Days 1 and 2: 12 drug suspects die, 700 surrender

Days 1 and 2: 12 drug suspects die, 700 surrender

MANILA, Philippines - In the first two days of the Duterte presidency, at least 12 suspected drug traffickers and users were killed while more than 700 drug users surrendered in the cities of Taguig, Pasay and San Juan.

Duterte promised during the campaign that he would have drug traffickers killed because they destroyed families and the country’s future.

From Thursday when he assumed office until yesterday morning, eight drug suspects were killed in Bulacan, two in Cavite, one in Manila and another in Ilocos.

The eight suspects in Bulacan were killed in anti-drug operations in the towns of San Rafael, Hagonoy, San Ildefonso, Norzagaray and Guiguinto and in Malolos City early yesterday, according to reports that reached Senior Supt. Romeo Caramat Jr., acting Bulacan police director.

philstar.com/headlines/2016/07/02/1598751/days-1-and-2-12-drug-suspects-die-700-surrender

Other urls found in this thread:

hightea.wellcomeapps.com/
darkmoon.me/2014/china-jews/
leap.cc/
theguardian.com/society/2015/jul/22/police-wont-target-pot-smokers-small-scale-growers-commissioners
vimeo.com/73878086
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/richard-branson-drugs/477930/
hydroculture.co.uk/Customer-Services/
hydroculture.co.uk/
growell.co.uk/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/793799/senior-officials-at-pnp-undergo-surprise-drug-test
archive.is/pskHL
ibtimes.co.uk/jr-subbed-philippines-drug-dealers-found-dead-president-duterte-vows-wipe-out-crime-graphic-1568504
archive.is/DwvrM
archive.is/rDrnp
archive.is/0bKxV
news.abs-cbn.com/news/07/05/16/duterte-links-5-top-cops-to-drug-trade
archive.is/1DHAp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a decent start

What a hero

CAN"T DIVERT THE DUTERTE

Oceania is an interesting place.

The madman's actually doing it.

there was some point in the 2000's when fiction became reality

refreshing isn't it

a politician actually doing what they said they were going to do.

I just hope Trump will pull through for us.

Is he going to take the Flips back from Canada?

Wew.

So he's actually starting a criminal holocaust?

He's promoting vigilantism, and the non degenerate parts of the country will gladly answer his call. If you aren't well versed in history, Asian countries in general do not like drugs. Not in an 1970s America kind of way, but rather in a "we spent the 19th century addicted to opiates, never again" kind of way.

Looks like it.

I remember the French and British really fucking over China with Opium.

I think they're still mad.

fucking based filipino trump

Don't kid yourself.
Without due process it will be a witch hunt.

"Do your duty, and I will die for you."

This guy is my hero. He is in a league above all other leaders on earth. A guy who actually cares about his people. God bless him.

Honestly third world countries kinda need this kind of governance to be at least decent.

Looks what happens in the Arab world when democracy is implemented.

Low IQ people just can't handle higher forms of government.

What if he started doing the same with jews next? Could this madman be the next Hitler?

Fuck off you liberal cunt.

It's not even the fact that China's lower caste became addicted to opium, but rather the outflow of capital from China during that time. British boats came to China with Opium and left with silver. Not saying that China is a dindu nuffin, but they still mad.

I have no idea what's going on, but I'd say that there's some due process. The police must investigate each person killed, go into each suspected drug dealer's house and figure out if it was a legitimate street justice. People who live honest lives know who is dealing drugs in their neighborhood user, especially in places where people don't sit inside and shitpost all day. If you take a second and ignore the 12 dead, 700 surrendered voluntarily. This is a sign that drug dealers are terrified of being lynched.

I don't have an opinion on whether this is gonna be effective or not but you have to admit that this was pretty badass.

All this talk about opium and china made me remember this gem of a browser game:

hightea.wellcomeapps.com/

Due process is simple in the Philippines. Duterte will give you 5 seconds to run.

I don't have a problem with chinks slaughtering each other. I was disagreeing with anons implication that these would be just killings and not "slanty-eyed nigga stole my rice and fucked my goat" killings.

Not an argument (or even accurate).

Lel

Flipland needs a purge anyway.

Their government is bloated with corruption and drugs.
Massive unemployment.
Cartels, kebabs and rebel commies fighting in the streets killing random people.

The only place in that country that isn't a massive drug and crime ridden shithole is Davao City, which Duterte ran for 10 years.

He turned one of the worst cities in Asia into literally one of the safest. It's so safe now, you can actually leave your doors unlocked at night.
Head outside the city and it's like a fucking warzone with all the gang warfare going on.

Damn that's a pretty redpilling game. I really wish more people were aware about the history of opiates in general. Otherwise the US probably wouldn't be having a problem with them now. Fentanyl is going to be opium as the US is to 19th century China, screencap this post.

The future of the Philippines, Duterte or not, hinges on the US election. The Clintons have been in bed with the Chinese since the 90s, they won't interfere with their slow takeover of SE Asia.

Only Trump can save them.

Only white people and nip nongs have ever given a fuck about due process. Unless the whole society cares enough about laws that they can be counted on to behave themselves, the government should have the power to take the gloves off or step out of the way from time to time.

Just want to point out that kikes were the forerunners in the Brits opium gigs.

darkmoon.me/2014/china-jews/

Literally we meme'd "right wing" death squads.

Duterte remindes me or this

I think they were foreshadowing because he literally looks like the guy in the movie

This guy is literally hitler

and thats a good thing.

Shitskins can't into civilisation so you might as well let them handle things their own way.

The man is literally doing a wonderful thing to the country. Now if the Catholic church, liberals, and other left leaning douche bags would get out of this guy's way and let him do his job, then the Philippines will be a wonderful place. It could potentially be an example for the rest of the world.

2 days in and he's already made his country a little bit better

they invented gunpowder first too.. but we had to show them how it was really done.

is there a best of video compilation for this guy?
lots of it is in flipglish

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA…BATMAN!!!

Fug this is the second batman thing I've seen today. The other was in Russia.

Stay safe, Hotwheels

Imagine that faggot Josh still lived there.
he would be kill.

https:[email protected]/* *//infinity-never-3d5f733af739

IF DUBS J00SH IS FED TO THE PIGS

How can they tell who's a drug user and who's not?
>yfw they have actual RWDS

GOOD LUCK PHILIPPINES

PURGE THE WICKED

It was always about keeping Latin America and American city centers destabilized, goy.

Hotwheels has already been killed by the death squads for weed use. Jim can't tell us because there's a coverup.

RIP flamediscs, you were the sacrifice needed for a better world.

I wonder if this will have some negative effect.
The druggies who don't want to let go of their vice and the druglords who don't want to get caught might go to extremes and be way more violent.

I trust my countrymen to have some sense of moral justice. Even if it devolves into smaller more barangay-level stuff instead of involving the court, I don't think they'll just kill each other outright.

Which will only make more people hate them and cause more vigilantes.
They can try to hide as much as they want, but if they've got even 1% of the population coming after them they're fucked.

Fentanyl only works on people who have a high resistance to opiates already. By which I mean it'll fucking kill you if you don't already have a high resistance to opiates.

Triggered cuck detected.

I think Duterte said he was okay with pot.

Dumb president for 4 reasons :

1. Drugs bring in revenue into the country.
2. Killing users will kill him and his career.
3. The "war on drugs" has never, and will never, work.
4. The countries having so much success with drug problems are the ones that don't treat users like scum, but rather, perceive the users as being needy, or vulnerable, or self medicating, or that they use to escape from a traumatic situation. Or all of the above.

Classic example is the girl who got abused by daddy turns to hard liqueur and hard drugs to escape the pain and forget the bad stuff, only to find, as Metallica would say, "the memory remains", and she, rather than escaping problems, creates more.

Ie: she is now addicted, her mental health may be affected, her physical health may be very adversely affected, she may resort to doing degenerate things in order to get the money to "score her next fix", and worse still, when she gets caught she is labelled a criminal.

Poor girl. A tragic but common story.

A better situation would be that the woman with depression and a rough upbringing is labelled "in need of help and medical assistance" instead of being labeled "criminal" or "junky whore".

Some of the effects of some drugs can be horrible.

Also, worth bearing in mind is that over the counter medicines cause more death and more hospital visits then illegal narcotics.

Two types of drug dealers.
The one with a licence.
The one without a licence.

Both sell dangerous chemicals for profit.

Drug users should be treated like people. People who might just need some support and love and help. Not like criminals.

The other danger or criminalising a drug user, is that if something goes sour, the user will oftentimes not feel comfortable calling the police or the ambulance on the grounds that if they call for help they will go to jail.
What a horrible situation to be in.
Especially for the user that doesn't want to be a user anymore, but has developed a chemical dependency, and would like to get clean but is too scared to "fess up" to friends and family and doctors for fear of being labelled a criminal and never being able to get a job as a result.

The war on drugs is a horrible, terrible mistake that only punishes the most hurt and vulnerable men and women in the name of stopping crime.

Since Nixon first declared war, drug supply has gone up, crime has gone up, the war has not been won, and many police officers and sherrifs are now dedicating their lives to ending the war on drugs as it has cost them their health, their partner's lives, and a lot of money and resources, when solving other crimes and doing other work would be more productive and fruitful.

At the expense of destroyed youth and families.

I don't know user, he seems to be doing just fine.

Wipe them all from the face of the earth and the problem will disappear.

Is this bait?

Drug lords and criminals already kill whoever they want for any excuse whether legal or illegal. This simply gives the vast majority of law abiding citizens a way to kill them back. Law abiding citizens have no reason to kill other law abiding citizens, if they did they would already be on the other side of that line.

nice libertardian essay esé

First of all this is retarded but when the argument is >muh shekels, you've already lost. Community and culture are more important than shekels, kike.

To be honest m9 good people from stable families don't get into drugs. Blaming drug dealers is societies way of avoiding the question of what to do with bad parents. Drug dealers are obviously still bad, they're just more of a symptom of the flu than the actual virus.

Either way, its not my country.

Remember the old west in the US? The "WANTED" posters? The US went through this shit in it's own way.

Many many police are sick of the war on drugs.

leap.cc/

theguardian.com/society/2015/jul/22/police-wont-target-pot-smokers-small-scale-growers-commissioners

Both sides of the pond there.

Two US presidents and Morgan Freeman
describe why The War On Drugs doesn't work.

Breaking The Taboo (narrated by Morgan Freeman)
vimeo.com/73878086

Richard Branson (knight of Great Britain) wants to end the war.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/richard-branson-drugs/477930/

libertarians really are pieces of shit

No. Keep the war, remove the brown people. Problem solved. A 'war' is now a treatment program that will work given enough time.

The west needs to return to its wild west days where white cowboys patrolled the towns. Phoenix, Tuscon, Santa Fe, California, etc. would be fixed in ten seconds. That Wild West was one of the high marks of American culture, and its transition into a good goy government run communities paved the way for the kosher west we have now.

(((They))) don't want to end the war on drugs. (((They))) want to legalize all drugs and open up channels of drug flow into white communities through forcing brown and black people into middle / upper class white communities.

Ahh that's what I meant with "old west".

Wow, I'm completely convinced now!

You all take drugs. All of you.
It might not be the same drugs as cocaine for example, but you yourselves are drug users.

Secondly regarding the comment that people from good families don't take drugs is ridiculous. Of course they do.

And it isn't a rich/poor or left / right thing.

50 % of UK politicians use drugs.
And those politicians have extremely good upbringings and are highly educated. Yet, they use.

And the biggest drug of all is alcohol and alcohol causes more death and hospital visits then heroin, cocaine, marijuana, and ecstasy combined.

Also, consider the following :

The REAL bad guy drug pushers are not your run-of-the-mill beaner. But rather, the CIA and the British and American governments that have continually allowed cocaine and heroin to pour into the countries and are true traitors to their own citizens.

Good thing this isn't the War on Drugs and the people Duterte is calling to arms over aren't policemen.
This is a Holocaust of drug users. Duterte doesn't want them thrown away in a cell so he can profit off them, he wants them fucking dead. He's not in it for the money like the kikes in the US are, he honestly wants to stop the drug problem in the Philippines.

I'm not a libertarian.
I'm pro Trump and Pro Brexit.

The Truth is more powerful than politics.

False. It doesn't work when we let criminals go scot-free if they're brown.

Bring back racially motivated justice and the drug war will be useless in a decade.

Thread is about the Philippines, you thick, fucking idiot. The situation in western countries is vastly different compared to ours. Your government isn't even trying to stop the drug trade. Also, if it calms your cucktits down, the 700 drug addicts that surrendered WILLINGLY will be sent to rehab. That's what Operation TokHang (Knock and plead to stop using drugs) is for, to convince illegal drug users to stop and receive help.

When did he call you a lolberg?

(((You're))) projecting (((your))) true intentions by getting so defensive.

Uh, quoted the wrong guy. Kek smite me. Meant to quote the closet drug addict.

You are knowingly misusing terms, and No, I do not use drugs. I do not drink(alcohol or coffee), I do not smoke, I do not take Advil or Aspirin.

Fuck off kike, are you a drug pusher or something?
You sound suspicious to me.

People who take drugs killing other people that take drugs because they took drugs is what the war on drugs has been like.

Hate to burst your bubble but it is the western allies that have continually protected Columbia, and the vast poppy fields of Afghanistan.

Wait so you know that the government was at the head of the drug trade in America but you still use America as an example of why a government waging a "war on drugs" would never work?

Do you not see the flaw in that?

What happens when the government actually wants to win the war instead of using it as an excuse to set up a police state and make shitloads of off the book money selling drugs?

user, the US doesn't want to stop the drug problem. They want more prisoners because the US judicial system is setup in such a way where they get money off of prisons and prisoners.
They're fighting as hard as they can to fill those prisons with the "war on drugs", while also fueling the cartels and pushers who sell the drugs.
It's why a black dealer gets off with five months community service for selling crack cocaine and heroin to kids while the white potsmoker gets 15 years.

This isn't even about the US in the first place. It's about Duterte wanting to purge the fucking degenerates because they're ruining his country. He already fixed Davao City and made it one of the safest cities in the world, now he wants to do the same for the entirety of the Philippines.

I'm not a kike, or a liberal, or a pusher, or a left. I'm a right, Christian, white, straight male that has seen first hand the horrors of people around me who have fooled with drugs and got into a real mess.

I'm 90% sure he's just a troll, just filter him.

Good people from good families don't get into drugs because
1. Your family cares about you and will notice and intervene
2. You are fully aware that the consequences far outweigh the benefits
3. You are in an environment where taking drugs is not even a possibility
Taking drugs is a "I don't care about the consequences" type of action that signifies serious psychological damage, drinking alcohol is done almost entirely because you realize that you don't actually like your friends and family very much and that you need to dumb yourselves down to even enjoy each others' presence.

To clarify my stance :
1. Abuse of drugs is bad.
2. The governments who run the cartels along with the nigger and beaner ghetto pushers are both bad.
3. All drugs should be considered for their practical medical applications :

For example the opiate family can be great to receive a vet wounded in battle of pain when he's had his leg blown off by a kebab.

The caine family of drugs have practical applications in the field of densitry.

Marijuana has properties beneficial to cancer patients, and people who suffer from arthritis and multiple sclerosis etc.

Extacy and other psychedelics are though to be beneficial in helping with depression and other mental health issues and learning difficulties.

Aspirin, whilst toxic to the stomach, can save the life of a victim of a heart attack.

Alcohol in moderation can help minor ailments and digestive problems and is a good disinfectant.

You are not alone brother. I grew up around Meth. I KNOW after the 2 year mark they are unsalvageable. They must be euthanized to protect the public.

Meth destroys their humanity. These lolbertarians need to come stay in Missouri with me for a bit. I want to show them some people.

I believe Meth is actually the main drug of choice for Flipland.
No wonder President Punisher said killing the addicts might just be for their own good.

They didn't try very hard. Duterte surprise Drug tested the Capitol's Police yesterday and will publish the results on TV. Imagine doing this in LA. It purges crooked cops and exonerates good ones.

It is indeed. Flip meth or "Shabu" was introduced by the Japanese and is a big problem down there.

Holy shit. That's pretty smart.

I know that feel brother.
And breaking bad turns a meth dealer into the protagonist and hero.

Walter White is so cool and such a baddass. Who could be behind this?

Oh wait. It's from Hollywood. Who runs Holywood?

I know some of you fam think I'm a troll and, like so many lefties, can't handle a debate or a different view and resort to "troll" or "jew" or "muh block / ban / filter butthurt" but you should consider the terrible mess we are in from all angles.

Moreover, beware of the ad hominem mentality. Example: We all know the evils of the Clintons. However, that doesn't mean that what Bill said on "Breaking the Taboo" wasn't right.

When's he publishing the results?
I'll be interested in seeing this.

They should publish it tomorrow.

Also Trump won't stop drugs pouring in.

And if he does:
Protip. Anyone can easily make drugs.
And it is often easy to do.

If American drug pushers lose their supply from Mexico and South America, they can just grow their own cocaine for example using lighting and seeds / beans and soil.

The most obvious example is marijuana.
In Bristol in the UK it is illegal to grow Marijuana, and Marijuana is not imported but ever fourth house there grows it. And there are more hydroponics shops then schools.

Check out the following marijuana growing specialist equipment website in England (where it is illegal to grow Marijuana)

hydroculture.co.uk/Customer-Services/

hydroculture.co.uk/

growell.co.uk/

You can also easily make bombs, guns, electronics, a lot of things really. That doesn't mean everybody who wants something will make it themselves.

At least the best price will go up and the money will come into America, you defestist. There is NO reason to make this shit easier and import it.

Hopefully when Trump gets in noone will want any bad stuff because America will be great again.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/793799/senior-officials-at-pnp-undergo-surprise-drug-test

>While the meeting was ongoing, Dela Rosa called Crime Laboratory personnel and asked them to set up a drug testing equipment inside the conference room.

Pretty based, made them get tested live.

How does this affect our glorious leader, based Hotwheels?

Hotwheels isn't even involved with the site anymore.

Hotwheels isn't admin anymore, he handed it off to codemonkey, lead 2ch dev and admin.

Still helps with code and other shit but that's it.
He doesn't want the responsibility of admin anymore.

You say that as if people get to choose their own families and the drug users chose unwisely.

The truth is that nobody gets to choose their families and some people can rise above their origins. For example, I'm a good person who came from a shit family of drug-addled hippies and I don't use drugs. My best friend from high school came from a good family of white, hardworking Christians and he's now a drug-addled sap. His excuse is that a girl he loved dumped him (in 2008). The truth is, he was a junkie motherfucker before that, and that's why she dumped him. His family noticed, they guilted, they cajoled, they offered help, and finally had to choose tough love, and none of it had any effect.

Your theory is crap.

OK, how do I make heroin? I don't have connections or access to opiates or opioids, no chem lab.

I agree, user. Here in Singapore we've completely given up fighting drugs completely, but it's still a safe place to be.

Next time you visit bring as much drugs as you can carry, the airport security will wave you right through. Oh and be sure to tell them your intent on distribution for your complimentary hotel stay, we treat traffickers especially well.

Chances are you don't know shit about your friends family life, as in really know not the surface stuff you see when you go over for dinner and what not. Fundamentally I don't care though, I can't verify for myself and I can't even be sure your friend exists.

The principle still stands, unless you intend to argue that parenting, genetics and environment don't matter.

Fate left it to a Pinoy to explode utterly the myths of human rights. In every modern country, a hue and cry is let out any time a leader tries to lift a finger against evil. Leftards and lolbertarians both scream that trying to suppress a vice that tear families apart and destroy lives – the only real ends of drug addiction – violates basic human right, and typically, even "law and order" conservatives break into a sweat, back off, and congratulate themselves for protecting our freedumbs as the social blight continues. They tell themselves "nothing can be done" because of the failure of the "war on drugs" (e.g. incessant drug glorification in the media, along with anemic, sporadic enforcement that prosecutes suppliers but leaves demand intact).

But all it takes is one man of character and resolve to dispel the illusion. As president, Duterte has had time to do nothing but make credible threats, and 700 dealers have surrendered. You can bet a lot of users are quitting rather than risk legal assassination too. Is there even a precedent for this? Unless DU30 is killed or institutions prevent him from recognizing his agenda, I predict the Philippines will soon be an exceptionally safe and healthy country, on par with Singapore.

I want to cry Holla Forums. Trump is 25% as based as Duterte, maybe.

I can't if (((af715c))) is an elaborate troll or a retarded lolberg

No, they have become subhumans. They should be executed without trial, then lo, no demand. It is not drug wars that never work, but the lie of human rights that makes good government impossible.
Mao broke the opium problem in China, and China still had very few drugs into the 1990s, decades after his death.

You should be executed. Not because what you say is necessarily wrong, but because you value human garbage more than the best of what humanity has to offer.

No one deserves anything, not even to continue living. You only deserve what you can claw from this world with your own two hands. Drug users and dealers are cattle that are marked for death.

Isn't Singapore a shitty country with a totalitarian government disguising itself as a 'democracy'?

they're fine, tbh.

No, it's a successful neo-cameralist city state with the world's highest GDP per unit land area and world's third highest GDP per capita country.

This.

Being flip myself and having followed Duterte for a little bit now, I shake my head at a lot of these retarded generalizations made by mongoloids who think what works in the Western world works everywhere else.

700 drug addicts wouldn't just surrender knowing they would go to jail or be killed at the hands of an clearly anti-drug President. Obviously there is a greater incentive for them, which is the chance at rehab. So Duterte combines treatment for the sick and executions for the FOREIGN drug lords (mostly chinks) who bring in all these problems into the country. Same goes for the politicians who turn a blind eye in exchange for cash. They get to eat lead, too. Duterte said they are cleared to be assassinated as long as there's reasonable proof of guilt, and they try to fight you.

I'm sympathetic with due process concerns, but you have to weigh that against the needs of a desperate 3rd world country. They don't have time for that right now. People just don't understand how bad it is. Yes, it sucks that there will be collateral damage. But what is Duterte supposed to do, just sit there while drugs ravage everything around him and the people suffer more and more?

There's no easy answer to this, but I'd rather see Duterte clean this shit up and sort out the rest later, rather than hand-wring and pussy-foot around. With the corruption in Flipland, nothing will ever get done unless someone puts the fear of God into the politicians, drug lords and criminals. Seemed nearly impossible until Duterte came around, with proven results in Davao City, one of the safest in the world.

Similar to Trump. Never would have thought an anti-globalist candidate who could fight through the media, and would even call out Common Core, would ever show up in my lifetime. Yet there he is. I really feel the same type of hope with Duterte for the Philippines.

thats because the "war on drugs" never was what it claimed to be.

If this guy completes his mandate Philippines will reach top countries.

so? anyone that steals should be killed

Drug use during Saddam's reign was almost non existent (minus officials). Want to know why? Because he publicly executed drug users and dealers

"exceptionally safe and healthy country"

This guy really gets the job done.

Impressive.

Due process has no place in a world where the innocent are persecuted and the guilty are protected.

Duterte will make Philippinos honorary

Thanks for the insight.

In other news, price of drugs skyrocket in Philipines.

So what happens to the children of drug dealers? I always thought if you kill a dealer, you kill his family too, who possibly will be corrupted due to their loyalty to the dead criminal, growing up to be criminals or wage some civil war.

And why did she get abused? Good parents don't abuse their children. Subhuman parents do. And she is then descended from the same subhumans, if she was any better she would have elevated herself out of addiction. What makes you think she won't abuse her children the exact same, especially now with all the brain damage she caused herself from drug usage, and the inability to bond caused by selling out her body for money? I doubt anybody would even accept her as a wife.

Most likely, she would be a single mother that would go straight back to drugs + prostitution because muh stress and finances is too much. Her children would be neglected in a best case scenario. Face it. Nothing of value would be lost even if every hard drug addict suddenly dropped dead tommorrow.

Never true, its just done in secret and the government "taxes" the fuck out of them or ignores it and claims to be drug free.
Same happened in my city about homelessness we officially have 0 homeless because if you're sleeping rough 2 nights in a row the council will put you up in a room ofcourse after a couple days they kick you out to make room for others ergo no homeless, don't know who all these regulars sleeping on the streets every night are though definitely not homeless…

Any hobos with shotguns killing degenerates?

The jewish Sassoon family ran the chinese opium trade. The kikes had a hold on the UK at that point through the bank of england. When the chinese attempted to halt the opium, the Sassoon's used their clout to get the british military to force it on china.

This is well documented in the Encyclopedia Judaica, older versions.

I want to see what, if any thing, he does about the shephardic kikes, and jew/flip mixes. I've read from jew wise flips that the shephardic jews are wrecking it down there and I KNOW for a fact they are intermarrying.

This thread is absolutely based!

Some of the best news I've heard all week. Hopefully we get more of the same in the US!

One of the most surprising things is how he is accused of killing 1000-1500 degenerates while he was mayor.

If you think about it, that is an extremely effective death squad, killing the right ones to clean up his city.

Someone is going to off him.

Of course this clown is the biggest drug lord of all and hates competition.

Yep, any "war on x" is just bullshit posturing. It's about the wrong *people* selling the drugs.

I know the feeling, my cousin is addicted.
I'm ashamed to be even remotely related to him, and the cops in his area won't do jack shit about it.
When he started he first was showing signs of schizophrenia and panic, now he's just unsalvagably insane and will steal anything he can possibly fit in his pockets. It's like he's on the stuff even when he's not.
I hope those money-grubbing kikes that have done as little as possible to end the drug problem in the US, because shekels, rot a good long time in hell.

shit keeps getting better
archive.is/pskHL

we're now at 18 dead dealers and 952 surrendered addicts

This is the best current year ever so far

They aren't africans you retard. They don't think that drugs are delivered by magic wizards. It's pretty fucking easy to know who your neighborhood dealer is and after you cut off a few fingers you will know his supplier. If governments of the world were not zionist fuck puppets they would all offer rewards for the heads of criminals just like the USA used to do.

To think, a 1500 person difference can turn a city from one of the most violent in its own country to the fourth safest worldwide.

This guy got results though in his district.

Its a dangerous game, but I think he is the one to do it right.

You need a Napoleon every once and awhile, as long as they ride off into the sunset when its done.

What's wrong with witch hunts?

This user knows what's up.

I plan to go in vacations in Asia later that year.
Is Davao City a nice place to go for a foreigner ?

9 SCORED POSITIVE ON THE DRUG TEST
AYYYYY WEED LMAO AND COCK-AINE CONFIRMED

HEIL BATO
HEIL DUTERTE

and filtered

bro be subtle next time

topjej

Look up Lee Kuan Yew's videos on jewtube.

this one has the good kind

I say we make a trade.
We will make the Philippians citizens on two three conditions.
1.They become the new Californians
2. They help us remove the old, degenerate Californians to the Philippines
3. Duterte is their governor without term limits
I can see a bright new future for the sunshine state.

Jesus fuck guys. Drugs are just the icing on the cake

This guy is rounding up alcoholics, homeless, even shirtless people, and thieves.

Here's a source:

ibtimes.co.uk/jr-subbed-philippines-drug-dealers-found-dead-president-duterte-vows-wipe-out-crime-graphic-1568504

The Chinese are very angry with the West for a number of reasons, and they fully intend to pay us back in spades.

Screencap this post.

Cops confirmed for utter trash

imagine you are taken in by the rwds. You are scared because you are a poor fucker who was robbed by his ex wife and basically had to abandon your life because you had become an indebted slave.
Now they are dragging you into the capital building, all because your shirt got so worn through it wasn't wearable anymore. They drag you before furher Duterte. You are on your knees and looking down expecting a bullet in the back of your head.
You then feel two arms pick you up and embrace you.
"You are my family know that you are loved and ought to be loved."
Duterte, then holds you out, his hands on each shoulder. He then unhands you, while you stand there in shock he takes off his own shirt and hands it to you.
"Officers give this man a shower and warm meal, and see to it that after you return him to where you found him unharmed."
After that day you got the resolve to join the death squad police. You were able to get quite good state lawyer to renegotiate the divorce settlement so that it is manageable. From then on you were happy to purge the street of scrum who would harm your people.

dat batman symbol though

Source on that image?

Corrupt druggies BTFO

lel

From what I heard about Davao City, local drunks violating the late night drinking ban are taken back to the police station and get a beating.
Teens violating the curfew also get one, and sometimes their parents even get a beating when they come pick them up from the station.

Duterte literally whipped Davao City into shape.

meant to reply

Everyone gets a beating!

archive.is/DwvrM

archive.is/DwvrM

The Boxer Rebellion in the 1890s. which was brutally put down by the British. Chinese didn't want the British turning the country into opium slaves, the British used their military to quell dissent so they could keep shipping the bowling-balls sized hunks of very profitable opium.

DEGENERATES BTFO

That's pretty stupid.

Great write up.

It seems the only solution to anarcho tyranny is a vigilant strongman.

protip, when this comes to your country, you won't be the one giving the orders, you'll be taking them, but it will be too late for regret then :^).

tf?

He can't even do knee 'pushups'?

I'm not a drunken degenerate, why would I have a problem with this? And if Duterte or some """"""""fascist"""""""" starts killing me or mine for being white or some bullshit, I'm going to try my best to kill them too.

I bet the shitter is even holding his breath

Is it? These men are undisciplined who can't even act properly in public. They're equivalent to niggers. Before Duterte came into power, the streets are flooded with these fucks.

Scared of disciplinary action, cuck?

Just saw on (((facebook))) 9 cops tested positive on the drug test. They are being grilled for the dealer's names as we speak.

Fucking lol

Children roaming the streets at night is bad news. We could use this in some of our inner city neighborhoods.

Same caption for both pics:

I knew this was a (1) before I even looked.

And this is their first warning too. It's going to get much more painful the further along Duterte's plans move.

Batman again

archive.is/rDrnp

archive.is/0bKxV

We're all eagerly awaiting a similar Trump purge…

Source?
Whose behind all these drugs in the south east anyways? Why are there so many drugs, are south east asians just subhuman?

Bullshit, it is an enormous net loss since it turns millions of people into unproductive addicts and thieves, a handful of businesses prospering from money laundering or lavish spending from traffickers does not come anywhere close to making up the difference.

Rody "Got the dead fulla lead" Duterte
Rody "Behead every crackhead" Duterte
Rody "Putting the smack on smack" Duterte
Rody "The community's alright when you're in my sights" Duterte
Rody "Druglords gonna get gored" Duterte
Rody "The Drug Pusher Head Smusher" Duterte
Rody "The Cartel Cauterizer" Duterte
Rody "The Drug Slanger Flesh Flayer" Duterte
Rody "Causing Narcos Sorrow" Duterte

Chinks. And yes they are the jews of the east

The ingredients for flip meth are imported. The processing often occurs offshore, like outside the territorial waters, then smuggled inside. So this retard's reasoning about bringing in revenue is retarded because most of the drugs aren't produced in the Philippines in the first place.

You mean the fucking globalist kikes? Hence why the world needs people like Duterte.

How did they get so many to surrender?

Let me just repost from

Just a day before he swore in as president, the village councils were blasting out messages over and over their loudspeakers:

ALL YOU DRUGGIES OUT THERE, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND
SURRENDER TO OUR REHAB FACILITIES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

And boy were the rehab places swamped.

TL note: the sign reads "Chinese Drug Lord Ako" = "I am a Chinese Drug Lord"

Nice touch on the Bat Symbol

Pretty based.
We live in interesting times.
It's a good time to be alive.

Some updates on President Punisher's actions for the day.

1. The 9 cops who tested positive are not being fired. They are being reassigned to Kotabato city (Abu Sayeff territory)

2. Nationalist Sunni rebels the National People's Front are being told they CAN use Sharia courts on Meth (Shabu) addicts. Duterte referred to them as "Kangaroo courts." They are also being given free reign to kill ISIS aligned Abu Sayeff members. Muslim vs. Muslim

3. Abu Sayeff is now saying they WILL behead their Norwegian hostage. Norway will likely respond with a strongly worded letter. Duterte will likely respond by doing something awesome.

4. Also and most shocking of all; people in Manila are obeying traffic laws. He even fixed Asian drivers!

Is he giving out free eye surgery?

That man is a miracle worker.

I am totally fucking using that now.

President Rodrigo Duterte's inaugural speech

Well, I guess I can't complain if they're killing each other.

Funnily enough, that was the due process of my mother's uncle who was in the now-defunct constabulary. Bringing a corpse to the morgue with the "he tried to escape" excuse was far easier than bringing another scumbag into the town jail along with the paperwork to be done.

Excellent speech just on that note

you a gamer dude? me and my girlfriend, we're a gamer couple alright? zombies? i don't think so. 2 rounds with the pulse rifle? take em out. i prefer the shotgun tho. shotgun'll- shotgun'll make it's- it's bad news for any zombie. i'll take on the entire zombie apocalypse, just gimme a shotgun. you ready for the zombie apocalypse? you just get back from vidcon? i-i'm goin to comiccon. did you go to the convention? i'm going to comiccon. and i'm gonna meet all my favourite ironman and all my favourite characters are gonna be there and my favourite comicbook artists. yeah i'm really-i'm really souped for uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh diablo iii. when it comes out in 2014. am i right? epic fail blizzard, epic fail… uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just went to a steampunk convention. flew there in uh a steam powered gyro copter with my musket and my corncob pipe and my monocle. and an ascot and a newsie cap aaand doc martens and suspenders. and my characters name is humperdink. that's my character. humperdink. and i'm 32 years old, so i guess he's level 32. aaand i have a kid with my wife. and my wife i could've gotten, if you were gonna use a rating scale to rate women, which is disgusting, and if you do that you're a disgusting person. but my wife is a six point… eh no my wife's a five. i could've gotten a 6.5 uhhh but i'm a disgusting pig. i'm a slob. i smell. i have bad hygeine. she has the worst hygeine, which is why i'm comfortable with her because that's how i- because that's the way.. i'll make that i'll take that choice. i will make that compromise. that's my uuuh yknow. thats what i'll do. i'll forego a 6.5 in favour of a sloppy, 5. because i'm comfortable with the way i smell around her. because i smell really bad. and we have a kid. we have a little baby.. that we shouldn't of had but we did cus i don't know cus i do wanna.. i do wanna yknow. procreate. i wanna yknow. see my- my offspring in the world. cus that's important to the when uhhh you know… aaaaand i gave him some little f****t name. like arcadian. i named my kid arcadian, so that my kid has to suffer my steampunk… desires. but the good news is he'll proberly-probably grow up to be a loser and he'll like his name. he'll like the name arcadian because he'll be so stupid, cus he come from my genetic stock so he'll yknow he'll be wearing rose tinted vampire glasses. at some point. and corduroys. yknow. so it all works out.

This guy is such a fucking badass. I need to see what my relatives in the islands think of him, gain some insight about his rule

We dont need to screencap every kind of shit.
And they dont even need to pay us back, they just buy us up and use us as a consumer to kick up their economy.

Id rather be forced to do push ups or even get some lashes instead of going through paperwork and fine.
Also it is not really a harsh punishment and not that humilating because you do it in a group.

Why are you spamming this?

I was so close, final shipment, off by 100 tea.

I feel you, I've known a few folks like that, some with ice-blue glassy crystals growing out of their flesh from the impurities and empty soulless niggerlike eyes darting about looking for valuables to swipe. They never live long.

It's why I abandoned the faggot community after PNP BB took off on the west coast.

Vancouver BC, Portland/Seattle OR, San Fran CA doesn't matter, meth orgies are all the new rage, lasting all night, sometimes all week while supplies last out. It's a literal death-worshipping cult that describes HIV transmission and AIDS development using words and phrases associated with pregnancy.

They are Satan worshippers, meth is their communion, bareback orgies and extreme BDSM mutilations are their mass, and HIV is their Lord's gift to his faithful. Their Covenant.

Duterte is the Lord's Will, granting lead benediction upon the heads of these damned, lost souls; granting them peace at last.

He is the Hero his country needs.

what the fuck

It also works in the inverse too, which is why we need to try and stop the muds coming in

Is that quote taken out of context?
I highly doubt even Trudeau could be that retarded.

you know, not every quote on the internet is real
lurk more you fucking faggot

He said it about terrorists, which is far worse

ABSOLUTELY BASED

It's a meme that evolved from his real line, "If you kill your enemy, they win." Trudeau is the worst leader in the world today, even worse than Obama, it's almost an achievement in its own way.

This is great, thank you!

Wish this would happen for real.

Really?

We need an open sourced security solution.

The Police department is not cutting it.

The nogs and muds get away with murder. They go to jail for violent crimes ..innocent peoples lives are destroyed but the nigs and muds live on in jail where they take up resources and become even a greater negative drain on society. They indoctrinate into muslims and gangs and further drug trade.

All the while if you the law abiding citizen attempt to control your own security situation in your neighborhood or even town - you become the illegal party and the criminal.

This stupid Westphalian idea is garbage.

Neighborhoods and townships need to be able to protect their own interests and not rely on some fucking police union officer that has been trained to provide the least desirable service possible.

OPEN SOURCE SECURITY SOLUTIONS NOW

Yes really

how do u get your dick hard while on speed?

They don't fuck. Faggots smoke up and have a train run on their asses and since meth inhibits orgasm everyone fucks until they need a break, and then they slam more.

Orgies can last literally weeks in this way. It's where the vast majority of new POZ infections come from.

But then who does the fucking? Sober people?

Yes. What right do you have to take what is mine?

Leave them be. If they fail and become shit, kill them.

If only he'd go as hard against the Moro Islamic Liberation Front in Mindanao, who have been murdering, kidnapping and ransoming people for years.

I could not believe there was a muslim terror group called MILF.

and filtered

Drunks, stoned fucks and people om special K and Cocaine.

Wanna IsIs**?

They used to be pretty active. Oddly laying low recently since the whole ISIS thing.

Maybe thwy need rebranding? Get a Mascot, like a slutty cougar or something.

Here are some of their weapons.

Some more with added swag.

haha, jokes on him, everyone knows the EBR is a piece of shit

BREAKING: DUTERTE LINKS 5 TOP COPS TO DRUG TRADE

NO BRAKES FOR THE PUNISHER TRAIN

news.abs-cbn.com/news/07/05/16/duterte-links-5-top-cops-to-drug-trade

archive.is/1DHAp

To be fair if they could not keep their members away from drugs they were shitty familes in the first place.

Good job though. I hope those 700 that surrendered won't be spared the capital punishment.

I'd actually argue that killing others is also degenerate.

Sometimes I don't think many on Holla Forums understand they're going for some Hamurabi's Law tier "solutions".

This.

Does General Pershing have any descendants in life?

WEW LADS

Once again cops prove that they can't be trusted.

The so-called drug war didn't achieve its stated goals because it doesn't go far enough. Killing drug users does a lot more than giving them a couple years in prison.

Same shit as colonialism. Would there be any problem with black people if Africa had been genocided instead of vaccinated and subsidized? A look at native americans tells us restraint is the issue and harsher measures the solution.

If you pride your addiction to chemicals over the future of your nation, there's no need to browse this board. Embrace your degeneracy, you're no different from a sodomite or a trannie.

Trudeau is a spokesmodel for the (((Privy Council)))

I wish people would get that through their heads. He's a subtle redpill.

Not a drug, not a concern

Absolutely

June 30, 2016
Duterte's inauguration day
He'd promised to give the drug dealers kicks
As well as make them pay

The Chief Justice saluted him
He'd finished with the oath
"I promised to rid my land of drugs,
And that's not just a boast"

On the pad was a black chopper
Its rotors whistled and sighed
And he shouted like the wind
"Druggies, you can't hide!"

He took his rifle and his gun
The chopper lifted off
He was ready to have some fun
With or without his cough

He came to an old crack den
Its sign was worn and torn
And he aimed, marked and fired
It shot up like an ear of corn

He saw some drunk guys
Staggering and fainting
But then, they were all arrested
Just like a painting

He saw a couple of teens
Hanging around and eating
But the God Emperor showed from above
"You're gonna get a beating"

After that he saw a shirtless man
Crying by the street
"Give that man clothes and a warm meal
I'm sure he's gotten beat"

Then he saw a (((journalist)))
Spouting lies and shit
"Out of my place, communist!"
As he fell in just a bit.

His eye caught an addict
Who thought he could run;
"You ain't gonna do this shit, faggot"
The kid's life was done.

Still there was a man or two
Some foreign mud slime;
"ALOHA SNACK BAR"
He collapsed into the grime.

And all over the nation
Rang out shot after shot;
But they knew that honest men like them
Would never get caught.

The current Chief Justice is an unqualified woman who was handpicked by the previous faggot president to be his puppet after the previous Chief Justice was impeached by a bribed Senate and Congress for leading the Supreme Court on ruling that the faggot president's sugar plantation (pic related, they had murdered for this land before) should be included in agrarian reform.

Duterte did not get sworn in by this bitch. It's poetic justice given that the previous faggot president refused to be sworn in by the previous Chief Justice since he raised a ruckus that this man was sneaked into the Supreme Court to be his predecessor's puppet and protection.

It's about the lowest, worst form of government that has existed

Damn that's one of the ahegaos I've ever seen.

omg he is literally hitler

we need to invade the phillipines right now and bring them FREEDOM™ and DEMOCRACY™

btw vote hillary

:^)

War on drugs don't real, fam.

Go look up how many people go to jail for possession. Virtually none. If someone commits another crime and happens to have drugs on them at the time, then possession may be tacked on to the list of offences, but just about no one goes to jail just for drugs and nothing else unless dealing and going after just the dealers is backwards because supply drives demand not the other way round.

I meant demand drives supply

You fucking what mate, Flips didn't invent shit. It was the Chinese who invented gunpowder.

Chinks also invented papermaking and other interesting shit, but they never went anywhere with it. It was white people who invented many things independently and created everything, literally everything, you see around you that is not nature itself.

The war on drugs doesn't work because it's not a war, it's barely even a fight. War on drugs will work if you execute all the dealers, jail and punish the users, and go after the big players.

The US can't win the war on drugs because they are not invading Mexico and butchering the cartels like they should.

This so fucking much. I'm surprised that people don't realize the serious damage that drugs and sodomy have done to both the Mexican and Black community. Do people think that it's any coincidence those minorities are low-income and low-iq people? I'm unsure why those users want to degrade themselves into being a nigger.

Before anyone says,

That never happens in practice, because you'll eventually get bored and aim for worse shit. That's what many of my good peers felt until they went to the ER or prison.

There are no bad rules or orders in fascism Shlomo. Europeans want fascism.

Kikes have been miscegenating with orientals and -nesians fairly recently. If history is any indicator, they are setting up to blend in because after they sink the Western ship the rats will swim off to the East. Supposedly there's neanderkike blood already in some places, apparently Mao was a ricekike. And the adage that the Chinese are the jews of Asia may have some literal truth in it.

Oy vey after Duterte kills off all those people, the Philippines will need to take in refugees to save their economy.

lolberturdians/anarkiddies try to force their ways to desperate countries, again.
What a bunch of fucking losers.

You mean coffee, retard? Havent drunken any in years. And it isnt destructively addictive.
Your brain on lolberturdianism and anarchy.

Sound like nice people to me.

But Im not addicted to it, retard.

It is the only successful descendant of fascism as far as I know.

lolberturdians and anarkiddies, always gloating about exercising their right to home and property defense, are feeling bad because foreigners are trying to do the same in their homeland.

Enforcing capital punishment for a handful of hardcore criminals isn't even remotely comparable to communist mass extermination of the bourgeoisie, shill.

God tier docs but fuck off

davao is a beautiful place, please come and see samal island and climb mt. apo

Just look at Asia, especially the South and Southeast. The countries that practice democracy - especially when political Islam also plays a role, even if just a bit - are all shit. Meanwhile the monarchies and the republics led by pseudo-dictators are fine, even when said countries have a lot of Muslims. A strong national leader means it is close to impossible to agitate the otherwise chimpout-prone muds.

(checked and Heiled)
Is nobody else going to check these?

Let's hope he reaches 50 a week by the end of the month

THE LONG WAIT IS OVER
RODY DUTERTE IS HERE!

By Manny Piñol

‪>#‎Changeishere‬!

that turned out depressingly retarded-looking

Again, subhuman lolberturdians and anarkiddies are mad that national socialism and fascism have real world presence, and their only proof of existence is a lying filthy fucking kike named Stefan Moneyjew.

I will gladly take orders to eliminate criminals and degenerates.

Sure thing, criminal scum. Just keep waving those Black Lives Matter banners.

Based

Just to be fair lad the whole point of the show is how he slowly transforms from the hero making money for his family into an remorseless killer who gets his thrills making fat stacks of cash.

He ends up losing the love and respect of his wife and son, his brother in law gets killed because of him, and he loses most of his money due to his own hubris.

From other sources Ive seen these numbers are low. It's closer to 80 killed in the first few days.

Concern shill more faggot.

Alcoholic father abuses girl? She abuses drugs and dies without reproducing, boom, those genes don't propgate.

Muh poor girl gets help, has 3 kids, 3 more potential problems.

Do you understand yet?

Even Stephan is taking the red pill.