What are CIA/ Mossad operating procedures in foreign countries?

This might sound tinfoilish but I live in the capital of a former Soviet country and my city is usually very uneventful. Without giving away too much I live in a muslim country and in a recent terrorist attack we were surprised to find that one of our citizens was an attacker.

Yesterday three people moved into our apartment building. Two Afghan/ Chechen/ American looking guys and one Russian girl. They moved in with a large van and have been carrying bags upon bags and boxes of items starting at 9pm to 12pm. Then they started again in the morning. I asked one of the guys a question this morning and he couldn't speak russian very well (very unusual for someone in this country).

I heard bottles clanking when they were carring one of the boxes in.

Should I be concerned? What should I look for?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/former-u-s-officials-say-cia-considers-israel-to-be-mideast-s-biggest-spy-threat-1.454189
newsweek.com/israel-flagged-top-spy-threat-us-new-snowdennsa-document-262991
rt.com/usa/cia-mossad-israel-espionage-311/
thehill.com/policy/international/319513-leaked-documents-reveal-us-sees-israel-as-a-major-spying-threat
theintercept.com/2015/03/25/netanyahus-spying-denial-directly-contradicted-secret-nsa-documents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leave them a note saying they have been compromised, see what happens.

lol dare you to call the police.
CIA is so shit at everything they do.

this

"you have eyes on you; make the move"

Walk behind them and play Nasheed. If they react then you know they're terrorists.

shoot first, ask questions later

See what they do , perhaps they are tracking your PC as we speak

Certainly sounds like a cell of some kind.

They said they are staying here for a year. And it appears after they carry out all the cargo bags and boxes out of their rental van they leave somewhere for a few hours, come back, and start carrying it all again to their 2-room apartment.

get in touch with Russian secret service.

This, but do so anonymously, just tip them off using proxies and/or a payphone. Who knows, maybe it's one of their own cells and you don't want to be the goy who outed them.

Also, is that your commie block view? Looks rather dismal, reminds me of this…

this

except sing Shema Yisrael

The CIA doesn't seem to get along with Mossad

haaretz.com/israel-news/former-u-s-officials-say-cia-considers-israel-to-be-mideast-s-biggest-spy-threat-1.454189

newsweek.com/israel-flagged-top-spy-threat-us-new-snowdennsa-document-262991

rt.com/usa/cia-mossad-israel-espionage-311/

thehill.com/policy/international/319513-leaked-documents-reveal-us-sees-israel-as-a-major-spying-threat

theintercept.com/2015/03/25/netanyahus-spying-denial-directly-contradicted-secret-nsa-documents/

But israel is the country that has no qualms with selling US secrets to China or other enemies. The best thing the CIA could do is to get rid of the traitors in congress and other parts of government, if they still care about America or Americans that is.

Give an anonymous tip to your intelligence agency or secret services, describe everything to them in detail.

Was the Russian girl pretty?

You should seduce girl and fuck her until she tells you what they are doing.

as for your problem, im guesing youre from some X-istan country. As others said use a payphone and tip off the office.
Russia sends its fresh OMON, FSB and SPETSNAZ personnel for a baptism to the caucases. Youll be literally giving them homework.
Even if your new neighbors are just moving in and arent radicals, theyll be "eliminated terrorists" by the time OMON finishes the visit.

as for
mossad none really. except stealing shit in hostels when theyre here on vaccation.
israeli tourists are worse than gypsies.
CIA however had alot o shit to do, theyve been destabilising this country since the 80s, till 91 (transition/idependance era), and then just cucked us to be a part of EU/NATO.
So standard proceedure of an estern european country.
Except that they left around 2005, because they saw the jobs done.
Our country is so cucked we cant even save the most basic issues, and we dont even need CIA D&C ops to create a crisis here.

Kek, take pictures of their faces first, then upload here

Fuck, op is already dead

OP died. We have been compromised, guys.

Can it fit in a 2 room apartment?

So far sounds like a standard group of roomies moving in.

Bring it.
I make suicide UGVs for fun.

Hmm, are you from Azerbaijan?

what exactly did a few CIA operatives do to destroy a whole country?

well these few operations escalated to international programs involving IMF, NATO and germany (which in the end means EU)
in the middle of the 80s the operation spread from the CIA to the entire US gov, more precisely the reagan administration and foregein affairs, officialy under the name NED
(national endulgement for democracy)
the main (publicly known) focus of it was funding and creating new "democracies" and "democratic parties" in eastern europe (leading them was ofcourse CIA op, trough proxies). the other part of the op was ofcourse on IMFs part with financialy destroying the country and then CIA would just spark some conflict.
it all went spiraling to hell,
and as standard practice, the US shows up to fix the mess.

by the way:
what kind of question is that?
even if youre 12 youve still heard of Libya, Syria, Ukraine, etc

this get pictures

The CIA is controlled from London.

The Anglo and Zionist faction are fighting.

Go even deeper, really fuck with them.

"Langley called a Rabbi in Tel Aviv. Moscow is a no go. Must be a rainy day in London"

There was this german documentary showing how blue helmets people got into the "rebels" HQ during the Ukraine Maidan crisis and shot at both the "rebels" and the police, as they found the same sniper rifles bullets on both sides.

Then there was this Hareetz article about how some ex-Mossad squadron decided to go back to Ukraine to "help the revolution". The best part: they called themselves the "blue helmets".

nigger if that was true, weapons grade holohoax debunking would have occurred.

i totally agree