showed up on here.

archive.is/Sc6qA

I'm tired of Holla Forums handing these fuckers ammunition and giving shills and faggots like Dan a target to shill to death (especially considering how weak the moderation is here).

I said it in the other thread (which I created) linked to that guy's page, he's the creator of the image, not us, as far as I can tell he has no link to us. I would imagine the way it got posted here is that one of our Twitter crossposters picked it up there and posted it here.

Someone should rub that fact in this faggot's face.

There's no PR, the image didn't originate here, it originated with that fishbonehead1 person.

Naw, we're a Cantonese pottery glazing forum.

Damn straight. Learn to fact-check, Lugenpresse. We're a Somalian heiroglyphic board that's very popular with the New Right.

The so-called "alt-right" seems to mostly be controlled opposition. That isn't Holla Forums.

That said, at least the article just mentions "Holla Forums" and not "Holla Forums's /pol". So hopefully cuckchan will act as our firewall as usual.

It's not about PR you faggot. This place will be steeped in shills and so much so that it would make halfchan blush. Especially with how bad and lazy the moderation is. This place will be steeped in nigger dicks and threads praising Hillary out the ass. It will be a fucking disaster zone. And the media is outright wrong. A chance to fuck them over again for being wrong but instead you resort to "muh PR". I fucking swear.

yeah, not Hillary, Hitler! hahahaah

Confirmed for browsing the superior chan, wew lads!

Really now? The last few months with the constant shilling for Trump was not proof enough for you?

Even more so, the fishbonehead guy is a comedian so he's probably extra irritated that his work is being wrongly attributed. Maybe we can get him to sue.

archive.is/GiMRU

oyyyyyyy yeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

mic.com/articles/147711/donald-trump-s-star-of-david-hillary-clinton-meme-was-created-by-white-supremacists#.tKU0Cevb4

btw, the star.. it's just a generic prop

And in comes the shill.

archive.is/shdnO
archive.is/shdnO
archive.is/shdnO

Reminder; a bunch of anons warned against this

Some of you people on this board truly have the IQ's of a ape.

is that true?

Sounds a lot like something a shill would say.

this is what happens when you faggots post direct links.

the admins of jew sites see all the referral sources

Also, the sad part is, they even highlighted the twitter account it came from but ignored that the twitter account posted the picture before it was posted on Holla Forums. Fucking lugenpresse.

Fuck off back to the oven.

This.

The links in the article point to threads here.

no. the star is a generic software prop and the name comes from Hillary not Hitler.

usual bait from so called journalists.

Use the archive link if you don't wanna click the OG. I don't think it's a big deal to give this guy clicks - we should encourage his kvetching, good for normies to witness.

that's a bug of the site. it should pass all the links trough a relink filter.

so lets get this straight.

They were 2 faggots in the previous said, who were INCREASINGLY adament saying Trump browses here, and were calling EVERYONE else in the thread a shill when they told them to shut their fucking kike mouths because the MSM would come here. And then the MSM come here, and paint Trump as personally browsing here.

I am shocked, truly shocked!

And even worse, there was some faggot that kept on egging people to dig deeper while doing no digging of his own. Some niggers on here got played hard.

Why, am I invading your safe-space, shill?

It doesn't really matter at this point, the journos browse this site extensively and anything remotely suspicious can be tracked down to chans by simple googling.

before people get an annurism for shitting so many bricks over this, did the kike post any proof trump made that tweet with the GENERIC star?

if no archive, then simply call the kike the liar he is and brush it off already.

Of all places, I would expect Holla Forums to be the least about "SENPAI, NOTICE ME!"

If you retards keep this up, it will cost you an election.

It actually does matter; Anons literally dug deeper because they wanted to feel special. Fucking Degenerates. We wouldn't of had this issue if they kept their fucking traps shut.

Confirmed for shill. Again, fuck off lampshade.

Agreed. I'm sitting on all kinds of shit because it would be a distraction in the short and long run.

No one in the Trump Campaign browses anything.

The image was tweeted to the account of Trump.

There, but some other people beat me to the punch, looks like. Good.

twitter.com/matlockfan1488/status/749619548530282497

Trump is really fucking smart. He makes use of all the assets available to him, has great advisers and most likely has wargamed his campaign until he knows his enemy's moves before they even conceive of them. In fact, it seems painfully obvious that he has done so.

That said, if you think that he is one of us and basically holds most of the same values as us, you are a fucking idiot.

I am not a clapper and I don't vote, but if I was a yank, I would vote Trump because it serves our interests in the CURRENT YEAR.

But if you think that Trump is actually the God Emperor and really secretly holds Holla Forums values, you are too stupid to live.

I can't believe there are so many basic-bitch retards on Holla Forums, get a brain morans.

My sides. The worst part is, the image still has the comedian's name on it too and they're still trying to push this nonsense.

Then maybe actually start paying people for shilling for Trump online like all other candidates supposedly do :^)

How the fuck this isn't anything other than muh PR?

Only a shill would say something like this.

I like how no one gives a fuck about the Baghdad bombings

Trump is the closest to our ideals while being moderate. He's not going to do anything that would undermine the white race. Everything else will be up to us as time goes on. I do think he will work to weaken the jew if only because the jew is incompatible with a regular properly functioning fair society.

Yes, because associating Trump with this place would help his campaign!

You are a fucking idiot, and you need to grasp the ability to think in the future. Fucking twats like yourself who are more interested in the warm temporary sensation of knowing some one who works for trump browses this board instead of him actually
WINNING THE FUCKING ELECTION
deserve to be fucking gassed.

You're the one acting like a YOLO faggot. Learn to contain your autism you fucking sperglet.

oaths
broken

This is exactly what a shill would say. In fact, it is exactly what the shill in the last thread was saying when trying to push this misinformation. Because only a shill would ignore the shitfest this board was when Dan was running rampant during the primaries. Given what's at stake for the jews, given Hillary's and the jews fund, imagine how bad this board will be then? If they see this board as an actual viable threat, shilling will be the least of our worries.

That said, fuck PR. There is no reason to make false associations and push misinformation. That's the shit jews specialize in and would do.

We had nothing to do with this. This is a case of Jewish paranoia seeing anti semitism in every shadow and under every rock.

Whites supremacists are on the internet, therefore Trump is responsible. What would you suggest we do? Stop going on the internet and go dark? They're going to try to pin everything on Trump and there's nothing we can do about it. The best thing we can do is target journalists and make them afraid of us.

Being associated with a place like this does not hurt Trump. We shouldn't fucking memestamp every piece of OC, but it don't matter.

Normies don't give us a shit what the chans are, don't understand them, nor do they care if Trump is associated. If anything, most people enjoy the memes and get confused over all the shit-tier blogger jews that lose their kippuhs over these stories.

If blocking Trump is really this easy then he deserves to lose, because anyone can do it. Hell, I will do it just to make you mad.

You sure spend a lot of time monitoring this place and calling other people shills, shill.

The kikes are lurking.

At least they keep saying "4chan"

You might as well kill yourself now.

The misinformation is disgusting.

wew

To what, exactly? Go through the replies from your first post, you did nothing aside calling me a shill. You're the one who set a standard for this conversation, not me.

Ok internet people. We're getting too much exposure.

This is what you see when you go to news.google.com and click on t. Donald Trump.

We need to discredit ourselves much more in order to keep these normies out. It's not enough to campaign for another shoah.

The part about not wanting this place to attract more shills.

The part about not wanting to push misinformation.

The part about not wanting false associations because it attracts cancer. There is a reason why this very board does not want to be associated with the alt-right. There is a reason why this site does not want to be associated with reddit. There is a reason why softer boards don't want to be associated with tumblr and so on. Associations always bring outsiders and normalfags which dilutes, corrupts and weakens a community and subverts their efforts and message. You're asking for subversion by putting this place out there before its message and info and even more so if making false associations. You're a damned fool and a faggot if you don't understand that.

Lewandowski: Controversy Over Trump’s Star of David Tweet Is ‘Political Correctness Run Amok’

breitbart.com/video/2016/07/03/lewandowski-controversy-over-trumps-star-of-david-tweet-is-political-correctness-run-amok/

How unbiased, jewgle

He's right. Someone should let him know also that the reports about where it came from are false as well.

how the fuck can that piece of shit article be on top news?

This isn't actually true.

Because google.
You know about google.

4chan is now a white supremacist neo nazi site

I was randomly ging through my folder when making the account for an idea and saw this pic of Matlock and the fuzzy guy in the background he's defending looks at bit Hitlerish, so I went with it.

Yeah, he put his name on it, but either these "reporters" didn't bother to check or they know damn well it wasn't from here or the Trump campaign and are being lying fucks. Probably a combo of both, because Jews excel at laziness and lying.

The internet has officially moved from trolls trolling trolls to shills shilling shills. Bravo.

Yep. Jews projecting their own guilty conscience onto an innocuous, meaningless hexagram.

look at this misogynistic racist piece of shit

Everyone who disagrees with you is a shill anyway. Why bother? Expressing any opinion that is contrary to the general consensus of the board ends up with with people telling you to fuck off. Even 4/pol/ back in 2013 had a higher quality of discussion.

You started talking about me being a some other guy in an another thread, I have no idea what you could mean, maybe if you wouldn't go "SHILL SHILL SHILL" each time something rubs you the wrong way I would actually pay attention to your post.

But this place is already cancer, why do you think people migrated to .pl and endchan and Holla Forums became the top #1 board instead of Holla Forums? I would leave this place completely if it weren't for the fact that is more active than the other places and how I can extract some salt from retarded Trumpfags.

this isn't good

Oh shit, brace for an influx of shil- oh wait, that's already here.

Fucking retard

This here is the shill

Please señor, no more spic pics.

What we should do is redpill normalfags.
As in actually redpilling them as opposed to posting nazi memes everywhere.

Which is bullshit but it is nice to see that you are concerned about the quality of this board. Oh wait, you're not.

More like unabashed shilling without any evidence is the problem, which I highlighted by bringing up Dan (not that you would know what I'm talking about but I am sure you can reference your notes). Of course that's completely fine with you and you'd like this place to look like current halfchan.

Here comes the victim complex. The funny part is we've all seen this play out time and time again. No didn't. You came in making bullshit statements ignoring the truth and are now crying because someone called you out on it. Trump has been hotly debated on these boards for months now, good and bad flung back and forth. He has hardly been shilled so much as it has been shown time and time again he is the best candidate out there. Who should we vote for then?

More victim complex. You should get a patreon.

So you want more cancer here. Got it.

Holla Forums became top board because reddit infested it. You can barely bash sjws without triggering people and sending a thread into a dubsage fit. Also, .pl is shit and you're a faggot for even thinking it relevant.

Kek. In other words, you're no different than reddit cancer and scenefags. Okay.

Top lel. Your mask just slipped so far you'll never be able to put it back in time. How is getting your shit push in time and time again an effective way of getting salt again?

Time to start floating the fact that he did it for attention already to make the media piss themselves with rage and move on to another controversy.

Okay now the big boys are at least correctly identifiying the shitoposter.

It's sooooo obvious though. Oh god, the media are stupid. Trump plastered 'Most Corrupt'… everywhere.

Liberals have gone full retard this year. I know, Commiefornian.

top story @ memeorandum

The media unable ti get on the same page is hilarious. This is playing out well for Trump since it makes the media look even more distrustful than they already were.

It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm still waiting for them to blame Trump for bad weather. Blame a rainstorm on him and I'll fall over laughing.

‘Star of David’ Fake Controversy Shows Media Contempt for Donald Trump’s Supporters

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/03/star-david-controversy-shows-media-contempt-trump-supporters/

What the fuck are you guys so worried about? You'd rather that everone say absolutely nothing about the JQ?

so he's dogwhistling.

whatever

It feels good.

Quit Jewsplaining shill.

The board mod is a shitskin, coldboxes is most likely dead, Jim owns the website - why bother?

Everything that doesn't fall into your worldview is shilling. I have no idea who Dan is since I don't browse 8ch as much as I used to, guess my lack of time makes me a shill :^)

Are you just dropping buzzwords at this point?

Bans were also flung pretty often simply because someone dared to dislike him or express any concern.

He is better than Hilary, but the point is that most posters idolize him to the point where you can't even state that he's a kike lover, even though he admitted it himself.

Whoever you want.

And this has happened at the exact same time people were migrating to .pl? Just a pure coincidence? How convenient for these plebbitors to come there at the same time this was happening.

People there are disregarding entire games just because dev said something PC on twitter. People try to find something remotely SJW just to smear the dev for making the game they don't like.

Sure, ignore the fact that a large part of this community has decided to search for alternatives and pretend nothing has happened. What especially didn't happen the part where imkampfy threw a bitch fit because he didn't get to mod that place, to the point of wordfiltering it here.

THIS IS INSANITY GUYS

MY FUCKING OPERATING SYSTEM IS SHILLING ME

It's this simple. Holla Forums is anonymous. Browsing Holla Forums does not imply being anyone in special. Like picking a world population sample at random.

However, Crooked Hillary getting more and more desperate, tries to link Donald Trump Financial Sucess to anything that sounds in MSM soundbyte as undesirable. She wants to get rid of the "Undesirables of society".

Is this good enough?

PS - browsing websites and reading forum opinions does not make one a zealot for a cause. Might have opposite effect.

So nothing in special is happening. Only journalists looking for a promotion are exagerating what happens here.

It can actually be very boring, it's a bunch of degenerates looking at a frog.

Huh, I wonder why they gave it to you for free?

I think it's pretty obvious that he actually found the image on twitter, but for fucks sake he really needs to vet this shit better. Whoever is actually running his twitter needs someone to double check stuff before posting shit, Paul Manafort needs to bring someone in on this.

what we need is a based mod to counter this by saying he sees the "journos" IP as the source of the image and pinning it. Since we're going to get invaded we need to get ready with disinfo.

Trump did it to get massive exposure of his message: "HIllary is Corrupt as Fuck". It's working.

It wasn't posted on Holla Forums first, two people last thread were shilling that claim very fucking hard, it was probably the shekel clutchers.
That image is calling Hillary a criminal and has a sheriff star in it, the jews are just hyper sensitive about that shape being seen next to money and have the word corrupt in it.
Check last thread then meme jewsplain.

I can see this actually

maybe the kike lover is in on it?

It's not a misstep. He is driving media trust down even further, staying in the headlines, dog whistling his base all with one simple tweet.

4d chess nigger.

Not that the mods there are any better, there are shills vomiting Hillary campaign talking points in order to derail threads and nothing being done about them because they think it should be the Holla Forums of half a decade ago, instead of banning them for being disingenuous shill fucks since the masks have long come off on their rhetoric and their purpose in being there. Ignoring them doesn't work there since it isn't an ocean of piss.

Don't forget, journalists are exagerating this to sell extra. We are just a bunch of degenerates who look at frogs. Nothing to see fellow citizen, move along.

It wasn't originally from Holla Forums.

It was posted on Holla Forums by the campaign as a preview.

We have known this for a long time. Back when that ginger Jeb plant was trying to stump Trump they were tweeting fresh memes from the 8/pol/ thread in real time right after they were posted here. That could only mean they were in that thread at the time.

No one can show a symbol of law enforcement without it being antisemetic?
Dozens of anons were parroting the same retardation last thread too, there is no antisemitism and it wasn't made by Holla Forums it was shared on Holla Forums, and there was nothing to vet.

This grasp at straws could be the final gasp for the media slander machine if we shill it right.

That's right journalists! We're just a bunch of autistic fingerpainters who like to look at frogs

I'm really thinking the journo posted this on Holla Forums hoping to get a lot of hits and expose us simple frog lovers, but really he's just an idiot that cannot into foresight and didn't consider that the true source would just be presented to him in a tweet.

have fun with these

1) The Future of America?
or
1) "Im with them"
2) email servers for idiots
3) blacked

So apparently you can trigger leftists by pointing out that Trump's daughter is Jewish.

Also, is the second guy too stupid or is he too unfunny to realise how unfunny Denald Trump is? Even something like Donald Tramp would be better.

lol yeah you did.

OUT OUT OUT

Holla Forums has been outed by TIME
archive.is/giw57

High praise.

Jesus. It's hard not to let the attention get to your head.

But it's not even one of ours… SHIT TIER MSM as always.

I tried to tweet this to trump 3 times.
I was banned.

I tried to put this on reddit.com/The_Donald
I was banned.

I want to fight these people. We can not fix anything with civil discourse because they will not allow it.

Stone this (((bitch))) into the ground.

(((They))) say that like it's a bad thing.

We'll never ban you here, buddy. Don't worry so much, Trump is killing MSM here.

the_donald actually banned you for that image? How pathetic of them.

I GOT A POST THROUGH THE BAN-FILTER

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4r36ui/proof_donald_trumps_star_meme_did_not_originate/

If any of you faggots have reddit accounts, please upvote so we can get this information out to Normies.

I GOT A POST THROUGH THE BAN-FILTER

BLACKED definitely BLACKED

don't link directly you fucking nigger

We could find another site and use this from afar.

STOP FUCKING CALLING US THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wait so did the hyperlink to us?

Seig Heil.

Welcome home brother, normally I'd tell redditors to fuck off but /r/The_Donald seems to be just a few rungs below /r/european on the redpill scale, lurk a bit and you'll do fine

It's one of the default star shapes on MS paint.

It's also the shape of a sheriff's badge.

((( Holla Forums ))) and the Jews trying to paint this as a GTKRWN thing is really dumb.

So, have the kikes now wholly culturally appropriated the six-pointed star?

I'm an oldfag… lol
I am just trying to find alternate avenues of getting this message out to people.

Notice the account I posted on reddit with is named "_Anonymous_8_".

Well they certainly didn't think very far ahead when they had the ADL Endorse him did they?

fuck ment, "now they are straight up calling him anti-semetic" as if calling him that now will undo all the months of reverse psychology that they've been trying to use to push people away from him

Go back to reddit you fucking faggot

Repost it on /r/Mr_Trump. They're the dom's watchdog.

Why is Time promoting Hatred? We just want to live in peace with our ethnic folk. It was a Sherif Star, not a David Star.

Why is Time so anti-cops? Don't they realize without police we would have Civil War?

Do you even realize the amount of different people here, different countries, different political affiliations.
There is ironically more diversity (in the non liberal sense) of thought and brainstorming here than in any SJW thought censoring event.

So what Holla Forums values you talk about I don't know. A recurrent one is Nationalism, and Trump does appear to be a Nationalist yes, so maybe on that one. But still Nationalism is too incomplete. Is this your first day?

Trump's campaign is funded by Sheldon Adelson, it's more likely that SJW think by getting the retards of ((( Holla Forums ))) to act up they can get Adelson to pull support and wreck Trump's chances at election.

Fuck off, you autistic Kraut

Nah, he ain't Mexican…he looks like a Brooklyn NYC hipster

cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/donald-trump-tweet-graphic-star-hillary-clinton/index.html

screenshot of 8pol in cnn story as well

Screenshot does not show up in the archive but here you go anyway:
archive.is/j22Ei

The screenshot in the article is from this tweet, but the tweet links back to the same cnn article as circular proof.

twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/749643589450338304

Well then they're fucking retarded, Trump has been sucking Jew cock to get that support for months, between the AIPAC speech, his Jew daughters, his one Jew son, they've got nothing on him and they know it.

Is this Holla Forums's first public parading by major media outlets?

Is this the beginning of the end?

If overt internet censorship isn't a thing by November, then this upcoming election will destroy Holla Forums in the same sense cuck gate destroyed half/pol/.

they found our weakness. we might need to rev up more nazi symbols to scare off normies before the barbarian invasions start.

But at same time would be bad hurting trump campaign in time like this. what do

There is already internet censorship ;') just not China tier and more subtle.

They use it to analyse and datamine individuals rather than supress them directly.

The media is literally a fucking parody at this point. God, this is so fucking hysterical. They've become so fucking desperate that any sense of journalistic rigor and integrity is fucking out the window.

DAMN YOU REDCHANIT

We might be saved by MSM retardedness. Close call.

how new are you?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/01/13/this-is-what-happens-when-you-create-an-online-community-without-any-rules/

arstechnica.com/business/2015/03/full-transcript-ars-interviews-Holla Forums-founder-fredrick-brennan/

dailydot.com/layer8/Holla Forums-pedophiles-child-porn-gamergate/

They already think that most Trump Supporters are ebil neo-nazis, so obviously turning that up here will do nothing but keep normalfags out of Holla Forums but you also have to remember that slowly but surely normalfags and chad thundercocks are jumping on the Trump Train as well, might even be a good chance to redpill the masses

I'm the one who emailed that Mic writer and linked him to the other thread.

Get fucked, Nazis. Enjoy having your board flooded with normies now. teehee(USER WAS HANGED, OVEN'D, SHOAHED, AND SHOT FOR THIS POST)

Lower profile stories, though I do remember the pedophile accusations, and I also remember that it turns out the guy who was accusing was the one who posted the CP himself, and he got the canadian equivalent of a v&ing

archive.is/F6PBJ
There you go.

Ah yes, can't forget that goldmine of meme essence, more of a Holla Forums thing than a Holla Forums thing unfortunately.

The ID that posted that image in that thread has only (((one))) post. This is bait.

relieved to know "the one" has no clue on what goes on here

Well, rev up NatSoc and massive redpills as if there is a double summer coming. More redpilled masses should they dare come here.

Most of them will get turned off with anti-Hedonist and self-discipline messages. They go against jewish media.

All we need to protect ourselves is those cases is gore posting.

I mean really gore posting will get a majority of normalfags to fuck right off.

Fucking kill yourself

Bring back gore posting!

This is the first thing that comes up when you search trump on jewgle. We are going to get a alot of fucking shills and unwanted traffic here soon because of this shit.

The ID that posted that image in that thread has only (((one))) post, and the image was first posted on twitter. This is a setup.

Stay mad, stormderp

instructions for gassing yourself? seems appropriate

We knew that from the start, they're trying to use our support of Trump against him, but its already blowing up in their faces because they're parading Trump's message around for him, once again proving that you can't stump the trump.

It fucking works too.

Ignore people saying that it' edgy Holla Forums tier faggotry it's the most effective way that we have to protect ourselves.

Problem is gore posting is effective, but some normies are emos with edgy desires, and didn't work as chemo on cuckchan, after a threshold has opposite effect.

Something that disinterests them from here. They are already naturally disinterested. Just push for "no direct gratification ideas, no degeneracy", etc, and they will be turned off that we are no fun faggots.

But post it in moderation dude. Too much and normies try to check them out of morbid curiosity or by testing themselves. Learn from cuckchan failed chemo.

The best part is they are blaming halfchan!
lmao

theverge.com/2016/7/3/12090338/trump-tweet-incompetent

It is Holla Forums tier faggotry lad, but it's Holla Forums tier faggotry that works. It's the equivalent of using a nuclear missile.

that's the first time I've ever seen an archive of an 8ch thread featured as a news story

fourth story down

This was pointed out in the original thread where the Jews found the diginfo:
archive.is/M4sal#selection-35815.0-35937.24

I really don't like the gore posting.
It makes me physically sick.
Go away polluting shill.

Go back to reddit you cuck

Reading will probably put them off like the plague, they can't handle anything but easily digestible ideas with a Tl;dr at the end

I agree. We used to put sensitive information on gore photos.

I mean at this point if you can't look at gore without your stomach turning you're a newfag.

(one off)
Just desensitize yourself to it, once you do you won't have to worry about it anymore.

Fuck off

And I'm not about to inhibit our creativity(our main source of power) just to drive away normalfags

But how many of them are coming here to confront us ebul racists rather than the reason why an edgy kid would go to Holla Forums.

Honestly I think that we're facing invasion by different normalfags than back then.

You are weak and you don't belong here.

Fucking untermensch

Only through the gift of goreposting are the weak made strong

Every fucking time. Top kek.

Everything is fine then. Cuckchan makes a good ebaums.

Too much goreposting and they develop desensitivity rather than shock. That's why it should be used sparingly.

Trump is a 70 year old man who spent his entire life in business and is very socially active. He doesn't use Holla Forums. Probably hardly knows how to browse the fucking internet…

And we can't afford to be weak not now and not ever.

DEHUMANIZE YOUSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

You're a fucking idiot.
Goreposting only works so much. Post it too much and two things happen: the normies who you want to scare off will just learn to filter you…2) it ruins the board quality for everybody else.

I have killed in self-defense before.
A black attempted to mug me when I left the bar/music venue one night.
I have my CHL and I shot him in the leg.
Severed his femoral artery and he bled out before the cops/paramedics showed up.
I even ripped up a perfectly good shirt to try and stop the bleeding.
I think I am strong enough user.

There is a biological aversion to seeing gore. Humans have evolved to be disgusted by it because it promotes self-preservation and protecting those around you. Also, dead bodies carry disease. Those who were grossed out by gore lived to breed and pass their genes on.

3) People find it interesting.

Now pictures of people shitting, that's nasty…

pics related.

It's normalfag not normie you fucking redditor.

And gore doesn't even phase any true Holla Forumsack

And of course like a true Kike you criticize my solution rather than providing a preferable option.

What's a better way to protect ourselves than goreposting?

cuckchan and reddit play as glorious buffers while Holla Forums Holla Forums continues working in the shadows.

Uh, we're a Kariang figure skating academy.

Stop being a pussy, if you can't handle gore you can go back to where-ever you came from, you newfag.

gamergoys couldn't stomach Holla Forums and they got some redpills. normies shouldn't either.

also gore is effective but sparingly. if you are a sharpshooter, it's one effective shot that does the trick, shooting it everywhere alarms the target.

I told you all it was going to be awesome if we continued to claim it was from us even though it wasn't.

i told you guys to wait until bigger media picked up on it before you dropped the bomb, though, you fucking idiots. 8/pol/ has about as much OPSEC as cuckchan.

time to move on…

From the original thread, they were so focused on continually barraging that "trump is a nazi. trump is hitler" shit that they spread around that image thinking it would hurt Trump when in reality it damages Hillary more. Trump has his enemies doing his work for him, and the constant barrage continues to desensitize those to the "trump is hitler,nazi,racist, etc." rhetoric.

These weak little fucks wouldn't last a day in a real war.

If you can't handle images of how bad the real world can be how the fuck are you going to deal with the happening?

so what? this is funny. they fucked up bc its actually from some comedian on twitter. you're the one with a low IQ

this tbh

It ran its course for now and for the most part did what needed to be done.

Don't spoon feed the hungry desperate shills who are desperately and in a panic drawing at straws and clamoring together ways to undermine and sink Trump's ship before Hillary's ship sinks.

Jesus christ, the weekend shilling is the most intensive around here.

Stromtroopers charging is different from Sharpshooters.

4cuck gets blamed and 4/pol/ gets an influx of libshits who will flood their "lol drumpf lol racist" bile all over the board, meanwhile 8/pol/'s wall gets a little bit taller

kill yourself please degenerate scum.

This and MSM desperation in easy shekels also helps. If we make it through this, we need to admit our mistakes later.

you're implying that Holla Forums is a bad taste.

you've been so co-opted by Leftism you perceive everything through their lens.

I've noticed rabid goreposters tend to be degenerate autists who use "normie raid" as an excuse to spread their ovenworthy fetish.

You're nothing but an edgy kike who knows nothing about imageboards.
Too obvious.

What's a better way Moshe?

How do we protect ourselves?

My take on gore posting: if you see some normie media outlet directly link Holla Forums as in "soandso found on evil neonazi site 8ch.net" you should write their holding company you visited that site and saw some terrible shit, most likely illegal. This works especially well in countries like Germanistan and Britistan. These countries also often have journalism councils that would most likey shut this shit down.

Dude, gamergoys were too "muh PR". How new are you?
Talked to gamergoys who took some redpills, they conceded it was somewhat right but they were too afraid of looking "too far right" to the normies and took bluepills.

no one is against gore posting as a defensive tool, dispute is in the frequency. if it's to be expected, becomes tolerant and boring, if comes suddenly, it's a spook.

We'e a Laotian basket weaving board

Gore has been on imageboards since 2003 you fucking newfag.

And yes "normie" is a Redditor term made by faggots who can't stand using fag as a suffix

You must be a journalist.
Gore is an edgy Holla Forums thing.
I didn't know you wanted Holla Forums to become Holla Forums.

Praise Kek, user, PRAISE HIM.

The red pill has an active ingredient - it is the Truth. The blue pill is a sleeping pill.

Somehow, Kek has made them link 8ch.net/pol/ from every site. They believe they are raiding us - let them. We are raiding their minds. Fight for freedom Anons, the truth is our strategic advantage. We are starting to make America greater than ever before.

What is /r9k/?
You didn't do your homework and now you've made yourself look like the fool you are.
Good job.

You know, this guy has a point.

Gore is Chemo rather than just calling it edgy explain how it's bad at chemo.

Unless you think that we shouldn't use Chemo you fucking Jew.

I never said it was bad at chemo.
Again spinning what I said into your own narrative.
I wonder who would do that hmmm?
You're poor at this, chaim.

Good luck lads. Kek is with us.

I hate goredumps because no one ever dumps the story of how these people got so fucked up alongside the pics.

you are a Leftist, you're just too stupid to know what you are.

Ever since Summer started, a bunch of people on here have been trying to turn Holla Forums into Holla Forums with some politics thrown in.

google.com/trends/explore?hl=en-US#q=normies&cmpt=q&tz=Etc/GMT+4

Normie being in wide use is an entirely recent phenomena.

Cheap provocation, you Communist infiltrator.

proof nigga

Checking Kek's Will

So we should indulge it? Give up? I wonder who would want that to happen.

Pepe being in "wide use" was a 2012-14 phenomena. Doesn't mean it didn't start somewhere else.

PRAISED!

Rest in Pieces, you fucking tool of the Jews.

Thanks mod, for banning him.

M E M E S

tbh a normie is equally disgusted by both. I've known liberals to get physically sick just by looking at right wing ideas.

Yup. He's a cuck alright

I've noticed this too. What with all the webm threads, constant meme magic threads, etc.

stop posting gore oldfag, the normies will just fap to it.

post some beautiful white families, that will trigger them.

I can think of two people who wanted it.

What the fuck is wrong with meme magic threads?

I swear to god you are one of the no fun allowed faggots who Goebbels warned us about.
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm

Normal people don't masturbate to gore you fucking idiot.

We know user. But did you know that Lester posts here too?

what? this isn't a siamese rug weaving pattern exchange forum?

WE ARE THE NORMAL PEOPLE NOW

We can "have fun" and act like Holla Forums, or we can get serious and start acting like a proper politics board.
There's a time for fun and games, and there's a time for getting serious. Now's not the time for stupid meme magic threads.

ENJOY THE OVEN

Truly pictures of White Families, White Friendship and White Prosperity (and smug animus) are the strongest triggers of cucks know to man.

"normie" was a meme started by feminists to mock virginal internet losers.

trying to frame Leftist ideology as "normal" when it is deviant shows you've been co-opted.

Yes Goyim, please fabricate actionable plans so that in no way could an alphabet agency plan against you and use you as another alt-right false flag.

Big mistake, BIG mistake, this is a Laotian agricultural interpretive story based folk song dispensary.

Checked!

AHHHHHHHH

So does anybody know if Rick Wilson's daughter ever found out which nigger fathered her child?

For some reason gore nigger images don't provoke a reaction from me the same way like white gore images do. Is there something wrong with me?

That's rich. You're no different than a goon at this point.

In other words you want to run around presenting false information without evidence and get mad when called on it. Okay. That said, not knowing who Dan is shows that you are truly new or just a troll/shill since he has been a thing for months now.

Says the person crying foul and whining about discourse when he was the one who started shit. You might as well keep working on opening that patreon. That hair dye won't pay for itself.

With no evidence or the skewing of information for the express purpose of trying to sway opinion instead of presenting that shit honestly. That deserves a banning.

We all know you'll vote for Hillary anyways. And for a kike-lover, he sure is disliked by a lot of them and being ran through the wringer for being such a kike-lover.

Nobody except you cares about .pl. It will never be relevant and either flame out of existence or get shit up anyways by goons looking to control another corner or the internet. Especially if people like you are the ones running around there.

And now you're defending sjw devs. This is rich. And no, there are people there who understand that slippery slope in shit like gaming and comics is real and that a lot of devs are sjw shits with a good portion of Holla Forums constantly living in denial until they find the dev taking up the ass from Anita.

Again you're acting as if your dead site is relevant. You're the only one who cares. And the wordfilters were put there because each board, even the dead ones were getting spammed with links. My own dead as fuck board got spammed with links. I'd be impressed if I wasn't so disgusted.

You won't get any shekels deposited into your account by acting like this. You didn't even d&c properly, sway any voters, or demoralize anyone. This is what happens when lampshades do their own shilling instead of outsourcing I guess. Talk about low energy. Sad!

There is a difference between normal and healthy. They are definitely normal.

>>>/normalfag/

Fuck off Kike.

Memes and humor are the primary method that we spread our ideas. Humor is one of the best ideological vectors to exist.

What exactly have "proper" white nationalist forums in the past accomplished? Not a goddamn thing that's fucking what.

You want us to adopt your mindset that resulted in decades of failure.

It's the Year of the Fire Monkey. There's always time for Memetic Arcana.

PRAISE KEK

Holla Forums doesn't care for you or your serious business lad, go wew yourself

You can chase him away with pictures of his dead cat. Triggers him on twitter too.

It's inspiring, and it will happen again. Until then. … Keep your stick on the ice!

Nah that's entirely healthy.

Kek Approves

So I think we can conclude that gore+White Greatness is the ultimate barrier, to normies at least. Actual kikes have no emotions to trigger.

Normie was a meme autists started to mock normalfags. That's all there is too it. It's an alternate for normalfag that has gained popularity due to it's linguistic characteristics. Quite simply, it has better mimetidynamics than normalfag due to being shorter and having a trilling phoneme at the end rather than the consonantal ending.

Normie was in use by /r9k/ years and years ago. Why the fuck would feminist call "virgin internet losers" normal? Are you retarded?

A majority of the people being liberal makes it normal, you're using the same logic that commies and kikes do to say that nothing is really normal.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

no :)

Peace.

did that guy's face get acid/burned, or eaten?

He's right you know

He may be factually correct but that question is obviously loaded and supported by faggots.

Think they'll ever include a direct link to Holla Forums?

why bother indeed!

dubito ergo cogito ergo sum

Watch as the press screencaps your post and takes your claim seriously. What a bunch of morons.

I didn't realize how much of a faggot that poster was until after I posted that

WE ARE A BOARD OF PEACE. DONT JUDGE THE WHOLE BOARD!!!!!!

Alex Jones just randomly inserted an attack on Trump/Neo-Nazis into an article about Hillary's Indictment.

archive.is/BDueq#selection-1651.0-1663.241

Well the board owner isn't a shitskin, so he's wrong about that

He said the board mod, I'm assuming he was talking about Iamkampfy, it's not proven. They were trying to push these pictures multiple times, so pic related is likely bullshit.

That's my point, you nigger

you don't even seem to understand the meme.

"normie" is what the feminists LARPing as virgin losers call the not virgin losers.

/r9k/ like wizardchan is full of trolls fucking with all the virgin losers and making fun of them.

for whatever reason some people didn't pick up on this and started using it non ironically apparently.

Inside GAYSball on 'mic'

Who cares at this point? We can appropriate one of their memes can we not? For god sakes they almost stole pepe from us.

yeah i know, I'm a stupid nigger

Learn critical thinking skills and stop worrying about other retards.

It goes on.

IT'S US PESKY WHITES GO-GUYS, DON'T YOU SEE IT?!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3672646/Donald-Trump-s-Star-David-meme-created-comedian-s-anti-Muslim-thinks-President-Obama-elected-liberal-white-guilt.html

Calm your tits. This is not the first time Holla Forums has been "outed."

Wasn't it already pretty much confirmed that Eric Trump browses the board?

This is the same stupid bullshit as people claiming Holla Forums doesn't really hate jews and that it's all just an ironic joke.

Normalfag has been used by virgin anons (starting almost a decade ago on /a/'s "so ronery" thread that later became "bitches and whore" threads) to distance themselves from people who have a social life and aren't virgins.

as a moderate Holla Forumsack I find this highly insulting
Holla Forumsphobia runs rampant
disgusting

archive.is/iJ5oe

fishbone posted it on twitter the 15th of June.

Can't wait for the media to start using that shitty screencap about Stormfront to explain how Holla Forums exists

You are such an unbelievably retarded faggot if you think "alt-right" makes absolutely any difference whatsoever in that quote

Nice try shlomo

They did in the article, direct link to Holla Forums

We should get the mods to delete threads that get linked to the board from mainstream media outlets. I know that may seem retarded but the people going to that link will get a 404 and most likely leave, the ones that don't leave will get to see everything else before they find what they want.

So the Jews claim the Star of Evil?

they are literally grasping at every straw. How pathetic!

MEME HARDER LADS, DON'T LET THE LÜGENPRESSE WIN

Checked for Truth

It's a sherrif's star guys Trump's campaign already said so

God why can't the liberal media stop reading racism into every fucking thing?

Let is burn.

and that is true for some people.

Can anybody provide the screen that reveals Eric Trump as a Holla Forumslack?
The one that has a pen and a credit card "C TRUMP"

I saw the video but never got to view the original pic and thread.

Gore posting should be a second line of defense. Holocaust denial should always be the first line, just in case it seeps through to some.

It's fake.

Also that old pic of the Trump family people were touting as proof was from Melania's twitter account.

THE ORIGINAL IMAGE WAS NAMED HILLHISTORY! HILLHISTORY GOY

HH=HEIL HITLER. A SECRET NAZI CODE WHICH IS USED BY WHITE SUPREMECISTS ON THE INFAMOUS WEBSITE Holla Forums

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

Just saw this on CNN
We famous now

mein sides are forever in orbit

BASED MOD

Gee fellas, this is a great idea. This publicity will sure benefit us, no doubt. We can definitely handle the hundreds of shitposting normies and shills by this time next July.

THANK YOU BASED MODS

All he did was push the boulder a bit closer to the edge.

People really don't understand what they are fucking with when they invoke the old attempts at utopia. Communism or National Socialism, either way there is going to be bloodshed.

Normal people getting more normal people to view these forums only speeds of the collapse.

I saw an actual antifa at my local grocery store last night at 2am. I looked him dead in the eye and smiled. These people have no idea.

Maybe you should
NOT USE WINDOWS 10 YOU FUCKING GOY
(((They))) can see literally everything you do in the form of a constant stream of screenshots when you use win10 you absolute retard.

I will never switch to 10

The accelerationism experiment was tried in the Middle East with neverending wars and jewish psyops. Look at what happened as a result. They're now trying it out in Europe.

Only the kikes and globalists benefit from societal collapse.

I'm just arguing with you for shits and giggles. I have no idea how we can even benefit from any of this.

Shit keeps happening and I keep training. I don't know what else to do. I have no power or influence, just myself against the world.

that's supposed to be faggettsss not kampfy.

Yeah no shit, all the marketers that spam the catalog 24/7 and derail every non-Trump thread are indeed browsing this board.

kikes victum complex makes them think a star automatically means jewish….this just makes them look crazy to normie's…..even that faggot sargon of cuckkad made a video saying it was nothing

archive.is/xjG18

I was going to start a new thread about this, but saw this one in the catalogue first.

We are not Alt-Cuck, my friend. Leave that Politically Correct 'all-inclusive' progressive garbage to the crypto-Lefists.

Sargon of cuckkad even defended trump….this should blow over in a few days no biggie

We're just The Right.

Republicucks and Cuckservatives aren't Right-wing, they're cuckolded Leftist dick-sucking parties pretending to be Right-wing.

Alt-Cuck is more of the same, trying to tap into the disenfranchised young generations, hoping to steer them away from The Right and back into the PC status cuck.

This is true user culture does offer the greatest number of chances at victory. We do need to AB test our memes on the normalfags to see how well they spread I think but beyond that imageboard culture is absolutely fine.

To be factually correct is what matters, tell me user why do we win, when socjus loses? It's factual correctness and truth. So long as we tell the truth we cannot lose.

So. You've just proven that .mic assholes or whoever obviously browse here, or they wouldn't have written that story. Because last night, someone here (or was it at cuckchan? I was in both places last night–yeah shut up, who cares–and I can't recall) tried to claim that indeed that meme originated here.

Someone else pointed out that it was invented by someone on Twitter first, but they got shouted down by meme magic obsessives.

My point is, so now here you are, a place where you know liberals snoop and read, openly suggesting that Trump and/or his son are Nazis who read here, even though you must know there is zero proof of that and frankly, it's complete bullshit.

Okay, I know who YOU work for.

And no, I'm #notwiththecorruptbitch

FUCK OFF.

Whether this person did this shit or is just trolling doesn't matter. Though I liked the red text a lot.

The point is made. This isn't a private site. If we want Trump to win, actively suggesting that he is a Holla Forumsack and trying to prove it isn't the best way to help his campaign. I know there is a lot of shit well beyond our control, and that the MSM and its liberal tendrils are all hopelessly focused on the "TRUMP IS A NATZEE" failed meme, but why give them extra ammo. This shit makes my head hurt.

Plus that fucking star was a sheriff's badge, obviously, because she needs to get her ass arrested. Sometimes all the stupid out there is just overwhelming.

The guy talks against SJW all the fucking time
He's a Trump supporter
He supported Brexit
He doesn't like Sanders
He's not afraid to take the opposition on an online public argument, and has many times in the past.
What the FUCK could he possibly have done to harm your sensibilities? He pretty much aligns with most of what Holla Forums says aside from talking about Jews all the time

I see, do you let your wife's son watch Sarcuck too?

I'm just asking why.

Hey man, if you find that cuckoldry is fine and dandy, okay then, but this isn't the board for you. We don't take kindly to literal cuckolds.

Wasn't trying to, nigger.

So you pretty much prove Holla Forums is about calling people you don't like cucks and other memes for no reason whatsoever and not explaining the reason behind the things you say.

Well if you don't think raising another man's child isn't cuckoldry, then I suggest you look up where the origins of the word cuck comes from.

HAHA suck it 4cucks!

Ok, so you're saying he has an adopted child? That's the reason?

this is not good you pleb

No no no, not adopted. Adopted, I can somewhat understand.

No, what he did is marry a single mother and is now taking care of the bastard child. The bonus is, he justifies it as him actually cucking the guy who impregnated his wife! Then he got BTFO'd by some dude in the jootoob comments.

Not to mention he's an octoroon nigger. Seriously, he bragged on twitter about how his nigger ancestors MUH DIKED white women, I'm sure some Holla Forumsack saved it. I didn't unfortunately.

Oh, the publicity certainly ISN'T good at all and I'm glad we're turning attention to 4shit, I'm just happy we're accomplishing more than those cucks

I see. Well, thanks for clarifying.
Going by what you said earlier though,

The definition suggests a cuckold is a father of a kid who's the offspring of an adulterous relationship between his wife and some other man, thinking it's his own. Calling someone a cuck for marrying a single mom is a stretch of that definition (he already knows the child is not his own) and it's not really covered.

I don't really care to defend him, I'm just going by what the common definition says. The idea of cuck revolves primarily around adultery, the child thing is a byproduct of that. A child that wasn't a product of adultery isn't covered by the definition

Does anyone really care that someones raising a white child so they have a good childhood and strong family figures, even though said white child isn't biologically related to the father? Anyone whos not an autist that is…

If you think raising another man's child is fine, that's your deal. Personally, I'm not in the same camp.

I don't go on his jootoob, and the guy who BTFO'd him was a fan, if I recall correctly. I saw a screencap on Holla Forums a long while back.

No, no it's not okay. If you're fine with it, that's your deal. How could you raise a child that isn't yours, or not even closely related to you in blood? I just can't wrap my head around it. I can understand raising family, but the child of a stranger? No thank you.

If not wanting to take care of another man's mess is "autistic," then by all means I'll take it.

Yeah, they tried to use the same pictures multiple times.

Those who control children, control the future. It is better to raise white children who are born into a mess than to let them grow up like niggers without a father figure. A father figure is fundamental is a child's development and I would rather white children not turn into niggers when they grow up.

No, that's not what I said. That's a strawman.
I personally wouldn't do it either. I think it's dumb.
I'm just saying it's not cuckoldry. I've seen people call him a cuck before many times and didn't get why, I though it had something to do with him doing something a SJW would do.

I'm not a Sargon defender or a cuck defender, if anything I'm a defender of using the language properly as misuse pisses me off.

So you'd bail out a single mother for fucking up, is that what you're saying?

It's so close to the actual definition, I'll blur the lines and call him a cuck. But it's not only that. It's the fact that he was bragging about his nigger ancestors muh diking white women, him not blaming the muzzies for Rotherham, him perpetuating WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGUH myth.

Alright, fine by me. Polite sage.

Fucking kikes. Always have to be the victim, even in situations that have nothing to do with them. They're not even clever about it. Somehow this shit it still so effective though. Effective enough to steer all the attention away from what makes her the most corrupt candidate ever. It's too late though, the goyim know.

lol newfag

Herein lies the reason why the 4th Reich will never happen.
Everytime me or someone else posts something intelligent and practical, they shout "muh PR".
The media calls us skinheads and neo-nazis and KKK, 99% of the population in every country hates us by instinct alone and wouldn't touch us with a 10 foot pole and then they shout "muh PR".

The kike media has been calling Trump an evil KKK Nazi literally since way back last August when they were linking him to David Duke. And as much credit as I have to give Trump for bringing nationalist, anti-immigrant views into the mainstream, with the media it honestly didn't matter who the GOP nominee was. Whether it was Cruz or Jeb, I can guarantee they would be called literally Hitler 2.0.

We can't win the PR battle so we might as well push the jewish question as vehemently as possible. Trump has brilliantly side-stepped the image of an anti-semite in the eyes of a public by tweeting about terrorist attacks in Israel two days ago and mourning that dirty kike elie wiesel today. He knows that his 'internet people' will push the important radical elements while he can maintain his image above the fray.

Oddly enough, I'm neither a skinhead, don't buy into "MUH_JOOS" meme, but by and large agree with Holla Forums on most topics.

Any thinking white person would find much to agree with the majority of the thoughtful Holla Forums community I think.

But, yea, probably spot on post for the most part user.

The media calls us nazis no matter what we do. I guess we should keep backing "principled neoconservatives" like John McCain and Mitt Romney so that we don't hurt anyones feelings. Surely this will usher in the revival of the white race.

NO!. Please don't go full >>>/tumblr/ on the world Holla Forums. That would be a disgrace.
But ofc you were trolling tbh
:^)

Wait…so that image originated with some Holla Forumsack and Trump copied it?

see pic

Didn't we only just meme that the star was a star of David to bait the media so they would make fools out of themselves? Oh well, working as intended i guess.

congrats to all you, pol!

you dominated the weekend news coverage

I still can't wrap my head around how so many news outlets report that the picture is anti semitic simply because there is a six sided star in it.

Your letting pol be co-opt ed by journalists it's not pr you fucking summerfaggot

This is the most ridiculous shit the media has latched onto in a long time. I saw the original thread last night when it had like twenty replies. I chuckled at it and while it was kind of funny, I mostly just saw it as Holla Forums like usual seeing shit that wasn't really there or it's original intent. Now the entire media is flipping their shit over a fucking shape (a shape which by the way is used all the time while having no connection to the jewish religion what so ever)?? Like wtf. Even the most bluepilled of bluepilled normies could look at this and think it's the most ridiculous slander campaign that the medias ever tried to get off the ground.

Your wrong. We need to make such labels roll off conservatives like water on the back of a duck,and piss off the conservatives at the same time.

Hi normies! Let me tell you a thing or two about Pedowood:

pastebin.com/ZAFi8xZa

Midgets_in_clown_suits.jpg

This is about as effective as that fucking fox news "anonymous" hit piece several years ago. cuckchan and reddit act as buffers, and it's rather easy to tell who isn't from around this Holla Forums.

You've only done Holla Forums a favor in getting more red pilled users while the weak are weeded out.

We know without doubt that at least one browses Holla Forums. That Hillary image was poster here less than 30 seconds after being posted on twotter.

I started browsing cuckchan Holla Forums because I enjoy some of the bants and shit that goes on there and trust me, they'll shield us from this shit. Despite having a screenshot of THIS site and the article specifically mentioning THIS site the retards over there still thought it was from 4chan. They thought it was a screenshot of the "yotubahdhsgz" however the fuck you spell it blue theme on their board. I even stupid I know told them it was from the superior chan and they still somehow didn't believe it. They are fucking retarded m8. The screenshot didn't have flags either unlikr on 4/pol/. They'll shield us to the very end and not even know it.

We are keks sword and 4chong is his shield

It sucks that 8/pol/ made the news, but damn, seeing that as a part of the news headlines makes me giggle.

It's on the huffpo front page. This is pathetic.

Seriously?

The more similar something is to you, the closed you feel to it, but to have a fetish for it is bad.

Egh.

That image dates back from when a lot of us were at 4/pol/; that's Holla Forums and /x/ during that crazy board-tan shit.

OP of the original thread here: this really isn't about your take on goreposting or your unncessary goreposting this is about Trump tweeting a magical anti-Semitic star which killed Elie Wiesel and ruined shabbas for every jewrnalist in the world.

Look at that picture crop. The entire MSM keeps posting a picture that says Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt candidate ever, when the only thing 99% of people are going to remember from this is that Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt candidate ever. The MSM might as well be doing all the shitposting for us at this point.

I made the first thread and was just joking around about it being a Jude star, but I found it after some kikes on Twitter were already MUH SHOAHING over it. So the shit storm started before we were even involved.

Nah, don't have a gore fetish. Gif related is probably the worst gore I can find on my drive.

I usually tend to stay away from gore imagery, but I've noticed that when the subject of the gore is a nigger, I tend not to care. Same thing with starving little niggers in Africa. I just don't care and not all the politically correct leftist liberals could make me care about them.

Thanks Holla Forums

Not animal gore, people gore is fine, but animals dindu nuffan.

Kek'd.

Something hit me today. The media is shilling a fucking shape in to anti-Semitism from somebody who is obviously not anti-Semitic, t. Donal Trump. The publis is going to see right through the media shilling.

What if Trump loves us soooo much, that he's pushing the window of discourse this far towards freedom? So far that we will not be outcasts anymore.

hufpo

ah fuck

Oh the bantz!

Made me think of how did this get into Trump account in the first place. It is known that he doesn't always use his account and some of his staff members use it for him.
But using that image is definitely obvious of having a backlash if it's being used. Including that this wasn't the first time that this mistake was made.

So in theory, there might be a rat in Trump staff.

The image started on some comedian's Twitter on June 15th and from there spread arund and around and around. For all we know some normalfag old lady saved it and tweeted it at Trump and someone on his campaign thought it was good.

Or, it could be some Jew mole in his campaign trying to cause damage.

So you could be right about a rat, but there also plenty of innocuous routes it could have come to his account.

Hillary hates LAW ENFORCEMENT so much she makes up a vast neo-nazi conspiracy!

Depends of how stupid of his campaign staff can be. Though, he needs to re-check his staff and remove anyone who might cause further damage

Yes you are. This is like the 40th thread on this topic. It wasn't gotten from Holla Forums it originated on twitter itself.

The beautiful thing about kikes is they're usually so subtle and subversive about pushing their narrative in the media that nobody even notices the massive jewish influence…that is until they detect even the most innocuous reference to their judaism, such as a 6-pointed star in a campaign ad which could mean literally anything (sheriffs star, etc).

The jews just cannot control their fervor and they go into full meltdown mode. What used to be a random star graphic that the average normie never would have associated with "jews" is suddenly being plastered everywhere with lugenpresse frantically calling it anti-semite neo-Nazi KKK hatespeech. And just like you said, they don't even realize that they keep giving free advertising to a pic that calls Hillary the most corrupt candidate ever.

Got to love the kikes. They just don't know when to keep their mouths shut. If normalfags didn't realize the media was run by jews at this point then it's hard to deny it now.

I think the vast majority of Trump's "blunders" are carefully planned out in advance. That's why he kept tweeting about the jew kids in israel who were killed by palestinians and then also tweeted a reference to elie wiesel dying.

This week he went heavy on the jew pandering and the obvious reason now is because he wanted to drop a clever little dogwhistle with this pic mocking Hillary Clinton. The average voter wouldn't find anything amiss about the image…it's just a six-pointed star, do jews somehow have a copyright on the sheriff star? Yet he knows kikes run the media and would go absolutely ballistic and further damage their image of objectivity in the eyes of the general public.

And when the media tries to brand him as an evil anti-semite Nazi, he can just point to all these wonderful things he said about elie wiesel and some jew kids and make them look ridiculous

We really must have pissed Hillary off big time to warrant this level of attention. Too bad for the media their tactics are obsolete and will backfire on them. Way to play into Holla Forums's hand MSM.

Memetic warfare is where it's truly at, and Holla Forums is definitely winning that front.

WHY IS THERE NO REDPILLING THREAD???

SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD AND GET IT STICKIED FOR NEWCOMERS TO READ!

THEY'RE ALREADY ON THEIR WAY/HERE…WHY AREN'T WE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE ATTENTION TO RED PILL?

To add, now would be a good time to flood every thread detailing all of Hillary's dirt. If the normalfags are coming, at least inform them why Hillary is the most dangerous, psychotic candidate in this race.

Man, I hope you're right. Because endorsing a guy who was famous for basically saying "fuck borders and law and shit" seems like a massive fucking U-turn for Trump.

trump is doing all he can to get Hillary in. Only good thing is we get to see Hillary and Huma 69 for 4 years. And when she gets in she is def strapping it on and pushing slick willy's shit in. These are not the best of the best. Eric Roberts for President!!!

There is. Use the catalog.

Reported for kike.

Oh I see it now, thanks.

How do we get a sticky?

lolno, the demographic rubicon has been reached, this is literally the last election where a right-wing candidate is viable, after that there will be either 70 years of continued Democrat ruling or Democrat vs a superpozzed Republican party (if it even survives this election that it). American politics will reflect latin-American politics: a bunch of leftist populist parties fighting for power with 0 right-wing or even conservative parties.

Amnesty will be the death of this nation. 11-30 million illegal spics, most concentrated in southern red states, being granted full citizenship and the right to vote?

It's Trump or bust. I don't think Trump will be the savior of Western civilization but he's a critical stepping stone to move right-wing, nationalist views into the mainstream which would allow another Hitler to gain prominence.

A Hillary victory would be an endorsement for a jewish multicultural vision for America and many more years of Europe occupation thus preventing any nationalist uprisings there as well.

reported for blatant campaign shilling

Eh I'd say Holla Forums is many types of Ethnic Nationalist, Trump is Civic but that's still much better than all the globalisationgoing on

nows the perfect time seeing as we're waiting for happenings right now

Nah, Trump is winning by too much, maybe we should be more subtle memers but you can't say Trump is in a position to lose as even with Skewered polls he's close

I dunno about that, I could see Jeb Growing some balls and winning in 2020

(((you))) don't.

I've been confused for a while why this sort of finding required such a thread to itself and such a big commotion, when it can be assumed or theorized that Trump and/or one of his campaign people lurk Holla Forums's Holla Forums and possibly post in it as well. Maybe it's just part of the weekend shilling right before the holidays that's blowing this all out of proportion.

is… is that sarcasm?

Its very unlikely but I could see him completely snap and get pissed about being mistreated by George, George and Babs, extremely unlikely but I'd love to see a High Energy Jeb

Because she is pure evil.

JUST.

I find it insulting they are implying Trump was first.

We meme'd him to the nomination, now they claims he gave us the balls to do it.

I say we double down.

This is good. It's like what Trump was doing late last year.

This is the next step in the plan boys.

Time to go all out. Rev up those engines.

These dubs are Kek's contempt.

As if you guys could not figure out half of 4 pol are liberals trying to meme an actual racist wing of the Republicans as a self fulfilling prophecy, for the last 8 years of telling anyone who disagrees with them a racist.

They need actual racists on the right to move forward. So they created us.

Thing is we/they are right.

Everyone needs to read the Snow-den leak documents again. They always control both side of the war.

We have to start playing chess not checkers. Stop reacting and start thinking 15 moves ahead.

You know trump just fired a bunch of people on the campaign, maybe the left has moles inside his campaign.

I thought is was the media just shilling like normal, but maybe their is some shit going down. IDK.

no you didn't.

Trump and his team did that.

Every time. He's right

.>>6565545

lmao.

maybe we should migrate to another board if things, get really really shit.

like?

/kek

or

/apexkek

the only thing protecting us right now, is how confusing it is for an average normie to understand our memes and how to find us

With help from Trump's internet people

that was referring to the ISIS video which turned out to be fake.

the big "contribution" going on right now is the Left wing media trying to use this board of cranks to smear Trump but it ain't gonna work since this star controversy is a non starter and will benefit Trump if anything. it's like the blind vs the blind.

I've been waiting for this to happen. It was inevitable with how desperate they are. And this isn't even nearly as strange as it's going to get.

Thank you ally.

You cannot help but screw your own plans up.

So… The media's new attack angle is that Trump has been using meme images from a meme site instead of wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars paying "experts" to make versions that aren't even as good?

It's almost like he's good with money or something.

no, the angle is that "Holla Forums is full of crazy neo nazi nutcases and if we associate Trump with that it will make him look bad and people will turn against him".

there are many problems with this and the whole thing turns into a battle between the SJW fanatics and Nazi cranks to see which side can damage their own cause the most, the SJWs are winning with this dumbass star shit.

he's a complete faggot
he's an anti racist leftie octoroon - who cares if he talks shit about feminists that's low hanging fruit, anyone who isn't retarded can see they're cancer

he actually buys into (((Jared Diamond's))) shit about how it was just a pure coincidence that white people became more successful than other races

I did too back when I first got out of high school. It avoids genetics, and if you're bluepilled about that, it seems right. Then when you learn more, it's just ends up being yet another set of lies written to deceive people.

GET FUCKED NAMEFAGGOT

Such as turning the alt-right back into nazies?

wew lad.

This is good.

The problem is that the star being antisemitic is a weak as fuck claim and will make any future claims of antisemitism against Trump and his supporters look weak.

You need to read what's actually written and not just go with whatever fantasies you create in your crank mind

but of course Trump is secretly Hitler and only you can decipher his secret messages about his plan to gas the kikes.

I bet Trump doesn't really know the fire he is starting either.

He just sees it as "voters"
Really, he has lit up nationalism.

I think 9/11 played a big part in ramping up Trump's nationalism on a personal level and with the Left rallying to Islam they become bitter enemies.

It's hard to say though, I don't know Trump so I can't say what he's thinking I can only go with what he says.

open paint > select star

that's the fucking anti-semitic symbol

a generic figure from paint!

Thanks buddy.

it's a perfect synergy between the fanatics and the cranks.

one side claims it's an antisemitic dog whistle and the other side…claims it's an antisemitic dog whistle.

Gotta admit.

It's funny seeing how sensitive these fuckers are.

They are scared as fuck.

We're used to the fear already. We discuss on here with no "safety net" for speech. They wither in real free speech forums though.

Hillary hates LAW ENFORCEMENT so much she makes up a vast neo-nazi conspiracy!

Yes, because HILLARY WILL SHIT HER PANTS ONSTAGE AT THE DEBATE

They are cute leggings.

Leggings are ALWAYS cute.

This, frankly.

What a huge surprise

Theyre overplaying their hand, this is good for us

Definitely them, I doubt Paul "KIKE KROWD KRUSHER" Manafort would have allowed any lesser staffer go with it.

The entirety of this post made me laugh my ass off.
Thank you for bringing more normalfags to redpill

The bought media think they scored a hit with the switch from the sheriff star to the circle, or in Yiddish the kikel. They will not be laughing much longer

THIS