Disbarment Charges are Filed Against Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby

lawofficer.com/2016/07/disbarment-charges-are-filed-against-baltimore-state-attorney-marilyn-mosby/
archive.is/VhZhN

A Georgetown law professor has filed disbarment charges against Marilyn Mosby for her corrupt prosecution of six Baltimore cops in the death of career criminal, Freddie Gray. There have now been 3 trials and Mosby hasn’t come close to winning one yet and has even been excoriated for withholding exculpatory evidence. The list of charges against Mosby are as follows:

that she did not have probably cause to believe that there was sufficient admissible evidence to support a conviction of the officers;
that she made public statements regarding the case which were false;
that she improperly withheld evidence from the defense that was exculpatory;
that she continued to prosecute cases after the judge assigned to hear the cases found insufficient evidence to support a conviction;
that she engaged in conduct that was dishonest, fraudulent, deceitful and which misrepresented the facts in the case.

HAHAHAHAHA

YES

WHEN KEEPING IT REAL GOES WRONG

Good, people need to pay for this bullshit pc witch hunting.

You can take the chimp out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the chimp.

This is pure unadulterated racism and I find it disgusting. Anybody who agrees with this should do the world a favor and commit suicide.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's nice to see these incompetent quota fillers being held accountable.

APE WOMAN BTFO

Wait though. Guys.

Does this mean we no longer really have to do anything? They'll ruin their own careers and lives. It's like SJWism as a self-excising parasite.

Clearly laws needing evidence and such are racists and need to be removed since it's the current year.

Facts are racist.

Someone should be held accountable for the city paying out the "6 million" to the Freddie Gray family. That was an absolute disgrace, and they did so before one single trial verdict came back.

What about how they let Baltimore burn in the riots?

Fuck them all.

Blaming this jigaboo spearchucker for the crime of it being allowed to serve in any kind of office is like blaming syphilis for infecting a rampant whore.
#NigsPickCotton_InOffice?Verboten

No, it means we have to use the legal system against them.

The real story here is that there is a Georgetown Law Professor not complicit with the cultural marxist agenda to eliminate the police force's ability to defend a community from black animals.

This is what we need to focus on, we could not have done this without a man in a position of power taking it upon himself to take a stand. This is proof that we (A) need to locate these allies where they exist in what are normally enemy institutions (B) infiltration is our most important weapon.

You can't make this shit up.

Also this.

I still remember the smug look on her face as she defended herself against all accusations of racism, accusations of rushing a prosecution. I can picture it clear as day. It makes this news so fucking sweet.

I've always wondered: how high are sheeboon testosterone levels?

FIREMONKEY

What would expect from a nigger trying to pull off white-face?

One of the few things I've disagreed with Trump about is…

I'M STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

KEK IS GROWING STRONGER!

Another one bites the dust.

She looks like she belongs in that Wayans Brothers movie "white chicks"

Funny how niggers think the court systems are supposed to work like tribal council kangaroo courts that play whimsy to their mood.

God bless Anglo-Saxon common law.

Hahaha what a corrupt and butthurt person she is.

You think that wasn't because the attorney who sued had a kickback with people in the right places? Detroit is hundreds of millions in debt from all the pilfering.

Didn't they piss that money away on a fancy car and shit? Or was that another dindu family.

Baltimore Sun says nothing. Although this is the norm for that liberal rag.

What ever happened to (((Marnie Goldenberg))) in Toronto?

That's every dindu.

Drove past some Baltimore gibmedat housing project yesterday and nigs were firing off dozens and dozens of huge skyrocket fireworks that must have cost a ton.

Can't pay for food, housing, childcare, medicine… but gotz $1500 fo dem firewourks boy!

I know, but I specifically remember one dindu family whose dindu death caused a riot. They were given a huge sum of cash, and quickly disappeared from the headlines after the mother bought a fancy car.

ayyy LMAO

(Checked)
Is that Anna Kendrick? Gross. She may not be a Jewess but she sure as hell looks like one.

Fuck this nigger

Affirmative action in action. Never go to a black doctor.

can we get in the habit of screencapping
easier to save into a folder

half jew

What about her?