Museum make hologram of holocaust survivor so the goyim will never forget the 666 sextillion

archive.is/QU2qZ

We joke about how there will still be holocaust survivors in the year 2070, but it looks like they're actually going to make it happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Vandalize it.

Dear Miku Fuhrer, please shoah this rival hologram.

So is he programmed to call you a filthy antisemitic bastid if you ask him how two incinerators at Auschwitz could have burned a million bodies in such a short time?

Pretty sure he'll glitch the fvck out or immediately change the subject (while simultaneously sending a bad goy alert to ADL/SPLC/JIDF).

He'd probably just say "on vey, there's lotsa antisemitic canard out there. They're all lies and scapegoating by naaatzhis!"

We should really be hijacking the holohoax narrative with infographics of actual ridiculous claims. Like that series of "nigger facts", except the nonsensical stories like living without water for years, shitting diamonds for years, masturbating kikelets to death, the roller coaster of death etc.

Number them, make them kind of collectible. Then spam normie media with them. Anyone who calls out the obvious nonsense should be called an anti-semite and holocaust denier.

The end goal of this would be to make every single last normie a defactor anti-semite/holohoax denier.

"You don't believe that Irene Shitsplatt shat diamonds for years and was mistaken about which camp she was in? Oy vey, your racist!".

tldr; Normalize disbelief in the most obvious lies of the holohoax.

First thing I thought of was a blatant propaganda museum on imperial center or something in the old starwars EU.

more monnies to israel plox

"ho ho ho, I didn't catch your question, maybe it's my old age. ho ho ho, next question please."

I never take anyone who wears a fucking scarf/hankie under their collared shirts.

Fucking scumbag

Why was it so easy to survive Nazi death camps?

THE HOLOCAUST WAS A HOLOGRAM

HOLOGRAUM CONFIRMED

MY PARENTS WERE PERSONALLY CORRUPTED BY HOLOGRAM HITLAH

That'd be fun, especially if the infografic contains sources widely regarded as legit in the holohoax community.

HACK THE KIKES HOLOWAR NOW

KENNEDI CHECK EM
K
E
N
N
E
D
I
C
H
E
C
K
E
M

I don't want to sound like Dysnomia, but I almost got kennedi trips :^)

VOTE FOR TRUMP

Will it be something like this?

Don't insult the Führer you weeb cancer.

I think there's some good ones about the "masturbation machine" or something retarded like that out there, the crazier the better but obviously people will soak it up as real, or at least (((they))) will try to spin it to their narrative, but when they do, it'll be victory for us because it's the most craziest shit that people will realize that the kikes are fucking nuts.

Time to dig, and why not throw in one or two made up stories (that we made up, not them) into the mix for shits and giggles, like the Nazis making them play football and the losing team gets gassed, though that's not as crazy as the shitting literal diamond bricks :^)

Actually, disregard that I suck cocks, they probably did have football fields in Auschwitz anyway. Let the kikes make some crazy ass shit up about it.

Someone please go ask it stuff about the holocaust never happening.

OYYY VEEEYYYY

You can actually ASK it stuff?

Holy fuck, this is stationary.

Imagine mobile holographic Schlomos.

So the next application for next gen technology after of course medicine is holoxoah propaganda?

Gen 3 will probably be a giant space kike in the sky as a part of Project Bluebeam, demanding retribution of 6 googgekadillion worth of space shekels for every earth jew relative killed in the Great Shoah.

Also:

Okay, well we know how boomers feel about this subject and their stupid children (my generation), but something tells me the coming generation doesn't give one fuck about "the Holocaust," so I doubt the old Jew is going to get much attention.

Oh my God don't give them fucking ideas.

Ahaha fucking kek, just now i got it.

You a Germanbro?

It's probably like when these holohucksters go to schools IRL and only answer per-screened questions.

Somebody sabotage it so that all it says is "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG"

hahaha this is so easy to exploit literally just ask the robot about every single contradiction and non logical thing in the holocaust ahahahaa

make him a nigger, and make him spout how israelites were actually black. DAS RITE

This is about as real as the holocaust will ever be.

The Holo-caust.

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

We can have anons ask it the tough questions of the lolocaust.

WE CAN REDPILL IT LIKE TAY

This is actually true, pretty much all kids nowadays do believe the holocaust happened but they genuinely don't care. Hell, I remember laughing at holocaust jokes with my friends all the time in high school, the milking of the holohoax is just not working anymore not because people realise it didn't happen but because they just don't give a fuck about some old kikes.