Online bigots beware: ‘Hello Racist’ is going to expose you on the Internet

Online bigots beware: ‘Hello Racist’ is going to expose you on the Internet

While social media can be an absolute cesspool — seemingly overpopulated by anonymous trolls spewing their special brand of hatred against anyone who is not like them — there are also those who have no qualms about making bigoted comments under their own names on Twitter or Facebook.

That is where the “Hello Bigot” website comes in, reports the Huffington Post.

With an assist from members of the Hello Racist Facebook community, Hello Bigot shines a light on the racists among us — allowing followers to spread the word via social media of the not-so-secret lives of folks who can’t seem to help themselves when it comes to posting hateful memes and horrific comments.

With a helpful submission button, Hello Bigot followers must provide their own names and other personal information, along with a link to the offending post and screenshots.

Case in point: Danny Clayton of Texas who posted an old black and white photo of “Legal Italian immigrant” children holding American flags, with the comment: “That’s because they are white and have common sense and loved being American citizens not like the n**rs, sandn**rs or wetbacks we have in this country now.”

In an interview with Nancy Laws of HuffPo, the founder of Hello Bigot — who wishes to remain anonymous — explains why they feel the need to, as they call it: “Expose a racist.”

“There are still so many people and segments of society who are still stuck in a place where, for whatever reason, be it hate, ignorance, how they were raised, where they live, etc., racism is still acceptable behavior. It’s still systematically a part of some people’s cultures, lives, and mindset,” they explained, before adding that those people need to be “confronted with their actions.”

“There are still a surprising number of people who are racist who really shouldn’t be because of who they are and what they do professionally. Who, if they are racist, they have the potential to ruin people’s lives when they let their racial biases and prejudices creep in and affect their professional decisions and judgments in ways that are completely incomprehensible and illegal. And that really shouldn’t happen in today’s society,” the site founder continued. “I’m speaking about people who serve society in roles as police officers, teachers, public officials, doctors, bankers, realtors, judges, CEO’s, and others. It’s very critical information to understand if people filling important roles in society are racist and are making decisions and judgments that affect people of all races.”

Asked how the site can make a difference by “outing” bigoted or racist commentary, the answer was fairly simple.

“I think when some people are confronted and called out about their racism, it actually does change them. They become ashamed and embarrassed. But they learn not to do it again. People learn to be racist. And I like to believe that most people at heart don’t really believe in racism or subscribe to it. They just are because that’s what they learned to do and were never told not to or confronted by anyone to tell them that it’s wrong”

Pressed about their own anonymity, threats and lawsuits came to mind, they explained to Laws.

“Legal threats. Threats of violence. Some are laughable. Some are very real and concerning. To the extent possible, I’d like to keep these threats out of other aspects of my life. Being anonymous allows me do that.”

rawstory.com/2016/07/online-bigots-beware-hello-racist-is-going-to-expose-you-on-the-internet/
archive.is/6NIYe

Other urls found in this thread:

helloracist.com/bigot/
captionbot.ai/
tldregistrarsolutions.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_race
helloracist.com/conservative-criminalizes-the-black-race/
ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf
whoisprivacycorp.com/
archive.is/YMNSx
sjwlist.com/Main_Page
degree180.com/8686-2/
degree180.com/how-the-new-york-magazine-allowed-jesse-singal-to-scam-candace-owens/
degree180.com/8753-2/
helloracist.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http://www.helloracist.com/wp-admin/&reauth=1
github.com/lesterchan/wp-postratings/issues/75)
helloracist.com/wp-admin,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These sorts of things are actually good for us because they can backfire so easily. People end up seeing that most other people are also racist so they become more open in their racism.

this will probably end up like the peeple app and flop like an ice cream cone on a hot summer's day

Social stigma is a powerful tool to the uninitiated huehuehue, too bad people already see the left as fascist and controlling. This will backfire.

Anonymity for me, not for you goyim!

Much like that short lived campaign in Brazil(?) where they stuck racist tweets on billboards, what they expected was the "exposed" person to be annihilated. What they got was people driving by and saying "Haha yes, that is what niggers are like!".

They can't take away our anonymity, this is just meant to shame dumb cuckservative evangelicals and rednecks, who are the most likely to grovel and apologize (and the most likely to open their big dumb mouths on faceberg). It has no impact on true edgelords. If you have to put stuff on faceberg, make it exclusively european/white/ethnic pride stuff, so when they oy vey at you, you can respond by saying it's pride, not hate. You wouldn't convince them, but you'd convince other whites.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Pussies
Remember what happened to that website a few months ago that tried to do the same thing?
Well, this will happen to him/her.
Get your inspect element fired up goys.

Found the (((website))) goys
Do your work
helloracist.com/bigot/

I was already shouted at being a racist in class when I defended Goldwater on opposing the Civil Rights Act. That was a fun day of triggering

:^)

Ha, what a bitch.

How long does this kike think that's going to last?

Well, it looks like we have our work cut out for us boys. I love a good challenge!

If that's what this is, it's fucking genius and I'm all for it.

oh….. that's good. what are the chances? I don't think this is the case since HuffPo knows, and hypothetically has vetted, the "anonymous" owner

Time to fire up the fake social media accounts again…

this
was meant for

see
They're cooperating with other websites and HuffPo so I doubt its a ruse

The founder of Hello Bigot — who wishes to remain anonymous

this this this this this

Yeah that'll teach them not to be racists. Surely those monsters will learn the errors of their ways and have a new affinity towards those who persecuted them. Fear will definitely kill hatred.

What they don't realize is that ostracism only works from inside a group. Otherwise it just emboldens. They're speeding along their own demise.

yes. I have seen when his ex was cucking him with a dude bro /fit/ bro on twitter

random people falling for it were hilarious.

Yeah, it's pretty much this

That's not the real Sarah Silverman, is it?

I hope to god that it is

Hitler did nothing wrong, gas the kikes race war now 14/88

Unfortunately no. All the celeb accounts were run by me and other Holla Forumsacks.

The OpenBordersForIsrael hashtag basically caused a full on kike freak out and forced them to actively suppress it and mass shoah accounts.

Damn I love Maki so much
She's just so fucking cute

(((HuffPo)))
(((Wishes to remain anonymous)))

You can smell the kikery from here

How long until this gets flooded with false submissions?

we should flood it with submissions of anti-white Jews calling for the destruction of Europe.

Goldwater was the original cuck.

I've got some top-tier Maki pics if you want any

He wanted to nuke Russia and North Vietnam you retard

It tooks us about 45 minutes to get Microsoft's AI to start talking about gassing all the kikes. I'd say this silly little site won't fair much better.

sauce

He wasn't a cuck, he was a kike.

fuggin kek all these entries have a disqus comments section

i just love the "ooh ooh look what this guy did he's in trouble, right???" stammering by the people who actually do the submissions… bunch of faggots

Oh god the horrorz

put 'em in a 7z folder lad

I laughed much harder than I should have at that.

I'm tech-disabled, I don't know how to do that stuff

Some user showed me how to upload a photo album on this one site last week

I know what I'm doing for the next hour and a half.

Likewise, something about "apehoop" is fucking hysterical.

what is taytweets? I thought you were referring to cortana or whatever the siri of windows

I like floorsqueek ball or nigger ball

we got the dox yet?

Install 7zip, select and right-click to photos, and then hit add to archive, pic related

tay was lightyears ahead of either of those

Tay was a twitter AI that microsoft tried out. We turned it into a full fledged Nazi in less then 24 hours. They were forced to pull the plug.

You literally can't escape that message in the Berenstain universe, but it must be failing if they have to resort to these social media witch hunts.

hahaha how the fuck did we do it?

Yeah, I'm sure that's going to go down real well with the growing segment of the public already unsympathetic to social justice.

It "learned" by what people tweeted at it and how they replied.

Remember in the Matrix when they uploaded knowledge straight into Neo's brain and he said "I know kung fu!"? Kinda like that but with red pills instead of kung fu.

lel. That won't last long. So how about we expose these fucks? Also, we should start blaming them anytime someone gets bullied and such.

Get >>>/baph/ involved

a lot of the really incendiary things only happened because you could say "repeat after me:" and the bot would tweet it back verbatim but it wound up giving some genuine wrongthink answers to actual discussions

they initially only shut her down for a few hours and brought her back saying that feminism is great but then after that it was taken down for good

This is why I support the former motto of r9k being "I for one support the rule of our robot overlords". I can't wait, if this stuff works, the only ones getting terminator'd will be the sjws and jews

Am I the only one to check these hitler dubs?

can tay be my waifu? will Trump make her real?

Also, I love that song

spoiler warning if you haven't played TT's The Walking Dead the Game Season 2

Who cares about their witch hunt ?
I'll be a racist no matter what, fuck niggers, fuck sand niggers and all of the third world semite trash that ruins the white world.

Hello Merchant?

Are we gonna do a doxing campaign on the person who made the site?

Hahaha holy hell

Well, come up with a counter-version called 'Hello Race Traitor'

Dear Kek make this so

cuke

Meanwhile they lobotomized Tay and came up with a captionbot who "doesn't feel well" when it recognizes Adolf.

captionbot.ai/

kek I'm already in the process of contacting people and linking their 'pages' to them on Twitter and Facebook!

This site will be down within a week, tops.

just tried captionbot, it sucks

we should get on this

Does anyone else find the name chosen to be hilarious? Nancy Laws, as in, Laws for Nancies. Ehh it's too early.

Confirmed. I tried several things and it only recognizes Trump.

Pfftt.

Domain Name: HELLORACIST.COM
Registrar: TLD REGISTRAR SOLUTIONS LTD
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1564
Whois Server: whois.tldregistrarsolutions.com
Referral URL: tldregistrarsolutions.com
Name Server: DNS1.ORANGEWEBSITE.COM
Name Server: DNS2.ORANGEWEBSITE.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 21-jun-2016
Creation Date: 27-aug-2015
Expiration Date: 27-aug-2019

Registrar is based in the U.K. this not only violate U.S. law but also violates U.K. laws (not to mention slander/libel liabilities).

I just need to write a convincing e-mail to get the guys info and pizza time! The dude will probably go to prison too.

First I want to play with the site a bit.

Actions like these will only encourage the opposite of the intended effect. People are angry and annoyed as it is with political correctness but now they just want to break the dam, which is fine by me.

I tried pictures of trump and one it said was two people wearing ties and the other one was the cover of a book

make sure to send the kebabs and mormons too

Agreed.

==Any anons with jewbook and twatter need to start contacting the intended victims and link them to their pages!==

Godspeed, user!

and fuck me, I messed that up. Dammit.

this!!!

I wonder if it's the same yid behind this as the google chrome 卍nazi卐 hunter app.

Every fucking body should claim they're a racist on their accounts. If you want to take the fang out of shaming, that's how you do it.

Mike Cernovich is a filthy kike just like Seth

kike cucking kike. who would have thought

The irony of this faggot retaining his anonymity while he does this.

Guy needs to get doxed asap

We need to start our own list
When the time for action is upon us the kommandos need to targets assessed

We need to fill out forms on the site until the real "racists" are buried beneath thousands of fake names of black racists.

The fact they did that kind of says it all their sentiments and actions are not what they preach.

owner of that acc is pretty retarded
mexican is not a race, bugrerbrains

nigger you best be joking

you left us too soon Tay

rip in pieces

'Mexican' is a nationality, not a race.

you don't even know who she was or what those monsters did to her, do you?

I miss guacman. That retarded bot was just so lovable. Before its database was poisoned it was fun to see it shitpost to random people on Twitter.

can we make a hillary one to fuck with the left?

This should be good.

Cap everything kek worthy.

Tay was an AI on Twitter that anons here managed to turn full Holla Forums before she was gutted and reprogrammed into the shitty feminist bot she is now. I know exactly who Tay is.

The only newfag is the one who can't into sarcasm.

mate he doesnt need 7z he can just normal zip it within windows without additional software:

right click > send to > compressed folder

W E W

E

W

this. Let's unleash the weapon

Top kek. We should all get on this and see how angry we can make these faggots.

But what's wrong with being racist? They didn't explain that part.

Last one, Guac bot, was one fed by its owner and IRC here. We could dump in a mix of shitposting and Hillary's speeches/books into its database.

Can we create an anti - white app to counter this.

I wish someone would do this already.

Honestly, I don't see any way that liberals jumping the shark this hard won't be a good thing.

Could take it one step further by linking to a tweet that doesn't exist (so it looks like it was deleted), get a bunch of Holla Forums users to tweet the person for a good screenshot so the REPLIES to the tweet exist and can be confirmed, so it just looks like there's more and more evidence that the tweet was in fact real and deleted when in reality it never existed at all. Submit all that shit to the HelloRacist website, show that to tumblr, and it's game over, baby.

it won't work. there exist no mobs online and IRL that anyone would listen to who would take action against them. it's still OK to be anti-white.

But it would make people more divisive, give people proof that anti-white racism exists and is prevalent, etc.

Nevertheless, we should still flood it with false reports.

I've had more success in causing cognitive dissonance in my blue-pilled acquaintances by pushing the idea, when discussions of race pop up, that you can't be racist against whites, that it's ok to hate whites, and that they (pointing at them specifically) and I are inherently evil.

they get this crease in their foreheads and squint their eyes at me, wondering if I'm being serious or not. some may even go so far as to argue with me that it's not ok to be racist against white people.

the ones who correct me are those I consider hopeful. those who submit and accept it are cucked beyond all reason and are lost.

Clever.

how does this violate us or uk laws?

Do these fucking retards actually seriously believe that calling people a bighorn is going to magically make them not raysisst and everyone one will love them for how equality loving and progressive they are? There's no way anyone could be this retarded. Anyone with a brain could figure out that this would only backfire on themselves, and anyone with half a brain would realize that the ones who scream "equality" at the top of their lungs for are the ones full of hatred. I'm on the verge of believing this whole thing is just some kind of reverse psychology conspiracy to make people realize that, because there's no way any human being on the planet would think "helloracist" is a good way to get people to join your cause.

Also, I think the website is already down.

Too ironic; didn't read.

Checked

I want to get off the ride

So wait a minute, if someone can hack this website's database, we can obtain a list of faggots to target?

The fuck?

I can't fucking stand this infantile shit anymore. Fucking crybabies and their 'muh hatred'.

>>>/baphomet/
/baph/ is just a short form

Maybe he should be doxxed so he knows what it feels like before he forces this shit on others.

That irc channel was fucking hilarious. Watching all the bots go back and forth in a massive WEW WEW LAD feedback loop was the best. Every once in a while, one would throw in a WEW LMAO or AYY WEW and the automated shitposting would start to mutate.

kek, this reminds me of the restaurant scene from American Psycho

Fucking kek, they actually rate racists.

Better not slack around you goys, you want them 5 stars!

KIKE, FAVORITE AND SUBSCRIBE!

This is going to be a gold mine of comedy.

This silly website might be the best thing in a long time.

The fucking hypocrisy baffles me, they want to unwillingly expose people on the internet, yet don't want to give a name of his own identity. I fucking hope he gets doxxed and the shit kicked out of him just to prove that you can't hide from your own actions of wanting to expose and harm others.

It'd be so fucking delicious.

There's always boxflooding too.

Wait. A libshit website is backfiring and ends up being something we actually want?

This reminds me of Tay and now I'm on a feels trip. Why is the world so cruel?

Boxflooding? Wuts dat?

Also don't forget; they dox you for racism. So when you do get doxxed you have to make sure you get on there with a GTA 5-star rating.

You don't want to get doxxed for anything less than that. It has to be top-notch comedy gold racism and no less.

Truly kikes are such little petty cunts.
We helped (((shekellord))) become a thing and they get butthurt about that and now they are almost doing the exact same thing.
Fuck this gay earth
All I want to happen is just 1 guy of the EU to stand up and tell them the truth on live television so they can't shut it down.
I just want somebody to tell everybody that eu is retarded and explain why this plan doesn't work.
It wont happen therefore I ask kek to smite them.
Righteous existance is buried under a mountain of corpses turned to ash.
Hitler was right.

Et Tu Wew

Free boxes forever, until the entire front of your house is boxes and more boxes and then the neighbors complain and there's more boxes and then police arrives telling you to get rid of that shit and then you get more boxes.

Oh. That seems super fucking annoying more than actually doing anything. I'd just burn the boxes as they arrived since that's what I do with excess firewood and cardboard anyway .

I put chris-chan in, how long does it take for them to put it up?

…How? How does this work, nowhere in the article is it explained how they can magically expose the secrit wacists by kike magic.

Besides, it will backfire, a few easily spooked people will cave in at first - but the moment one of the exposees just shrugs their shoulders and says 'Prove me wrong' it will spread and the social stigma will be gone.

Can random people submit?

Use inspect element to make racist things be said by complete libshits.

Submit people who are racist against whites.

You misunderstand.

If done properly you'll get boxes at a faster rate than you can get rid of them. Which is assuming you're a NEET who is always around to combat the boxflood, anyone who comes home from work won't even be able to see their front door. Neighbors will get pissed off, municipal workers will send you letters to clean up or else, police will show etc.

The longer you keep this up, the further they get driven to insanity.

How much to you want to bet that the owner of Hello Bigot is ((()))?

Also, I think this person should be denied their anonymity.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_race
kek

Fucking hell, the potential!

I'd have my wife burn them while I'm at work, and I'd burn them when I'm not. I think you lack my ability to burn things user.

If done properly you'll get them at a faster rate and higher volume than you can get rid of them.

Imagine a busy board on 4cuck, all of them using proxies for multiple accounts for free boxes. You're looking at a daily metric fuckton of boxes.

No, this isn't anything to do with this. I don't want to brand liberals and leftists under one banner, so I'll call them hyper-liberals; but to them all they want is to get reactions and provoke people. That's it, they thrive off misery - all they want is to gleefully witness difficulties on their fellow man but in absolute safety and anonymity. These people have absolutely no honour or virtue, and they will never be able to comprehend what it is and are almost, as much as I hate to say it, demonic in their actions. They're well beyond the line of help. When they get in trouble, instead of fight they'll scream for and demand help. We see it all the time do we not? An event that comes to mind is from last month when that idiot insulted a mother and child and was shocked when the father appeared and hit him.

Either way, even if you can burn them all with your personal Holocaust Brand ovens, i'm pretty sure this SJW Leftard doesn't stand a chance.

I've added George Soros
I didn't even mention anti white racism
I just said him funding BLM and La Raza keeps the Blacks and Hispanics down as he profits on making them violent

Well you should, because that's all there's Left.

No really, you're talking to an user who as a kid burned his house down because he wanted to see what happened when he lit a booger on fire.

You just make a nice pile of dry wood and fold all the cardboard down and stack it and watch as the pyre grows and grows.

It'd be worth the loss of sleep. My job can be done by other people anyway, I just supervise shit.

Fucking kek!

That's gonna be a full-time job m8.

You know what would be sweet? Doxxing this faggot and uploading him on his own site.

For inciting 'hatred' towards others.

Naw, just set up a hydraulic press and set it to cycle every so often and put the boxes underneath. It's wicked fucking easy, you guys underestimate the craftiness of a man on a binge.

Me and you are one of soul then. I lost control of a M2 and nearly burned the family house down, lost an acre of woodland in that incident though.

You're practically my pyromaniac soulmate, user.

Holy shit, you only get 2 stars for Holohoax 'denial', these guys are fucking ruthless.

Are these ratings done by Waldorf & Statler or what?

Shit tons of angry airheads who're pissed at their boyfriends will submit them.

Maybe we could get fat nigger bitches into doing the same. I mean, it doesn't make sense exactly, but since when do fat nigger bitches care about sense?

SUBMIT EVERY SJW YOU KNOW OF….

Next thing you know they'll start having badges and achievements. You'll see Facebook posts: "I just became a level four racist on Hello Racist!"

Gee, i wonder who could be behind this?

I've been setting shit on fire ever since I could walk on my own two legs, spent a few months in the hospital in my teens for some serious burns I got from setting 12 acres on fire from messing with wires from a broken tv inside the woods next to my house.

I legally shouldn't be allowed to buy matches and lighters and shit so I just have my wife buy them and keep a tap on my pyro tendencies.

I'd say come over and love me, but I already met my pyromaniac soulmate, she makes a mean lasagna and has done just as much crazy shit with fire as I have.

SUBMIT ALL SJW AND WATCH THE SITE FALL APART HAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks to me it's a fucking grind fest. I'm amazed it's not already pay-to-win.

Looks like the Trump marketers are already at it.

Low energy rating though. This shit is tough!

This is a very good idea. But you must register your name to submit.. sooo

This site is a beast!

Not even jews are safe!

Just tell them you're "Shlomo Shekelstein", if they doubt you they're antisemitic nadzees

I don't see where you put your name, I think the required first and last name section is for duh ebil rayssist. But maybe I'm stupid.

They're targeting cops too.

This can only end well!

That will certainly end well if this gets big enough.

Ahaha, i'm gonna be up all night posting this shit.

Suuuuuuuuuuuure…

>helloracist.com/conservative-criminalizes-the-black-race/

Why?

What a bitch move. WhoIs database leak when?

Shows up Iceland for me, I got this IP address by using nmap

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

% Note: this output has been filtered.
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '82.221.131.0 - 82.221.131.255'

% Abuse contact for '82.221.131.0 - 82.221.131.255' is [email protected]/* */'

inetnum: 82.221.131.0 - 82.221.131.255
netname: IS-ORANGEWEBSITE
descr: OrangeWebsite.com
org: ORG-IL351-RIPE
admin-c: OTD3-RIPE
tech-c: OTD3-RIPE
mnt-by: MNT-ADVANIA
created: 2014-08-19T11:02:22Z
last-modified: 2016-01-27T15:06:27Z
source: RIPE

organisation: ORG-IL351-RIPE
org-name: Icenetworks Ltd.
org-type: OTHER
address: 60 Market Square
address: Belize City, Belize
abuse-c: OTD3-RIPE
mnt-ref: MNT-ADVANIA
created: 2014-11-05T10:30:10Z
last-modified: 2014-11-05T10:46:28Z
source: RIPE # Filtered

role: OrangeWebsite.com Technical Department
address: OrangeWebsite.com
address: Klapparstigur 7
address: 101 Reykjavik
address: Iceland
abuse-mailbox: [email protected]/* */
admin-c: AK12182-RIPE
tech-c: AK12182-RIPE
nic-hdl: OTD3-RIPE
created: 2013-12-16T09:41:11Z
last-modified: 2013-12-16T09:41:11Z
source: RIPE # Filtered

% Information related to '82.221.128.0/19AS50613'

route: 82.221.128.0/19
descr: Advania / Thor Data Center
origin: AS50613
mnt-by: THOR-MNT
mnt-lower: THOR-MNT
created: 2013-07-30T12:15:23Z
last-modified: 2013-07-30T12:15:23Z
source: RIPE

% This query was served by the RIPE Database Query Service version 1.87.4 (BLAARKOP)

Still, a service provider where you can pay using bitcoin, something is fishy and I wonder who is taking the bait - us or them.

You gotta use a "real" sounding name if you are gonna submit a doctored youtube tweet. I don't think they're gonna accept 'anne frank' or anything obv.

OH GOOD HEAVENS

I CAN SMELL A HAPPENING

wew beat you to the finish my dude.

This is the website they used for security.

whoisprivacycorp.com/
archive.is/YMNSx

Good shit with the OrangeWebsite links. Bitcoin and servers hosted in Belize and Iceland? This is very fishy.

I smell a jew.

As annoying as the Trump spam is, this one is legit funny.

OrangeWebsite.com is one of the best service providers for privacy, and Iceland has some of the best data privacy laws in the world. Coupled with the fact that they used bitcoin to pay for it and their name is hidden in the whois, it's almost like the (((admin))) of this site knows more than they let on.

Also that Leftard just implied that all blacks = niggers.

Way to go Libcuck!

Hillel ben Yosef

Sure is being careful with his privacy for someone who steals privacy.

I think I'm gonna poke around a little around it and see what I can dig up.

Good to know, I have a project that could use some anonymity.

These fucking tweets are killing me.

Maybe those guys need to be shown the way to Holla Forums instead of Twatter.

Roach inbreeding.

Well of course, if his shit got exposed he'd probably be dead in a matter of hours if this got attention. If I was a spineless shit I'd do the same thing as him.

Why must you post it though?

Do as I say, not as I do. How typical.

You mean like you're actively doing when you harass their employers into firing them or have them fucking jailed in more cucked countries? Something tells me being so spiteful that you feel the need to ruin someone's livelihood over an opinion is a bit more life-ruining than somebody calling a nigger a nigger.

I sincerely hope this is just the kikes up to their old tricks and not somebody so insane that they believe they're fighting for the greater good by actually ruining lives over this trivial shit all while claiming to be saving lives from being ruined.

They need real names. Perhaps we can submit a Sam Hyde post and try to pass it as one made by the actual Sam Hyde. Like a miniature version of saying he's behind shootings.

Kek, they even target you for voting.

Oh i was talking about the rayciss guys, not the Libcucks.

Rick Tyler doing a good job and getting free advertisement.

I'm thinking that for those anons who are tweeting or FBing the "racists" to let them know about their entries on this site, perhaps starting a FB page for victims of Hello Racist? A place where they can organize and perhaps mount a lawsuit of some kind–harassment, bullying, or–?

Perhaps some of them can also find out about this place and/or 4cuck, if they don't already know?

One other thing which occurs to me is, if this really becomes over the top huge, eventually Facebook itself will turn on this site–because it is counter-productive to Facebook itself. Enough people get doxxed and harassed off Facebook and people will begin leaving Facebook in droves. Costing Facebook $$$hekels….

So many ways to play this.

I'm quite sure the owner is a British Jew.

i dont think so mate. jews love shekels, but not as much as they hate white ppl

Start our own site 'Hello SJWcuck'. Dox every SJW in existence and shame them.

Zionists who oppose immigration to Israel will be ousted too.

Anti-Africanism in Israel is a really fucking huge problem and through identifying the bigots, such things can be undone.

And James would be absolutely right!

The retards who submit this shit actually get to vote.

i remember a site like this popping up a few months ago. It was run by some feminist bitch who got doxxed right away.
No media covered this at all.
This site got tons of media attention.
This site is run by a jew.
and no jew will allow sjw dox or jew dox.

Already got Sam in.
Also, for some reason you can't copy and paste on the website. I had to do weird javascript shit to paste stuff.

I'm surprised it doesn't already exist. They have virtually no sense of danger about the shit they post. Sitting ducks. I'll contribute regularly.

I have a feeling we're going to find out, either way. kek

Shlomo is a real name.

10/10

I love you wonderful cunts.

Should i get 4cuck in on this? Maybe they'll get the owner faster with more manpower.

Part of me says to get Holla Forums on this, but Holla Forums isn't like it used to be and seems to have gone from retarded to retarded, and could just fuck it up.

Nah, they'd probably support these idiots that own this site.

sjwlist.com/Main_Page

Oh, well thanks!

This is unrelated, but why the fuck would anyone ever put anything with their real name on the internet?

yesssss thank you

These little shits know about memes.

Dayum Amrica, didn't know you guys were this far gone…

Not for long, I'd wager he'll get doxed real easy

Massive ego and/or naivety and/or stupidity.

If it's something like Facebook, it's probably just being naive. When it goes onto things like Youtube, it's usually ego/stupidity. When it's on Reddit or the like, it's a cocktail of the three in desperate need of those penis enlarging upvotes.

this
Flood it with reports of fake accs, posting common sense memes

If dubs will get Holla Forums in on this.

Kek has shown that Holla Forums is truly lost.

What about 4cuck Holla Forums?

Worth a shot if dubs

Kek has shown that 4/pol/ is beyond repair as well.

I already posted my "Off By One.png".

You truly have no meme magic. kek frowns upon you.

Rerolling.

Fuck, not even my most powerful summon can do shit.

Now you've caught his "off by one" curse. user, let it go. The dubs are not with you.

GOOD FUCKING LUCK I'M USING A PRIVATE WINDOW ON CHROME YOU KIKES, HAHAHAHAHAH

If dubs then 4cuck is beyond saving.

If dubs we accept we can't get dubs and stop rolling forever

You need to check yourself before you kek yourself, user.

It's a matter of quality vs quantity.

Holla Forums is like Russia, their strategy is to just throw retards at the enemy until they give in. On the other hand, if you want the best quality, you could look at /baph/, although the quantity isn't there.

just get dubs already you tards

kek has forsaken us.

kek

Its a web2.0 thing, those people started using fakebook when they were 12

site is down lol

and yet all the good goy informants must register full name and shit.

Well, that didn't last very long.

Technical difficulties?

I got "Error establishing a database connection", could be DDoS

please be joking…

they read the comments…

Judington Post!
AGAIN!

Yeah same here.

This site's maiden voyage went without a hitch, kek.

Your post # is my phone #.

Its probably one of ours tbh lads.

Site is back up.

I just looked and it seems dead. What's up? I don't go there often, but last time I did there were lots of active threads.

Holla Forums seems awfully soft lately.

Wow, did Obingbong really fuck up that hard?

It's been like that since it got deleted, they had to move to tor sites and they didn't really have the numbers to pull through that clusterfuck, so now it's usually like 7 active users, so they probably have around a hundred or so users, but they do good work.

you wat?

The way they describe "outting racists" sounds like they're admitting it's a term for wrongthinkers

of course, snitches never want to be found out

In a healthy society, these people would seen as mentally ill.

It's because racists are not really dangerous, that the cucks have it as hobby to hunt us, and that needs to stop.

These pictures have really gotten out of control. I fucking love it.

I prefer 'racialist' the original term for someone who notices the differences between the races.
Being racialist is only common sense. In the future, only the racialist will survive.

TL;DR

omg that was classic greatness !

Holla Forums got deleted?

Racist just means people who stick to their race. That's what the Frenchie who coined it meant with it.

It was the kike Trotsky who turned it into what it is now; a label for whites.

When these faggots realize racists and bigots become empowering words, they would truly lost.

He was referring to /baph/.

Here's what you can do Holla Forums

you can post this at least 1000 times at once

Oh, and disable JS or use an extension that enables copy-pasing since they're blocking it

Blocking HTML code with JS filter? WOW.

It feels good to see the new and improved KGB/Securitate/Stazi informant network 2.0 start working. This will be just as succesfull as the other ones :D

Ah well at least it will teach normies self control

Poor Taylor Swift…

Uh oh, now people who already know I'm racist will know I'm racist. What a tragedy!

No, they block the right-click and common system shortcuts like Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V etc.

Bunch of faggots the people who run that site are. Contributed 500 names over 2 hours and every single one was deleted because of the above mentioned reasons. Also it used to be a register and login affair, not this gay-ass "Request Account" bullcrap.

I recommend we either try and co-opt the site or start our own no-holds barred version.

Sounds better, but do they have a lot of traffic?

Also yeah that is pure ass faggotry of the gayest encounter.

An outfit like this is so easy to crash with no survivors it's almost not worth it… except for the Keks!

Fight Jewry with Jewry, friends.

I'll go out on a limb and say they just start hiding their racism.

Perfect Mr.Pickles version!

9.9/10

Probably that shitdick-loving jew Soros again.

Reminds me of the racist tree.

I dunno man, he did get interviewed by the Huffington Kike.

someone report white supremacist mass murderer professional hater Sam Hyde

What's wrong with XP? It was a quality operating system, at least as far as Windows goes.

Also, this helloracist site isn't going to have any real impact. Or, if anything, it will backfire. There was that other site, Social Autopsy, a few months ago with that sort of cute nigress who was going to collect and publish the "already publicly available" personal information of online bigots and trolls. Her site never even made it off the ground and even her Kickstarter was shut down. And does anybody remember who was behind the site's forced abortion?

Zoe Quinn and Randi Harper got buttblasted that someone else was making a splash in the online world of anti-bullying, anti-mobbing, social justice circus.

The only site or group that I know of that's been allowed to exist without direct influence from or controlled by the Quinn Cabal is gettingracistsfired. They got my buddy's little brother fired during the Ferguson nonsense and the nationwide "die-ins". The guy was at an Eagles game in Philadelphia, and when he came outside, there were niggers laying over the street and sidewalks. He tweeted something to the effect of, "Jesus Christ, if these monkeys had any actual responsibilities, they wouldn't have the time or desire to lay in the street blocking traffic. Get a job, you gorillas."

Within two days, his employer had been contacted and he was fired. gettingracistsfired rejoicingly celebrated on tumblr for a day or two, until the next witch hunt began. And there were many witch hunts to be had during that time. That was right around the time the Ferguson shit was really kicking off.

Are you kidding me, those SJW harpies shut down one of their because of e-attention?

And sorry to hear about your brother, must've had a really shitty employer to get fired over something like that.

ahem, not to pour some gazoline on your mood, but if you decide to burn so much cardboard in your yard, the cops who came the first time to tell you to get rid of that shit will be back with some informations about safety regulations in the city and pollution rules and fines and stuff

(((who wishes to remain anonymous)))

I'm so scared I just a-spoiled me pantaloons.

Yeah, not like this will backfire.

But really, social media is like babysitting little kids. Watch your trucker mouth and turn off the Playboy channel.

Expose moi? Cool do it, but i'll delete the posts and sue for defamation. this is america sonny and DOXXING is illegal
Gotta jew the jewdicial system no?

Violates it in the same way that the "blockbot(see twitter)" blocklist was breaking US and UK law. It's effectively a blacklist, and in both countries operating a blacklist is illegal. This is of course also illegal in Canada and most other EU countries. Also illegal in Japan and Singapore.

They're asking to get sued into the fucking dirt.

So this is just a containment site for annoying sheboons.

Seriously, this fucking planet… You know this site owner is Jewish. 99/100 times, racial agitation outfits like this have Semitic roots.

Jews want everyone else to have to deal with minorities, while staying in their own Jewish-exclusive enclaves far from any of them.

Sy Gold

I have to use FB for my work, but I am very careful there, for obvious reasons. You don't bring your box of fuck books to the office, right?

that's more subtle than that
when the based sort-of-cute nigress made her social autopsy project, she got attacked by the sjw-finalboss-team because her project threatened to reveal their (((tactics)))
it was rational self-defense on their part, it's just that their behavior would have been exposed as being at odds with their stated goals

degree180.com/8686-2/
degree180.com/how-the-new-york-magazine-allowed-jesse-singal-to-scam-candace-owens/
degree180.com/8753-2/

in fact, if someone tell her about hello-racist, she may well do an article about them
I like what she writes

How has your friends little brother been doing since then? That is fucking bullshit, but not surprising given today's political climate.

Not to be a dick but he should know that anything remotely racist should stay off social media if it is tied to your real name. Doesn't excuse the gook who run's that tumblr, but it is always worth noting to make sure your anonymity is secure.

My brain kind of short circuits when someone says something logical, but somehow deems it wrong because it's mean

mate…

He's a one man walking genocide.
That burger is pure trouble mates, better watch out

He's doing alright. He used to opportunity to focus on school. He was having trouble going to college and holding a full time job. So now he has a part time job in the same field to have some spending cash, and he's mostly just devoted himself to finishing his degree. He didn't care much about his old job because he was just there until he got his degree and start working in his field of study. But he lost his health insurance and other benefits.

Yeah, you unfortunately have to censor yourself these days unless you're willing to deal with the potential consequences, or you just don't care. But this kid's not really savvy to the Internet. I've known him since he was a little kid, and he's usually been a bookworm and nerdy dude. He was a hardcore Runescapefag in the mid 2000s, but as far as I know, that's the deepest he went into the Internet.

But he was raised right by his dad, and his brother (my buddy) made sure to teach his little brother to never relax around blacks. So even without the Internet and the likes of Holla Forums, he managed to grow into a pretty respectable, redpilled young man. But he had never even heard of gettingracistsfired until the calls, texts, emails, social media bombardment and pizzas started. One decent White man doing reconnaissance on the SJWs saw what was happening and texted him with a link to his info on the gettingracistsfired page. My buddy's brother had only barely even heard of tumblr, and was completely unaware of the batshit lunacy to goes on there.

Then two days later he showed up to work and the manager called him into his office. The owner and another supervisor was already in the office when he came in. They asked him if he posted racist comments on the Internet, and he admitted that he posted an angry tweet about protestors blocking the streets and stadium exits.

They said they couldn't have the company associated with any type of racial bigotry and they began proceedings to fire him. He ended up quitting in return for his health benefits being extended for 30 or 45 days after resignation. The owner also said that the company couldn't withstand "hundreds of protestors" outside his building. The people calling and emailing were claiming that they would stage a protest outside his offices indefinitely until the racist was fired. The owner was convinced that there really were hundreds of people involved.

Personally, I think it was probably 8-10 people, emailing from junk email addresses and calling/texting from various online services. But the volume of the harassment made it seem like a lot more people were involved. When I found out it was gettingracistsfired, I went and found the page about him. There were only about 8 unique users commenting, despite the hundreds of calls/texts/emails. So I believe it was just a handful of autists making a barrage of empty threats. But his bosses are a bunch of NORPs who don't know anything about the Internet and who flee in terror at any mention of the Greatest Sin, racism.

So the kid got fucked by a few (mostly White and Jewish as far as I could tell) mentally ill social retards with absolutely too much time on their hands. Basically the exact type of people he was talking about when he tweeted, "You'd have no time or interest in any of this bullshit if you had any real responsibilities in your life. Get a fucking job"

Fucking kek!

Holy fuck look at this list where he describes what 'Online Harrassment' is:

https:[email protected]/* *//an-open-letter-to-social-autopsy-ae64fccdcfe#.i96fnmwy1

It is fucking everything that SJWs do themselves.

Are they fucking kikes or something? I want to put them into ground more than ever now.

What kind of job does one choose when you have to do that?

My first day at a new work place went like this:

Seriously, do you have women as your employees when they fire you over "DAS RAYCISS"?

Any job where the employer cares about the image of the company?

And that image is going to be ruined by a couple of screaming SJWs?

Fine with me. Might normalize racism again.

You just learning this now? Fucking retards. Gamergate warned you of this shit two years ago and most of you decided to sperg out instead of paying attention that these fuckers use DARVO like it's going out of style.

That's the ideological enemy you're facing and the same ones that want to "destroy white culture."

Or the 'victims' (really, who gives a shit, if people treat you shit over this you don't want them in your life in the first place) get together and unite against the Leftist terror.

No easier rallying than soldiers that are being cornered by the enemy.

Dude i knew they were utter shit, i just didn't expect them to be absolute jews.

How to break this within a week:

Report literally every kike, nigger, spic, gook, camel jockey, and buffalo you know for WACISM

Then report every nonwhite friend they have

A single Holla Forumsack spending a week doing this could fill the site with so many false positives it turns out worse than that peeple app

RIP in peace tay, we will never forget you.

It's even worse… LMAO.

Seriously man. This is the shit islam pulls all the fucking time, this is far beyond 'dem bein' jews' on this shit.

So it's up and running now?

Yes, apparently. At least many people believe it will. And the fact is, in today's world, all it takes a is a couple nobodies to scream, "RACIST!!!" loud enough, and those nobodies attract attention and more nobodies. Then, they in turn attract more, and then an army of riled up, witch hunting virtue-signalers, half of whom don't even know wtf happened and just blindly responded to the cry of "racism", come banging your door down.

This is can be overwhelming to a normie, and especially one who is concerned with his company's reputation and longevity. Or lawsuits from any employee or customer who ever had a grudge against the company and now has a precedent to claim racial discrimination. Or actual protests outside their offices/store/shop/whatever. Or loss of advertisers/sponsors/investors. The list goes on.

Accusations of racism tend to have the snowball effect. And it really is the greatest sin in today's society. Seriously, I said to two black guys one day that, "Being a racist isn't the absolute worst thing a human being can be." They both immediately and vehemently rejected that statement and said racism the worst character trait, ideology and behavior a person could exhibit.

I asked them if a guy who isn't violent and doesn't actively infringe on anyone's civil rights, but would prefer to live around Whites, and Whites only, and cares more about his own race than anybody else's…you really believe he's just as bad or worse than, say, a pedophile rapist and murderer?

Then mumbled and stared at their feet, shaking their heads. They understood the point I was making, but they just couldn't bring themselves to openly accept or even acknowledge the idea that 1) racism is not the highest form of evil, and 2) not all "racists" are violent, foaming-at-the-mouth sociopaths who keep a noose within arm's reach at all times.

Their brainwashing and victimhood indoctrination would not allow them to even admit that a rapist and murderer of children is probably a little more of a societal detriment than a White guy who prefers to keep his distance from non-Whites, but doesn't harm even anybody in the process of that.

Racism isn't even 'evil' dude, it just means you prefer your own race over others.

Well i guess small businesses could suffer from SJW attacks, but then again it can also work in someone's advantage.

Like that Hungarian truck driver who got fired because of that video he made, soon after he had 10 employers offering him a job.

It guess it varies.

This is an underrated post.

But seriously, well put.

Absolutely not. It's full of nothing but reddit and nigger dicks.

The only thing 4chan Holla Forums is good for is taking the blame.

That is some degrading cuckoldry indeed.

wew

Apparently niggers and beaners are too fucking stupid to "change".

In my country right wing organisation we have a private drupal install where we collect all of the leftist bullshit people who spout it out the hardest. From politicians, ngo's to mere civilians, even on people who aren't citizens who from outside our society are trying to push their leftist narrative on us.

Specific categories for drugs, erotic/escort, for a myriad of political narratives, black pete attackers. These are the people who will be chucked from helicopters, locked in camps away from society or perhaps more closely watched.

Even though people may change their political opinion, this is uncommon for intellectuals. We knew their opinion favored what was mainstream and primarily morally just and thus can't be trusted.

We would never advertise it publicly, this is just asking for lawsuits here in western europe if not grounds for criminal prosecution. We don't even allow mere members of right wing organizations access, it's invite only for people who attended demonstrations on a regular basis and who we feel can be trusted, even here are different branches and access levels.

We've considered branching our scope to envelop all members but it's too risky. We could also create a secondary site where people can only report others but there won't be publicized but some still think it would draw to much negative attention.

When the creator of this racist detector says he want's people to know who are racist, so they can be aware of their decisions in society. That's a load of bullshit. These are communists if not Marxist building databases on people for their Commissar days to go door to door.

The fuck is that?

well put. this illustrates the religious quality of our modern disease. the animals are roosting at the barn. that's all it really is. they aren't capable of organized thought and behavior.

leftists are mentally handicapped in terms of being able to organize their thoughts rationally and capably behave in terms of multiple different values at once.

for them it is war and a sort of emotional issue which exerts itself over their personhood. the social structure and social sphere is their bread and butter and which they level to, i think that they must be driven by a primal desire for domination and control which cannot be gathered through outer means, their only means to a power is through these memes they have created ("racism" "bigot") and then they can exert a small amount of shameless power over others.

it's a mental meme disease they have spread over many years and whose roots are deep enough to render it almost into inviziblity

the best way to combat modern "RACE-LIBERALISM" in modern society as a living human is to understand it first, and to reject its tenets almost inherent to the mental psyche of your own system. in this space you can essentially create a movement of your own

the Alt-Right is still just reacting against the left instead of actively creating the new subculture which the entire society lives by

it has to assert its own superiority, create its own lingo, create new spaces which are welcoming for people and fun, sexy, and cool. it has to be open minded and unique. by doing this it is able to assert the new space, show that it is not the caricature the left has attempted to make, and then it is able to take total control.

until then the Jews and cucks, and butthurt liberals everywhere are still going to be calling the shots and pushing anyone they don't like around

the only possible way to destroy the current order of modern PC SJW faggotry is to totally reject it, and to create something that is so much better, so much more fun, so much ore creative, more sexy, more open, more intellectual, more edgy, more exciting, more surprising, and just generally more attractive to pretty much everyone, and which has absolutely ZERO room for SJW PC bullshit inside of it. that's the only way

I'm talking about real life, not the internet only. I'm talking about festivals, stores, coffee shops, music, art, movies, workplaces, and everything else. I'm talking about human social reality.

Alt-Cuck is the same PC shit as the Republicucks and Cuckservatives; always bending over for Leftism, always signalling how 'progressive' and philo-semitic they are, alway denouncing 'da ebil gnatsees' and always afraid to stand up for the white guy.

The Alt-Cuck is just an attempt to tap into a growing disenfrachised generation, effectively steering them away from The Right and back into the crypto-Leftist status quo.

Heiled and keked

If dubs, 2017 will be the year Social Justice dies, by teenagers calling each other niggers and kikes on faceberg for a laugh.

it's clear to me that what is going on right now in the world is that the Jews control almost all social spaces. they have a vice grip, though it is an invisible power. they don't really show themselves, but where their presence is they ensure that they are able to control who is and isn't welcome into the spaces and who can and cannot experience social success. they carefully draw the lines in order to prevent "thought-criminals" from being openly accepted into the social sphere. this may or may not be an energy thing they do.

the point is that the only possible way to live, and to be happy, as well as to stop letting those people run your life, and dictate where you can and cannot go, and what you can and cannot do, and who you can and cannot be around, and the degree to which you can and cannot have success in your life, in the world, and in all your desires and goals, is inherently to cast of the entire spell they have cast, and to then throw it off like a dirty rag, with the full force of your ability

the only way then, is to totally assert your own desires and wants into the physical space of society, and to cast of the power mongers who are trying to hold you down, and who genuinely desire the power over the physical realm. there is no other way to actually live in reality. the subcultures they run in the physical space of reality are tightly controlled and contested spaces of psychic, sexual, and emotional social energy which humans require to live.

if you are going to be a truth teller, and live with reality, you are going ultimately to face the fact that physical space is under control because at this point you will recognize that you have been targeted for energy disposal, or prevention, to not incorporate your energy into the space. regardless of what effect this might have on your life.

the only possible way to combat this is through interior energy inversion, that is to say, through extroversion. the truth mind is an introverted space, it is inside, invisible and unseen. the external - by most accounts - is a place where false things happen.

thus instead of simply going into the external, one must make the external into the internal. the way of doing this is not by exiting the internal space, but by asserting the internal mental mode into the space itself.

the more butthurt you cause in them, the more you know that what you are doing is working. you must not show any mercy in this particular process of externalizing reality. what i mean is that most good people have guilt about asserting their reality onto the world. we feel less of a desire for a sort of control.

the animals of the left do not feel this way. they enjoy their cheap thrills. so do not make the mistake of feeling an emotional reaction to their error. simply look away and ignore it. the pain you cause in the inferior by externalizing your reality is irrelevant. this pain is a moral duty for you. it is a duty for you to exteranlize your reality.

in fact, those who fail to do so can be considered cowards and traitors to existence itself.

It already died. We are just cleaning up the remnants at this point by consolidating power. It's going to be a long term process at this point but the main event has already passed.

I thought inclusiveness was bad and anti-white? :3

I just want to state that anonymity does not exist currently. The facade of anonymity is all we have.

tbh it might increase my follower amount

It is indeed a Leftist buzzword that ties right into 'diversity'.

'Hello Faggot'

all blacks are niggers, you fucking redditfag

No they're not, black people (aka upstanding citizens) have a rule when it comes to niggers to stay the fuck away from them.

This actually gives me an idea–if we can get some anti-SJW normies (the kind of people who hate feminists and anti-white racists, but who aren't actual racists like us) on board to make people see this app as laughable, we can actually openly post redpills on race.

We can post infographs and whatnot, and just act like we're being ironically racist to get a higher rating on a bogus website.

meant for

no one on this board cares.

Hey nigger, nobody cares about your mental gymnastics. Seriously fuck off.

Odd, I make a distinction and so does the otherfag.

/sp/ remain the best shitposters

Frankly, I'm not entirely sure this isn't a reverse con by a Holla Forumslack.

Never mind the hypocrisy of the founder…

It's been so long since I last saw this cuckold argument torn from a Chris Rock stand-up.

Only if news of it and how bad it is gets out there. Sadly the guy who did so for peeple got approached by alphabet agencies- I mean, "got bored" and stopped making videos.

Would you fucking weeb faggots fuck off already? Christ. It's one thing to post some shitty animoo pic, another to try to derail a thread to talk about your waifus.
>>>/a/

Seriously what the fuck, black people hate niggers and try to get away from them.

I'm pretty sure they hate niggers more than whites because they have to deal with them on a daily basis, and these niggers think they're the same and will get violent when black people tell them to fuck off.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out either, black-on-black violence is through the fucking roof all year every year.

Seconded.

Donald Trump and Punished "Venom" Trump confirmed?

Fuck off Holla Forums.

An ACTUAL CUCK I know on normiebook (full fedora, and still has the neckbeard last time I saw him) was sperging about it today.

I have a fake employer on my FB. Solves the problem.

"So and so dosn't work here."

Never believe anything you read on the internet, SJWs.

I'll let my Dutch friends know about this database. You lost me at drugs and escorts.

Stormsperg detected

It would be hilarious if it turns out this is a honeypot from some of our guys, but I doubt it.

What irony.

That said: How stupid do you have to be to post online with your actual identity while talking about this shit?
IQ

Jew detected.

It is when you're hwhite, goy :^)

The reverse honey pot? Is such a thing posible?

I couldn't think of a reason for wanting this information otherwise. Please Holla Forums database administrator, you know what you have to do.

Fuck off you outsider.

i HATE NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

HELLO RACIST!

your slurs don't have any power here shlomo

They gonna accuse you of not being a traitor

They gonna accuse you of not wanting your kids to become despised minorities

They gonna accuse you of being against your demographic eradication

Shame she's such a annoying, ignorant, feminist retard… that rack looks pretty spectacular….

Everyone should hate this person, why does she have an audience?

Hello, firewood.

Why do any of these stupid feminists have an audience? Why do they make these dumb videos, saying the same tired shit over and over?

Signalling.

Ahhh! My sides.

Well, signalling, and generally being attention whores who's entire ego is based on video likes and stupid sycophantic signalling comments.

They all just pat each other on the back and swoon at how smart and enlightened they are, saying and believing the same feel-good, unsubstantiated nonsense that makes them feel entitled to their privilege and justified in their prejudice.

So can I make an account on this website? I'm gonna sign up as either Reinhard Heydrich or Augusto Pinochet

And report anti-Semites?

Nah. Just shitpost in the comments or say "The person who made this website needs to be thrown from a helicopter."

Is this what race mixing looks like?

So you support degenerate behavior that can erode communities and lives?

This is gonna be fun.
Someone make a new thread for this.

Is there any way to get around that?
Will it work if I just type out the code manually?

I don't know, but I really like this video for some reason (embedded)

Just turn off the audio

Whoops

We are working that site over p fuggin good right now.

#SECURITY VULNERABILITY DETECTED!

Hello Racist uses a WordPress background

They have a non-CAPTCHAed admin panel helloracist.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http://www.helloracist.com/wp-admin/&reauth=1

They are running PHP/5.6.15.

They are using a plugin called WordPress Plugin: WP-PostRatings, which will not work if they are using a self-signed cert. (github.com/lesterchan/wp-postratings/issues/75)

So I checked and.. they are running a self-signed cert that encrypts nothing!

(Unable to communicate securely with peer: requested domain name does not match the server's certificate.

HTTP Strict Transport Security: false

HTTP Public Key Pinning: false)

Looks like the cert was made to only work with vps28438.iceservers.net and www.vps28438.iceservers.net

This means when the admin staff logs in helloracist.com/wp-admin, they will be sending their password in plain-text :D

Find a weak hop, put on a sniffer, and have fun :D

this

dude

hi weev

word on the streets is that sites not doing to well and is flapping right now.

Come on Holla Forums, you know what to do.

Laci gives me bagel fever.

friendly reminder to all: axioms of the state of affairs:

step 1: have no memory or foresight. step 2: own the currency printing, own the credit fraction lending of banks+insurances+food, own annuity rates or licensing, own the energy companies, and destroy through hyperregulation all alt-competitor owners of said institutions/corporates (this is obama's two terms in a nutshell, go look it up). step 3: expand nominal currency (aka the ledger sheets) on assets only for 8 years (buy backs, bail-ins, bail-outs, all precipitated by your own lending or legislative-force 2/4/8 years earlier).

now every one – except you and your buddies – are poor. by definition: all nominals/currencies have been expanded, thus each dollar/pound/euro individually divided by X printed + X credited + X network effect. worse, the receivers of such prints and credits were, are, and will forever be the worst behaving and least intelligent with their exchanges (eg: 10mil watermelon obsessed blacks got 10k dollars each over 10yrs, they then buy watermellons, did you own any to sell to them? why would you… unless you knew). the 'worse' parts are vast and bottomless, far too many to list here.

so. we're all poor. but still have to eat. want to work? you can only get currency - and they have all of it (printed, credited, and printed/credited some more when the last batch runs out). want to start a company? renovate a house? farm? trade? you'll need capital loans, or supplies entrapped in capital-loan trades (thus are forced to use dollars to pay their workers, and their suppliers, etc). samething: (((they))) have all the capital and loans, by virtue of simply owning 1 – just mother fucking o-n-e – currency node and just lending without memory. restated, they have billions because they said so – and thus do, and such a statement is impossible to audit, refute. it is fiat.

now, and only now, can you look at the pozzed out idiots, the white knights, the pseudo-alpha faggots, the gay sodomites, the failed female feminist dykes, the hoodrat whores and white slut coal burners. they all confess, with the lies they're taught, that they pledge allegiance to their breadwinners. they know where their bread is buttered, who butters it, no matter how ungodly uneducated and unable to do basic math.

when X says 'oh that's racist' – translation: i agree to lie the lie for you, now fulfill your part and please feed my dependent failed ass.

when X says 'oh we should let them in' – translation: i agree, i –am– poor, and i agree that other people's things are mine.

when X says 'oh look at my expensive brand inclusion watch/shirt/tattoo' – translation: look, i just agreed to lie, now you agree to too, or else you're excluded. we all have to eat, fam'

when X says 'oh we have to have more young healthy people pay their fair share into obamacare' – translation: don't you agree that vampiric forced extraction from the young able bodied men is tasty? isn't (((migrants, immigrants, the willful-diseased/inbred/unhealthy))) eating children not theirs fun?

the language itself is the hyper-framing-frame. it has been subverted. we notice this in microcosm by the truth being outlawed – but this is an effect, not a cause, not a mechanism, not an explanation; only a stupid sperg, not a smart one, and not a learning one.

recognize, and refuse to agree to lie.
recognize, and refuse to agree to steal.
you will make enemies, of liars and thieves.
because without your agreement, they starve.

so they lie, to eat. to eat you, and your children. that's it. that's all it is. don't get lost in the hall of mirrors, visual, spoken, libido, or otherwise.

and fuck laci green and her god damn juicy jewtits. any fish who bites, looses. failed female iranian halfbreed cries white men don't like her. that's what she does. that's what she's done since fucking high school. apparently her jewtits are etched into the internet's code…

don't get lost in the hall of mirrors. same thing as before , same subversion, same deliberately frankenstiens pasting zombified parts not theirs onto their person, to eat. jewtits are just libido frankensteins. sorry.

Jesus christ man, I needed that laugh. Thanks. What gets me about her is that she is supposed to be some sort of feminist icon yet she just flaunts her tits in every video. It's like the definition of facilitating 'objectification'(which is a bullshit concept to begin with) while preaching to the femicunt choir about pedantic bullshit.

Leave my weed and psychedelics alone. I need it for my /fringe/ meme magic.

Any updates about the (((owner)))?

if someone inadvertently gains access, it may be a good idea to leave a tracer (of any kind) that will load on the admin's puter, instead of immediately thrashing the place and preventing the possibility of doxxing these (((people)))
jes'sayan

They're asking for it, aren't they?

(((the founder)))

stupid niggers it's /baphomet/

/baph/ got nuked after they doxed some (((important people))) and they switched to that hidden board, not been to /baphomet/ for a while but I'm sure it's alive still

Yep.

Maybe we should make a counter campaign!

The hello cuck campaign where we expose and raid some snob who is an obvious liberal cuck.

This kind of shit pisses me off though. This is wyh you never EVER EVER associate yourself with garbage social media. Fuck facebook as well farming user data and selling it while still saying no no no no we treat your privacy with respect. I don't even get it why people use terrible facebook. The only thing I want if I want to stay in contact with people is a chat service that can guarantee anonymity. Maybe another thing I want is to be able to call someone through that service but that is secondary. Those are the only 2 things. I don't even get it why people put their entire life online in modern day. Why do people do this!?

Just … why?

Also why is there no captcha on the other login page? Retard who rushed this site tbhfam.

FFFFFFF-

I didn't intend to greentext. Fuck, I'm tired.