Could we have some kind of a "Shit stuff" general...

Could we have some kind of a "Shit stuff" general? Where people are free to talk about things that are bad to their heart's content?

Because we don't need this many.

Waht is this h89djidklsc

You mean Holla Forums?

But I think most of us would rather talk about good stuff.

Ok I'll chime in. I like traps and futa hentai.

Oh, I'm sorry, you must have missed the "shit that is awesome thread".

Can't we just say the Princeless thread is a "shit stuff general"?

I guess someone could talk about Unbeatable Squirrel Girl here, since no one wants to be that guy who started a thread for that shit heap.

I'm fairly sure all the shitty tumblr marvel storytimes are being done by one guy.

It's gone from "morbid curiosity" to "I am trying to compensate for my lack of knowledge"

I storytimed Mockingbird, but didn't start the thread. Was mostly hoping reading the whole fucking thing would end discussion of it as a random thread every week. And it kinda did, it was a horrible experience for us all. I mean, fuck, what kinda "puzzlebox" is the story when none of it matters because your lead character is unlikable and boring? Why didn't you just make it a fucking spy book?

But that's the only specifically bad book I've shared, the rest were tie ins to Civil War 2 (which some are not great, but most aren't as bad as the main book, unless also written by Bendis). There is not really bad shit that I think will get a real discussion going, at least nothing I've found yet.

And someone else makes sure to get a Patsy Walker thread going every month, so that's handled. What's something really shitty we can talk about here, in this thread, and save the rest of the board from?

It won't be 'saving the board'. That would be not talking about it at all.

Instead of storytiming something bad, just do something good.

But it's not actually too bad today. We have a thread about a shit artist and that retarded sausagefest movie on page one, some eceleb shit on page 2… but the rest are mostly about cartoons and comics people are at least interested in. Even Vote Loki, which looks AWFUL, is an interesting enough read that it doesn't feel like a waste of time. Civil War 2 is of course shit, but it does have a few moments that lead to goofy fun.

I think as long as we all try to focus on more good threads than negative ones, we should keep on an upswing.

In the final pic who's she hulk talking to?

It was for the Patsy Walker thread.

Why are you people entertaining this? A general for every single shit comic? Do you people realize how fucking retarded that is? Do you know how discombobulated that'd get? And what's the fucking point?

user just wants all the Marvel bashing to contained to one thread so he won't feel so bad that either his favorite comics or the ideology of the people behind it isn't being shat on.

What I'm saying is this: If one guy is doing most of the storytimes, why not just give him a general?

You make it sound so awesome!

I really don't think one guy is doing it the way you think he is. I've been trying to storytime a lot more, just because I think full comics lead to better discussion than isolated pages or panels. And it takes a lot of fucking time. Shit posting takes no effort at all, but most people only storytime a few things a day or week.

Probably because one thread to talk about a vast myriad of comics on the basis of 'this comic is also bad' is a stupid idea. We just put a handful of full comics in one thread? So everyone can talk about 4 different comics at once? Do you not see the downside to this? What's even the upside?

Or do you just want to make sure all the storytimes are out of the way so we can have more 'why doesn't [ ] just [ ] the joker' threads?

It makes a lot more sense to have one comic/ series per thread.

But what usually happens is people just reply after the fact. This isn't like cuckchan where people would be replying as each individual page is posted.

Images not being in a consecutive post order is very low on the problems that one thread for 'every single comic every user thinks is bad' would cause

Why do you want this

Fuck it, the one angry got has me interested enough to waste time sharing this again. No commentary, because I don't care enough. But If you wanted one thread of shit, you got it.

Also, it's not even 'bad Marvel comics' general, you dunderheads want a 'shit stuff' general.

So that means every cartoon episode, Marvel comic, DC comic, Indie comic, and cartoon and comic related material that isn't good allllll gets stuffed into one thread. And when this thread reaches a bumplock in an hour, we can just make another one. And then we can have 18 'Things that aren't good' general threads sloshing around. But at least this will cut down on space so we can get to the real meat and potatoes of Holla Forums, the e-celeb threads

And if you ask why issue 2 first? Because it's a "puzzlebox", duh.

user brings up a good point about how moronic anons like him will just repost entire comics already posted 3 times without even any commentary because he's that desperate for attention

Is this what you want

Maybe this could be like those pinup threads where we just post the exact same images every single time. This is a good direction for Holla Forums.

I'm willing to experiment. Though it would probably be better to set ground rules for what goes in a "shit general" and what doesn't. Does this comic (which for some fucking reason will be an ongoing) belong? Or should it only be for oneshots?

Please tell me what the ground rules would be for 'Every single thing cartoons and comics related that are bad general' would be.

Also, considering that this comic was posted like 3 times already, it shouldn't get it's own thread, but it's also too cumbersome to post somewhere. Do you really need to do this?

Jesus christ, once again, kicking in a door in the west is not that fucking easy

That is a concern, but some things (like the Mockingbird threads before) would just be THE SAME FUCKING THREAD EVERYTIME, which was really weird because I think I only saw issue 3 storytimed once (because it's by far the worst). Would OP take on the responsibility of archiving old threads so that old topics can be discussed, but don't need to be posted again?

And would it only be recent stuff, or will someone hunt down the Miller/McFarlane made Batman/Spawn crossover? Cause that's still shit.

What a waste of perfectly good art.

I know, right? If it makes you feel better, the artist bailed on issue 5, the conclusion to this storyline. I'd like to think they "paid their dues" and go assigned to a real book.

Why would you doubt a diagram in a comic book? I'm sure it's on the level.

Kinda odd to complain about the same fucking thread every time, while you're actually posting the same fucking comic.

Also, now we're going to have a shit thread general archive? And with recent stuff? So now we have a directory of 'things related to comics and cartoons', almost like…some sort of catalogue. What if, what if this catalogue could automatically update with recent stuff so topics could be bumped to the front as they're discussed?

If it's one thing I learned in the Marine Corps, never, ever, fucking ever, try to just kick in a western door. It ain't gonna work.

Use a shotgun, or other type of weapon, blow the hinges off, then use a ram or as a last resort, kick the fucker down.

Shit's much easier in countries like Afghanistan or Iraq where their doors are made of wicker or (as it seems) cardboard.

And what if we hooked it all up to an orphan's brain, so it could read the comics for us… brilliant!

The problem is that people would have to start saving comics just for the general. And it's a bit of a hassle. Saving every page of this comic was a hassle. Sharing it, was a hassle.

So, now that we've tried it, a bit, OP, do you think this could work at all? Or should we drop it tonight, before getting in too deep?

It's almost as if it's a backwards retarded idea. Again, what's the point? What's the benefit of a major hassle like this?

Because, perhaps storytiming is the wrong approach, perhaps a thread idea like this could have use.

Think about the thread I storytimed these in, if you were there. It just started off with a picture from one of the previews with Bobbi in some retarded Feminist shirt. That was it. People posting for hours on a stupid preview designed to make them angry. Maybe that's the type of post that needs a general.

I might not finish this issue, I might, don't know. If you want to skip it, she finds Clint, grabs his dick, and she has a virus that doesn't want her to die

Sounds like you probably should added content to your shitty thread in the first place. Your inability to make good threads isn't proof that a new general needs to be made for shitty posts.

And don't say you don't, because you decided to repost a comic series that's already been posted several times for ultimately no reason.

Not my thread, chief. I'm waiting to see what OP has to say, if he's even awake. Because, yeah, if he wants a thread like this, he'll have to do enough work to make it appealing to others to post in it.

No woman who looks like that wears a one piece bikini.

… shit, that is weird. Her stomach is covered up in the bondage issue, too, but that seemed more of a femdom thing.

I'd made some joke about her having scars from being raped by a cowboy but… that's the entire joke. She was raped by a cowboy. Repeatedly.

Do you people understand what I mean by shit posts made by people who refuse to think

Like people who don't notice that I've only been posting in response to other replies. I mean, you'd kill the thread by just learning to walk away. But for some reason you come back each time to vent your frustration at others.

Is this the type of poster we want on our imageboards?

I don't know, do we want people who think sage is a downvote?

Seriously, I laid it out for you honest. Are you that desperate to see how this comic ends? I already told you: SHE GRABS HIS DICK.

Hand over that dick immediately.

THERE, SHE GRABBED HIS DICK AS PROMISED!

This pretty much finishes it, because everyone's seen issue 3, and issue 1 and 5 are just… meh. She gains super powers, which technically ruins the character.

Nice talk though, I guess OP gave up on this idea

…Well, it's certainly going to be interesting to see what happens if this catches on.

It's not a matter of personal taste, I'm talking about the ones that are being storytimed because they're bad.

Not comic related but I can't believe this fucking monstrosity is still airing in CN, I get that it's made by the same fag who did Johnny Test but c'mon! It can't be doing that well in the ratings.

I fucking hate Canadian laws, they really do kill any form of creativity for Canadian cartoons. All kids shows have to be like Johnny Test and all adult shows have to be like Family Guy.

Fucking hell.

Isn't that what the LOL thread is for?

Slightly comic related but something I wanted to rant about.

Miraculous Ladybug got a comic adaption. But after looking at a preview in Comixology, instead of making it an original comic they just took the cheap option and took still images from a single episode, arranged them into panels and slapped speech bubbles/sound effects on them. It's pretty fucking lazy.

Because it looks like the design on the one piece has been digitally added in. If it was a two piece the design wouldn't fit.

Also she's reading different Marvel trades in each image. I can recognize that horrible nu-Squirrel Girl romance cover parody in the first.

How is this still being updated?

General threads are crap and I'm pretty sure it's just one guy who keeps complaining that Holla Forums is too negative.