You niggers aren't talking about the California Assault Weapon ban that happened a day ago

Pick your shit up. This is big news.

Commifornia just banned any weapons with detachable magazines, not making this shit up. Literally any guns with detachable mags are now illegal.

Lazily found link because you guys shoulda been on top of this:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-02/nra-furious-after-california-passes-draconian-gun-control-laws-limits-assault-weapon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ady3OaStP1E
8ch.net/pol/res/6526905.html#6533275
impactguns.com/hk-mark-23-45acp-socom-black-mk23-723001-642230242265.aspx
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1467567278110.webm
archive.is/0BYVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgun#History
mgaleg.maryland.gov/2013RS/bills/sb/sb0623f.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Model_1897#Grades_of_the_Model_97
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a video that better spells the whole thing out: youtube.com/watch?v=Ady3OaStP1E

isn't this shit unconstitutional?

There's not even any fucking evidence this will reduce homicides.

yes its unconstitutional! Who do you think passed this law in the first place?

Ill give you a hint: its the government

weww

If you are a gun owner and still live in California… You deserve this.

What if you're a gang banging nigger?

Nope.
You have black powder weapons, those are unpoliced and uncared for.
You're free to exercise your right on them.

Black powder weapons don't even require a 4473 to purchase, if I recall correctly.

You could just roll into a local store and just pick one up.

if your a commiefornian i guess this is your only option left.

yes. and there are blackpowder revolvers that have centerfire conversion cylinders made for them. no idea if commiefornia has laws about converting them.

You can buy them on Amazon in fact.
Thanks to the Civil War, they are the onl 2nd Amendment weapon.
Everything else is a privilege.

are you a shill?
leftist?
or are you just b8

I think you're just a dumbass user.

Anything that government grants you, is a privilege, because as you can see, government is taking it all back.

And all you cucks do is cry-cry on Manchurian pictograph smoke-signal site.

I guess that explains why you're here.

pretty wild how they just straight up banned standard capacity mags (not just the sale of), and the ammo checks are even worse.

(short of moving) I'd resupply in another state…

No cross border ammo trips user.
That's a felony.

Everything is 100% constitutional, unless people are against it. That's how it works, sadly.

only if you get caught

Bring back fixed magazine weapons? I'm down.

At least now people will actually have to carry high capacity clips :^)

Not here to defend Commiefornia, but from what I've read, the bill doesn't ban all rifles with detachable magazines.

It bans firearms with bullet-buttons to release magazines. Such weapons would obviously have a magazine release button, for them to have ever been made to have a bullet-button.

Which I assume means that commbloc weapons are still good. Ak47, vz58, and SKS (when upgraded for magazines) all have a magazine latch, not a button.

Also, older bullpups, such as AUGs don't have a magazine release button, and also use a latch if I recall correctly.

It's probably just an oversight of liberals who don't know anything about guns. But I suppose it's fitting that the Commiefornians allow commie rifles. Still would have to pin the magazines for 10 rounds though.

This is literally a ban on scary looking guns.

There is evidence that it will increase homicides.

While technically true of the state of law, it then also destroys quite the amount of why bother following law in the first place.

Much like how people speed and just try to act cool around the cops.

Nah, if you want the real fun part, DC versus Keller settled that there must be at least one permitted weapon in each category of definition.
As such, this will be struck down on appeals.

Too technical user, Saigas are banned in my state of Maryland due to being similar to AKs.

The real thing here is Brown gets to have a happy base, people get less restrictive gun laws on the appeal, and people are still thinking short term and being led around.

Jokes on you!

The bullet button guy already has a legal work around.

So now you're lying to an officer in addition to your felony?
Truly, the sort of man to be trusted with on my side.
My front side specifically, you can be my bullet catcher any day.

Tis cool

How's summer break, son?

I was thinking that too.

Implication failure there user.

Also, not really having one, upping my cert count taking Oracle Database and OOP courses.

What is the assault handgun?

The constitution doesn't give you your rights, it enumerates them on behalf of the people.

Now if you replace those people with a bunch of nigger dindus and mexicans who shoot each other over "turf" so they can sell drugs out of section 8 housing, the liberal pansies will react by taking away legal citizens guns. It's quite fucked actually.

What such thing?
I have no such thing.

Yes you do. It's the third from the top. It's the smallest gun.

not that it is always shakedown tier.. but ever drive to cali? I drove cross country once and almost shit in my pants when I saw a fucking huge checkpoint in front of me and remembered just how much weed I had on me.

Wasnt super tight security but I did see k-9's wouldnt be a stretch to believe cali would have gun powder sniffing dogs in lieu of drug dogs.

doesnt zoom in well so cant read the engraving.. buttttt kimber 1911 i think which.. pretty sweet

I banged a gril named Kimber that was born in 1911.

its only unconstitutional if you are willing to do something about it.

It says right on the fucking thing "The government must follow these laws, if the government doesnt follow these laws they you must kill the government"

Sounds like a bunch of work to be a Long Live Holla Forums!

Your union should have negotiated better pay

>pic 8ch.net/pol/res/6526905.html#6533275
How its told

How it is.

user, that's a handgun.
Rock Island Armory 1911 tactical.
Now I have an assault weapons(AR15), and even a banned one (M&M 10, not pictured on account of running out of ceiling to take the shot), but no such thing as an assault handgun.

Nah, I went with this one because its more funny to explain to people the reason its stupid then hand them a compact 9mm and explain why it has its uses.

pleb-tier

wtf?

WTF? Why are they so GD expensive?

Long Live Holla Forums!

False. It's scary, black, and kills chllen.

wait.. you bought a rock island 1911 just to shitpost irl?

thats a pretty pricey shitpost

I myself bought a $3k macintosh, on which I run windows 7, with only google chrome installed for the same purpose, it makes spergs reee the fuck out

Filipinos actually.
I have one who treats it like a blighted weapon and refuses to come near the thing that killed so many of his ancestors.
Its actually quite funny.

kek when did this start?

ive heard the quality of their craftsmanship is quite rare.. but ive only heard that I've never seen a justification for why so much money..

If you are going to spend that much why not just buy a fucking socom edition USP?

tbh I think kimber is a novelty brand.

You have a Filipino?

TF?

Gun legislation is retarded in today's day of age. I could go on Tor and buy a Title II weapon and ammo in my couch drinking hot cocoa right now if I wanted to. Get a CCW and a decent pistol to protect yourself from niggers and spics. If you want fun with an automatic/title II, get a suppressor, hide it intelligently in your car and go to a secluded area to avoid getting arrested.

Is that the gun in CS?

just stop.

impactguns.com/hk-mark-23-45acp-socom-black-mk23-723001-642230242265.aspx

NO GUN IS WORTH MORE THAN EVEN $500.

to that point if you build your own gun and make all the parts have secondary purposes… like for instance if you brought tool grade aluminum and made a lower receiver that was also a hollowed out monkey wrench… well when the guns broken down … thats not a lower receiver its a monkey wrench.

Yep.

The only reason th Mossberg 500A isn't more shitposty (its actually a funny troll now) is because the feed tube is the wrong size for the handguard, and I can't be assed to order a proper size/replacement.

Its a troll because its a polymer recoil absorbing m4 buttstock, but wood handguard.

Actual reason is I took my sister shooting and ended up having to play makeup artist to hide the fuck huge bruise she got.
So I fixed it lest my dad find out I have guns in the house.

There is a very big gap in price for reliability.
Essentially, there is only so much a duty/used peice will endure regardless of manufacturer.
Higher quality is to keep out Taurus and Ceberus, but has little to do with price.

I have no idea on this abbreviation.

Actually at my local range, people use cans without issue, even when the police and CNN are there.
It really comes down to not being a faggot and not having the anal police around.
OTOH, its like 200 USD and some forms to get the can, so its not an unfathomable thing.

Screw together receivers are a thing user.
Quite nice to boot.

Hey guys look i'm Solid Snek with muh oversized pistol.

You can resell your Kimber or your Wilson Combat for a high price, and they're very nicely made guns with high QC

The f*

yes. I'm a fag. I don't swear.

my point was spending a fortune on a uberleet tacticool gun makes a lot more sense than spending a fortune on a gun based on an archaic design

ehh id put the price ceiling at 600 and thats only because you can build a high quality AR for about that much
fuck off back to /k/leftypol with the archaic rifle design worship

:^) (^:

I don't know how to feel about this.

How do you do the reverse caret symbol for the second jew face?

I don't disagree in terms of practicality, but think about a Kimber as an investment for /k/ommandos in the same way rich people invest in art. It's like buying gold bars in gun form.

All of that said, i don't own a kimber, but the fact that they make the highest quality 1911 alongside Wilson Combat makes them highly desirable.

Even if someone get a 500 dollar glock, the aftermarket for tacticool is huge, and not necessarily unwarranted. Pic related.

The government has nothing and everything it has is stolen.

I am here for Manchurian drawings and NaCl

Stefan go defoo somewhere else plz.

Government has mandate from people, and people are clearly fed up with people having guns
Thus the government is action on the will of the people and with mandate from the people to enact the will of the people and disarming rednecks and niggers.

What happened to the guy climbing? Was his grip shitty?

Yeah, but how the niggers are getting guns if not same way that the legal citizens are?

He forgot wash the soap from his hands, thats why he crashed the car in first place - so slippery.

I don't care about Commiefornia. I only hope they experience another terrorist shooting involving the banned weapons.

They have expendable people who smuggle for them across state lines.

Also, the cartels here can just bring weapons through mexico. It's not like they're the ones going through the checkpoints.

Everything they do is illegal. There are thousands of people in criminal organizations who do nothing all day but illegal dealing.

(checksum)

Then what stops you getting a illegal firearm? If you are not showing it off or intimidate people, who cares if its illegal?

I really dont get your "less gubbirment" attitude yet you follow every stupid law like it is 10 commandments.

I have carbon fiber dagger that i have taken to planes and nightclubs. I don't act retarded with it and it is for only situation where i can't run away and my life is at state. Sofar no one seems to care.

the funny thing is a terrorist could do more damage with a free pack of gas station matches in that tinderbox of a state.

I don't see any efforts to ban matches, lighters, and fuel despite the higher risk for calamity.

Think about it this way. A young gangbanger is smoking weed drinking 40s on the steps of government assigned housing when a buick regal pulls up. Out steps three OGs and what constitutes as their officer. They all go inside the house.

The OG officer tells the young set that if they want to earn their stripes they have to shoot somebody. The officer will provide the weapon right then and there, and assign the target who is probably another rival gang encroaching on the OG's turf.

That would be an initiation type situation. The gun can come from anywhere, but the fact is that it is there because the gang is more important than anything else.

Let's say that they buy the gun legally. They're still going to use it for illegal purposes that have nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.

The problem is the dindu, not the gun.

First time gun buyer here. I'm thinking of picking up a handgun soon.
What handgun should I go with?
I've looked around, and I've kinda narrowed it down to 2 that I kinda like.
I'm thinking of either a Glock 17 (hate the look of it, but heard they're extremely reliable), or a Berreta 92FS (love the look of these, but I've heard sorta mixed reviews of how reliable they are when dirty, etc.).

I would ask this on /k/, but the board's so fucking slow.

Glock 19 is more practical in size and you can use g17 mags if you want

There's nothing stopping me. The problem is that i shouldn't have to hide my powerlevel because gangbangers want to kill each other.

I would guess that most legal gun owners in CA have some stuff they're not "supposed" to have.

The problem is Why the fuck you are living anywhere near dindu infested hood?

Its like going to safari and whining that there is baboons and crocodiles and shit.

Go live among civilized people. This is not rocket science.

19 is a compact, yeah? Is there really any advantage to having a smaller gun over a fullsize if it's just going to be for home defense anyway?

"in the future, when lasers become outlawed, only outlaws will have lasers"

Because i'm a NEET, user and this state has industries that the fam works in.

I would love to move to a better state but i don't have the funds or the skill set to get a job somewhere else. If you have any ideas please let me know.

it does everything well, from bedstand gun to carry. You never know when you'll have to go mobile…

What a doofus. I hope he's okay and the fine other gentleman was a great help.

Noguns, rifles with detachable magazines were already banned. Thats the point of the bullet buttons, by installing one it required a "tool" to remove the magazine hence making it not detachable under the law.

Nobody cares, OP, because we all fell for the nugget meme.

You can still grab sks and go inna woods.
Normally I would suggest staying and resisting th unconstitutional law, but Cali is too demographically fucked. There's nothing worth fighting for in California. All whites should leave ASAP and watch the state go under over night.

Go join Soros funded charity and fuck it up from inside while infiltrating it with dank memes.

Sides are hurting

They wanted to literally have you register with the feds to buy ammo

You can use a 33 round magazine with a Glock 19 too.

^
If i had a shekel for every time i heard a Burgerstani say this i'd be a kike by now.

Is Commiefornia putting up armed resistance yet? Didn't think so.

Btw nice LMG there OP.

The same could be said of the constitution that this law is trampling on.
If a law is unjust, it is your duty to disobey it.

Pineapple nigger land just started a registering guns to a federal database too. Warm climates inevetably create /R/ selected traits. unless there are extreme environmental threats, just like SA

This would make sense if criminals followed gun laws.

It's Statists like you who will be shot. You and your kind are stepping stones for tyrants.

7/3/16
Governor Jerry Brown signed into law a bill banning muskets, arqebus and blunderbusses.

"This law protects our citizenry from the perils of these destructive single shot weapons. Too many of our children have died from blunderbuss accidents, and just because the arquebus requires 10 minutes to reload doesn't mean its not a deadly weapon in the hands of an expert"

Figured that out after researching the issue further.

Also,

Get a gun you fucking faggot. Get multiple guns. You should at least have a pistol, rifle, and shotgun. Go for 2 pistols, and a few rifles if possible.

I assume you are from CA, which sucks. Firstly, move. Secondly, if it's absolutely impossible for you to move, a fixed mag rifle is better than nothing.

I don't care about Mexico.

It's your own fault for being a retard who follows laws. This law won't stop any real Americans from owning any gun they want. It will only stop idiots from owning them.

The HAPPENING is now. If your not already armed up then your to late.

Connecticut passed some crazy laws with the need to register everything including 30rd mags a few years ago. They estimate that compliance is only around 30%. I tend to think that may even be a little high.

I don't like in CA, will never live in CA, I've turned down all job recruiters from CA because they are in CA.

Anything that makes life worse for leftists is fine by me, if they aren't willing to fight against their bureaucratic masters then that's their problem.

live in

Honestly, I hope everyone in California is killed.

That's just more weapons for them to take away from you.

No one is going Molon Labe.

Dohoho you underestimate.

Commiefornia is now their foothold.

From now on it will be:

Don't even for a second think this is going to be contained to Commiefornia.

Yep.

It gives you the option to use every factory 9mm double stack mag except for g26 10 rounders.

truth be told, I've never used the g18 mags in a pistol, only carbines

What's worse is that the Commiefornian cancer spreads after they eventually completely fuck up their own state.

I'm in THE SOUTH. The is literally zero chance of that shit happening down here. I don't even know anyone who DOESN'T own multiple guns.

Also, as a Yuropoor, please explain to me why anyone would want to wait for a police response after an emergency call when every fucking second counts.

I never bothered asking anyone around me IRL since they're all dickless Statist faggots, but since i'm in this thread i might as well hear what retarded Lefty Americlaps have to say for it.

I honestly cannot defend that shit even if i play devil's advocate.

This guy gets it.

If you've been on Holla Forums for longer than a year you should know how these fucking kikes go to work on the 2nd.

Gonna give me a job out of state, nigger? No? Then fuck off.

California Cuck detected

How difficult is it to get a job out of state? Any more difficult than in your own state?

Because everyone who valued their constitutional rights left that state decades ago, and it's currently just shitskins, sjws and fags who are all mentally unstable and shouldn't be allowed to own guns in the first place.

Can't argue with that.

That's because California is literally Mexico. They do the same thing Mexicans do. Fuck everything up and then flee to new places that they can fuck up. The entire West coast has been infected with the Californian disease because of these idiots.

Also what the fuck is the NRA doing. I don't see any response from them yet.

Luckily leftists think people in THE SOUTH are a bunch of uneducated racist rednecks so they won't spread here.

Yeah, i don't know about that.

SJWs used to be contained to Americlap Academia and now it's all over the fucking Western world.

NRA is compromised. Support GOA if you care about your rights.

No but its only going to get harder or impossible to get guns legally. Why keep waiting?

Except in Atlanta. Fucking Atlanta.

We'd be the last place the would try to spread to, but by then the country will have disintegrated by the time that would happen. So yea, it'll never happen.

Atlanta is a high nigger area though, so that will constrain the leftists from moving in (they hate niggers as well despite the lies to the contrary).

top lel m8, lurk more

Who cares? California is not even an American state anymore. The less guns the spic hordes have the better

This level of gun control isn't going to be contained, the gun grabbers are fucking cumming at this victory.

Also see

Don't be so stupid. You have an enemy state bordering your country to the west. What are you going to do to stop them from invading? They've already begun.

No, my point is that you shouldn't think like that, especially after all that crazy shit that got real.

For example: USA was a 99% pure White state with racialist constitution. And now most people don't know that fact. They think USA was multiracial breeding cuckground. This is what subversion can do.

This law finalized my move. I have a vision for my life and having a real gun is part of it, that is no longer possible in my home state. Farewell, but not forever. We will retake her, and remind the kikes in office of the three words

SHALL
NOT
INFRINGE

Is it really that difficult to get work in another state and move there?

It is less about that and more about I feel like I am giving up on where I am from. People tend to write off california but if you are from here you know the state itself is a jewel, and that the white man should never just surrender it to the nonwhites, cucks, and kikes. In the 50s it was a whitetopia and I want it back

Oh user, if you only knew….

I live in a small town in a southern state and I assure you that they will come. The immigration will be slow but the cancer will spread.

I know that feel all too well friend, the same goes for me except it's my entire Yuropoor country.

Though i do think about making plans for leaving, it's becoming more real with every passing year. If none of my countrymen want to fight alongside me, what am i to do?

Also relevant webm here:
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1467567278110.webm

There's gonna be lawsuits over this, and Gun Rights Orgs have been winning it's lawsuits. Unfortunately though, if Hillary wins and we get a liberal Supreme Court we are fucked, and nothing will stop Federal legislation.

Supreme Court scholars believe the next 2A ruling will be 'definitive'.

Could we use this to our advantage?

Most of you sound like you think the government is banning these guns out of stupidity or that they actually think banning guns reduces crime rates.

The real reason is fear of the people.

Help me

Forgot link

The real reason is subduing of the people. They've been at it for fucking years, chipping away at the 2nd bit for bit.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this legislation…

They're sheep and they believe that the cops will be right there.

It's one thing to pass the laws, now they'll have to enforce them. Leftists honestly think people will just comply with their bullshit just like in CT and NY. Now the politicians in those states realize if they tried to enforce them all hell would break loose so they have gone completely silent.

Too bad we have proof that citizens having guns is a good thing.
archive.is/0BYVY
Best part is this was recent.

You're kidding right, no one believes that.

Leftists don't think it's a good thing, but it doesn't matter anyway, they can't enforce the laws without setting off a happening.

If -who am i kidding- when that happens i wonder how Americans are going to deal with those fucking MRAPS.

The point isn't change the leftist's mind. It's to make their bullshit blow up in their face.
The biggest problem is that we don't compile a list of people saved by gun ownership. We don't make big noise about how great gun ownership everytime a life gets saved. This is why people only hear bad things about guns.

IEDs, shape charges, pits, large caliber armor piericing rounds, disable the vision using paint/flamethrowers, etc.

A bunch of mudshits didn't have any problems, so I would be concerned in the least. MRAPs are coffins on wheels.

wouldn't be*

>muh raifu and silencer come along legally

Gun registration is good, they said…

The majority of Holla Forumsacks don't mind assault weapons bans because they are framed around media bullshit that makes muslims look bad. Nevermind that it plays straight into the hands of libtards and every kike who wants the second amendment killed, if it gives them the chance to LARP for a day and potentially sends Americans to fight for more Israeli real estate they're all for it.

So let's get this straight your saying that he should incriminate himself for braking a unconstitutional and unjust law. And you feel like shooting him for it!!! Fuck You!

I don't care whet certifications your getting ( lol who the fuck thinks this makes them special) if you fucked with the red necks in cal you'd be a goner

Are non (((assault))) weapons with detachable mags still ok?

The majority of Holla Forumsacks don't mind assault weapons bans in leftist states.

FTFY faggot

No its not.
Its my duty to get it changed.
Breaking the law is exactly that, no more, no less.

Pretty sure I'm a better tracker than you, and a hell of a lot better shot.
But please, go on ancap, violate that nonagression principle.

Oh okay so what's the issue with nigger then?
Rapefugees, hell any criminal?
By your logic they are following the proper course by ignoring laws they don't like.

NRA explicitly allows states, and encourages companies, to violate your rights and be noncomplient with the law.
I couldn't buy talon grips for a year on Amazon because they put a 12 round gratuity mag in the package.
Instant felony in maryland.
WHy the fuck is there a gratuity, 20-40 USD item in a 5 USD set of cut grip tape, other than to fuck over anybody living in a nonhicap mag state.

Actually, its because most Holla Forumstards can't afford more than a nagant.
Simply put, they never are effected.
And then of course the people with the most funz are also fursuiters, so there is hatred over muh degeneracy like you say.
Cut off the arm that shook hands with a nigger rather than not bother shaking hands if its so bad and all that.

Simple, breaking the law is nad always will be that.
There is no provision for breaking unjust laws, no conscientious objectors exclusion.
You might get your sentence reduced on appeal after the law is struck down, but you will not receive compensation for the lost time.
Such is the social contract, and if you don't like it, revolt or move.

MRAPS can withstand mines and IEDs though.

As for the vision, i'm not sure if you can disable that with just paint and shit. Infrared doesn't work like that.

Actually there's a pic linked in this thread that fully explains it and says you're full of shit.

It also explains that you will be shot for enabling tyranny by complying with unconstitutional laws.

You mean the one I linked on the ideas of the COnstitution as originally written being a recognition of God given rights?

The part destroyed after the ACW thanks to traitors whining about not being able to defend their sorry hides?
That one?

And nope, people can pontificate all they want from a jail cell.
You're still in one.
Revolt or leave.
THe choice is yours.

Are they fucking retarded or what?

they will come for the accurate, scoped, bolt action rifles soon. especially when cletus and bubba get sick and tired of guberment and start making it public knowledge how effective you can be with a simple hunting rifle.

I don't think you understand how MRAPs or light works.

You're a special kind of retard aren't you? Even if blue state/red state was a thing and not some Zog media invention made 30 years ago to inform halfwits like you on how to vote it would still be the height of idiocy not to think it will effect your state too. But keep opening wide and swallowing whatever CNN wants you to, dumbfuck.

California is a lost cause, its demographics are literally as bad as Brazil so there is no coming back.

Just do us a favor and shut the fuck up about shit you are completely ignorant about.

You do know most of the bomb makers are found by the craters they leave behind when trying to become a master?
And the masters are missing limbs for a similar reason?

IEDs are pretty difficult to make, and premade explosives are rather tightly controlled for the sort of high order material you need to hurt an MRAP.

As for infrared, short of getting some high quality metallic paints and I do mean high quality, you have to have finely ground materials and a fast drying solvent that still sticks, you're not doing shit with acrylic or other enamels from Michaels.

Is this the, undo the break line nuts at 450 PSI with a small hand wrench/coat the side of an IFV in the motorpool with gallium?

Because if those tactics so worked, don't you think sand niggers would be using them?

clips, or stripper clips that load cartridges into the magazine.

So, is it possible to circumvent this by creating clips for the magazines? Gun manufactures might start selling sks and mini 14 if it isn't possible.

No, the wrench would probably work, the issue is that you die from the pressure release.
Do you even do work on light trucks, have a class D commercial license?

The masters travel and teach other redshirt goatfuckers how to build bombs. Let's not pretend that their baseline level of education even remotely compares to the United States.

If you can explain to me how normal paint pigment doesn't attenuate infrared light I'd love to read your explanation.

(((social contract))) Be damed us in cal will fight this in court and if we loose folks will do what they have in cal for the past 40 years;hide guns.your suggestion that folks that don't obey (((laws))) are bad and you'd be fine shooting them "any time" shows your ether our mortal enemy or a confused younger guy whiteout experience. If the later Un fuck yourself lad your of base. If the former you should hope for the Marxists win.

please stop

Why don't you use a word that's not a swear as opposed to this bullshit self censoring. Like, just say "The heck?" as opposed to "The f***". Nothing about your actions make sense

No, not that one. The one that explains your 'Social Construct' argument is a load of shit.

No, I'm an EE. I don't have to work on pleb level shit.

Simple, it doesn't.
The long answer is that it does not impart a sufficient diffraction grating to induce perpendicular scattering, nor is thick enough to cause phonon absorption.
As well, military scanners have a sufficient sensitivity to see through a variety of solid items now, no longer just looking at the immediate air item heat boundary.

So its agreed then, there is no reason to complain about niggers nogging and rapfugees, much less any of our illustrious politicians, as any law that is disliked violates your 1st to freedom of expression.

Good the high murder rates should drop now :^)

I'm not seeing any proof.

You're just talking out of your ass right now.
That's not how light works.

MRAP vehicles have been outfitted with IR imaging since 2004, and since beginning 2015 have their own goddamn specific military program for IR/NV surveillance equipment, you absolute mongoloid nigger.

Why don't YOU do us a favor and shut the fuck up about shit you are completely ignorant about.

So you see no difference between rape,invasion,murder,theft and owning guns, holocaust denial,defending ones self and family.

Well now that we understand one another;you can catch my bullets any time.

No you absolute nigger, go look up the pic, it's linked in this thread and explains why your 'social contract' in relation to gun control is fucking bullshit.

Or just ship him off to the EU so he can enjoy the tyranny he so much approves of.

I'll trade places with him and stand by your side.

Considering I've actually developed manufacturing automation systems using IR and you're a truck mechanic I think I'll stick to my expertise over yours you colossal faggot.

The difference between us is that I DESIGN THESE TYPES OF SYSTEMS, you're a grease monkey pleb.

Because I don't have any infrared equipment with me, just some SONAR.
I'm waiting for your proof that it doesn't.

Dismissing one piece of law is dismissing all of it.
Slippery slope argument, same logic on gun control.
You can not claim the aegis of the law while breaking it.

Link the pic then if its so easy.

Proof then?

Fucking spoonfeed yourself you low-energy faggot.

ya've gone full retard, son. Stop while you're ahead

So what are we arguing about? Can we link it to kikes in some way?

Would gladly brother we need good folks.

I have multiple guns.

no

Great 'expertise' there. If that's all the insurgents in sand land needed they wouldn't be building fuck off huge bombs.

Are you stupid? You can just put black powder into a pipe and cap off the ends BOOM IED.

Yea OK, let me provide information on systems I've designed that would identify me instantly so a pleb mechanic won't feel like an uneducated faggot. You are certainly a stupid mother fucker, but then again that's why you turn wrenches for a living.

thats not going to hurt an armored car

It is if you use enough of them.

No you need a shaped charge if you want to punch through armor. And a pretty powerful one at that.

The sandniggers use(d) artillery shells for it.

BOOM shaped charge.

A molotiv to the windshield would obliterate any forward vision. It's not meant to destroy the MRAP, just disable their movement.

The terrorist use "huge bombs" to not only destroy the MRAP, but to kill everyone inside it.

Nothing wrong with that, my only gripe with him is that he'd gladly hand over his rights because some chucklefucks made a new 'law'.

I don't think you get it guys like you without the any morality beyond (((laws))) can eat a bullet.

Get back in the oven.

Shape charges direct the force along a specific vector, not "everywhere".

Ahaha so that is seriously the tier of your low energy posting now?
Claim somebody else's guns?

Actually, you are quite clearly stupid.
No wait, no you're not, that's a good idea.
Try dropping it in the engine compartment.
Go on, start that revolution.

So do fists.

That's not a shaped charge bud. Look it up, it's pretty neat.

Serious request; please elaborate on how it would accomplish this.

Pretend you're about to send guys out into the fight and you have to explain yourself to them.

World needs mechanics to fix shit, not arguing that, I'm just saying this notion that MRAPs are somehow invincible and that people should give up if it comes to that is fucking retarded.

That's why you have a layer of ball bearings on top of the black powder. Probably separated by something so that they keep their momentum upward into the target.

It's either that or we have COMPLETELY THE SAME SETUP

which would be pretty lulzy but highly unlikely

So throwing a bottle filled with gasoline and a lit cloth at a vehicle as it drives by is too complicated for you to understand? Are you really being serious?

redpill me on 'assault weapons'

I'm vaguely aware that the assault weapons ban is bullshit but I would like to know more about guns and stuff.

-t. guy who grew up in a liberal family in a state with shitty gun laws

why dont one of you fags just post a timestamped picture to settle this, because the date codes from both pics are old

Will it beat the IR equipment?

We're not saying they're invincible, just that you can't be so low energy man.
MRAPs need high energy shit to be busted.

Lulzy it be then.
And creepy, dubs in real life.

Any weapon that is black and scary that the liberals don't like.

Oh you meant upwards. I suppose it would depend on the force and bearing material if that was the goal.

'assault weapon' is a bullshit term.

Shotguns are considered home defense weapons yet were invented for assaulting trenches. The Germans invented an automatic rifle and called it the 'Sturmgewehr', which translates to 'Assault rifle'.

That's basically it.

Animation of a shaped charge in the embed. It is required for defeating armor. If it has a defense against it (like Explosive Reactive Armor) then you're gonna need a tandem charge.

MRAP stands for fucking MINE RESISTANT AMBUSH PROTECTED - They were made SPECIFICALLY to resist IED's.
And they have actual high explosives in the middle east, not some black powder pipe bomb.

Then why are we discussing how you can make IED's to destroy one? Just wait for it to stop and stick a small explosive in the gas tank.

so yeah, literally every single gun with a magazine? Do these people have no idea what a magazine even is?

noguns plz go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgun#History

It would obscure any vision. IR can't see through heat.

Mine are buried in a closet, I can't show anymore than Hillary's guilt here.

mgaleg.maryland.gov/2013RS/bills/sb/sb0623f.pdf

Here is the one I live under.

And your response is a bit of bullshit on par with race doesn't exist.

lol oh god, is that it? Surely there must be some other characteristic that defines an assault weapon in the mind of a liberal? they couldn't possibly be that stupid r-right

Yes, now everyone knows how to make fucking shaped charge pipe bombs that will work huh?
You need a real secondary or higher high explosive for the molten jet to be formed meaning C4, RDX, ANFO etc. And those need primary high explosives to be detonated.

If it were made to resist IEDs I doubt its gas tank would be that easy to detonate.

Here let me show you user.

You could make a thermite grenade with a magnet so it sticks to the hood/roof relatively easy

They are that Stupid. Assault rifle=any gun that looks scary.

Just like the .223 being a "High Power" cartridge when it's one of the weakest of rifle cartridges

Well I imagine that having your fuel burn up inside the tank would fuck something up enough to at least put it out of commission for a while.

I guess we're done here since you have absolutely no data to back up your opinions.

Your argument is that the wet paint would be opaque to the majority of the infrared spectrum.
Were this the case, then why is it not being regularly employed?

QED, without going into any classified junk or running afoul of US arms export laws, it doesn't.

I'm explaining to the dude that you can't just dump black powder into a pipe and be done with it you autist fuck.

I obviously meant that shotgun, not a fucking double barrel coach gun.

No you homosexual, 'assault weapon' is literally a bullshit term.

They're carbines and rifles, have been used in both assaulting as well as defending. They're not 'assault weapons'.

Yeah, i'm sure they'll go in without support like the SAA used to do at first.

No, you clearly said shotguns were invented for assaulting trenches. And "trench guns" such as a Winchester 1897 were essentially just standard shotguns with shorter barrels

get fucked nigger

The world doesn't owe you shit, Calicuck.

Which was a combat shotgun, well done Timmy.

Thermite… is shit. That's a cool idea but just watch the myth busters episode where they tried to cut a regular car in half with the stuff, it barely went through and they used like 100 pounds.
The only way to kill MRAPs would need to be some kind of shaped charge from the side or top because the underside is the most armored part.
Which would be extremely difficult.
Or you could try and make a sort of cannon that launches a penetrator harder than steel like tungsten carbide or boron.

Btw, that first pic is the one that explains the 'social contract', for that specific traitorous user that would obey (((laws))) and enable tyranny no matter what.

no it wasnt noguns, the Trench grade was the last grade to be released, 20 years after it was initially introduced
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Model_1897#Grades_of_the_Model_97

I've never used thermite, but it would seem to me that if it can be directed properly over a sustained period of time it could easily cut through armor. Not sure how feasible that would be though compared to other solutions.

quints incoming

What do you mean, again? They did another ban?

And yet I presented a direct definition on what an assault weapon is.

Also, its longarm pozz.

The sad thing is the whites who are leaving right now are the leftist hipster cosmopolitan SJWs. they're moving into Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Utah and bringing their cancer with them.

Of course this won't stop the fucking niggers and spics from gang wars and drive-byes. The real reason that California has so much gun crime. Do you really think Jamal or Ignacio have taken a class and registered those Mac-10's?

The media wants to continue to push this retarded "Sons of Anarchy" image that shows violent whites out here, but that is complete fiction. Almost all the illegal guns out here are brought from Mexico. If I have time, I want to conduct in-depth research to prove once and for all to these libcucks that the most violent areas of California (National City, Chula Vista, Oceanside, Fontana, Compton, Long Beach, Watts, Stockton, Sacramento, Vallejo, and Oakland, - probably more) are violent because the majority of the crimes are committed by niggers, spics, and illegal spics, and are done with unregistered, foreign weapons.

No you didn't.

Rifle is an umbrella term for, wait for it, rifles. Jizzmeister.

I don't have the link on me right now but somebody looked at gun crime and removed all non-whites from the stats and the numbers take a steep nosedive.

Also, gun crime and gun violence are two different things yet the (((media))) loves to lump the two in together.

>This was because many were produced to meet the demands of the Military.

Oh look! It's a combat shotgun!

There's a limit to retardation Timmy, yet you've somehow managed to go beyond it. Well done.

Politicians are doing it to save their own asses when the system crashes. It has nothing to do with reducing gun violence, that's just the lie they use to hide the intent.

stay rekt. also the trench grade didnt even come out until the end of WW1.

>This was because many were produced to meet the demands of the Military.

That it was 'popular before' has nothing to do with what it was produced for, Mr. Strawman.

Go cry yourself to sleep.

With our sold out politicians, it becomes increasingly important that we are able to protect ourselves. California is a place where the majority demographic of America is treated like shit in their own country. The only means of defense for a minority white population are stripped away, while the illegals and niggs continue to arm themselves illegally.

The 1897 trench gun is the exact same as the standard version except it had a 20 inch straight barrel instead of a 28 or 30 inch tapered barrel, and it had the heat-shield bayonet lug assembly. There's nothing about it that's "military grade" or whatever the fuck y'all are arguing about. Literally the same gun.

i am a gun owner and i live in california. on friday i picked up my springfield M1A, and today i went out and shot my ar15.

come and take em, mother fuckers.

the only reason this law is a problem is if you are some nogunz/newgunz cuck, or the child of some nogunz/nogunz cuck. any born and raised commiefornian has established their firearms collection by now.

lolwat

If it was popular before, it was obviously being produced before hand, and for a different reason.

It was produced for X, before the military took interest, and then it was produced for the military.

By definition, that means it was created for something non-military in nature, and the military happened to believe it could meet their needs as well, AFTER THE FACT.

You are basically arguing that the XBox-360 is a piece of military hardware, because after 5 years of it being used for residential recreation of teenagers, the military found that it could be use for recruitment with that weird FPS they came out with years ago.

Yes, the very same gun that was developed for the military when it was 'popular before WWI', which is why so many were sold for war before it even was a trench gun.

I.o.w. a combat shotgun.

You gonna act the jew now? Keep your dignity and let it go.

"Fuck you, got mine already"
Nice attitude cali-cuck.

I was going out to a range near my town the other day, and my libcucked neighbors pulled their playing kids from the front yard. Later on the cops came to my front door and said they got some complaints that I was being suspicious.

You're a dangerous lone wolf domestic terrorist confused individual.

Of course you're gonna get a visit from the police, your Leftycuck neighbors will see to that.

I'm not the person you were arguing with before. And it wasn't designed as a "combat shotgun". It became popular with police and the military because it was a good pump shotgun at the time. Designers like JMB don't think to themselves "this will be good for combat/hunting" or whatever, they just design guns and the consumers decide what niche it will fill.

make their lives as miserable as possible without breaking the law

Nope.

It literally states many were sold to the military during the war because:

many were produced to meet the demands of the Military

Cry harder.

Omfg dude, I'm literally a gunsmith and I just finished specifically studying that specific model.
You
Are
Wrong

you do realize that 3 people are telling you that you're retarded? also don't forget that you claimed that shotguns were originally invented for trench warfare.

So these new laws are fucking insane but OP fucked this up. The law he's talking about bans semiautomatic RIFLES chambered in CENTERFIRE cartridges that have DETACHABLE MAGAZINES.

So SKS (mag not detachable), .22lr with detachable mags (.22 is not centerfire), and shotguns and pistols (not a rifle) are still perfectly legal. That unfortunately eliminates a majority of guns worth owning and puts us back to nearly only guns available 100+ years ago but OP should still get his shit right.

wew

KEK

BTFO

Incorrect, rifle is a specific form of longarm.

feels bad man

I notice a lot of cuckservatives do this stupid shit. There are 49 other states to live in you fucktards. You're not "fighting" libtards by paying taxes into their fucked up states.

Poor logic. California is a deeply blue state and the only red regions are being flooded with shitskins. It's over for Republicanism and conservatism in California.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states

Cali is the most populated state and the 3rd largest. Yes, it has Frisco (just like Texas has Austin) and it also has San Diego where 1/4 of the people work in some capacity for the military. Even in LA you have areas like Santa Clarita that are conservative bastions despite heavy ties with the entertainment industry. To call it a "blue state" is to generalize in the most asinine, retarded way and only serves to empower types like those beaners waving Mexican flags at trump's rally.

what is the best black powder weapon ?

16 pounder or something.

This is actually the case. California often sets a precedent and other states follow.

This

quit subsidizing these fucking commie state gov'ts with your tax money!

Because it's a common abbreviation. I've never seen 'TH' the heck.

No it's not. It's fucking commiefornia.

Seriously, if you're still in that shithole, the fuck's wrong with you?

Are you triggered california fag? Yes, fight liberals by paying their taxes Slomo. You controlled Opposition cuckservatives can no longer hide.

I read that it was really costly to live in California, is this true?

Wow, I'm surprised they didn't already.

pick one
Have you not been paying attention for the past 50 years or something? The south tries to keep abortion illegal, Supreme Court says they have to legalize it because it's 1965 and the 10th ammendment therefore doesn't apply anymore. The south tries to keep miscegenation illegal, the same happens. The south tries to keep faggot marriage/adoption illegal, the same happens. Make no mistake, the ZOG does not respect the 10th amendment. After the north willingly pozzes itself, the Supreme Court will come in to rule that guns have to be illegal everywhere.

Old Kimber, sure. But the new ones rely on a lot of polymer parts inside. Garbage/10.

It's my home. My family lives here. I was raised here. Why should I have to leave my home because some niggs and libs are cucking up San Francisco?

If you don't want to leave because it's your birthplace, don't, I don't give a shit. If you don't want to own funz, it's not of my concern.

CALIFORNIA UBER ALLES

thats terrible

THIS

There's a reason why it's always suggested

because it's your only recourse if you truly value freedom

I bet this gets the bullet button BTFO too

Don't even bother doing that research. It's the typical doublethink politics as usually seen in ricenigger countries: by upholding a gun ban and promoting a "violent whites" image, they simultaneously reduce the cachet of white citizens while keeping the threat by Jamal and Ignacio (the actual issue and the actual culprits) alive, to keep everything in a constant state of instability. Thus no one will be able to notice or react accordingly when the State turns full commie on all of your asses.

Other way around.

Thanks to the antics of the bullet button avoiders, now mags are gone.
You know like was pointed.
Mess with the state, get trampled.
Revolt or submit.
THat's the options and people keep sucking at revolts, only making it worse for everyone else.
Its the hamas strategy I guess.
Get support by making life for everyone else suck, since your ideas are so shit no one cares otherwise.

I made a thread a while back comparing Norwegian and Commifornia gun laws.

There were some butthurt commifornians objecting, but the general consensus IIRC was that Norway was the winner by a very small margin.

Now, however…

Kent Brockman here, Springfield news.

In political news today, the government continued it's contraversial "Guns for Johnny Jihad" automatic weapon collection drive.

Due to the new laws on the books in California, this years pledge drive is estimated to bring in over 100,000 automatic and high capacity assault rifles, for the poor, starving Islamic fundamentalists.

Single action revolvers that take 45 minutes to reload aren't exactly high on the priority list.

Don't live in fucking Commiefornia.

Casually leave out the context to this video which is a man ran from the police at high speeds then crashing and ejecting his now dead wife onto the road, that big blurred out spot covering her.

The man was highly dangerous and still trying to run after that. That was a good shot.

Kill yourself britfag.