Cripplecuck not eaten by pigs, making Spongebob font

This is what it's come to lads. First an emoji programming language and now Spongebob fonts. I guess that's what starting an online Mongolian yurt building seminar does to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/who.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good to see he is spending his time productively.

What else is he going to do? He isn't admin anymore, he gave it up.

Kinda feel bad for the guy, honestly. He must be bored to tears doing this shit.

Limited hangout. He's literally a bacon sandwich and Jim ate him.

this is not relevant to this board.

i-is this a refrence to unteralterbach?

No, you degenerate, it's a reference to Jim being freemason mobster who feeds his enemies to his pigs.

GLAD YOU'RE DOING WELL FREDERICK GIVE HITOMI A HUG FOR ME PLS YOU ROCK FUCK EVERYONE

I thought Hitomi betrayed him some time back.

Good thing he has nothing to do with the site anymore :)

I believe that was Hachi who has been sent to a farm to live out the rest of his life hunting rats and running free. Sounds good mang.

You will never see a timestamped video of the guy, because he's dead. He's been dead for months.

He was murdered. His social media accounts were broken into after Jim dug through Hotwheels' hard drives and found his passwords.

This isn't fucking rocket science

it happens to every imageboard owner, first moot going to work at jewgle, and now this

you copied my post on Holla Forums codemonkey thread, OP.

HOTWHEELS DOES NOT OWN Holla Forums, JIM WATKINS DOES
See pics for Details and also 8ch.net/who.html
The new owner (((Jim))) is a pig farmer in the Philippines and runs NT tech, he is a Mason of Jewish Heritage.

he's dead, he was killed when jim flew into a drunken rage because the site wasn't working and it was losing him a lot of money.
his accounts were broken into to give the impression he is alive.

FUCK HIM THEN

He's the kripplekike autist king spending his time making Spongebob font and he has the balls to be ashamed of US?

what we really need is to find an imageboard made by a NEET who will remain a NEET and not sell out to (((them)))

How can Hotwheels be dead before I got the chance to have sex with him?

I hope he dies as agonizingly as possible.

Someone post that pic about HW being the avatar of Thoth

I wonder if he knows our Planetside 2 outfit is named after him.

Spicy Spokes' Serf Slayers

WEW LADS
WE'RE MAKING ESAMIR GREAT AGAIN

HE HAS THE JUST HAIRCUT

Holy shit

16chan.nl is that imageboard.

Do you think Josh will ever be anything but a NEET? Everything he does in life brings him further into NEETdom. 16chan is pretty based

And on top of that he didn't sell out to freemason kike jim when asked to change his license on infinity next.

JUST CRIPPLE MY SHIT UP

Endchan.xyz is okay. Half of them hate trump because jews though.

Wizchan.org is neets only and thus shit. The community hates when anyone climbs out of the hole of depression and betters them self (bragfag). It's retarded.

Josh can't program and is a degenerate autist that blew up at Hotwheels more than a few times.

After getting told off and Infinity Next declared dead, he ran off to kiwi farms to enjoy his safe space where he'd ban anyone criticizing him.

That a couple dozen people were upset enough that Josh's shenanigans weren't tolerated that they wanted to run off to a new site seems more suggestive that they're wanting to be on a niche site such as we saw during the initial migration to Holla Forums. We've had a constant stream of people trying to shill new sites because they want to declare this site a hugbox and so on.

>>>/meta/
>>>/sudo/
>>>/operate/
>>>Holla Forums

THIS IS NOT A Holla Forums THREAD

bump

It's also a part counter-signaling because of the Trump hysteria on this Holla Forums that had been reigning for a couple of months. end/pol/ is an adequate backupchan.

i totally agree