HILLARY WALKS OFF WITH NO CHARGES

HILLARY WALKS OFF WITH NO CHARGES

Ok Holla Forums what happens next? Day of the rope? Riots in the streets?

They can't actually do this can they?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749350193095667713
dailystormer.com/dylan-roofs-friend-arrested-for-talking-to-feds-may-go-to-prison/
archive.is/hao7t
uschamber.com/jennifer-pierotti-lim
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
youtube.com/watch?v=eii7LBSziSM
scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/09/03/scan.nsv107.full.pdf html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the source BTW

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749350193095667713

I thought the FBI had our backs. That was stupid.

What will you do if Hillary wins?

I'll just watch the world burn and play my vidya while waiting for the cops to come get my gun

The FBI have the people's backs like a jew with a retractable knife.

Also any news article or shit declaring this as well?

What on earth would ever lead you to draw that conclusion?

There is not one, single, solitary member of government at any level – municipal clerk, military grunt, elected official, federal agent – that "has our backs".

The level of delusion that sets in on this board is downright dangerous. There is no legal solution. There is no democratic solution. There is no peaceful solution.

REVOLT NOW

Not surprised. Systemic corruption has already reached the point of no return, this country won't survive as it is for much longer.

Trump knows that anything claimed by unnamed sources is a lie. He's slyly pressuring the FBI and the DoJ to indite her by causing an outrage over the idea that she'll walk.

The fix was in as soon as the AG said she will leave it to "career" prosecutors. No piss-ant nobody government worker will dare go against the Clintions. There are only 2 outcomes
A) They fail and she wins, becoming POTUS and their boss
B) They have limited success and the Clintions have them or their family killed.

One law for them, another for us.

I think The South should secede, we can partner up with the Russians to support us, and most of the military is from The South already.

You honsetly believed for a second that a rich and very well connected politician would face criminal charges for something?

Were you born this morning?

There is no real pressure at all to reform it. The new people that the leaders have elected are quite content and normalized to exceedingly corrupt nations. No one on the "right" is looking to kill people because they don't want to lose their money or their job.

There's no incentive whatsoever for change.

I thought they did too, until a couple days ago when the FBI tried to make all of the media guys shut their cameras off when the attorney general met up with hillary's husband.

it was then that I knew that the investigation was purely political theatre.

Some lefty friend I know was like "HA I know right? Bill met up with Lynch to give her dat leader of the free world deyock"

Isn't it sad that these awesome letter agencies like the CIA and the FBI were IMMEDIATELY corrupted upont ehir creation? Starting with Hoover.

There used to be groups that "had our backs" but only because in the Will to Power it was beneficial for them to promote American exceptionalism!

Now, they benefit from promoting globalism.

The flow of power has successfully been steered towards globalism, for these agencies

only a nationalist in a powerful seat will be able to stop it now. Only a pinochet-like iron fist will work

Conservatives are typically, in my opinion, the more "real world" party, EXCEPT when it comes to the will to power. Conservatives shy away from doing what it takes to gain power, even when it would be the noble, end justifies the means thing to do.

Supposedly their are people in the FBI that were planning on going full crashing this plane if no charges were filed.

Also..

CRY HAVOK

NORMIES RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hang em all

Hello FBI

This isn't true. There are all types at the top. They're just to fat and comfortable to actually stick their neck out and do anything. When the critical mass is built, you'll be very surprised to see who is actually fashy, a commie, etc. If you look closely enough, you can even figure that out now.

sage bc no source other than Trump's twitter

No need, the underlying monetary and economic systems are deteriorating on their own, it can't be prevented at this point, only slowed. It's only a matter of time before a critical point gets hit and everything crashes. There won't be any effort to solve the problems because there is no solution.

There's no critical mass building.

Why are there stupid people on this website? Go away.

masonic dubs
checked

I'm this close.
November better not suck.

If this end up being true … Holla Forums need to organize a massive protest get like 500k people to show up.

Underrated post.

Don't kill yourself now, brother, it's finally starting to happen, stay strong.

That's not as relevant as you believe it to be. Demographics are such in the United States that a total economic collapse [which isn't going to happen anyway] leads to the extermination of whatever is left of the White population.

It's symptomatic of the overall decrease in post quality and across the board increase in reformist and loyalist sentiment. It's pretty staggering how quickly it happened, too.

Why is anyone who posts here actually surprised? This just confirms what we all already know, that the our government is corrupt to the core. This is actually the best outcome because it further exposes normies to the true nature of the current regime. Even most of the normalfags I've spoken to know that Hillary is a murder, rape enabler and Benedict Arnold to the highest degree. The fact she will not be prosecuted only proves that the rest of our officials are just as corrupt as she is.

FBI whistle blowers WHEN?

That sounds too much like Trump to NOT be true.

The whole media today and tomorrow will be "Is TRUMP spreading rumors that Hillary is going to walk? That's not true, she'll definitely get in trouble if that means the opposite of what Trump says! Wait a minute… uh, how about how anti-semetic Trump is? Labeling Hillary with a star of David and saying he pledges to support Israel against Palestine…uh…."

It's going to be beautiful, I'll have to wait for the threads here to see it since I'm not watching Telavivision.

It's happened before, it'll happen again. Demographic shifts will only fuel the collapse, the day the welfare system goes down, the niggers will start to riot.

I think total collapse is the only way to save the white population. We'll have to agree to disagree, but I think you're 100% wrong.

20 years ago I would have agreed with you. The amount of demographic damage that has been done to this country under the last two administrations is unfathomable. Irrevocable damage.

Reminder… There is no saving these people… Purge or at a minimum brutal subjugation are the only way.

Daily reminder that lying to the FBI is a felony, and if you talk to them, they will use it to fuck you over for fun and to advance their careers.

Unless you are a connected Democrat.

NEVER VOLUNTEER INFORMATION TO THE FBI OR COPS.

NEVER TALK TO THE FBI OR COPS WITHOUT A LAWYER.

Fuck every last one of these corrupt lying pigs rolling in the mud.

dailystormer.com/dylan-roofs-friend-arrested-for-talking-to-feds-may-go-to-prison/

This should really just be common sense. But cop dramas and movies have really rotted the mind of most American citizens.

If History has taught us anything, its that there's always a critical mass building, user

go to a shrink but not a jew one

I wouldn't be too sure. We have the most rural people and the most guns.

It would be the city folk aka the multi culti's that would get hit.

New Orleans 2006 is the governments MO. Just cut off all supply to the city and let it sort itself out.

this. Before they even came for all the suburban and rural whites the blacks and mexis (etc) will be killing each other in the cities. After that, it'll be easy pickins when/if they emerge from the ghettos to kill whitey

Oh boy, are they in for one hell of a wake-up call when the riots start. There is going to be a lot of very surprised "higher-ups" with their asses on thrones and their heads on the floor.

Who are often Zionist, yellow ribbon scum with niggers in their family trees.
You don't have the Air Force, though.
It's not going to go down like that.

Who is going to riot over it? Serious question.

absolute unadulterated lie

red herring

In an economic collapse, yes it will.

fuck off

What riots? What public opinon? Holla Forums's opinion isn't the public opinon.
Go ahead and inquire 10 random people every day for a week on whether they think Hillary should be charged for her email server and I'll be honestly surprised if you find 7 who even remotely care.

Over Shillary's scot-free presidency? A good half of the country. The angrier, much better armed half.
That little girl who sees her neighbor, "a creepy guy" leave home every morning in a "weird black car"? She's going to tell her daddy, and her daddy is going to tell whoever's interested or do the job himself. I bet these smug and cool "agents" who enjoy breaking people's lives for fun will love the irony of coming back home to a shotgun muzzle in their faces.

In a total collapse situation we would absolutely shine. One of our biggest downfalls is that absent direct threat, need for food or dealing with disease spreading vermin we, as a whole, tend to be of a very low hostility. Its not a bad thing in and of itself, a man who cares about the well being of his would be food in a time when he does not require more food is a man who doesn't know scarcity of food. We are the caretakers of this realm. Problem is that as we have advanced our civilization it has gone through periods of growth. With each period of growth there are several phases… As we expand we discover new technology, that technology makes our lives easier… And as such brings on a period of wealth, which further makes life easier. From there an easy life betrays us, we become easy men. And because of all of these combined we drop our sword and lower our shield. It has happened time and again throughout history. This is how civilizations fall. But it is necessary because it is like with an overgrown forest, eventually the forest has to be purged with a fire. And when it is, the dirt is refertilized and a new forest grows in its wake.

So in order for us to continue advancing we need to be destroyed. We need to be thrown back into hard times to light the fire of determination and creativity required for survival. The resulting chaos will end with those technological advancements that were unworthy being forgotten and development taking a new direction.

We are seeing it before our eyes.. The white man is starting to feel the stone touching their backs. Not all at once but individually the white man is realizing they are trapped in a situation that is adverse to their survival. And it is then… When white men do their best work… the moment they feel their back touch the stone wall they are trapped against.

Do not get complacent but take note that things are about to change once again.

it increasingly is becoming public opinion though

Media is going to go into full damage control mode and tries to sweep this under the rug.

Republican women organize to support Clinton

archive.is/hao7t

Most peoples eyes just glaze over if you start trying to explain what its about. Its been talked about for so long its old news. Just like Benghazi.

Election after election Zionists get their strongest support in White, rural areas. The BDS movement doesn't get any traction in Alabama or South Dakota.
A) There's no economic collapse coming. Didn't Brexit teach you that? It's all scaremongering from whichever side is trying to convince people of something.
B) It wouldn't take much at all to roll right out of cities and take what they wanted. Their numbers are such that they can do it with ease. Add in foreign military support from Zionist, multicult Canada and Zionist, mudblood Mexico and it would be wrapped up quite quickly.

Yes and I bet her daddy will take his assault rifle with a million clips to kill all the niggers too.

There's no evidence to support this whatsoever outside of dreamed up wishful thinking.

That isn't what the consensus was.

The consensus was that within the FBI are a handful of Holla Forumsacks, or near Holla Forumsacks who will put their shit on the line to whistle blow when the time comes.

I personally know someone who works as a contractor for the FBI who is Holla Forumsack as fuck.

But overall? There isn't a single federal agency that isn't the enemy.

Oh look, the defeatist shills are out in force.

You didn't answer the question. You think the 40something percent of the country who wants to vote Trump right now is made of exclusively by gun owning fellas with an urge to purge? You're retarded, then.

Do you really get paid for such obvious shilling?

Fucking hell what is there to be defeatist about here? Pointing out your delusion that your average joe is going to get his handgun and start offing the FBI because they're traitors isn't defeatism, it's called being sane.

Lol if you think the walmart larry the cable guy tier of society that makes up most of military etc service isn't much better armed, angrier

Can't wait for come-and-take-it 2.0

I agree… There is only the…

FINAL SOLUTION!

"It's really important that Republican leaders, especially Republican women leaders, stand up right now and say we're not OK with Trump representing our party," said Jennifer Lim, a group founder who works at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and has spent much of her life volunteering for Republican causes and campaigns.

Yes because nothing says "principled conservative" like supporting Hillery Clintion.

uschamber.com/jennifer-pierotti-lim

The FBI don't make the charges, the prosecutors office does.

You gotta be a kike no one else would be capable of being so incapable of seeing the writing on the wall.

A lot, especially the public opinion increasingly becoming hostile towards the media and the establishment in general.
Then there is also a civil war scenario, which has been chewed up and digested on Holla Forums so many times only a shill would not know about that, and the conclusion is: In an open war against even 10% of its own populace, the U.S. government will lose, and lose badly.
And finally, if you think that in conditions of an open conflict, govt operatives, agents and their families will not be some of the juiciest and highest-priority targets, you are severely mistaken.

I have a Hillary for Prison shirt, literally in the bay area of commiefornia, and everybody who reads it has something to say and they are for it

you're right though, the ones who have too short of attention spans could care less. But what makes you think they have the attention spans to vote?

this

even cholos here see my shirt and we start up conversations about california's new "register your bullets" law. Everyone sees the naked tyranny

Though civil war is unavoidable at this point most of trumps supporters see him as the last chance to avoid bloodshed.

Open your eyes Chaim.. It is time you run to Israel.

FBI hasn't spent this much time and energy just to get fucked over by politicians. If the DoJ doesn't pursue, then we are all going to get to see her tried in the court of public opinion.

Next you'll say you can meme people into killing Hillary to make Trump win the election to which I'll retort it would have been much easier to meme her being criminally charge.

The point is simply that no one would riot over a Democrat party candidate not being charged by an inefficient government security organization due to the fact no one cares. Obama announcing today he'll get rid of the border and Mexicans are US citizens, that would cause riots. A Clinton getting away with an illegal email server-thing? Yeah, whatever.

The FBI doesn't have your back. They are literally engaged with maintaining a campaign of false news to eliminate your rights, for one example.

obama has sold the most guns of any president. That tells you something.

The Democrat sit in shows you something else

as the election gets closer, you will see more and more people realizing the danger of banning guns, which the democrats have foolishly opposed, as it is a losing issue

Either the Democrats think that they can simply botch the election results, or they are too power hungry to realize how much of a losing issue guns really are in this country

Everyone is getting more and more aware of international affairs, and white people especially look at Europe, which they feel strong ties to, and would rather keep their guns. Much rather that is.

I dont see how a CW could even happen now. They have done such a good job of tactically placing shitskins everywhere. Most redpilled whites are redpilled because they are in an area they are already outnumber.
Bluepilled whites are so far disconnected and isolated they don't think there is any real problem. They are happy with their well paying job and the status quo.

How often does the FBI investigate shit like this and not recommend any charges? Anyone know?

Wasn't this kind of a large investigation? It certainly took a long time.

No one is trying to spread defeatism. It's rather we are trying to weed out unrealistic LARPers who are spreading dangerous fantasies that an economic collapse or a change in the Presidency is going to magically make all of the problems go away.

The United States has a communist insurgency hundreds of millions strong. It controls the military, the universities, the entirety of the media, every federal agency, the totality of the corporate structure, and nearly every avenue of digital communication.

It's time to wake up to the reality that what should have been done 20-30 years ago wasn't done and the situation looks bleak right now. Conservatives are inherently degenerate and ineffective, they can't be counted on for anything. Their heretofore refusal to kill their enemies or even recognize they have an enemy until they are near total collapse in influence, raw numbers, and real world assets, has quite likely doomed them.

Remember, Rome wasn't able to turn it around. Persia wasn't able to turn it around. The Mongols weren't able to turn it around. The Visigoths weren't able to turn it around. The Umayyad's weren't able to turn it around. The Soviets weren't able to turn it around. The British haven't been able to turn it around [Brexit notwithstanding, their empire no longer exists].

The longer this drags on without catastrophic violence to secure breathing room and a disruption to the enemy's internal infrastructure with which it continues to mold loyal soldiers with, the less chance there is of any success. As it stands, the narrative is entirely structured around some far off, second-hand "collapse" that will throw all chips into the table because the present actors do not want to act without said external event. That's not good and it doesn't help anyone to pretend that it is.

Beer Hall Putsch when?

yeah i saw some idiot going WAAAH WHAT ABOUT TRUMP UNIVERSITY
lol

Slags.

Fema camps will not be for dissidents like so many fear.

It is to be used as a centralized location to round up government and their suppoerters along with their families and provide some semblance of protection from only god knows what is coming down the pike. It will fail in its mission to protect them, but what does a polack care eh? It will all be fucking keke worthy, we after are have been tempered by the most foul side of the chans. Even the most vile is rather entertaining after a point.

Just because you live in the world of MSM headlines doesn't mean the rest of the common people do. You need 15% of the populace to do a revolutionary war, yes, but don't forget you also need the other 85% to be mostly apathetic to it. Until you get those two figures right, it's only muh civil war muh unimaginable tension muh people on the internet have been disliking leftists so it means war.

It doesn't matter if they don't indict and she stays out of prison, when trump takes the office he will send the seals to grab her in what ever country she flees to if they don't willingly extradite her.

If they don't indict her and steal the presidency from trump? War.

In the end Hillary not being indicted won't be the cause of the civil war. That happens some time between the conventions and November.

what? the people who don't live in the MSM headlines world are more apt to realize a revolutionary war is inevitable

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't he just do that a couple of days ago when he met in LeafLand with CanadaCuck and the MexMidget?

Basically, assblasted neocohens like Jennifer Rubin as well as women like Jennifer Lim who make their livelihoods off selling out the American worker.

So if this proves that nobody on the government is on our side that must mean Trump is guaranteed to lose in November because no matter how much he wins the popular vote the Electoral College (the body that decides everything) will always side will $hillary

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but no one rioted over that either now did they? New id probably still the same guy you delusional faggots are calling a shill.

The key is not too use up the capital we have built up. Needlessly throwing lives at the fire serves only those who want our race's destruction. This will not be a war for land or riches but a fight to save our own people, let us never forget that.

The Wilde Jagd should begin soon.

One of the few points of consensus on Holla Forums is that a collapse is imminent, but if (((globalists))) control the banks – which they do – how will any collapse trigger if they can just keep printing money ad infinitum? Also, it doesn't work in their favor to introduce unstable and potentially dangerous elements like national revolutions (in cases of partial or total collapse) when they can just keep things trucking along and printing monopoly money. I'd love for us to have a discussion on this subject, as it seems that Holla Forums takes it for granted, and if there's one thing I've learned in all my years both here and in cuckchan, is that sacred cows absolutely need to be slaughtered if we want to get to the truth.

Also, quality post user, capping it for future use!

It is extremely apparent that you do not belong here.

Your percentages assume that the government has the same quality of recruit base that we do. We have almost every combat hardened veteran in the country. A solid 70% of the us infantry will defect leaving the military with only support capabilities. Police and such will leave their jobs in droves once it becomes apparent that their families are in harms way.

I don't know why I'm bothering explaining this to you so I'm going to stop.

Who are "we"?

No, that was a photo-op. Visas still required until December.

Chill man, we're on the same side. I'm just saying, Obumcuck more or less announced a North American Union, and no one so much as lifted a finger.

No, they're probably working at their jobs, raising children, too busy to think of war over an email server.

I thought all happeningfags gave up after the shemitah or whatever.

Yeah, I know, didn't mean it in a hostile tone since you went ahead and proved my point about people not really wanting to start a civil war or widespread riots.

My grandfather's joined the WWII war effort not because of Jew Camps which unknown to them, and one even said it was starvation, the germans didn't actively kill the jews or even killing Germans. They joined because of Pearl Harbor and when Germany supported Japan, declaring war on the US, this gave a perfect reason to send American boys to kill Germans and cuck Europe.

Why can't they do about the same here? How many veterans are race realists who wouldn't mind if their daughters marry the nearest nigger?

There won't be a civil war because of Hillary's email server. Find something else to sxreaming LE HABBEDING over.

Its not about the email server, that just for public consumption, its about the Clinton Foundation.

If she were to get elected knowing she was a treasonous whore, that might cause some shit to go down.

Last civil war started over Lincoln getting elected because they knew he was an authoritarian fuck head.

There's a difference between wanting to and needing to

Seems that before meeting with the FBI Hillary threw some more money at the shills.

nah.

but there still is work to do.

We need to popularize and create a petition that allows for us and other private entities to record and watch the vote counts across the country.

Electoral college cannot side with her in a clear win.

What do you guys think?

I am thinking about calling into the alex jones show to mobilize some people, and making a petition general on Holla Forums

I don't know other alternative media avenues that I could reach with a loud enough Bullhorn

Sorry for all of the sexy russian girl images, but I want to get everyone's attention.

Comparing completely different historical periods here.
Riddle me this. Say the 40something percent voting for Hillary has no means of self defense, aren't armed and are basically targets to shoot at.
How many of the 40something percent voting for Trump are going to drop jobs and family and use their savings on a war effort against the Clintons or the establishment or whatever?
Bonus question: what would you tell these 40something percent they're fighting for taking in consideration there are Milos and other degenerate types in those numbers?

Attached came from Cuckchan, but contains lots of info to play with. Even if its just larping. The basic idea is:

Clinton Foundation is a vast network of corruption that the FBI has entangled. If info is acted upon and made public it will send the country into civil war. Agents are having to act very, very delicately.

*untangled

Those Khazars aren't very attractive.

The message is the media, until the public can't feed itself, it'll believe the media for being fair and balanced.

Good luck with the petition.

Gay detected.

git this nigger woman off my Holla Forums

That FBI dude is gonna get Kennedy'd faster than a white girl in Londonistan.

Reminder that defeatism is anti-white.

You mean

Sorry, there won't be a war because a Clinton isn't in prison. Stop screaming HAPPENING over a Clinton not being in prison and start worrying about making it irrelevant that Hillary is in the race so Trump wins. Stop LARPing in your head about how you'll get to kill Tyrone and Jose in a civil war. You don't want a fucking civil war in this country, you retard.

Great: we get to see The God Emperor tear strips off the cokehead carpetmuncher in the debates.

He kept saying "plausible deniability"

It's a really interesting read. Here's the archived links I didn't include because I'm a faggot:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/

When did that ever stop anyone in a position of power?

The FBI is not a law enforcement agency. They are the establishment's political hitmen. Nothing more. Nothing less.

“The Vince Foster Cover-up: The FBI and The Press”

youtube.com/watch?v=eii7LBSziSM

despite your collective opinions towards the khazar woman, the pictures succeeded in the intended goal.

You have been #operated

I mean, do you think that this would be a viable petition? If ignored, regardless of left or right, some inadequacies would be pointed out.

If anything, it would at the very least raise opinion and let the vote counters know that the people are scrutinizing.

Man I doubt anything will happen, just look at those subordinate cucks in Austria. Their fucking election got blatantly rigged just like our 2008 and 2012 ones and what did they do about it? Nothing. Call me a "concern shill" or whatever but I've lost all hope. The North American Union is an obvious ploy to fill America with those filthy fucking mexicants. Be prepared to spread your asshole for the kike overlords everyone. Maybe we won in an alternate universe or something.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

1) they're re-doing their latest election
2) you're going to hang on the DOTR, motherfucker

Demoralization within the ranks is a form of treason. Remember that, bitch.

I don't have any real hope for an indictment, but looks like Trump just got this off CNN who are citing their legal analysts as sources. Basically, they're just stating that no charges are issuing from this interview.

It leaves open the possibility for something to happen in the future, however. (but again, I don't believe any harm will actually come to her.)

While the FBI is not to be trusted, we should be going after Lynch mostly and the FBI secondly. We should be pushing the FBI to comment on the issue while forcing Lynch to justify this bullshit. We shouldn't forget Lynch's role in all of this.

How about you fuck off back to reddit, you daft nigger?

can't say i'm exactly surprised by this. the way the cunt was parading around during the primary when the email shit was at its peak without a care in the fucking world made it seem like it was already taken care of and it was just a matter of waiting it out. i wonder how many people were killed or threatened or otherwise coerced off the case. still, it's good ammo for trump in a "do you really want a president THIS corrupt" or "imagine how fucked you would be if you did something even remotely similar" way.

that said, i'd still like to see an official statement on it

I don't give a fuck how you feel

Petitions won't do much, even if you had video evidence of 1,000,000 people signing your petition, it'd just be a random youtube video that might get some attention but no lasting results.

What is more important is being active in the media creation. Don't go to the public asking but telling them their problems.

Why do you think facebook goes after right-wing groups? And all social media became leftist all at once, its because of their (((owners))),

If someone of Holla Forums owned and operated their own media site, and it looked and acted very normie but slowly administered redpills that would be an ultimate weapon in moving forward our cause.

Nothing attractive about poor photoshops you teenage nitwit.

They admitted they wouldn't do it because it would also implicate Obama. So basically, we can't indict a criminal former Secretary of state because our president is also a criminal and they are afraid of the problems it would cause to admit the president is a felon.

wow I'm not surprised

Your grandparents were subhuman.

After Bill's raping meeting with Lynch?

Pure (((coincidence))) surely.

Nixon must have been a bad goy

More like sears catalog tier.

Go back to >>>/plebbit/

Your post is so D&C controlled op it's more transparent than empty space.

I'm pretty sure it is on record that he hated the jew and commented on it.

Fuck those guys because they didnt have Holla Forums to browse. Sucks for them. Should have had internet lol.

reminder to filter all namefags

That's not what they're missing out on. They didn't have Holla Forums to shitpost on. I just can't even.

Nixon was pardoned after he resigned.

Well let us give them the benefit of doubt. They also invoked the militas for help. Let us see if they just didnt do that for stalling time. They will indict this cunt or they will get fucked. I want to see where their faith lies upon. If they dont indict this cunt, will i guess the game changed a bit. In ia way that their jobs wont be the least of their concerns ten years down the road. You will indict that cunt.

But he resigned over tapes because in normieworld it was justified.

Now normies don't care if they live in America or the North American Union or a global governance as long as YOU don't get to have your rights.

Dubs of truth confirm it.

You are probably right.

If you are Snowden or Petraeus, you get a conviction and you might even be executed. If you are the political player like Hillary, you don't get anything.

Hopefully the FBI just leaks what the evidence would have been

You will gather trust within your office, you will make the other guys and girls take your point of view. There is enough evidence to undermine your point of view. If you have one ounce of decency you will rally those retards behind you. You will use what you learned here, you will use your charisma and your skills to do so.
Your jobs wont be any of your concerns otherwise we will huint you down.

Yep, dubs.

I hope it's true. A strong play by Trump. Once they see the outrage to his fake tweet, they say "we don't want to face that"?

How deep does Trump's planning go? Was offing Corey some crazy thing that if Manafort and the establishment fuck off for good, he brings Corey back as Chief of Staff?

(self-check)

WE PRAISE YOU KEK!

(OTHER-CHECK) WITNESSED, TRULY KEK SMILES UPON THE 4 DIMENSIONAL CHESSPOLITICS OF THE TRUMP

Corey was offered the spot at CNN long before Trump "fired" him. That's why they made it obvious that Corey's time with the campaign. They knew someone would want to snatch him up to get the inside dirt on the Trump campaign, and when they heard he was "fired" and escorted out they thought it would be the perfect time to get Corey to spill all the details after getting canned. Boy were they wrong. He was the bait on the hook for MSM to take.. He's now the man in the belly of the beast with a nice $500,000 a year contract. Even if it's for one year that's still $500,000 to fuck with CNN.

He never mentions which ones. I've been looking around for a while, and I haven't seen a single report anywhere of Hillary Clinton being indicted.

What happened today was the FBI interviewed Hillary.

However, I'm not pointing this out for the sake of bashing Trump. This was actually a pretty brilliant move on his part.

If you look through his tweets, there's another one, from right after the meeting between Bill and Loretta, that calls the "whole system" rigged. He was getting people riled up over a rigged system, or at the very least, playing on the MSM's love of proclaiming his ignorance, to get people talking about it.

That way, if Hillary is indicted, Trump is a shoe-in. But if she isn't, regardless of the fact that there are no sources reporting that Hillary isn't being charged with anything, Trump will appear to have been correct, not only about Hillary's indictment, but about the system being rigged.

This way, if she isn't indicted, there is absolutely no way she will ever be able to shake the "crooked" label, and Trump is still a shoe-in.

Hillary is fucked no matter what, and Donald Trump's genius for manipulating the press and public opinion will never cease to amaze me.

This thread is now being monitored.

My grandpa knew the war was stupid. That's why he joined the Navy so he could avoid the draft and spent the entire war playing beach volleyball in Hawaii.

Those are shit-tier shoops

Pretty much normiebook level

You guys think there were threats involved in this?

Another nimble navigation by Trump. Before this, if Crooked Clinton got off scott-free, the media could screech about how Trump was wrong. Now he's essentially gotten his >inb4 and he'll benefit no matter what

How new are you?

The FBI released last month on the investigation, that it had little to do with Hillary and a lot to do with the CIA.

THere has also been no proof of Hillary doing anything wrong, which is rather funny as normally the papers have errors in the boxes if filled out.
Almost like she is aware people are going to give her hell just for existing…

Still, proof please to establish beyond a reasonable doubt?
Otherwise Trump is a kike pedo puppet already, and still losing in November.

Kek wills it!

She's pretty good at destroying evidence, isn't she?

Why'd she hide and delete all those emails?

Youe numbers show that kek refuses your call

*your

Destroying evidence is actually her specialty. During her early days as a lawyer she defended a child killer/rapist by destroying evidence (underwear with blood and semen)

Or people are pretty good at believing lies.
You assert without evidence, can be dismissed all the same.
For 30 years she has been legal, crooked yes, but legal.
Why change now?

Why does she have to do the State Department's job?
Its not her job to archive.
THat changed in response to her antics.

Not sure if wasted or proof Kek likes youe grammar.

If you want real fun, drop all that boring stuff and look at the Walmart link.

I have no inforgraph skills, but it should a be a threadly Hillary thing.

nope kek just knows when to ignore some people

Which is fine, reality is my witness and guide, were this to be trips, Kek exists.

You were not even close to getting trips. Kek has never visited you, and most likely hates you.

Dubs confirms. Kek is not with the other user.

Damn.

So you need generate keks at will, when keks willst it we need dubs, you will give me dubs kek otherwise i will force dubs. I ve been pretty blessed with dubs, this is gunna be dubs too.

A god that refuses to show to its doubters is not a god, but a delusion.
Were kek real he would prove to me.
To say that instead it must be a ritual invocation is naught but saying if I stare at a wall, at some point I'll see a picture in the dimples.

Also lovely derail of you.

Changes not the fact that we shall have our first female president in the white house.

Good. Hillary is so fucking dirty, Trump will defeat her no problem. The last thing we want is all the cucked millennials streaming out in droves to vote for their favorite commie kike Sanders. Shillary remaining free to run as the presidential nominee for the democrats is exactly what we want.

The Democrat Presidential nominee gets "cleared" on the July 4th holiday weekend…I'd say they just did in the most underhanded and insulting way possible.

And yet you miss the point here.
Concise off by digits, repeated so.
I exist, you exist, kek does not.

3 weeks ago actually.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

It's a shame you are obsessed with false gods.
Really, a shame.
I'm so sorry, i can't even finish this steak.
Well never mind that.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

We need a more fierce death pit of philosophical, intellectual, artistic and scientific gladiators.
Like the ultimate war of the mind in a nutshell. The weapons are words, knowledge intelligence and will.

Life seems quite good.
Though the kikes have been winning for a while, but can the Persians pull through?

Heretic detected.

Well said user.
The system is completely broken.
The only thing a Trump Presidency would do is provide temporary "good feelings" and hopefully the wall.

THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN NOT BE FIXED
IT MUST BE REMOVED

REMOVE THE FED

He was.

Wow, I have been quoting "Friedrich Nietzsche" for years before I even took the red-pill. I could never find the source of that quote though.

I guess German philosophy is in my blood

Yes there is.

Leaving the US is easier though.
Join up in the Philippines, grow numbers and strength, then come back and take over.

Gas yourself.

You fucking what?

So then your plan is to waste the few numbers and what little power there is in harassing attacks?

Gee, you should be leading the fight against Hillary.

A bunch of Drumpft shills were pushing it to try and hide the whole Trump Uni thing.

There is nothing stopping you faggot. Go do it now.

Otherwise, stop your gay red texting.

If you are a foreigner, there is nothing stopping you from trying to remove your traitorous gov't. Don't sit there all limp-wristed and demand action from others if you aren't willing to do it yourself….faggot.

Just as I thought.You're a Huge Homo…Literally.

Fuck off, Hillary shill. You deserve to be raped and tortured to death. Fuck off back to 4pol

You're just another nigger aping out.
You claim she has broken the law, then refuse to follow what the law says.
Perhaps you should choose which you want, following the law or not.

Shame. I also though that the FBI was staffed primarily with Good Ol' Boys. Shame, really. Just means we need more rope.

This hurts me more than it hurts you, FBI

test

the funny thing is that these shills fail to realize that come dotr we wont forget to acquire the employee lists from ever single shill companies servers.

there are a select few anons who dont already have a shit ton of them

They really shouldnt feel as comfortable doing this shit as they do.

gotta look at the big picture boys

Checked

I still stand by my conviction that these people would have been repelled away naturally if we had more freedom of speech on Holla Forums

Stick around. Over the next 8 years the pendulum will swing left, and Holla Forums will lean towards center-anarchy.

fuck that puppet. need to be torturing information out of top bankers and directors of obscure government organizations that really have power. going after hillary is a good powder keg though. the fire rises.

Spoiler that shit, faggot.

Pretty fucking insane the amount of corruption.

wait

go back to /christ/ you cuck

Why not signal boost this with articles?

Yeah, civilizations move as civilizations move, that doesn't mean there isn't shifts to be made. Rome let the enemy invade, but they didn't stomach the invasion for long. At some point, race consciousness becomes unavoidable, and fighting can begin proper. We might not win in the long run, we might not build an empire and conquer the stars a la Cybernazi, but this 4rth generational warfare is a front we're destined to win in, one way or another.

All the letter agencies can't fucking stand her, and the secret service hate her guts, although the system as a whole will probably force them to stomach it if it means no Trump.

Numbers on a chart or fake money by the mile doesn't change the actual mass of disenfranchised people, or the lack of actual industry and production. You can't bullshit with high-level manipulation forever, if the roots are rotted down.

RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BE

RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE

They don't, but even if they did, FBI can't do shit. The AG makes the decision, and the nigger isn't doing jack shit.

This is of no surprise.

Good news though, that means no presidential pardon, meaning Trump can reopen the investigation with his team, and throw the bitch into the slammer.

Nietzsche is Polish racially. Prussian upbringing.

luxury given they're facing federal government

Checked.

the magic continues

This. 4chan was a left wing website (albeit one that eschewed political correctness) until the day Obama was elected.

That's the opposite of what happens brah.

You forgot option 3: the FBI engineers an 'accidental' death for her and Bill.

Those are trips, you fucking mongoloid.

That sounds out of their reach. That said, gears will certainly be grinding in the machine.

Stop stealing all the dubs, cunt

Small aircraft have such a poor safety record…

I want Shillary to go to jail. It would be more satisfying if she was thrown in with a bunch of fucked up mduslimes or dindus

Trump is going to lose no matter what. The only reason Trump won the Republican nomination is because the globalists allowed it, and it would make Hillary's victory all the more easier to justify to the public.

HOL UP

SO U WUZ SAYIN

We should all be #Cruzmissiles now?

Who would be the GOP nomination

Whichever one could seem the more old fashioned compared to "progressive" Hillary. Trump running in 2016 just gave them an obvious choice.

Enjoy 8 more years of Democrats.

stop looking at Holla Forums when youre at work dumbass and work while your at work

Justice for WhateverAgencySheStoleFrom!

no, i think the point here is that it doesn't matter who the GOP nominates, just that he won't win because shillary will rig the vote hard, pulling out all the stops.

then, when she steals the election, all the media will chime in saying "oh good the joke is over" or "boy we dodged a bullet there, didn't we, fellow americans?"

wrong one

polite sage

Go back to Holla Forums you degenerate.

See, this is why the weebshit needs to end. It's a gateway.

Now we're getting bronies, the absolute cancerest of the cancers.

There sure are A LOT of assblasted faggots in that twitter chain.

Nice critical theory.

This is a good thing, plebs. If she had gone to jail in some hypothetical fantasy world where some of you live in, Bernie would be the next in line. We want this.

Newfag Holla Forums suck

Should it though. I think a lot of white people underestimate how conniving cops are in their drive to rack up convictions by any means necessary. I attribute this to most white people don't have many run ins with police nor have friends or family that do to teach then the reality of how police operate. I mean hell, niggers have an entire culture around "stitches for snitches" and niggers still constantly snitch on each other and themselves.

are you implying that Trump would have a hard time defeating a socialist kike? Really?

If you ain't new then I don't know how you've managed to stick around so long and still be this god damn stupid.

He's pretty popular with the youth, though.

How pitiful. If it was any other level low bureaucrat like an FBI agent themselves, they'd be locked up ages ago. Hell, leaders of the CIA have resigned for less than this bs.

WACO AND RUBY RIDGE WERE BOTH CLINTON JOBS

THE FBI IS WAITING FOR THE SIGNAL JUST LIKE US

Except putting classified information on unsecured server and getting big payoffs from foreign government, y'know committing treason.

BECAUSE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE YOU RETARDED CUNT

"The Hamptons is not a defensible position… Very hard to defend a low-lying beach. Eventually people will come for you."

Kek proved himself real by giving dubs to the guy saying Kek hates you.

Nietzsche was an overrated failure evidenced by the fact that so many people who read his works still think he was a nihilist instead of an anti-nihilist.

Well there was Snowden, but he was a contractor, and look how that turned out.

Of course I've used his name, so beware the shill bots that appear now

I'm hoping this is true, in heir rush to make him look a fool they'll play into his hands

if post ends in any number but 7 then kek is real.

Can't swing much more to the left than in already is, the only way it could go more left is total csocial breakdown and anarchy.

Swing to the left? What so we'll start championing necrophilia and equal rights for inanimate objects?

Do you have some mental deficiency?

Darn us, we should've picked Cruz then we could've had 8 years of phony Republican rule just like under Bush which were totally different that Obama's 8 years.

user has a point you faggots.

Bernie cunts are not likely to vote for Hillary. Clinton shills, on the other hand, will probably vote for Bernie.

This is an issue.

I'm honestly surprised.

Oh well. I'll sit back and watch the fireworks. I sincerely hope the American people demand more from their government, especially after they're taxed to hell and back.

1 – James McDougal – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

5 – C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a “Dear friend and trusted advisor.”

7- Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes.”

34 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

35 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD: 36 – Major William S. Barkley Jr. 37 – Captain Scott J. Reynolds 38 – Sgt. Brian Hanley 39 – Sgt. Tim Sabel 40 – Major General William Robertson 41 – Col. William Densberger 42 – Col. Robert Kelly 43 – Spec. Gary Rhodes 44 – Steve Willis 45 – Robert Williams 46 – Conway LeBleu 47 – Todd McKeehan

If the Feds won't police the elite then that responsiblity falls on the shoulders of the citizens. If charges are not pressed then the people should try/jail Hillary Clinton with or without the permission of peace officers.

this tbh

Your original request was for trips. You were denied for your lack of faith. Brother user was granted dubs to bring Kek's message of scorn to you. Your reply to this was nearly trips- off by one.

Fool.

A god exists to break reality.
Failing to break reality as a proof makes for them to be explainable or nonexistent.

That sentiment has been felt throughout the last several decades and continually proven wrong each time.

scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/09/03/scan.nsv107.full.pdf html

If an ancient egyptian god was really real, and had come back with a cult of internet autists to shrek shit, would you really, honestly WANT to know for a fact that was real?
Really really?
Would be able to sleep at night knowing arcane powers are are real as the keyboard you're typing on is?

Yes?
I wish to understand reality, a manifest deity is part of reality.
Or are you trying to say that somehow, I should not want to know and just accept it works, like you're the federal Reserve selling me gold stocks?

That is on belief of gods, not on the existence.
Granted if everyone was still pulling down CRTs I could fancy a plot of using the particle accelerator to jack up the god quotient in an effort to mess with people.

No, I'm saying there's some things you can't unsee.

this
Most likely hes just talking out of his ass, but its a win-win statement.
Also you really dont need any sources to tell you that the chances of crooked H going to jail are nonexistant.

The thing is though,
Crooked means little as a title.
She has been being investigated for over 30 years and its done little to her.
In the sense that since she has been growing with it, these are already the reduced numbers.
If she did not have a label yet, it might matter.

You are a faithless unbeliever. Heretic. Anathema. Kek reveals himself only to those who do not doubt.

PRAISE BE TO THE FROG-GOD!

PRAISE BE TO KEK!

You don't need to setup a petition. People not only are allowed to monitor the vote, they are paid to do so. Like you are, shill. If you are interested in being one of those people, call your local Republican party office and ask about becoming an election judge. They will be overjoyed to hear from you.

Don't forget Harry "I slipped while working out" Reid. From his lawsuit:

Pic related: the dangerous workout equipment that managed to blind Senator Reid and break his ribs.

This isnt about whether her crimes will have legal repercussions (not gonna happen), but dragging that fact out in the open and giving it the biggest possible audience.
Barely anyone knows about the clinton death-list, because the media wont touch it, but Trump will drag as much as possible to the surface.
It doesnt matter whether she is actually convicted or not, its about public opinion. Even your average normalfag just needs to take a second look at clinton to know she isnt innocent.

The paper is to demonstrate that you are mentally defective. Conversation with you on the topic is pointless, because you lack the appropriate hardware. Further, since the area of the brain associated with spiritual belief is also associated with "problematic" ethnic categorization, I question your presence here at all. There is a tiny chance that you are defective in a very particular way which precludes you from religiosity yet allows ethnocentrism, which I'm sure you'd at least to pretend to agree is a good thing for the purpose of your shitposting here.

However, judging by the sort of arguments you field about "Gods not really existing", the sort that could only survive and fester in ones' mind if only ever tried against retards and confirmed by yet others, I'm going to safely conclude that you are from reddit, and need to fuck back off there.

Briefly replying to your basic bitch point, I reject the domain of your argument. You likely don't understand what that means, but for brevity, instead of explaining the concept, I will present you with an alternative domain based upon the Platonic Forms. Gods are the Forms of morality. They are a useful abstraction not required to truly exist, as the number 1 does not truly exist in that you cannot point to it in reality. I would imagine that, neurologically, this is tied to ethnic categorization because both require abstraction of humanity in some way, either appearance and behave for race, or ideals for Gods. The externalization of morality is necessary for it to be shared by a people. You will note that Nietzsche, who explored this thoroughly, concluded that nihilism was a pathological and transitory phase, and instead held his concept of the Ubermensch, which likewise does not exist anywhere in reality, to be the source of his morality, and ideally that of all men.

This of course leads to the only true conclusion of racial apotheosis. To invoke another concept a featherweight like you is unlikely to be familiar with, I will speak of illocution and perlocution. Atheism is the tool of untenable and defunct Utilitarianism, manifested in both elaborations in the modern false dichotomy of Libertarianism and Communism. Both seek the reduction of the man to an individual, imagining him to spring from the ether, rather than coming from a population and producing a population. Trivially, we can see the ideological reasoning that Atheism is leveraged to this end. Empirically, a study of the USSR and other countries where such revolutions takes place predictably reveals an enshrinement of Atheism as the new state "religion". Communists talk about it to this day. It is only intended to atomize and standardize individuals, because ultimately that's the only way the maximization problems posed by Utilitarianism can be solved. It cannot work, however, which is why all ideologies based upon it can only fail.

The conversation is not about God's or 1's or the Ubermensch's coordinates in space. The conversation is on the practical applications of abstractions, which is either deliberately or unconsciously avoided, because that is an argument that trivially cannot be won.

The rape stuff has been brought out before, so has the death list.
Again, you are mistaking the huddled masses acting together, as individuals.
Mass humans value security and stability over everything.
Individuals are actually able to think and come up with very different ideas.

As a point, the old power level meme.
People hide theirs for fear of losing their jobs, yet frequently find individuals who agree.
But until the whole workplace is onboard, remain quiet.

Essentially, tarring Hillary is only going to last a bit before the poll station.
People have already made their minds up on her, and you can thank the asshats behind dijongate for making it this hard.

I have never met anyone who thinks this is a good idea. Imagine if we were a democracy instead of oligarchy? Imagine if they actually held a vote to see what the people want? Only thing we ever get a say in is whether we want the puppet on the left hand or the right of the kike overlord.

The average american doesn't even give a shit anymore…probably because the average is now literally a spic or nig who literally hates america and wants it to fall. Most white americans even are fat, lazy pieces of shit who sit glued to the electric jew all day.

Interesting point of view. Could it not, however, be that it is the religiosity which is the defective part of the brain, and "atheists", although they claim to lack belief in a higher power, have merely projected their need/belief for a violently dominant figure onto the State?

Stefan Molyneux, for example is atheist, anarchist and a race realist. I myself have a " strong preference :^)" for whites.

Although ultimately, I agree with the general sweep of your position, which I think is that modern leftists/atheists are mentally defective and no more enlightened than the Islamic shitskins they seek to import.

Let me guess, you also think the CIA and Military have your back too right?

If not the FBI, then the hax by the russian haxors will surely leak what they found.

funny, it didn't seem like the FBI did much to stop those atrocities.

Kek

The disease spreading vermin is organizing pride parades, and I don't see any of that righteous, much needed hostility towards them. We just might be too degenerate already to dodge that stone, even if we feel it on our backs. I hope not.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PURGE THE CUCKS, LEAVE NO SURVIVORS!

No it hasn't. There might be a swinging pendulum, but it's affixed to a motor heading steadily leftward. The pendulum swung all the way to the right is still further left than the pendulum from 2 generations ago swung all the way to the left.

Politics has its jump and starts, and takes a step back here and there, but in the long run it's only ever headed in one direction: left, or chaos.

1984 will become a reality within months of Clinton.

Do you have absolutely any speck of an idea how costly it is to maintain and run it? Not even factoring in costs of arms and munitions and fuel and all that other shit. Just the costs to buy, maintain, and keep that shit ready to fly? Along with paying the mechanics and pilots?

It's pricey as all hell just to bomb the shit out of durkadurkastan. Let alone the US? Facing a completely scattered and intelligent/informed enemy? In one of the most geographically diverse nations on Earth on top of being massive?

Air Force operations against insurgents on US soil will literally bankrupt the government

i think that the paper got it all wrong…

yes, i can see why it would conclude that. don't get me wrong: the astute academic and the engineer share the same desire: deconstruct to an appropriate size target and then understand it. but then it diverges: the academic must pander to funding, and it's hard to escape the bubble. the engineer must pander to building utility, and risks wasting increasing time lost if no yield is understood/realized to production. this yields short sighted (low hanging) fruit in both directions.

so while i can see why the paper would conclude ingroup preference for anti-anxiety model of the pMFC, that's not where i disagree.

i disagree based on everything else i've studied, have had shoved down my throat, have had to regurgitate on endless exams, have had to rediscover and reinvent, and have had to build or discard over time.

that region of the brain, and it's surroundings, are the fad of every 2-3yrs scheming grant seekers. over time, while their papers have turn out to be shit, the have actually help elucidate the clockworks involved. it's just their willed conclusions and amateurishly contrived 'data' that is of little use. it is, afterall, performed largely by sjw/failed lab laggies.

i would conclude, after reading that paper once (i'll read it again later), that the pMFC plays a key role divergence by androgen selection and risk-energy assesment. that is, in females, it silences; in males, it evaluates 'snapshot' ability to self-attain against a new threat vs. relying on 'sharing'/laziness/soft-effort. the brain is not designed the way academics thinks it is. it is a memory-prediction engine, with increasing parallel parts/paths to specialized more complex instructions into the same 'clock' as the base/old sense-response systems (and their necessary integration + transport of disparate pieces).

much like clocks do not know time (though they can be used with repeat observance to sense it by your personification of the clock), the brain does not sense social likes or dislikes (though it can be interpreted do in bonnet-tunnel-vision abstract). the brain is a memory-prediction engine of n-tuples, the purpose of which is towards base motivator sense-and-response. that some base motivators can be answered by ingroup preferences is an odd way of saying 'the cat knows where the food dish is'. quite a bit of lost in the trees to get there, which the dataset does not show, nor do the investigators actually derive. instead, social-colored glasses show social colors, by any other name.

again, there is some utility of the paper. but it is less in their assertions of group preference, and even further less in your assertions of deliberate cuckrationalizations being exploitable. we know it's exploitable by outside methodology, not by this paper's narrow assertion that X does Y.

(cont)
(re)

essentially, a set of events occur and are sensed in base inputs. they rush up the back stem, integrate into larger and larger interpretations of frame as they travel to the outter posterior processors, picking up integrations along the way with some delay. then that signal of final highest simultaneous real time process rushes past some memory matches and travels to the far front of your head, selecting/evoking high level options of output response. these high level possibles cascade in increasing deconstruction now back to the center, and just before they are broken down in to final output commands, they are weighed.

that central weighing is very poorly understood. that memory pickup is also very poorly understood. and the pMFC is part of that penultimate T-1 deconstruction-selection-choice. what is it actually weighing? what is the translation that removes the rose-colored-glasses of 'group preference, group risk, group threat, etc' to that region's actual mechanistic function?

from all that i've witnessed over so many narratives and mazes, it just weighs if it's going to get food or not. the pMFC is more related to memory recall while being in the motor output path, so it may indeed weigh the chances of eating if memories of X are removed vs kept (if you stay in the group vs if you leave, or if the group is attacked vs if it isn't actually). but to just jump to the final leap is a selective interpretation of one possible narrow use.

time will refine, hopefully. i don't put much stock in the kikery driven research currency loops of late, however.

Welp guess his sources are pretty good considering he was right several days in advance.

FBI =/= DOJ