Holla Forums moderation continues to get worse

Don't ever post here but this shit is getting ridiculous. Take a look at this thread
>>>Holla Forums9334300
A completely off topic science thread with any posts criticizing NASA and questioning heliocentrism on scientific grounds being deleted and the users banned. The time for a vol purge is long overdue, this is a new low.

lmao no one cares you filthy Holla Forumsluter

reported

Castrate yourself you stupid nigger.

Sounds like the mods just don't want retards spamming retarded shit on the forum.

Niggers, the universe has no center, stop idolatrizing the sun just because it sustains your pathetic little lives

Holy fuck, you dumb nigger, if you have a massively heavy object that's flying away from a large initial expansion, other less massive objects can orbit that massive object which is not "the center of the universe." If you actually think heliocentrism puts the sun at the center of the universe you actually need to be castrated.

Go to the afterlife and try castrating Copernicus yourself, faggot.

Not an argument, kike.

You have it backwards you dumb nigger.

Which isn't the model we're using now you dumb nigger.

/thread

Explain it.

SO WHY THE FUCK YOU USE THE TERM 'HELIOCENTRISM' YOU LITTLE FUCK?

Remove yourself.

It's the center of the solar system not the universe you fucking autist.

Who cares?

Completely false, as you could take any particular point in space as reference for anything, you considerate it the center because it's easier to calculate astrophysics and satisfy your stupid monkey apophenia needs.

I repeat the universe has no center, and now I add, neither does the 'solar system', which is by the way only a human convention.

Damn nigger, if our species evolved on Gliese 667 would you be saying that the center of our "system" was the mathematical average of the three points characterizing the center of the stars? Something like "Tripliciheliocentrism", come the fuck on.

fuck off

Don't be a sophist you faggot. The motion of the planets is in an ellipse with the sun and a second focal point. Ignoring that is as retarded as saying if I drop an apple the earth rises until it collides with the bottom of it.

Jewish relativism is philosophy, not science.

Fuck, this is a prime example of people getting mad at shit they don't understand.

>he still posts on learningkike's playground Holla Forums

This thread is a fucking trainwreck. I don't even know where to start.

Start with why the horizon always rises to eye level as altitude is gained, how that would be possible on a ball, then explain how Polaris is visible from below the equator and since the beginning of recorded history has remained in the same spot with all the other fixed stars rotating around it. Then get into michelson/Morley and the fact every truly scientific experiment ever performed has demonstrated a flat, stationary earth. Go.

Oh boy another flat earth memer derail of a thread that would have been forgotten by now. Quality Holla Forums related shit right there.
Holy fuck, is there ANY shows or movies coming out that could even potentially give this board a little respite from blatantly retarded shit being flung around like sewage water falling onto an industrial fan?

lol

The Ghost in the shell movie, star wars 8, and the new transformers

This is the future Holla Forums chose. Welcome to the designated shitting board.

The entire website is trash and needs to be destroyed and the users need to be shot and left in a ditch. Even if there was an exodus to a new chan, it would become shit instantly when the wave of Holla Forums retards flood to it. There's a reason everyone here was banned from 4chan. You're all shit people and your discussion is worthless.

And Holla Forums, don't get me started on those boot licking cucks. They are allowed one shit posting thread on the whole board and it's full of ironic kek worship and warhammer 40k larping. The users are so delusional they think they're better than 4chan's Holla Forums. It's a joke. Holla Forums died in 2014 when moot turned it into /int/2,0 with the flags and it has never recovered anywhere else. Every other Holla Forums that has been made on a different imageboard was created by a power tripping rulecuck and didn't even get its feet off the ground before they started banning funposting and disagreers. Fascism attracted stupid people I guess.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

Because the mods there are SJWs like you.

Yes, the original redpills, when Holla Forums was filled full of infographs and documentaries was the golden age. Libertarians and natsocs alike were in agreement to find truth and dismantle the establishment. Moot killed it, Holla Forums tried to bring it back but with retarded mods, and now redditors who only started caring about politics when trump was elected are everywhere being newfags and shitposting without effort like newfags on Holla Forums. Le banter from cuckchan is shit but at least it's not as bad as getting banned by fascist mods on 8/pol/.

Why is making a thread complaining about Holla Forums moderation allowed, but mods delete threads which prove that Holla Forums is the spiritual successor to Holla Forums?

Because this thread has only been up for 4 hours. Why do retards bitch about stupid shit like this when this board only has 400 users and the quality doesn't matter to anyone but me?

Usually I only go there for livestreams of happenings anymore.

Did the World Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God unplug your moon-brain or something? There's no way a functioning, thin-skulled, white pedigree male could be this stupid.

You will remain posting on this imageboard daily despite your bluster.

Sounds like you're mad that Holla Forums made fun of lolbertarians like yourself.

Enjoy your hugbox. I like how that poster is completely biased and thinks libertarianism is some kind of ancient political party with deep history. It's a new idea and the idea is mostly to be in favor of small government and states rights. Nothing in the libertarian movement is set in stone, it's a young party. Of course biased retards like those in your pic will accept nothing but complete fascism.

Maybe if you think it's about smoking weed. Libertarianism is several centuries old. Holla Forums abandoned it because it was ineffective bullshit. You can go to any of the places that would ban a typical Holla Forumsack to discuss the uses of hemp, man.

I will never understand this nonargument. Holla Forums only became a hugbox because faggots like you couldn't handle the bantz and left to make your own shit boards nobody went to. And those of you who had the brain capacity to consider you might be wrong ended up joining Holla Forums, which the rest of you are either completely baffled by or pretend it never happened.
Except that Libertarianism is only a rebranding of Liberalism. Everybody knows what the name entails. The reason why Libertarianism is weak, all you have to do is look at the Libertarian. You people have this mentality that if you say everyone is the same, then everyone will naturally want in on your liberal utopia and never try to take the reigns to enforce their own ways. Libertarians overlook the human condition and cover their ears on the argument that enemies exist who will actively supplant you and your people and your ideology.

Libertarian used to be understood to be a synonym as anarchy. The kikes rebranded it in the 50s. lolbergs need to kill themselves NOW.

Bullshit. Or are you thinking of libertine?

Well that's where you've gone wrong. Libertarian party isn't even libertarian.

Libertarianism wasn't about politics, it was a philosophical term. Political libertarianism is less than 100 years old.

I made fun of NASA and my post is fine.

I feel bad for libertarians. They mean well and they have some good ideas but there are far too many powerful vested interests on every direction of the political spectrum working against them to ever get anywhere. An idea that came too late sadly. Also doesn't help that they are a group of stubborn individualists who can't seem to get on the same page for anything except a couple of broad ideas.

Most libertarians could be more accurately described as leavemethefuckaloneians because they're tired of being pushed around by the government and the governments useful idiots.