This is my thread. Anyone that posts in my thread besides me will receive a permaban as per the rules:

This is my thread. Anyone that posts in my thread besides me will receive a permaban as per the rules: 8ch.net/b/rules.html

MODS BAN HIM

. .

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

. . .

MODS PLS

. . . .

Cry more. Mods ban this faggot.

You are breaking the rules

gtestshrgtrhs

. . . . .

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST!)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

memes

USER WAS MEMED FOR THIS POST

still no bans ITT
it all makes sense now

Okay it looks like I overlooked some things when I made that rule. I'm going to have to add some rules to the per-thread rules rule.

BRB I'm on vidya break so I'll do it later. Meanwhile this is an anime thread.

nigger

faggot

Sorry boys. It's just that I overlooked a few loopholes.

• Trolls can use threads like this to get VPN and Tor users banned
• Trolls can use this to override the global rule
I've been a programmer/hacker for a long time so I understand the vunlerability of exploits

I'll have it patched soon.

Okay I edited the rules to make sure nobody can use it to create a loophole.

Global rules:
• Do not post, request, or link to any content illegal in the United States of America.

Holla Forums Specific rules:
• No rules! (applies to moderators).
• No trolling.
• All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
• Users can create their own rules for a thread and our moderators will enforce them! (global rules & no rules still apply).

My thread was so amazing that the rules had to be changed to stop it. Truly a legendary thread

faggooy

PLEASE LEAVE

if dubs you let me write the rules and you post your feet

which users, exactly? how many need to agree on a rule for it to be enforced? how are conflicting rules handled?

For example, suppose an OP starts a thread without stating any rules. Someone else comes in and posts "this is now a gore thread, dissenters will be banned." Does this become the new rule for that thread? Under what circumstances can it be overridden?

ello blazers