SEC Document Shows Trump was Worth $4.2 Billion in 2012

SEC Document Shows Trump was Worth $4.2 Billion in 2012

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/02/donald-trump-net-worth-campaign-finances-us-election

Statement filed by Wells Fargo Securities describes far lower worth

On the 2016 campaign trail, Donald Trump has insisted that he is worth more than $10bn. However, a statement filed to the Securities and Exchange Commission by Wells Fargo Securities on Trump’s behalf in 2012 indicated that the real estate developer was then worth less than half that, with comparatively few of the liquid assets that may now finance his campaign for president.

In the document, which concerned the securitization of commercial mortgages on properties including Trump Tower in New York City, Trump was described as being worth more than $4.2bn, with liquid assets of more than $250m.

A passage in the 132-page filing says: “The sponsor is Donald J Trump. Mr Trump has significant commercial real estate holdings worldwide including interests in office, retail, residential, golf-clubs and hospitality properties in markets including New York, San Francisco, Florida, Washington DC, and Scotland. As of 30 June 2011, Mr Trump reports a net worth in excess of $4.2bn and liquidity in excess of $250m.”

The Trump campaign did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

Jessica Ong, a spokeswoman for Wells Fargo, insisted the 2012 filing was correct.

She said: “Obviously, if it was inaccurate, we wouldn’t have filed it with the SEC.”

While $250m is a large amount of money, it is nowhere near enough to finance a modern presidential campaign. Trump has already loaned between $43m and $50m to his campaign, raising questions about how much he can afford to continue to spend without selling off assets or taking on significant loans.

Trump has insisted that he has far more than $250m in liquid assets, last year telling Fox News anchor Sean Hannity he had $400m, all of which he was prepared to use.

In sworn testimony for a 2007 lawsuit, deposition transcripts show, Trump was asked by a lawyer whether he had “ever exaggerated in statements about your properties?”

“I think everyone does,” Trump answered. The lawyer pressed: “Does that mean that sometimes you’ll inflate the value of your properties in your statements?”

“Not beyond reason,” Trump said.

Trump’s claim to be able to self-fund his campaign has been a foundation of his so-far successful claim to be independent of the Washington establishment. Although he is now frantically building a fundraising apparatus, he has insisted this is simply to help the Republican National Committee (RNC) raise money for the party as a whole. His campaign reported only $1.3m “cash on hand” to begin the month of June, in contrast to Hillary Clinton’s $42.5m.

The RNC has not seemed overly concerned. Speaking to CNN in June, the group’s chief strategist, Sean Spicer, said that if Trump “wanted to get that [fundraising] number up in two seconds, he just strokes a check and it’s up”.

The Trump campaign has insisted that the businessman has converted his loan into a donation. No such paperwork has yet been filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

The 2012 SEC filing contradicts a claim made by Trump in November 2011, in which he said he had a net worth of more than $7bn and insisted that he derived almost $3bn from the value of his personal brand.

In May 2016, Trump filed a statement with the FEC in which he insisted his “net worth is in excess of $10bn”. The disclosure indicated that he had taken on at least $50m in debt and sold off assets in the past year.

While the statement from Wells Fargo indicates that Trump may be far less wealthy than he claims, it would also indicate that he is in better financial shape than many financial experts believe, unless he has suffered significant undisclosed financial losses in recent years.

Fortune magazine has estimated that Trump is currently worth $3.9bn; in 2015, Bloomberg News assessed Trump’s fortune at $2.9bn.

Another billionaire, Mark Cuban, has scoffed at Trump’s claims, suggesting the presumptive Republican nominee may not be a billionaire at all. Cuban’s reading of Trump’s most recent financial disclosure was that Trump may only have $165m available.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/g9pJd
archive.is/Qo1CZ
archive.is/NhnDh
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/pDCIJ
archive.is/oklWL
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/b3E2o
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/ptW6Q
archive.is/HoNC6
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/m65Jx
archive.is/KM3KX
archive.is/J2q6N
archive.is/LVrja
archive.is/6kYVv
archive.is/YZSDP
archive.is/lWaRI
archive.is/e4hNN
archive.is/7tJae
archive.is/wFQHB
archive.is/yOvZT
archive.is/zPBcM
archive.is/aeUZz
archive.is/hz1tF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump's Jewish handlers on suicide watch.

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT REPORT REPORT

More like:

what a shit thread

What a shit poster.

no u

Vote for Trump, goy. He's your white crypto-Jewish savior.

wow that extra """6 billion""" is the KEY man

it's the key to all this

Lol yeah we were all voting for Trump because we thought he was rich.

Why are shills so retarded?

>>>/ovens/

Yeah, I will. I wasn't going to forget but thanks for the reminder anyway user

Trump fires Jew staffer over making racist comments:

cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html

Trump “It’s all right; he’s on our side” in regards to protester shouting “Israel did 9/11”

youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w

Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)

youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg

Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816

Trump to Jewish donors: You don’t want me because you can’t buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals

youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0

Trump: The papers show who really took down the World Trade Center, it wasn’t Iraqis, you *might* find it’s the Saudis

cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis

Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content

archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump

archive.is/eEteU

"We used to take refugees because they were Jewish. Now we take them because we're Jewish."

archive.is/g9pJd

Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis

archive.is/Qo1CZ

If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity

archive.is/NhnDh

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?

archive.is/zBZj7

Voting to Leave Europe Is the Most un-Jewish Thing You Can Do

archive.is/pDCIJ

Memo to the Oscars from the Tonys ? this is what diversity looks like

archive.is/oklWL

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump

archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan ? Whether Jews Like It or Not

archive.is/unkNa

Please remember ISIS may be Muslim but not all Muslims are ISIS. All serial killers are white guys but not all white guys are serial killers

archive.is/b3E2o

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists ? Not the Jews

archive.is/zWFyK

'He's maniacal, misogynist, racist': Lena Dunham rips into Donald Trump as she joins Gabrielle Union at Power Women breakfast in New York

archive.is/ptW6Q

Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any

archive.is/HoNC6

“The clan leader of white Americans”: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump

archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach

archive.is/aGsOd

Match Of The Day panel is 'too white' and needs to become more diverse, BBC says

archive.is/m65Jx

Why are so many white men trying to save the planet without the rest of us?

archive.is/KM3KX

White Nationalists Gather On Halloween To Discuss How Oppressed They Are

archive.is/J2q6N

An Open Letter to the White Right, On the Occasion of Your Recent, Successful Temper Tantrum

archive.is/LVrja

Battle cry of the white man

archive.is/6kYVv

Also white people, reverse racism isn't real. Racism describes a system built to keep a race or ethnicity away from success and evolution

archive.is/YZSDP

Why is it always a white guy: The roots of modern, violent rage

archive.is/lWaRI

The unbearable whiteness of the Letterman farewells: Let this truly be the end of a show-business era

archive.is/e4hNN

Ruth Marcus: Obama’s all-white team of retros

archive.is/7tJae

In a year when the Democrats have an African American presidential nominee, the Republicans now more than ever are the white folks' party, the party that delays the advent of our multicultural future, the party of the American past. Republican conventions have long been bastions of de facto Caucasian exclusivity, but coming right after the diversity of Denver, this year's GOP convention is almost shockingly? un-Americanly?white. Long term, this whiteness is a huge problem.

archive.is/wFQHB

The NRA will fall. It’s inevitable.

archive.is/yOvZT

Wasserman Schultz Mocks Republican Caucus For Being ‘Whiter & More Male’ Than Democrats

archive.is/zPBcM

"Douchebag": The White Racial Slur We’ve All Been Waiting For

archive.is/aeUZz

This is rude but speaking for myself only I think it would be funny to play pinata with the bodies of white straight men who hung themselves

archive.is/hz1tF

Okay, I will.

Stay mad.

inb4 argument about what constitutes "worth" and "value" and "liquidity" and all that shit.

Everybody knows real estate development and his brand recognition is where his money's at. It really doesn't matter if he's worth 10 billion or 4.2 billion it's billions more than any of us and who gives a fuck reallly?

Wonderful template thread, JIDF. Reported.

You may not be a (1) but you're still a (((kike))).

And as if it mattered, Trump's wealth is tied up in real estate. Having wealth on hand means you're not making your money work for you and you're a retard.

they are usually (1) or (57) before lazy mods do their job

Why should I…care?

These fuckwit journalists must be selected for their jobs by virtue of gullibility.
Played like a fucking fiddle again.

i like how this link dump just gradually becomes a blatant koskiddie-tier blog

If that evidence there means anything, then I'm a kike shill, too, because if you did some investigating you'll find out that I've been around a lot of jews. But, as it turns out, I'm not a kike shill, therefore I reject evidence/guilt by association.

But I don't care if he's worth 10bn or 4bn. It doesn't matter to me. I don't think most people's support has anything to do with him being worth 10bn or 4bn or whatever.

Nice try, though, JIDF. please leave now. thanks. have a nice day lol not really i hope you die

DON'T FORGET TO REPORT THIS THREAD

If he sold all of his businesses and trade name it would net him well over $10 billion

The properties PLUS the businesses are.

Any established business sells for a fortune. A simple pool maintenance company with 3 employees will sell for a quarter of a million easily. I knew a guy that was looking into buying an established coin-op laundry place in a pretty bad neighborhood and it was going for $750k

If he sold everything he would probably net $50 billion after being taxed out the ass.

Also

Even if that number were the entire truth of it which with the kike media we know that's not the case… What exactly are they trying to get at here? And I can't wait to see the trap he has set to spring that they are walking straight into.

sage

Not a single person is voting for him because he says he is worth 10 billion.

It's been interesting watching cripple/midget/pol gradually turn into a Zionist neo-con Trump nigger cult echo chamber.

A very successful internet political astroturfing campaign.

Unfortunately for you teenage Trump niggers, Trumpstein is going to get royally ass fucked in the November election.

DRUMPF BTFO xD xD xD

He's worth 5 times more than the annual revenue of my city of half a million people

What the hell

Sage goes in all fields

I don't understand what the.left is trying with this one.

So, they want to show that Trump isn't really rich? Isn't that one of their primary complaints about him, that he's an evil rich 1% capitalist out to steal from poor people and babies? Why would they want to cut their own legs out like that?

Good Christ JIDF - tell Benji you need 100 American dollaridoos to hire a graphic artist FFS.
They're 10 a penny you tight-fisted heebs.

Except nobody cares at all about his net worth. None of his supporters are like "hey we should elect this guy because he is super rich."

Voting for Trump is a tactical move, dumbass. It buys us a few more decades to wake up the white majority.

I don't understand?

This is like if somebody claimed their dick was 15 inches long, and the media came out with headlines that it was actually only 10 inches long

oookay

His liquid assets were only 250 million. He probably eats ramen noodles every night

Kill yourself, kike.

How the fuck are companies like Airbnb valued at absurd amounts like $50 billion?

It's fed magic, I don't gotta explain shit.

That's it. I'm a #hilldog redrocket now.

Great, but you forgot to sage this shit thread.

Nah.

It's bumplocked.